Post the next paragraph

Started by JayNighte, May 31, 2014, 06:09:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JayNighte

(As the title says, we all take turns writing a paragraph to an ongoing story. The rules are simple: follow the site rules, and try not to post a definitive ending. Always try to leave at least SOME room to continue. Not sure if it goes here or in storytelling)

Thomas was a simple man. He woke up every morning at the crack of dawn, ate breakfast - usually eggs and bacon or sausage - put on his work clothes, kissed his average-looking wife goodbye, and went into his reasonably-priced car. He drove to work, which was a decent insurance company. He sat all day working at the computer, sometimes answering calls but mostly typing away. Then he would go home tired, spend some time with his honey, and go to bed, only to complete the cycle.
Modify message

Meekah

Then one day, after eating his usual breakfast and kissing his wife goodbye, Thomas was approached just outside his job by a man about his height. He was wearing sunglasses and a hoodie. "There is no time to explain! Hurry, you must come with me now!" This mysterious man grabbed Thomas' arm and started leading him around the corner away from his job.
I'm old enough to know better, but young enough to do it anyway~

Reiko

"hey wait... i m going nowhere with you", thomas was about to say but when he saw what was in the narrow dead end street before him,
his jaws dropped. "you!? what are you doing here?" he stammered. "no time for discussions now" his wife answered, "hurry up!" but was it his wife? this woman just looked like her but ... he had never seen his wife wearing anything even near this dress. she seemed to move differently, too...