What's cooking?

Started by Kalen, April 01, 2008, 06:18:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oniya

Chicken noodle casserole (like tuna casserole, only with legs)
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Beguile's Mistress

Quote from: Oni on October 18, 2009, 06:50:57 PM
Chicken noodle casserole (like tuna casserole, only with legs)

And no fins!

Oniya

Well, I don't usually use the fins when I make tuna casserole, but I got a good deal on some drumsticks, so I cooked those in the slow-cooker until the meat fell off the bone and used that instead of the tuna.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!

Moonhare

Miso flavored pork ribs, steamed broccoli, and steamed white rice. (Brownies are in the oven right now.) >.>

Tomorrow's dinner is already in the slow cooker: Pork and vegetable stew.

Pork ribblette bones and shoulder meat, onion, garlic, parsnips, zuchini, and mushrooms, covered in water and set to cook on slow until dinner tomorrow. I'll add salt and pepper to taste before serving with fresh yeast rolls.

Beguile's Mistress

Quote from: Moon Werehare on October 18, 2009, 07:41:15 PM
Miso flavored pork ribs, steamed broccoli, and steamed white rice. (Brownies are in the oven right now.) >.>

Tomorrow's dinner is already in the slow cooker: Pork and vegetable stew.

Pork ribblette bones and shoulder meat, onion, garlic, parsnips, zuchini, and mushrooms, covered in water and set to cook on slow until dinner tomorrow. I'll add salt and pepper to taste before serving with fresh yeast rolls.

*holds out her bowl in her best Oliver imitation*  Please, may I have some?

Moonhare

Le RandomBloke

I'm biting on a plastic bottle, pretty bad habit. But I do it anyway.

Eating? I got a pack of m&m's open. Not much cookin' involved I'm 'fraid.

"Give me all your true hate and I’ll translate it in our bed into never seen passion."

Bloody Paramour

Chili! <3 extra hot and meaty...but needs more fire.
"I use big words. Like......erection"-Me <3
"in a sexual conversation, Duct ape is considered a double negative ♥ "

Moonhare

On tonight's menu is tender Chicken thighs breaded in a Parmesan crust and baked, covered in a savory tomato sauce and fresh mozzarella cheese, whole grain pasta covered in a green pesto, and fresh sliced tomatoes with topped with mozzarella and prosciutto. Served with fresh warm yeast rolls.

For dessert I am thinking warm brownies with ice cream.

If my husband bitches about this meal, I'm going to have him wear it. :P

Oniya

I want to eat at your house!  We had chicken-patty sandwiches with mixed vegetables.  :-\

Moonhare

We enjoyed it, and it was good...well mostly. Seems my hubby got one hat he said wasn't cook all the way through. I think it was just him with the tomato sauce that covered it, but he ate one of the ones not covered in sauce and enjoyed it. (I know I checked it with a meat thermometer and it read 170.) :P

I am resting now before making the brownies, cause I am so full.

Paradox

This is the same husband who generally doesn't like your cooking, right?

I'm sure the chicken was fine!

"More than ever, the creation of the ridiculous is almost impossible because of the competition it receives from reality."-Robert A. Baker

Moonhare

Oniya

Dark meat has a tendency to appear undercooked to people used to white meat.  If it's falling off the bone, it's done. (made roast leg quarters yesterday)

Moonhare

It was boneless, and he doesn't like white meat. That's why I use a meat thermometer that I can leave in the meat as it cooks and it sets it off when it hits the right temperature. He just had to have something to complain about, but I think he enjoyed it. He said thank you after the meal, which is rare.