A few ideas

Started by LaCroix, June 12, 2008, 05:31:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LaCroix

Well here are a few ideas that I've had on my mind as of late so I figured I'd throw them up here and see what sort of reactions and responses I can get.

Well I've had a few other ideas on my mind as of late. One centering around a character, Jack LaCroix (my name sake ). I was thinking of having it being something of a pirates of the carribean setting, where a young girl gets captured by a ruthless pirate captain. She'd probobly be young, 18 or so following the sites limitations, prim and proper, English upobringing and all of that.It would entail her being made to serve the captain whim's, possibly the crew and things of that nature.

The other is an idea that I put up before and never had a chance to play out. That of a Vampire and a young Paladin. The paladin would likely be about the same age, young and new in her faith and she would be sent out to find and locate the truth behind the myth of a vampire in one of the outlying towns of that particular kingdom as a test of her faith.

Naturally, I'm thinking she would captures and the vampire would take great deal in humilating her, tormenting her sexually, a sort of forced seduction, non con, with some BSDM, rape, possibly mild torture where he would be trying to pervert her, corrupt her, using her sexuality as a tool to eventually hopefully even commit the ultimate sin of turning the paladin willingly into his childer and things of that nature.

Another is the story of a young woman, born to peasant stock, gifted with a talent for magic. However being poor her family cannot afford to have her traiend and so they approach the Arch Magus who governs over the land they live on and who trains mages in the land. They arrange for their daughter to attend to the school, however, when she arrives she finds out that he intends to teach her, far, far more than she ever imagined. It would be another master and pet, mild bsdm, non con sort of situation.

Another is the story of a secretary working for a boss who only hired her because of her 'assets'. He hired her for her body, her breasts more than likely being a breast fetishist. The scretary needing the job terribly, her husband has been injured, possibly perilized and cannot work, has no choice but to submit to his twisted desires. Over the course of the story her boss would likely trick her into getting pregant with his child, attempt to break up her marriage, use what he is doing with her to humilate and degrade her in front of her family and friends and so on. This one could a be a modern setting and could be fun for a change of pace.

More to come as I think them and as the horny sprite of inspiration brings them to me.
Mickey Mouse's birthday being announced on the television news as if it were an actual event! I don't give a shit! If I cared about Mickey Mouse's birthday I would have memorized it years ago! And I'd send him a card, 'Dear Mickey, Happy Birthday, Love George'. I don't do that, why, don't give a shit! Fuck Mickey Mouse! Fuck him in the ass with a big rubber dick! Then break it off and beat him with it!

Kye

There are a couple that I am interested in, I will send you a pm.

LaCroix

Theres still three other ideas up if anyone out is there is interested, feel free to pm me.
Mickey Mouse's birthday being announced on the television news as if it were an actual event! I don't give a shit! If I cared about Mickey Mouse's birthday I would have memorized it years ago! And I'd send him a card, 'Dear Mickey, Happy Birthday, Love George'. I don't do that, why, don't give a shit! Fuck Mickey Mouse! Fuck him in the ass with a big rubber dick! Then break it off and beat him with it!

LaBelleDame

Sir LaCroix, your idea of the young Paladin girl and the Vampire is very intriguing. If you would like to be my first partner on this site, I would love to give your idea a fair chance. Naturally, I'll have to do a bit of peeking around, familiarize myself a bit better with the Paladin life, as it's not necessarily overly familiar with it. But I'd be willing to do the research. ^_^
I really should get me one of these.

tori

I'd be interested in playing the secretary in your scenario... first-timer here, but it sounds interesting.