Pokemon RP interest check. (Closed and Full.)

Started by Wolfy, June 09, 2011, 12:13:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wolfy

Not Pokegirls, just regular Pokemon.

Of course, Trainers will be aged up with a minimum age limit of 16 to match Elliquiy's rules, but everything else will pretty much be the same.

So...would anyone like to take a Pokemon journey? ;D Depending on the interest, this could be a simple 3 person RP, or something more complex, I guess.

Wolfy

For right now, I'll put up a Basic character sheet.

Name: Hitomi Tanaka
Bio: Hitomi had always wanted to be a pokemon trainer, and by the time her 16th birthday came around, she was all set to become one. But the professor had been out of Pokemon that day. It was tradition in her town that new trainers receive a Pokemon, and in her home town that only happened once a year, so she had to wait. The professor did, however, give her two Pokemon eggs to take care of as a consolation, one Yellow with Jagged black lines, the other White with Red, wavy lines. Now that her 17th birthday has come, Hitomi can tell that the eggs are very close to hatching, and her pokemon journey is about to begin.
Appearance:

Pokemon:

(Soon to be)

Joltik and Larvesta.

Joltik is male, while Larvesta is female.

Wolfy

Sooo..as you can see, Hitomi is about to start her journey.

If  this is a 3 person RP (Which is kind of what I'm shooting for at the moment), two people could play her best friends, who each receive their Pokemon on the day her eggs hatch, so that all three can start together. :D

Alliance

I have a few questions, I'll PM them to you.

Wolfy

Alliance

PM Sent. I do hope I'm allowed to use my one and only character.

SargentToughie

Well, considering that the LAST Pokemon RP I tried to join went 6 feet under, I'm game for this.

Give me a few hours to put a character up.
If you're reading my RPs from the outside and like my writing, feel free to drop me a line! I'm always looking for new, fun partners. :D
Ons and offs

pendarious

well this should be interesting if you let me in on it *laughs*
Psycho Mantis: You must spend every day pretending to act like you're falsely letting on that you aren't not unbetraying someone you don't not purport to allegedly not work for but really do! How do you keep all this shit straight without having an aneurysm?
Revolver Ocelot: *shrug* Practice.
—The Last Days Of FOXHOUND

Wolfy

Well, I already have two guys signed up. xD I mean, I don't mind another, but 3 guys to one girl is..interesting. xD

Alliance

Wolfy, a little off topic. Your avatar I like it cause the girl seems so puzzled.

Wolfy

Indeed. Ok, I was going to set this in Johto, but I think I can manage a new region, if you guys can help me out with the naming towns and stuff. lol

SargentToughie

You can count on me to lend a hand with that.
If you're reading my RPs from the outside and like my writing, feel free to drop me a line! I'm always looking for new, fun partners. :D
Ons and offs

Wolfy

Ok. o3o...if we add in a fourth, I'd really like it to be a lady. xD

SargentToughie

Actually, Pen prefers female characters, so you're in luck.
Ons and offs

Alliance

Wolfy, would you like to help me for a second?

Wolfy

Quote from: Alliance on June 09, 2011, 04:49:58 PM
Wolfy, would you like to help me for a second?

Help you what? o3o

And really? Cause that would be great if he played one. :D

Alliance

Quote from: Wolfy on June 09, 2011, 04:58:56 PM
Help you what? o3o

And really? Cause that would be great if he played one. :D

I decided I was going to change around Kamon's appearance a bit.

Wolfy

Oook. o3o What do you need help with?

Alliance

SargentToughie

Wow Alliance, way to be a team player and let me in on your plans as well.

What a guy.

/joke.

EDIT: As per request, my profile for all viewing eyes.

Name: Julian Arrowind

Appearance:

Personality: Generally pretty relaxed and friendly most of the time, even though he can come off as cold and overly serious from time to time. Still, those that know him see the kindhearted young man underneath. He also carries a very deep and powerful sense of justice in his heart, and he finds it impossible to turn his head away from people in need of his help. All in all, a kind and polite young man, though his mostly serious personality does need some getting used to. He does smile, and he does joke around, but it's a lot more subdued the most people his age.

History: Julian was born in the Johto region, in Blackthorn city. When he was about 11, his family moved to (insert story's region here), and he was separated from his former way of life. He had aspired to become a pokemon trainer, and follow in the footsteps of the great dragon trainer, Lance, however, he wasn't given the chance to fully mature into the trainer that he wanted to be in time. He got settled in to the same town that Hitomi lived at, and still continued with his aspirations to be a trainer. After seven years, his father decided that Julian was finally mature enough to begin a journey on his own, and he revealed an incredible gift to Julian, a Datini that the elder from the dragon shrine in Blackthorn city intended to give him before he left. Julian accepted the gift eagerly, and set out to begin his life as a trainer. Since he had gotten his Dratini about a month before the traditional 'passing of the eggs' to new trainers from his new hometown, Julian decided to stay in the local area and train lightly, waiting for his only real friend, Hitomi, to catch up with him so that they could start on the same foot.

Team

- Dratini
- Abra

Ons and offs

Alliance

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Kamon

If you took a look at him, he looks nothing like a normal trainer. You get the mild impression that he's some snotty brat, but don't realize his gifts in battle. His jet black hair is covered by a red cap. He wears a simple button red and white shirt with a black t-shirt and some blue jeans. His amber eyes are fiery and orangish they seem to have this intense passion in them. You can tell just by his stance that he is temperamental and rebellious. As if he knows he carries a legacy on his back. Funny enough though you see a small Cyndaquil in his shirt peeking out like if it is a human child. Yet the boy stills hold a pouty and grumpy expression. As if he's indifferent to it all. He smells like sharp spices and he stands ironically around 5'1", which is a little on the short side for a loud mouth like Kamon. [replace the pikachu with cyndaquil]

Pronunciation: K-mon

Pokemon:

Cyndaquil - His starter Pokemon is Cyndaquil. All though he got Cyndaquil a year early before his big journey. Cyndaquil has become one of his closest partners. Probably because of their fiery natures. Both are rebellious and easily spout flames when not needed. Cyndaquil is a male boy and is very energetic. He can be shy especially, when it is someone who isn't Kamon. Actually he's extremely attached to Kamon to the point where he refuses a Pokeball. Which means Kamon carries him in a shirt. He also eats quite a lot too. Which has given him the nickname, fatty. But Cyndaquil's true name is Flame.

Name- Flame

Appearance-

Abra- A gift from his mother, Abra is the complete opposite of Cyndaquil. He's a bit of a coward and he is shy and timid. He likes to use Kamon as a shield to protect him from people who scare him. He is easily spooked by loud noises. He doesn't eat a lot, only enough that he is fool. He is a disciplined Pokemon, which is ironic with Kamon's personality. Though Abra can easily become happy when he wins a battle. All Abra needs is some confidence. Plenty coming from Kamon.

Name- Spark

Appearance-

Personality: Kamon is a punk. Let's just put it as simple like that. He's loud, rebellious, obnoxious, and rowdy. He is also both straight up temperamental and can be quick to anger. Kamon isn't really fond of people, he seems to come out very violent and very hard on the surface. But deep inside he's just a hurt kid. Kamon does feel embarrassment and he does feel love. He loves his mother and he loves his Pokemon. But Pokemon never really hurt him. He has a love hate relationship with people, due to the fact of the weird things that tend to happen with him. Being bullied never helped and feeling like a freak didn't help further either. Even so Kamon is arrogant and confident in his own skills. He refuses to have people put him down, which ends up making him tough and hard to take sometimes. He carries his name with pride and honor and holds onto his dreams and goals. He carries his legacy very proudly and even carries his own skills and talents very highly as well. Kamon can be hard to take especially in the very first meetings with him. He never hands very good first impressions. He can be taken easier in small doses, but that doesn't make him any less difficult. He can be fussy and bullheaded as well. Some people accidentally mistake him for an abusive Pokemon trainer as well. But the truth is Kamon rather stay strong, than get people hurt by not standing his ground. Kamon will tell you when he agrees and disagrees. On a lighter note Kamon likes slushies and his favorite color is green. As much as he is tough, he has softer sides as well. Throwing away his own life to protect any living creature would be one thing. Kamon dislikes the color orange and worse of all he hates annoying people...surprise surprise when he is just as annoying.

Other: I'd like to mention that Kamon's grandmother lives in this Blackthorn city. So even though Kamon mother was a Gym Leader he didn't live in or near the Gym in Safron city.
Because his mother was always a little busy as gym leader, Kamon was back and forth from Grandmother to his mother. Usually visiting Saffron city when he was on holiday in the summer.

History: Kamon is the Saffron City gym leader Sabrina. Being a psychic trainer meant she had lent Kamon some of her capabilities. Not only could he now train psychic Pokemon [its been stated in the manga and the anime only those with psychic energy could train psychic pokemon], but he had the same capabilities of his mother. Bending spoons though didn't seem like much a pass time kindergartners were doing. Which meant Kamon was mostly alone most his childhood. Kids just seemed a little scared of Kamon's unique gifts.

Instead Kamon spent most of his time on the outskirts of the school, playing with grass or sand by himself. Or just bending spoons by himself. Sometimes nicer wild Pokemon would come by and Kamon would watch them. Kamon enjoyed cataloging the kinds of Pokemon he saw, but had a fond attraction to the psychic Pokemon his mom trained. Kamon had always been rather a free spirit. But he was always alone and that made him sometimes sad. He sometimes wanted to have the life that all the other kids did a normal life.

For his fifteen birthday his mother pulled some strings, knowing next year he would go adventuring. Knowing he was lonely and didn't have many people to hang with, she brought home his first Pokemon the Cyndaquil whom he takes with him everywhere to this present day. Kamon and Cyndaquil both seemed to hit off despite Cyndaquil being a fire type Pokemon. They easily became friends and Kamon and Cyndaquil both seemed quite alike. Both had fiery spirits, that couldn't be calmed.

On the day of his sixteenth as he was to make his way to his journey. To both one day be the greatest trainer, and in the further future the strongest gym leader there was. His mother gifted him her Alakazam's child an Abra. Now Kamon sets himself towards his new adventure.

SargentToughie

Oh mah gawd! It's PKMN trainer red!

... Joking... really, it's in good humor.

Oh, and on another note!

*high-fives Abra buddy*
Ons and offs

Alliance

Quote from: DemonWing01 on June 09, 2011, 09:20:14 PM
Oh mah gawd! It's PKMN trainer red!

... Joking... really, it's in good humor.

Oh, and on another note!

*high-fives Abra buddy*

*Kamon gives a rather indifferent look*

"Hmph,"

lol...kidding.

Yeah I know is Pokemon Red, I was kind of er a little weary of using it, but it fits his personality. Which is kind of snotty and bratty. *stares at own creation. Own creation snuffs him out too* Pisses me off too.

SargentToughie

Ah well, plenty of room for character development to be found in there.
Ons and offs

Alliance

Quote from: DemonWing01 on June 09, 2011, 09:23:01 PM
Ah well, plenty of room for character development to be found in there.

Actually older Kamon is just about the same way. Even more arrogant and confident.

Later in the years he owns a not serious Gym himself because his mom is still alive. After beating the elite 4 he works money towards a Johto League Gym, that serves as both a Gym and a Daycare.

Yes, Kamon is my own original character I have worked on since forever. So I have a lot of crap about him. The Gym he runs is to train Pokemon and trainers. Its the Gym you would take as "before you beat that gym leader test your skills here".

Win ratio, because it would be boring fan fiction other wise, is 50/50. Most times Kamon wins. But there are those rare trainers....Ash Ketchum [Kamon looks around, hate that guy] won.