'to be sabotaged and feel bitter defeat' Seeking a masochistic game.

Started by Celestial Goblin, December 26, 2006, 01:54:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Celestial Goblin

A most strange desire for a game is over me. I have masochistic desires, but not necessarily sexual in a typical way. It's not even bdsm kind of masochism, but something a tad more complicated and insidious.

I want a game in which my character gets *screwed* by fate. The actual theme of the game is largely irrevelant, from all kinds of exotic fantasy to contemporary reality. The only requirement is that my characters adventures would be a string of failures, bad luck and humilitation. He/she could be trying hard to accomplish his/her goals and gain some ground, but in the end his/her own vices and blind bad luck will make everything end badly.
Enemies and rivals will triumph and mock. Efforts to get back at them will only result in more trouble. Am I painint a reasonable picture here?

Anyway, I'm just seeking a GM with the right mindset, one willing to play with my character like a cackling, perverted devil. Sexual situations are all okay if they fit with the theme, so is all kinds of bondage, fetish and torture(within site limits). The game can be as comedic or serious as you wish.

A few ideas, though those are just examples of what I mean.

A sinner goes to hell where he/she is subjected to punishment for the sins. Somehow the sinner manages to escape from the big red and flee back to earth. Devils are dispatched to bring the escapee back to justice while the escapee realises he/she is forgotten by all people that knew them and has to build a completely new life while escaping the devils.

A princess/prince in a fantasy or medieval setting embarks on a path of adventure, really wanting to be a hero(ine) like in legends of old. It ends with trouble and more trouble.

A tourist and his/her love interest travel into a foreign country. Then they get into a little argument and the tourist gets abandoned, with no money, lost documents and completely confused. Maybe the vengeful love interest also does something deliberately to put the hapless tourist in trouble.

An young independent space-trader or smuggler in trouble with authorities, space gangsters and trade guilds.

indarkestknight

I can't tell you how often I've done this to my own characters... I'm really busy until the New Year, but if you're willing to wait until then...

Celestial Goblin

Well, I can wait if you are willing to give me a spin. I remember games with you were very enjoyable indeed.

Elvi

Oh right.....I see....
*sniffs*
My two favourite mind gamers playing together and not inviting me....
*huffs*
But it's OK......don't mind me........I'm alright.honest.......
*blows nose noisily into handkerchief*
It's been fun, but Elvi has now left the building

Hunter

Celestial Goblin

Not a sack on Elvi's head...
*puts Hunter in his own sack and holds him struggling like panicking kittens*

Elvi, I'm not against forming a triangle of misery together. Why would I be? I know well that if anyone would be a good partner on a trip to hell, it would be you:)

Elvi

*Pokes the sack really REALLY hard!*

Well......if Glaby has no objections.....
*gives him the moo cow eyes*

Hunter

indarkestknight

Quote from: Elvi on December 27, 2006, 11:41:54 AM
*Pokes the sack really REALLY hard!*

Well......if Glaby has no objections.....
*gives him the moo cow eyes*

As if I could ever deny Elvi her desires...  ;D Glad to have you along!

Celestial Goblin

Elvi, I assume we'll be fleeing from hell together?
And that we can both rely on each other like cat on a mouse?
*smiles*

Elvi

indarkestknight

Well, that still leaves about four general directions I can hit you both from. *villainous grin*

Elvi