Hogwarts: A New Beginning [Closed!]

Started by Mellific, January 25, 2019, 05:47:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Amarlo

xD

Thank you!

And if anyone already approved was hoping for a certain role to be filled or anything like that, please feel free to pm me. ^^

Seduce my mind and my body will follow.
Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

Heartsink

Here's my Wanted Ad for anyone interested:

Nadia Găină could use female friends at Durmstrang

Rhys Morahan could use like-minded male friends at Hogwarts, aka fellow jocks

Angela Tilbury could use someone to play her older brother Patrick Tilbury (name can be changed), who's also a student at Hogwarts

Valentin Delestrac could use like-minded male friends at Beauxbâtons, aka fellow nerds

Amarlo

So uh... scratch my last faceclaim and change that to India Eisley >>;  O:)

Seduce my mind and my body will follow.
Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

Mellific

Quote from: Amarlo on February 06, 2019, 06:34:19 PM
So uh... scratch my last faceclaim and change that to India Eisley >>;  O:)

No problem! Fixing that for you now! ^^

O/O | A/A | MM

Roni

Would I be able to reserve Natalie Dormer again?

I'm thinking about reworking her into a 7th year Hufflepuff.

Mellific

Quote from: Roni on February 12, 2019, 08:06:21 PM
Would I be able to reserve Natalie Dormer again?

I'm thinking about reworking her into a 7th year Hufflepuff.

Of course, dearest! I'll reserve her right away, for you! ^^

O/O | A/A | MM

Luciferia

Got the most fun in here, and a community of great writers. JOIN!
If you meet god, tell him to leave me alone

Totoro

I'm interested. Not really sure on a character, been trying to think one up but can't seem to make a decision. I've been keeping an eye though. Might have to discuss what's most sought after and see if any of that fits well with something I'd like to write. Narrow down the options a little.

Rel Mayer

Quote from: Sun Wukong on February 17, 2019, 05:49:04 PM
I'm interested. Not really sure on a character, been trying to think one up but can't seem to make a decision. I've been keeping an eye though. Might have to discuss what's most sought after and see if any of that fits well with something I'd like to write. Narrow down the options a little.

OMG! Dude, yes! Please join.

Totoro

Quote from: Rel Mayer on February 17, 2019, 05:52:11 PM
OMG! Dude, yes! Please join.

How can I fight that encouragement.

I still need to figure out/talk out the details, but I'd like to reserve Henry Cavill if that's alright.

Mellific

Quote from: Sun Wukong on February 17, 2019, 06:17:46 PM
How can I fight that encouragement.

I still need to figure out/talk out the details, but I'd like to reserve Henry Cavill if that's alright.

We are thrilled to have your interest! I'll go ahead and reserve Henry Cavill for you! We always prefer that people play who they want to play, so I'd recommend picking one of the three schools first, and start whittling it down from there.  :-)

O/O | A/A | MM

Totoro

Quote from: Mellific on February 17, 2019, 07:12:47 PM
We are thrilled to have your interest! I'll go ahead and reserve Henry Cavill for you! We always prefer that people play who they want to play, so I'd recommend picking one of the three schools first, and start whittling it down from there.  :-)

I think the concept's pulling together. I've checked and they wouldn't be too similar to anyone else. Thank you for the response & reservation.

Mellific

Quote from: Sun Wukong on February 17, 2019, 07:17:58 PM
I think the concept's pulling together. I've checked and they wouldn't be too similar to anyone else. Thank you for the response & reservation.

Of course! ^^

We’re looking very forward to seeing what you come up with.

O/O | A/A | MM

Mellific

The game is currently in its second month, with all three schools together at Hogwarts and the hopefuls preparing to enter their names into the goblet of fire for the Triwizard Tournament!

This is the perfect time to join us, and we’d love to have you!

O/O | A/A | MM

Luciferia

If you meet god, tell him to leave me alone

Yarnover

I have been eyeing this for a while. I see it's been going for roughly a month and a half. Is there still room? If so... Are there any areas in particular that need characters yet?
O/Os ~ ~ A/As

Mellific

Quote from: Yarnover on March 15, 2019, 02:43:37 PM
I have been eyeing this for a while. I see it's been going for roughly a month and a half. Is there still room? If so... Are there any areas in particular that need characters yet?

There is always more room! We'll be accepting new characters indefinitely, as long as we can work them into the story. ^^

We are currently in the second month in game (October) and we have just announced the first champions of the Triwizard Tournament. But, there's a chance to enter for the second and third trials, if you're interested. No one is required to enter into the tournament IC. But, if your character is coming to Hogwarts from Beauxbatons or Durmstrang, then it is presumed they will. Even if you don't want to write that scene out.

In terms of spaces to fill, we always advise people to play the sort of character that they want to play. If you join and discover there is a need you wish to fill, you can always make another! Our character limit is five, so there is tons of room!

O/O | A/A | MM

Mellific

We need more players! Join us!

If your interest is piqued by this game, if you love the HP universe, please consider joining.

We'd love the chance to get to see more character stories unfold. The first trial has not started yet and with some people dropping out, there are even more potential openings for Champions.

O/O | A/A | MM

Malrunar

Looking for: troublemakers, instigators, friends, damsels and more! All are welcome to our lovely group!  ;D

Wolfling72

O/O's
Snippets
A/A's
Wolfi Recommends- changes weekly
Keep it vampirated and melanated.

Wolfling72

pets the thread and debates a Hufflepuff...ish my Pottermore home, after all.

No Wolfling, don't do it to yourself!!

but...but...

Anyway~ please reserve Yaris Cedano for the face claim please...dammit
O/O's
Snippets
A/A's
Wolfi Recommends- changes weekly
Keep it vampirated and melanated.

Malrunar

Mellific

Quote from: Wolfling72 on April 13, 2019, 06:48:01 PM
pets the thread and debates a Hufflepuff...ish my Pottermore home, after all.

No Wolfling, don't do it to yourself!!

but...but...

Anyway~ please reserve Yaris Cedano for the face claim please...dammit

O/O | A/A | MM

Malrunar