Nier: Automata Inspired RP [2 Players Needed] [Interracial Cuckolding RP]

Started by Nebuchadnezzar, July 28, 2018, 03:27:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nebuchadnezzar

Seeking: In general, I am looking to play out a scene which perverts the nature of a well-loved video game (Nier: Automata). If you are unfamiliar with this game, skip to the last heading. Otherwise, please continue. But be warned, there are heavy themes of raceplay, cuckolding, corruption, and humiliation that will follow...

I am looking for two players - one to take on the role of 2B and one to take on the role of 9S. I'm looking for something extremely raunchy, 60% Smut - 40%. The basic premise of the idea is 2B (and maybe 9S, who 2B is in a sexual relationship with) being sent back in time in order to collect human "DNA samples" so that humanity can be repopulated in the distant future. As per the specifics of the DNA they have to collect, they were only given a few guidelines by the Commander:

• Collect fresh semen samples only, using any means necessary.
    • Make sure the specimen comes from a virile, strong, and masculine man in order to secure its potency.
    • Do no harm and maintain utmost respect for humanity: Glory to Man Kind.
    • Use any means necessary to collect the sample - as long as it causes no harm to the human.

So, 2B and 9S are transported back in time; they think this will be an easy mission. All they'd have to do is point their swords at a man they target and make him masturbate into their collection vile...Right? Wrong. When they use their visors as scanners to seek out signals (NSFW) from men who have high levels of testosterone, sperm count, and overall virility, the only viable candidate they can find is large, strong black bull of a man (my character), who may not be so willing to give up his sample without making the two work for it...

The Roles of 2B and 9S: Of course, you will be playing your part the way you would like, but we'd be following the idea of 9S being the cuckold and 2B getting corrupted.

I'm looking for 2B to get BLACKED out of her mind (NSFW). Basically, she would encounter a prime specimen of man who only insists on giving up his semen as long as she helps relieve him. She has been very frequently sexually active with 9S, so she might think its no big deal to jerk my character off passively. But, she's in for a surprise, once she realizes she's dealing with a massive, black cock this time - not quite what she's used to. And after her first taste? There will probably be no going back. Of course, I'd love for things to escalate, even beyond her initial encounter of black cock shock. I doubt she'd be too proactive about taking a massive black cock inside her from the start, but with some coaxing and her dedication to the mission, I'd imagine she can be convinced.

9S would play an equally important role, being there as support for 2B. Of course, once the action start, he'd feel humiliation. Maybe he'd even be the one to encourage 2B to sexually please the black stud, thinking it would be a quick fluke - no man could ever compete with a machine, right? Wrong. The level of cuckoldry you'd like to involve 9S in, depends mainly on you. Has he "studied" interracial videos in the past and accepted the fact that black males would be the optimal specimen to get a sample from (without realizing perhaps that this particular male wants to fuck 2B instead of jerking off into a cup)? Would he get jealous watching his woman being ravaged in front of him, but do his best to keep calm during the mission and comfort 2B as well? Would he be pressured by his partner to play his own role in the mission and help out (NSFW) by prepping the bull or cleaning up after his partner takes a break in-between rounds?

Since this is a team effort, I'm leaving much of this open-ended. If you enjoy this sort of lewd fantasy, then join in and we can have a fantastic time.

Potential Kinks Involved: Interracial, black cock shock, heavy foreplay, dubious consent, creampies, adultery/cheating, heavy kissing/making out, risk of pregnancy, mindbreak, corruption, excess semen, possible MFM, rough sex, light humiliation, light degradation, sci-fi, blowjobs, contrast of skin, raceplay, dirty talk, naivete, curiosity, etc. F-List for reference.

Other Things to Consider: You don't need to be familiar with either 9S or 2B in order to participate in the RP. All you need to know is that these are two humanoid androids from a distant future in which humanity is utilizing them (and others like them) to fight off an alien robot invasion. 2B and 9S are discouraged from feeling emotion, though they do feel them. 2B (female) is more stoic and tries her best to hide emotion, while 9S (male) is a little more extroverted. The RP can be conducted in the forum here or through Discord.

clodivs

Madam Striga

Nebuchadnezzar

Quote from: Zoastria on August 17, 2018, 03:58:15 AM
*Peeks in*

What would your posting expectations be for this?

I've sent you a message. But in short, there aren't any strict expectations overall. I think each player should stick to what's comfortable as long as we discuss it all beforehand.

Ieatcookies

Potential interest since I love 2B and 9S especially as a couple. Same question as above though, what's the expected posting rate and would romance be involved between 2B and 9S?

Nebuchadnezzar

Quote from: Ieatcookies on September 19, 2018, 05:31:31 AM
Potential interest since I love 2B and 9S especially as a couple. Same question as above though, what's the expected posting rate and would romance be involved between 2B and 9S?

Thanks for your interest - there would definitely be romance between 9S and 2B. Posting rate is what you make of it; I was initially thinking 2-3 times per week but we can go up or down depending on your comfort. If you know someone who would be willing to play 9S as the cuck, you can considering bringing him in as I'm not 100% sure that the original player for 9S is still available. But I will check.

TAKEN
(But feel free to inquire about related and/or other RPs.)

I don't have time to join but I just wanted you to know this is hilarious and I approve.