A Vampire Kingdom(interest check/recruitment)(Extreme)(try 2)

Started by ting ting, June 16, 2018, 06:11:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ting ting

I tried this a couple years ago, but I want to try again.

Looking for new players

OOC Thread

Vampires have revealed themselves to the human world.  Some human's accept them, others fear them and want them away from so they were given areas that had low populations that they could evacuate quickly and placed them there.  The vampires then put up high walls that were patrolled by trusted human's day and night.  There are six vampire colonies, one on each continent.

Vampire colonies

• Africa: Southern Algeria
  • Asia: Eastern Central China
  • Australia: Southern Central Area
  • Europe: Northern Norway, Northern Sweden, Northern Finland
  • North America: Quebec
  • South America: Southern Chile and Southern Chile

The North American Colony is the largest and the main colony of vampires.  The queen and a majority of the elders are located there, the rest in the other colonies.

As a deal to stay out of the areas not assigned, the government agreed to send people to them.  The people sent to them were criminals given the choice of prison, or serve their sentence out in one of the vampire colonies.  Prisoners aren't the only people to go there.  Some are volunteers, asking to be taken in, hoping that someday that they'll be turned into a vampire.

People that are brought to them are placed into three categories, based on why they're taken there.

• Food: Those placed in the food category are dangerous prisoners that are sent to them.  They are kept in cells, taken out for an hour each day and given three healthy meals a day to keep them healthy.  They have one pint of blood taken from them once a month to feed the vampires that don't have a personal servant.
  • Personal Servant: Personal servants are the people that volunteer to come to a colony.  Vampires are not allowed to have a personal servant unless they have been a vampire for at least one hundred years.  If they are not roomed in the rooms with the vampire themselves, they are given quality rooms to sleep in.  They are responsible to serve their owners in any way they desire, from food to pleasure.  They are off limits to other vampires and should a vampire try at them, they are punished.
  • Servant:  Servants are people that have volunteered or non dangerous prisoners that are sent to them.  The prisoners are kept in cells as well, but are brought out and watched until returned to their cells at the end of their shift.  Volunteers are given room and board as well as a paycheck.  They are responsible for cleaning the homes and offices of the vampires.  Servants may choose to be used as food, but if they say no, they are off limits.

Vampire Characters

• Queen: Ruler of the vampires.  (My Character)
  • Elder's: They are the vampires below the queen.  They are given the power to dole out any punishments to the human or vampire's under their rule that break a law.
  • Enforcers: They do the dirty work for the elders, such as carry out any death sentence on both human and vampire alike.  They also enforce the laws and turn in any law breakers into the elders
  • Guards:  There are many tiers of guards
  • Civilians: Civilians are the vampires that are above newborns, but have no special positions.  They help out where needed.
  • Newborns:  Newborns are treated as humans.  They are servants until they hit their ten year mark, then they're freed.

All guards save for the Elite and potentially the protection guards are unimportant, mentioned but not played and anyone can control them.

• Elite:  The elite guards are the strongest of the guards.  They are responsible for protecting the queen and the elders from assassination attempts.
  • Protection:  They are used if any vampires leave the colony to go to another.
  • Human Guards: They watch over the human prisoners to make sure they do not escape, generally human's themselves.
  • Border: They stand guard at the borders and bring the humans from the border to their assigned areas, again generally human's themselves.

[float=left][img][/img][/float][b]Name:[/b]
[b]Race:[/b]
[b]Origin:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Position:[/b]
[b]Physical Description:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Biography:[/b]
[b]On's and off's:[/b]

If you are interested in playing, make up a character using the code above.

Sye

To be a personal assistant, assuming being purely human, do they also protect their masters as well or no?

Volunteers, if some don't wish to be a vampire, they can go there for other reasons that can be discussed?

ting ting

Personal servants can protect their masters but it isn't required.  Most of them would due to the bond that has been formed by them.

If they don't wish to be turned, then they likely went there to be a companion to a vampire, or help protect.

Sye

SweetBabyxo

Definitely interested.

Will work on a CS when I get home from work!

ting ting

ting ting

Name:Elizabeth De Thorpe
Race:Vampire
Origin:England
Position:Queen
Physical Description:Blue eyes that rarely have emotion in them.  Waist length light auburn red hair.  Appearance mid 20's.  5'8"
Personality:Elizabeth is rarely seen as emotional.  She only shows emotion among her closest people, and even then it's rare.
Biography:Elizabeth's sire is said to be the first vampire.  No one besides herself knows for certain if the rumors are true as she has never denied or confirmed that fact, but it is true.  She was born to a poor farmer, the youngest child of six.  She remembers them with fondness, but she only remembers the love she had for them as it had been so long since they'd been alive.  She was turned shortly after her 26th birthday when her sire spotted her and liked what he saw, so he turned her, his first turn.

Her sire was killed when she was just over a thousand years old and she'd gone on a rampage to find his killers, and she found them, and she showed them the same mercy they'd showed her sire.  None.  After that, she took over her sire's place as ruler of the vampires and never looked back.

Twenty years prior to current date, after many years of debate, she gave the order to reveal themselves to the world.  In the six years afterwards, there were a lot of vampires killed, so Elizabeth struck a deal with the governments of the world to have sections of land in each continent so that her people could be safe from the people wanting them dead and the killings stopped, leaving her people safe.

Elizabeth had seen a lot in her 3000 years.  She'd been betrayed a lot, nearly killed just as much.  As a result of that, she doesn't trust many people.  The list contains the elders, her elite guards, her lover, and a few of her human servants.
On's and off's:My K-list[/url

Esmeralgirl

Count me interested if the game gets more player. I'll be interested in making a Personal servant :)

Kokaine

Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

Bowen

Interested in making a vampire.

Also a question. What kind of vampires are we talking about here? Underworld...Vampire Diaries...White Wolf?

ting ting

Sye

Oooh I do like the Underworld vampires :)

If enough players show interest, what do you believe will be posting speed? Once a week or more?

ting ting

The posting will be whenever people can post.  I would prefer people do post at least a couple times a week, in order of coarse, but if they can't post, let us know so we can continue.

Sye

Sounds good and since there are some of us choosing to be personal servants. How do you plan of them being paired with a vampire?

Off the wall question: I am reworking my characters bio a little, but if she is a criminal, pledging loyalty and her services in return to not be food be ok?

ting ting

That's up to the other writers.  Just state your looking for a match and discus who will be with who.  If you need my help, just let me know and I'll decide.

I myself have two characters open to be with me.  The lover, who will be a vampire, whether she's a elder or other type of character will be up to the person, and a personal servant.  Before you pair a character with someone elses, ask.  Don't just assume.

Sye

Of course and interested in seeing this game come together! :)

ting ting

If you have people you think would be interested, please invite them to take a look.

Sye

Oh I have ^^ One replied and the other I am waiting to say they are interested!

Kokaine

Im torn between an enforcer type and an elder. Admittedly I'd love for the elder to have a devoted servant or guard type by her side or, if I go enforcer, a partner that she usually works with could be fun. I plan to make a female but Im open to male or female partners.
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

My O/Os

Esmeralgirl

Well I'm thinking of a personal slave too, so anyone interested can tell me who are looking for personal slaves :-)

ting ting

Quote from: Saika on June 20, 2018, 12:48:00 AM
Oh I have ^^ One replied and the other I am waiting to say they are interested!

Great, I'm trying to think of people interested.  I think I know a couple, I just need to send messages.

Quote from: Kokaine on June 20, 2018, 12:48:09 AM
Im torn between an enforcer type and an elder. Admittedly I'd love for the elder to have a devoted servant or guard type by her side or, if I go enforcer, a partner that she usually works with could be fun. I plan to make a female but Im open to male or female partners.

If you want to have multiple characters, one elder, one enforcer, that would be quite alright.  As long as you think you can handle it.  I'll likely be adding another character in.

Quote from: Esmeralgirl on June 20, 2018, 12:49:59 AM
Well I'm thinking of a personal slave too, so anyone interested can tell me who are looking for personal slaves :-)

As I stated before, I'm looking for a personal servant for the queen.

Esmeralgirl

Quote from: ting ting on June 20, 2018, 12:53:20 AM
Great, I'm trying to think of people interested.  I think I know a couple, I just need to send messages.

If you want to have multiple characters, one elder, one enforcer, that would be quite alright.  As long as you think you can handle it.  I'll likely be adding another character in.

As I stated before, I'm looking for a personal servant for the queen.

Great, then I can always make a personal slave for the Queen herself :-)

Bowen

ting ting

Esmeralgirl

Okay :) Give me a little time but if you've additional requirements you want in character, PM me :-)

ting ting

Esmeralgirl

Quote from: ting ting on June 20, 2018, 01:03:08 AM
It's your character, make her how you want.

Good point, just wanted to make sure there's no indifference in the background. Well I better get to make it :D

Sye

Hmmm I wonder...do enforcers have to be vampire and can a character hold more than one position?

ting ting

Yes, enforcers are vampires.  They often carry out death sentences on vampires and humans cant do that, especially if the vampire being killed puts up a fight.

Human's however can be informants for the elders, letting them know about any rules that are being broken.

Sye

firepyre

Planting a interest flag.

I'd love to do a concept based loosely on The Insatiable. A former human who managed to turn the tables on a vampire, perhaps before their existence became public knowledge, capturing them before eventually being turned on his own terms - pretty much the usual sire dynamic flipped on it's head.

If there's no issues with that premise, I'll get onto a sheet when I get some spare time. The submissive sire could probably be played as well, if the role captures anyone's interest.

ting ting

Go for it fire.  While I'd love to do it, I'll wait and see if anyone else is interested in snatching that up first as I already have a character.

Chantarelle

“If all we have is this imagined empty canvas of endless possibility...this potential heaven...then let it be our haven. A place of marriage between two souls desperate to feel something beyond the cruel tedium of real life. If we truly be the masters who dream these dreams then let our innermost desires fuel the adventures we create and the love that we make here, let it all unfold endlessly or for only a brief moment in time but for as long as it breathes let it devour and I will forgive your boldness if you will be so good as to forgive me mine...” ~ Chantarelle

Bowen

Name: Konstantine Dukas
Race: Vampire
Origin: Greek/Egypt
Position: Enforcer
Physical Description: Deep hazel eyes, standing at 6'5" and weighing over 250 lbs of lean muscle
Personality: Konstantine is engaged in life. His 700 years on this earth is one of discovery. He can be a lethal adversary but is known to smile in the right company.
Biography: A trusted soldier in An-Nasir Salah ad-Din Yusuf ibn Ayyub's army or as he's currently known Salah ad-Din, Konstantine fought in the Muslim military campaign against the Crusader states in the Levant. His sire admired the fighting spirit he saw in the young man and after some lengthy debates on philosphy, stretegy, religion, tactics and a number of other topics Konstantine was brought into the vampire ranks.

Whereas some would have revelled in their new physical might Konstantine used most of his free time to visit the libraries of any major city he was in. He's travelled extensively in Europe, Asia, the Middle East and Africa seeking out new experiences and knowledge. Konstantine speaks a number of languages since he's lived in these places for years at a time, usually as a soldier or military advisor--sometimes a protector.
On's and off's: Bowen's O/O's

ting ting

I like it.  Especially the part where he's used his time to gather knowledge.

Chantarelle

Name: Fley (Orianthe Alba)
Race: Human
Origin: Montreal
Position:Human Servant
Physical Description: 34-24-35 with a D cup size. Morrigan is tall at 5’10, she has blue-green eyes and dark brown hair.
Personality: Twisted, quiet, loud, volatile, unpredictable, submissive, dominant, smart, funny, crazy.
Biography:Driven half mad by religious fanatics, Fley grew up in a cult lead by one charismatic cult leader who just happened to be a vampire. No one knew his full name, he just went by Caleb.

Back before vampires had revealed themselves Caleb had convinced Morningside Church that he was one of Gods 144,000 anointed, called to usher in a new race that would never grow old and perish, but would be fruitful and multiply like the stars in heaven throughout the universe. He even turned twelve men into twelve vampiric apostles who acted as guards and yes-men to Calebs machinations. Their first task was to kill all the men and to seperate woman from child for easier control.

Under Calebs guidance the church became obedient, with night sermons and mandatory confessionals for the women and children where blood would be spilled in payment for sins, collected in a basin to be ingested by Caleb and his apostles like punch.

Punishments were distributed in the form of starvation, forced LSD trips, forced nudity, psychological torture, and rape.

From the time she could walk Orianthe, who’s name ironically meant golden dawn, only knew of life at night. Caleb would set her on his knee and tell her stories and lore. About how he had come to be a vampire and what it would feel like when she too finally became a vampire. Planting the seed at such an early age resulted in ramifications.

It was Caleb who had given her the name Fley after watching her torture and kill a family of rabbits with a butter knife at the age of ten. There was no telling how, what with the dull instrument, she was able to disembowel and skin them nearly expertly, but it was impressive. By the time he had approached her in the garden she had made a terrible mess of her dress and her lips were dripping with blood. “Dinner.” She had succinctly replied when asked about the devestation she had caused. He had no rebuke for her after that as adoration filled his dead heart to the brim.

When she was twelve she used a pair of scissors to slice her wrists in hopes that Caleb would have no choice but to change her. But it was no use, Caleb stopped the blood and promised her at the age of 23 she would be old enough to undergo the process. Fley had made him swear it on the bible, but it would do no good in the end.

When Fley was 14 the state moved in and by force removed the children from the home - all 26 of them. All she can remember from the event is the smoke and the blood and Caleb bursting into fine dust. Fley had cried for days, mourned for weeks.

She was an obstinate child. Obsessed with death, blood and bodies. By the time she was sixteen she had taken up taxidermy just so she would have an excuse to kill something. Unable to express herself fully at the age of 25 she began a full downward spiral into drugs and alcohol. Throwing in a little LSD for good measure would be the catalyst that sent her over the psychological edge sort of speak. For six months she was on that trip, frozen with fear by her mind. She never regretted it however for she swore it showed her nothing but the truth. The experience ultimately changed her forever.

Now, at 28 she has HPPD (Hallucinogen persisting perception disorder) which means she constantly sees visual disturbances such as snow, along with fractals and patterns overlaid upon reality.

Barely able to maintain a job, Fley has decided to seek refuge in the vampire colony in Quebec after spending years trying to pass as normal in society. Not understanding the full reasoning behind the subconscious pull drawing her to the colony, and not caring in the slightest, she travels by train hoping to find fulfillment.
On's and off's:
ONS:
- The story/Drama/ROMANCE
- Character development
- choking
- being cared for
- Dominant Men (I like to fight back but if requested I don't have to)
- building tension
- foreplay (until I beg for it)
- being ordered around (perhaps)
- noncon scenes
- Love/Hate Sex

OFFS:
- incest
- bestiality
- furries
- feet
- piss and/or shit
- food
- smut focused
- anthros
“If all we have is this imagined empty canvas of endless possibility...this potential heaven...then let it be our haven. A place of marriage between two souls desperate to feel something beyond the cruel tedium of real life. If we truly be the masters who dream these dreams then let our innermost desires fuel the adventures we create and the love that we make here, let it all unfold endlessly or for only a brief moment in time but for as long as it breathes let it devour and I will forgive your boldness if you will be so good as to forgive me mine...” ~ Chantarelle

ting ting

Use this for the photo.

I love the character.  Very good job on the biography.

Chantarelle

ting ting

Didn't even realize that it wouldn't show up in the post, good thinking on using the quote, which is what I'm guessing what you did.

ting ting

Name:Fergus 'Gus' Hearne
Race:Vampire
Origin:Ireland
Position:Captain of the Elite Guard
Physical Description:Hard blue eyes, shoulder length brown hair.  Muscular.  Appearance 30.  6'3"
Personality:He is friendly when off duty, but when on duty, he has a no nonsense attitude.
Biography:Fergus was turned during the middle of the twelfth century after he'd been mortally during a battle to retake lands from the Norman's.  After getting wounded, he was left for dead but was found by his sire, Elizabeth and turned.  He often took off on his own, but he only left for a short amount of time.  The most he was away from Elizabeth was just under five years.

When he was with Elizabeth, he played as her bodyguard.  As the years passed, the time between his 'vacations' grew larger and larger until they stopped and he became a member of the elite guards, assigned to protect either the queen or a member of the Elder's council.  After saving the entire council from an assassination attempt, an attempt that killed the Captain of the Guard, he was promoted to be the new Captain of the Guard.

When the Great reveal happened, he stuck to Elizabeth like glue since she was targeted by the humans that wanted vampires killed.  Numerous attempts were tried on her life, each one of them stopped before he had the queen and the elders put on lock down to protect their lives as well as assigning each Elder a personal guard.

He was still leary of the human's that came to the colony, but he had to trust the system that was put in place.
On's and Off'sMy K-list

Chantarelle

Quote from: ting ting on June 20, 2018, 05:18:54 AM
Didn't even realize that it wouldn't show up in the post, good thinking on using the quote, which is what I'm guessing what you did.

Why yes I did.

SweetBabyxo

I’m thinking of an enforcer for my character.

Work has been hectic this week but I’m planning on getting my CS together tonight.

Kokaine

My O/Os

Kokaine

Im just being picky but thank you.

Btw, should Elders be in a certain age range? Or is there more to what would allow someone to become an Elder and age not as important?

My O/Os

ting ting

They have to be at least 1000.  Any other high post is earned.

Kokaine

My O/Os

Kokaine

Name: Nathalia Rocha (current name)
Origin: Brazil
Position: Elder

Physical Description:
Height - 5'7"
Hair - Dark Brown | Kept Medium to Long
Eyes - Dark Brown

Typically described as striking rather than pretty or beautiful, Nathalia possesses a native dignity and force of presence that makes sure she is noticed when she walks into a room. Her build is deceptive in that it gives little to no hint to the true strength she wields and to look upon her still form would betray no trace of the fluid grace that is her trademark. Her motions are rarely rushed, even when pressed for urgency, but rather are controlled and precise even at her most casual. Nearly obsessive about hygiene and the particular order and neatness around her, Thalia is always well put together and her usual choices as far as attire rarely stray to anything truly impractical apart from the heeled boots she favors. Her usual color scheme is some arrangement of black and white though she has been known to go for high contrast colors to mix in with this on occasion. She is also a big fan of jewelry and is usually seen wearing at least one high quality piece somewhere on her person--tailored to the situation of course. Lastly, Thalia has a number of tattoos, mostly script and tribal, in various places that she adds to periodically. The most vivid of her tattoos are the deep cobalt blue feathers that were stylized to look as if each hung from a tribal anklet to drape across the top of her foot.

Nathalia speaks in low, slightly raspy tones with a rather posh English accent. She is fluent in Spanish and Portuguese though when riled may revert back to an older dialect that can be difficult to fully understand.

Personality: Despite her presence, charm is decidedly not one of Nathalia's strong suits. In fact the former huntress and warrior is generally rather bold and direct, often times to the point of coming off particularly harshly, and she is not one to allow herself to be cowed though she does give proper respect and deference to her Queen in public as a rule. She chooses her words carefully for the purpose of making herself clear and understood but make no mistake, she will say and do whatever she feels she must to make her point. Of course, she's also prone to skipping all the chatter and simply acting in pursuit of results if talk seems pointless but such decisions are not made without the proper considerations. It is perhaps a boon then that the woman has a strong sense of honor, though her moral code is entirely her own. When she gives her word, something that is never done casually, she sticks by it no matter how uncomfortable.

Particular to the point of near OCD, patient, and thorough, Nathalia can come off as cold and haughty. However, those that get to know her will find that she is a sensual creature whose passions run surprisingly close to the surface. She can be indulged and does possess a much warmer and even playful side. Her pride and seeming need for distance are little more than mechanisms in place to try and insulate her from attachments but where she does form bonds they are close knit and enduring. She feels deeply and truly even if she prefers not to acknowledge these things and her ruthless practicality actually stems from this rather than pure logic as she would have others believe. She is a creature well aware of her limitations but outside of those she might dare to extend a small bit of trust to she does not care to be questioned and does not take kindly to challenges where she feels she holds authority.

Biography: Nathalia was born in what is now known as Brazil in a time before written record (672 AD). Her mother, a beautiful and much beloved woman of the people, a shaman, was claimed as a spoil of war between the tribes and taken as a wife by a foul and most wicked male. He coveted the woman both because she was beautiful and because her people would willingly follow her anywhere, but also because he believed she possessed the one thing that nature had cruelly withheld from him: magic. A true connection with the gods of their time. Still, even harboring such envy for a time it seemed as if her mother had managed to rub off on her father, easing him, gentling him toward the people and keeping them in a time of peace for a short while. At least until she finally bore him a child. A daughter who would, in the only ways that mattered to him, take after her mother.

Bound by traditions and customs that even he could not ignore, her father could not get rid of the burden he felt his daughter to be. Instead he pushed her, forced her into the role he would have asked of a son, showing no mercy. At first it seemed she would break, especially after an incident that nearly saw her drowned in the great Amazon, but she did not. Nathalia (then possessed of a different name) was resilient and determined to make her father proud but following her rites of passage into womanhood she learned that such a feat could never be accomplished. He would always be envious of her and her mother and hate them for possessing what he did not. There was nothing to be done for it. Not even her mother could temper him by this point and in his hatred he made sure that Nathalia paid the price.

Eventually, Nathalia would flee her father's reach, heading north and dodging rival tribes who would have used her for a bargaining chip had they caught her. She lived a solitary existence, protecting herself from those who dared to forcefully pursue her, ignorant of the fearful stories that began to circulate. Due to the rise in missing tribesmen and bodies found, there grew to be those that mistakenly worshiped her as an incarnation of a non-existent goddess. She tried to reject them and yet, their sacrifices proved difficult to ignore, as did their pathetic cries for help. Nathalia had no illusions of setting herself up as anything all powerful but the more the people's confidence in her grew, the more she felt obligated to protect and shelter them. Particularly those who sought her as an answer to the darkness that her father had become in her absence. She could not abide by the gluttonous waste and terror that accompanied her father's rule. Especially since it seemed he had specifically sought out evil to become something more than a mere man. Unfortunately, her stand earned her nothing but death and a cage as her father sought to turn her to his side by force. He made her vampire.

Though Nathalia escaped her father's physical hold in only a few short years, it would take decades for her to amass enough influence to do more than simply escape her foe. In that time great tribes emerged and flourished, only to perish under the shadow of the evil that hovered above them, feeding off them and taking anything of value for himself. Her people, the ones that had worshiped her and those that drifted to her side, grew until an allied network of tribes rose up to combat the tide of rising dark. War was inevitable after that. However, it was not the all out bloody clash and waste of humans. It was subtle, almost an art. Each side scheming, plotting, working to undermine the other in the most resolute ways and seeking to reign over the various tribes that surrounded them. It wasn't until the Strangers (the Portuguese) arrived that each side agreed to a truce of sorts--though it would never truly begin. Blood has a certain way of spilling over despite best efforts.

The history books will tell you that a large number of natives died following the arrival of the Portuguese to their shores in 1500 due to the diseases brought with them. What they will not tell you is that the war between opposing factions of tribes and clans claimed just as many, if not more, including Nathalia's mother. That is was her father's own hands that committed the atrocity only made it worse, though shortly afterward he fled and disappeared.

The serpent that took over after her father was no better than his predecessor. He agreed to the truce and the temporarily united tribes were pushed to repel the strangers from their land but only because as more strangers arrived among them were dark creatures that had come to explore new lands. Upon finding other vampires already inhabited the land the visitors fought back in an attempt to 'civilize them'. It was among these explorers that Nathalia would first meet the man that would later become her mate, as well as his honor-less brother, in an almost literal clash of weapons that somehow seemed more like foreplay than an actual fight. Neither would truly win the fight though she did give him a rather distinct set of scars that he later claimed had gotten him more action than he could handle as he'd gone from merely beautiful to rugged and dangerous. She'd have liked to say he was exaggerating but having seen the man in action she'd known he was telling the truth.

Eventually the overt clashes with humans died down and with both sides finding their footing among the colonization of the land and seeking to gain their own footholds in this new way, Nathalia found her attention wandering to the whereabouts of her father. With nothing more to tie her to the place, Nathalia left her home in the early 1600's in search of her sire and would not return to Brazil again for quite some time.

Her travels would take her north. As a woman traveling alone she quickly learned that it was easiest to stick to the open wilderness, though she did occasionally offer her services as a mercenary and bounty hunter of sorts in exchange for information about her father. In colonial America in the 1700's she would again encounter the roguish fiend known as Augustus and the two would enjoy a brief but intense affair before she moved on. Their paths would cross several more times in the next decade or two, each time seeing them become more entangled and each time Nathalia finding it harder to leave him. Finally the pair met again in the early 1800's in Europe where she had taken up a position as an enforcer to a ranking Elder. Mercenary work was rather plentiful in an environment where a stroke of luck could make or break a man and she had plenty to occupy her and keep her in place.  Augustus seized his chance then and coaxed her into becoming his wife despite the large appetites he harbored.

With Augustus at her side, Nathalia was happy enough to defer the task of seeking out her sire. Unfortunately, her sire was not content to let things lie and he was a crafty one. Before she could even conceive of it, her father had closed in so tightly that he manipulated Augustus' own brother into killing him--to get his hands on the fortune her mate had begun amassing due to sound investments--only to flee again.

Nathalia now possess the skull of Augustus' killer, his brother Julius, to this very day along with a collection of others who had proven themselves too much of a nuisance to live. She still doesn't yet have her father's but given his status as an elder in South America, she feels it is only a matter of time--even if there is far too much in the way of politics surrounding him. Nathalia had settled in England to remain far away from her father but moved to the US when the private security sector became a rather lucrative business. Then the whole reveal and colony thing happened and Nathalia was ordered out into the (figurative) light. The result has been a sharp dip in her financial portfolio--though it was never revealed just how many other business pies she had her fingers in--and a necessary restructuring in a few of her more favored companies that has left her little more than a figurehead or sometimes even a ghost. She hates it. As a sound and quite aggressive business woman, Nathalia resents the sudden human attention and attempts to railroad her and her kind. The colony system angers her and though she did make her feelings on the matter clear in private, she has thus far obeyed her Queen in all things.

On's and off's: Nathalia enjoys vanilla and kink. She is not a hardcore Domme but would never tolerate being on the end of someone's leash, even suggesting so might see you eviscerated. Fast or slow, rough or gentle, she's very sensual. Anything that is not a player off (found here) is open for discussion.

My O/Os

Devilyn Sydhe

can elders bring in new volunteers to be used in sort of controlled hunts for those who still enjoy stalking prey?  Could be a catch and release program or, for those whom exhibit enough fear or fight, be granted vampire status.  The volunteers wouldn't know they weren't in real danger and, if the hunt wasn't satisfactory for the Elder, the human would just be released into the general population.

This idea has me intrigued and, if I can get things together, I'd like to use Tom Hiddleston as a face claim.  I'm thinking about an elder with a distaste for humans other than food.  I'd also be interested in having a human pet, maybe with collar and leash if anyone was interested.

Sye

Quote from: KalebHyde on June 20, 2018, 03:32:31 PM
can elders bring in new volunteers to be used in sort of controlled hunts for those who still enjoy stalking prey?  Could be a catch and release program or, for those whom exhibit enough fear or fight, be granted vampire status.  The volunteers wouldn't know they weren't in real danger and, if the hunt wasn't satisfactory for the Elder, the human would just be released into the general population.

This idea has me intrigued and, if I can get things together, I'd like to use Tom Hiddleston as a face claim.  I'm thinking about an elder with a distaste for humans other than food.  I'd also be interested in having a human pet, maybe with collar and leash if anyone was interested.

Oh god...use him and I will be yours XD lol that means I will have to make two characters...so who knows haha

Muse

*snickers*  And I was about to ask if Saika still needed a vampire lord.  :) 
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

Sye

ting ting

Quote from: KalebHyde on June 20, 2018, 03:32:31 PM

I really like that idea.  But if elders don't know about it, it's the queen that likely set it up, or another elder or both.

Chantarelle

Kokaine

My elder is in need of a male pet--preferably of the larger variety and ultimately they do not have to be sexually submissive--and my enforcer could use a partner or sire, male or female, sex does not need to be part of the equation but it can be.

My O/Os

ting ting

If you're referring to your character chantarelle, there a few vampires for you to choose from.  My two characters, plus bowens and kokains.

Devilyn Sydhe

wip

Name:  Victor Monroe
Origin:  England
Position:  Elder
Physical Description: 6ft 2in, sleight, wiry build as he often prefers to have others do the heavy lifting. Raven hair kept medium length matches almost equally deep midnight blues.
Personality: One shouldn't call what Victor feels for humanity hatred.  No, one does not hate the fast food meal that these wretches force down their throats.  Those delicious throats, so much better once upon a time when such flesh was salted with fear and sorrow.  What Victor hates is a mess of nearly any kind which is why the new way is preferable in the end.  Lambs brought to voluntary slaughter, well not literally, not now, not yet.  In fact, Victor has even taken one quite lucky lamb to be his pet, to make sure all is kept to his liking, and to be his punching bag when they are not.  He has gifted his chosen with an onyx collar and leash of finest leather and has become quite fond of taking long walks with her to survey the city.  His allegiance is unwavering to his Queen, his fellow elders, and his country though what he chooses in his private time brings little glory to others.For all his faults, Victor can be a bit of a well mannered charmer in proper company, though behind those midnight blues lies an ancient desire for carnage that he has chosen to keep at bay
Biography: 
On's and off's: Viktor is open to nearly anything though he finds bathroom play of any sort to be far too unclean for his tastes

Sye

So many vampires to choose from it's hard. I'm really bad because I love the actor XD

ting ting

Sye

Devilyn Sydhe

lol Loki should have been a vampire, Hiddleston just has that look

Sye

Quote from: KalebHyde on June 20, 2018, 08:54:16 PM
lol Loki should have been a vampire, Hiddleston just has that look

Me: *fan girl moment* 😍😍😍

Crawl

I'm interesting in resurrecting haru from the old threads if that would be ok.
were you planing on making this new thread a fresh start?

If so I could change haru's background a little so that he works as a sort of servant in the I.T. department of the quebec colony?
Though I would like to keep some of his old sheet to keep him interesting.

I think he and gus could have some interesting co-worker type interactions. Kind of like those off kilter buddy cop movies. The tech savy human and the paper and pen vampire taken names bustin crimes.

ting ting

Quote from: Crawl on June 20, 2018, 11:43:10 PM
I'm interesting in resurrecting haru from the old threads if that would be ok.
were you planing on making this new thread a fresh start?

If so I could change haru's background a little so that he works as a sort of servant in the I.T. department of the quebec colony?
Though I would like to keep some of his old sheet to keep him interesting.

I think he and gus could have some interesting co-worker type interactions. Kind of like those off kilter buddy cop movies. The tech savy human and the paper and pen vampire taken names bustin crimes.

Yes this is a fresh start, so feel free to make changes to him.  I like the dynamic you added about Gus and him.  Could be interesting. 

Crawl

I'll edit up his old sheet with the changes and send it your way then.

ting ting

ting ting

Name:Sandra Grant
Race:Human
Origin:Washington, USA
Position:Currently a servant but she wants to be a personal servant
Physical Description:Long blond hair, warm brown eyes.  Slender build.  5'4''
Personality:Sandra has an outgoing personality when she is outside of the bedroom.  When inside, she is very submissive, willing to do anything to please her mistress/master
Biography:Sandra was born and raised in a small town in Washington.  She was raised as a christian by her very strict parents.  She was unable to do much of anything besides chores and school work, and when she turned 18, she left home to start the life she felt she deserved her whole life.  She didn't go to the North American Vampire Colony right away, but she planned on doing it.

She spent a couple years traveling before making her way up towards the colony.  She is currently a servant, though she hopes to become a personal servant to one of the vampires, hoping to one day become a vampire.
On's and off's:My K-list

firepyre

Name: Vance Creed
Origin: Detroit, Michigan
Position: Public figure, possibly acting elder?

Physical Description: Not exactly your stereotypical vampire, Vance is very solidly built, with a wide frame packed with lean muscle. He isn't the tallest guy around, but he fills the room like one. He keeps his hair cropped short, jaw lined with a healthy amount of stubble. He tends to dress down, preferring overalls, singlets, and jeans, to more formal wear. Though not heavily tattooed, he does have a couple of easily visible ones on his forearms.

Personality: Hardheaded to a fault, Vance is a very direct kind of guy. He's an open book, and it's never hard to tell how he's feeling even just by looking at him. He doesn't much like games, or politics, and says it like he sees it. Though not particularly well educated, it would be a mistake to underestimate his intelligence. What he lacks in book learning he largely makes up for in street skills. So long as he is left to do as he wishes, Vance shows little interest in power or political machinations.

Biography: Before he turned, Vance was a pretty ordinary blue collar guy. He worked shitty hours in a dead end job, did odd jobs about the apartment block after work, and drank beer. He'd got up to his fair share of trouble in his youth, but like all the best, he'd never been caught, and when the time had come, he'd got out. There was nothing glamorous about the way he was living, but he was content enough, with no real drive to aim higher.

That changed, however, when he witnessed an attack. Crime was no stranger to him, being a fairly regular companion in his particular neighbourhood, but some bitch drinking a guy dry in an alley? That's a bit of a different story. Of course, at that time, the truth about vampires were still under wraps, and Vance's neighbourhood was a perfect hunting ground, the kind of place disappearances are the norm.

She looked up. Their eyes met. Even with blood running down her chin, she was gorgeous, hypnotic in a feral kind of way. With an effort of will, Vance tore his eyes away, glanced at the slumped body, and legged it, leaving the surprised, and slightly blood drunk vampiress to her meal. Once over the initial shock of everything he thought he knew flying out the window, Vance tackled it like he would any other problem. She'd come after him for sure. He was a witness, after all. He sure as fuck wasn't going to just let her.

So he read up. Learned about stakes and garlic and the like. Hell if he was gonna trust a bit of garlic deodorant to deter that, much less get close enough to risk staking anything. The lore proving all but worthless, he settled on a more practical plan. A trap. So, in the janitorial basement, he built a cage. It was a tense couple of days... he was sure she was out there, biding her time, probably enjoying fucking with him. It drove him. He'd show her.

The trap sprung without a hitch. She thought he'd finally emboldened enough to risk venturing from the false safety of his apartment. She couldn't have been more wrong. He was bait. The look of horror when he slammed the door, and she realised she'd been outmanoeuvred was priceless. It was only once he had her trapped, glaring at him from her cage, that he realised he'd never be able to kill her. In a predatory kind of way, she was breathtaking. Still, it wasn't like he was ever going to let her out either.

So he began to feed her. Not his blood, obviously. Animal blood, mostly. She turned her nose up at first, but it was that or starve, and eventually the urge won out, and an uneasy relationship was formed as she grew accustomed to her predicament. They began to talk, Vance curious about her kind, though always careful never to give her opportunity to turn the tables again. Vance turned out to have unexpected depths, proving more thoughtful that appearances would lead to believe

It was perhaps a week after her capture that the first offer came. She could make him a vampire, she said. He turned her down flat. He wasn't about to be beholden to her, or anyone else, immortality or no. A few days later she tried again, talking of the thrill of the hunt. He wasn't interested. IT only served to stoke her desire to turn him. He was strong. He'd make a good vampire, she knew it. It became a regular thing, she'd make an offer, and he'd deny her. She offered him wealth. Power. Women. He didn't want any of it. Not at the cost of being beholden to her. The way he framed it, he reminded her of her sire. Just a little. She had to have him, whatever it took. Finally, she abandoned her pride. If he'd turn for her, she'd give herself to him. Be his forever. He said he'd think about it...

The unusual circumstances around his turning, made Vance something of a celebrity in vampire society. Many viewed it as a perversion of the sire/fledgling relationship, especially among the older, more traditional camps, but amongst the new generations, he quickly became a symbol for hope, a figure perhaps capable of shaking things up, and standing on par with the millennia old tyrants who have ruled since time immemorial. Never mind that he himself has no interest in their political agendas whatsoever.

Still, his reputation has only grown in the years since the founding of the kingdom, along with his influence. No doubt helped along by his sire, who was herself an individual of no small stature. Rumour has it, he's far stronger than other vampires his age, owing to using his own sire as a blood doll.

On's and off's:

Ons: Drinking vamp blood, Taking control, manhandling, public displays of dominance, bondage and discipline
Offs: Non-con(dub-con is fine), dickwaggling contests, WAM, all the usual.

Potential Connections:
(Hit me up if you're interested in any of the following)

Sire - See background. If a player doesn't express interest, she'd probably be more background.

Mates - Preferably male, the kind you go drinking with, and grumble about women.

A Rival - Someone close to him, who doesn't like what he stands for.

An Employer - See resume

A Household - May consider servants, especially if they have a decent plot in mind.

ting ting

Just so you know, the queen and Gus may be two of the people that don't like him for what he did, as long as you're ok with that.

firepyre

Makes sense. I'd expect most of the older vampires to be at least circumspect about the threat he represents to the status quo, being young, yet powerful thanks to his sire, and a bit maverick. I doubt his personality would help things either, vampires typically being a rather reserved lot....

Wannabe copycats among the humans could be an interesting issue for the enforcers to deal with too.

Toying with the idea of having him claim his sire's seat as an acting elder. Would be a good way to stir things up. He's not nearly old enough, of course, but keeping the previous occupant on a leash makes for a compelling case. I doubt he'd have much interest in council or whatever elders do, but the tension would be fun.

ting ting

I doubt the queen would allow him to become acting elder due to him being so young, but he'd be welcome to try.

Crawl

Name:Haru Yamato
Race: Japanese
Origin:Japan
Position:Servant
Physical Description: slender but well toned. Has dark chocolate eyes and short dark hair. Often sporting a vaguely interested look. On the short side  5’6’’.

Personality:
Definitely a strange guy, it can be hard to tell what he’s really thinking. He was always the kinda guy who likes to take things apart to see how they tick. Doesn’t really seem bothered by giving blood and despite being labeled a ‘dangerous’ criminal is charming and mild mannered enough to be mistaken for any other servant.

Biography:
Haru’s family had a rough time of it. They lived in the shady side of the Ikuno ward, Osaka.
He’d had plans to build a better life for himself by getting into a good school but instead found himself turned to a life of crime.

As he nurtured his skills as a hacker he became more and more entrenched in the ranks of the japanese mafia. He became trusted enough to be involved in orchestrating high level white collar crime, extortion, data mining, fraudulent bank wires. At the height of his involvement he had a hand in operations at an international level.

Nobody is certain what made him abandon his them or us attitude and turn himself in. Some say it had to do with the arrest of another prominent member of the gang, or that he was simply doing time as a fall guy.
Normally his crimes being of a nonviolent nature would land him servant status outright. because he was highly affiliated with the yakuza and his crimes were on an international scale officials sentenced him to serve time so as not to appear they were letting him off easy.

He was offered a lighter sentence than the usual for his cooperation in providing info to the arrest of rival gangs and an anti-vampire terrorist group affiliated with his gang. At the time he turned himself in to the authorities unrest had built in much of asia and some underground terrorist groups in china had been planning to aim an attack on the chinese colony.  He was able to bargain what info he had stolen from the group including names, address and meeting times for a lighter sentence.
His cooperation with the colony ambassadors throughout the process awarded him the chance to serve his time as food. Something that was not usually a choice for Japanese criminals. He agreed knowing that he would likely be better protected from retaliation serving his time there.
After his time was finished he applied and was accepted for a position among the quebec colonies technical systems department.
His time breaking into all manner of high profile databases gives him  invaluable experience. There were some who opposed him being hired on at first but it quickly became apparent that his workaholic nature far outweighed any misgivings he had about vampires. He never seems more happy or alive than when a difficult problem is presented to him. His need to be working on some puzzle or another makes him well suited to handling maintenance and support for networks and systems spanning an organization as large as the quebec colony.

On's and off's:
Non-sexual On’s: good food, interesting conversation, cleanly written and commented code, finding out the secrets of others,
Nonsexual off’s: Boredom, overly greasy food,

Sexual On’s: dominating, or being dominated, spanking, teasing, oral sex(receiving but especially giving)

Sexual off’s: Scat, gore, intense pain, permanent damage

Esmeralgirl

Name: Kore Oberoi
Origin: England
Position: Personal servant to Elizabeth
Physical Description: One look at her and people puts her in list of one of the most gorgeous/cute Lady they have seen. She stands at 5'7" with a dusky bronze complexion and Black-brown hair reaching up to her waist and similar chocolate brown eyes. Her body measurements are 33-25-33.
Personality: She is though a personal slave and have very subservient inclinations but she is also fierce and protective of those whom she loves.

Biography: Kore Oberoi is of half Indian descent from her paternal side. Born into a rich family who are Hotel tycoons from generations, she often has been looked upon as a Mysterious, dark personality and this has been resulted in her being outcasted by her family and their business associates so as it won't harm their business. That is the reason she used to stay away from all the family gathering and events in the past though if one would have looked deeper they would have find out that she was never invited. All that led to her being distant from her family and a lonely person which spend most of her life tucked away in a small mansion which was given to her by her grandfather.

When she found out that Vampires take personal servants and human servant she came with one goal to be turned into one of them no matter how long it will take. It was there at that time the Queen herself laid her eyes upon the mixed girl and took her into her own care.
After meeting Elizabeth she realised what true love actually mean as she not only nurtured her, healed her broken past but she also taught her how to be herself and how to look out for her own. With Elizabeth, Kore has learned to accept herself and has known happiness which she hadnot experienced in a very long time. Elizabeth gave her life a purpose, she learnt how to dance for herself and also for Elizabeth's entertainment.
Recently she has stopped caring about becoming vampire as her dedication has been moulded into being an honest and a complete dedicated slave. Elizabeth, though is aware of her earlier motives and may end up turning her into one of her kind but right now all what matters to her is to please her Owner.
On's and off's:Please refer to the On and Offs of the player.

Esmeralgirl

Edited it a bit as I forgot to put a little stuff in her biography.

ting ting

I just wanted to let everyone know that I am looking for someone to be the lover to Elizabeth.  This person would be vampire and would have to understand she also feels love and affection towards her personal servants.

Esmeralgirl

Bowen

I think Konstantin may play with his food a little

the moon is my sun,
the night is my day,
blood is my life,
and you are my prey

Chantarelle

Quote from: ting ting on June 20, 2018, 08:24:41 PM
If you're referring to your character chantarelle, there a few vampires for you to choose from.  My two characters, plus bowens and kokains.

It’s far better to be chosen...or to wait until the last minute before begging for a partner, desperately. I wonder what fate has in store for me. 😜

Sye

Quote from: Bowen on June 21, 2018, 01:56:16 PM
I think Konstantin may play with his food a little

the moon is my sun,
the night is my day,
blood is my life,
and you are my prey

Oh? Do tell haha

Bowen

Hmm...I may want a second vampire

I just saw this image and it's calling out to me.

Sye

Chantarelle

Thats not aquaman its khal drogo and he is the epitome of sexy.

Crawl

vampire drogo, I dig it. noice.
moar manly vampires please.

Bowen

Chantarelle

Quote from: Bowen on June 21, 2018, 02:14:31 PM
Hmm...I may want a second vampire

I just saw this image and it's calling out to me.

Oh Bowen...*all flirty*...would the Khal be in need of a servant?

Bowen

Sye

Quote from: Chantarelle on June 21, 2018, 02:16:29 PM

I couldn't tell. The image is too dark on my phone

Chantarelle

Quote from: Saika on June 21, 2018, 02:22:55 PM
I couldn't tell. The image is too dark on my phone
No you are right its aquaman. We are just teasing cuz it’s also Drogo.

ting ting

Quote from: Chantarelle on June 21, 2018, 02:16:29 PM

They're the same actor.  Jason Momoa.

Kokaine

Gonna hold off for now and see if I can track down someone for at least one of my concepts. Unfortunately I don't do full submissives well so writing a servant doesn't appeal and there is a shortage of males for my girls to play with feed on.

My O/Os

Sye

Bowen

Name: Frey
Origin: Very early Metis (First Nations-Mohawk Tribe/Viking)
Physical Description: Towering height of 6’4”, muscular build at about 240 lbs, green eyes, scar on left brow from fighting a pack of wolves
Personality: Frey is a survivor. He believes in community and will consider those he is close to as his tribe. He is spiritual and takes after his father’s Mohawk beliefs.
Biography: When Leif Eiriksson sailed from Iceland to what would be L'Anse aux Meadows in Newfoundland, Canada he brought along Karsh, a vampire and his personal servant Astrid. The vampire wanted something new to discover and explore without so many of his kind to compete with. They journeyed west until they got to the Mohawk river and came upon a large settlement.

There was a fight, and then a few more until Karsh finally just slew their chief and claimed the tribe as his. Astrid took a mate and her first son she named Frey to remember her heritage. Frey was one of the very first of what would later be called a Metis, a mix of European and First Nations.

Of course, to the kids he grew up with he wasn’t special, he was just different. Frey got into a lot of fights growing up. He became one of the finest hunters and tribal protectors. When Karsh was thinking of moving on with a young Mohawk woman for Astrid was now in her late thirties, he devised a test for whom he’d pass his gift of eternal youth to. During the coldest time of winter there would be a hunt. Whomever brought in the largest caribou would be the winner. This would also be when the wolf packs were at their most desperate.

Frey found a large older stag, the pack found him when he was preparing to head back. Tired and freezing cold after hours of hunting. Fifteen hungry wolves, he did not like his odds as he saw the alpha coming up to hold his attention while the others circled him trying to nip at his flanks. He threw for the Alpha’s head, it hit him in the shoulder—stupid cold was making him numb. Feeling the fangs trying to bite his face off and nearly taking an eye brought him back to the fight. His knife took the alpha’s heart and then he lost all reason as he charged the other wolves closing in.

When reason returned he was guarding his kill. Three more wolves lay at his feet, the snow was red all around him. He put rope around the four wolves and tied that to his waist, the caribou went on his shoulders. He thanks Brother Wolf for testing him and finding him worthy. Then he made it back to his tent where Karsh gave him the prize of immortality.

keyotess

Hello ting ting, I am wondering what the theme of this RP:  slice of life or is there going to be an overarching plot?   And are there any other supernaturals that exist in the world or just vampires?
By accepting what is and making the best use of every situation, life can be fulfilled without a constant demand for more. --Wen Tzu

In writing, a flaw is not the interesting part of a character.  What is interesting is how a person overcomes a flaw.  I want to read how a person overcomes a flaw, not how the flaw overcomes the person.

My story contribution: FemFour: superheroine, Futa, NC-H

On/Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=335439.0

Sye

WIP

Name: Mey Li (Alias: Lotus
Attire
Tattoo
)
Origin: Hunan Provence, China, currently living in the U.S.
Position: Personal Servant, formerly Assasin
Physical Description: Standing at 5'4", her dark brown eyes ranging from expressive to cold depending on the situation. Her hair goes to the middle of her back and because of her size and stature, people believe her to be more demure than what she is.

Personality:Loyal to her employer, but avoids the blurring of personal and professional lines. Stubborn and strong-willed, she doesn't like being bullied and bossed around. To her there is a difference between giving orders and being a complete ass and depending on the situation, can make her take longer to complete a task as retribution. Though if one digs enough, she is quite pleasant on her off time and her facade can be genuine.

Biography: Mey was only a small child when the vampires first revealed themselves to the world. She remembered screams and fires...gunshots. Destruction. Children were being taken away from their parents a few years later when an order was issued through China. That every first born child, male or female, will be recruited into a program that will aid them as a nation. Little did anyone know that those who failed were nothing but a meal for the beasts that were apparently in their ranks. A deal with the devil some would say and it may have been true. Those who succeeded, they were were given a code name that denoted their status and a mark placed upon their body. A symbol of who and what they are.

For the next eighteen years of Mey's life, this organization, The Eye, was her family. Her life. She was at their beck and call and completed every mission alone.

The two golden rules were simple for   :

You live or you die for the fittest survive.
Loyalty is gold and trust must never be broken.

She has had more than enough blood on her hands ranging from people that she knew within the organization, civilians, political figures, it didn't matter. There was no good or bad. Just the orders that dictated their next movement. For her, she was told that they were doing this for the greater good. To train to kill vampires as well and humans. To force the elders and the rulers hands by showing them that they were at war with their food supply. That there was a rebellion of sorts forming just like the time they exposed themselves to the world. For the ultimate goal was to change their elite into vampires. To be the revolutionaries after the colonies were created and aid those with the deepest pockets. While this may not have rested well at times with Mey, she didn't argue. However, she always refused to become a vampire. She always gave the excuse that it was because she had more training to do, but the reality was...she enjoyed the sun. The freedom.

After the colonies were created and the power struggles began, she only observed as per her orders. No engagement and determine security level and organization. It didn't take long before their movements were noticed as select elders were...disposed of and allowed others to come to power. Their name being whispered in the underground and the leaders decades of patience was coming to a close as they acted too greedily thinking they have waited long enough.

The government that was tasked to find these secret agencies, made of both vampire and human factions, located them in China as they prepared for grand scale mission. An attempt to overthrow the elders and the queen of the colony and replace them with their leaders and elites. Instead they were ambushed and oddly enough, Mey didn't fight with the same ferocity that she usually did. One can speculate that something inside her was changing and it was always said to be a downfall on every elite member. Sentiment.

Those that were captured or surrendered were given choices. There were some that were new vampires and they were executed on site. Those who refused and continued to fight became food. Others took this as an opportunity to leave the organization for they just didn't have their hearts and souls into it. Some even became servants, but most branched out to create their own factions. To keep the will and integrity of their version of The Eye going.

For Mey, she chose something that surely no one like her would do. To become a personal servant to a vampire as she found what she wanted. These vampires that came for them were called Enforcers and one of them was an Elite. The prowess and power within them made her feel a rush that she hasn't had in so long. A drive that was beyond her family. It was something she wanted to become.

Those who decided to become servants or were forced to be food were spread throughout the world so they were not all in one place. Mey found herself in North America where she got to meet the queen and the elders and as of right now, is at their mercy on her fate as she was told that the queen can veto her request of being a personal servant.

Hobbies: Dancing is something that Mey has always loved and it assisted in keeping her in shape. Using aerial silks for dance, yoga, and the different variations kept her stress levels down as well as flexible and in shape.

Learning is something that always piques her interest as she never graduated from high school and while education should really be the least of her worries, she always enjoys seeking out knowledge of various things.

She also enjoys flowers and gardening, one of the biggest reasons why she refuses to become a vampire at this time.

War games are her favorite as she enjoys to testing out new tactics and how well security can hold. Giving them scenarios that sound good on paper and in theory, but until it is put to the test, that is all it is. A theory.

Proficiencies: Krav Maga, Muay Thai, Hapkido

Can use weapons, but her usual arsenal involve a silver garotte, two fiber glass batons, a silver blade, and a silencer for those moment you just can't play around. Improve is something she is used to since rarely do things ever go smoothly nowadays. Either way, she dislikes firearms despite their "easy kills" and would rather have a more personal approach.

There are other weapons at her disposal, but they have been taken away and will be given to whomever she was going to belong to now once they come to terms. They were designed to kill vampires or to at least gain the upper hand as humans cannot match their prowess, strength, and speed.

Secret: Is a romantic despite the awkwardness of it all. She loves the sappy romance novels and would wonder what would it be like to be a normal girl. Mey also hates her accent and has worked hard to get rid of it to the point that she can now control her voice that it has become second nature.

On's and off's: https://elliquiy.com/forums/onsoffs.php

Wicked Emi

I will make one in the morning. I will be making a slave for one of Bowen's characters, I know this will depend on if he can make a third person.

renrac

Planting an interest flag and going to start working on some characters. Thinking of two, a male personal servant and a vampire. Once I get a clear idea I'll type them up and post them.

kingmaster1

Is the call for "elders" full up at this point? I have someone in mind but his particularity wouldn't work with a different class.

Sye

Quote from: kingmaster1 on June 22, 2018, 12:25:18 PM
Is the call for "elders" full up at this point? I have someone in mind but his particularity wouldn't work with a different class.

Always need elders I personally think haha

kingmaster1

Player: kingmaster1
Name: Alexei Karminov
Origin: Russia
Position: Senior elder
Physical Description: Despite his age, like most vampires, Alexei's body is very well kept and appears rather muscular. His hair is peppered with black and white on his head and beard with a consistently long beard to it. Standing at 6'3 his build is very slim despite his penchant for indulgence and has very visible muscle development along his forearms and chest.
Personality: Nihilistic, drunken, perverted, gluttonous, distinct lack of taking anything seriously anymore
Biography: Born well before the first instance of a person made into a vampire Alexei was raised as an aristocrat. His parents were the duke and duchess of the tsar's court, living in a life of luxury within the capital of moscow. His youth was spent on frivolities, learning horse riding, some sword fighting, archery, many things expected of a young man like himself. As he grew he began showing his intelligence, working his way through the royalty of the kingdom, eventually even finding himself as the consistent partner to the Tsar's wife in the shadows of the night. With this connection he was eventually given a respectable position of his own, handed the responsibility of a chief jailer in the royal prison.

It was here that Alexei met his destiny. Within the shadows of the world vampires began to spread, from the first turned he would eventually come to know as the empress. His men came to him once with a peculiar case, a man in their cells who was pale, weak, demanded blood, and burnt in the sunlight whenever the morning came. The man scoffed at the ridiculousness of this, but he would eat his words when he met the man himself. He would later come to know this man as his teacher, a vampire who'd been turned a short time ago and was eager to share his gift to someone willing to get it. It didn't hurt that Alexei could release him as well.

It was the dead of knight when his teacher turned him into an undead, but Alexei's first action was not to free he who had done this to him. The next morning his sire was burnt alive in the town square. Alexei would soon disappear from the court to begin his knew life as an immortal, learning mostly on his own. His life would take a wild turn, eventually meeting the empress herself and pledging himself to her cause. Time continued to march on and the once passionate man eventually began to grow tired, nihilistic, bored. Immortality began to feel like such a chore and his position as an elder in the new kingdom failed to thrill him.

Slowly Alexei sank into a daily life of debauchery and sin: Orgies, feasting, more orgies, attempts at substances, and orgies once again. At this point, in the new world, he holds his elder position purely from his age and the knowledge kept within his mind, despite how often he found himself ignoring any and all meetings him and the others would take part in.
On's and off's: (See writer's page)

ting ting

You can't have him older than my character, Elizabeth.  She is the oldest vampire.

kingmaster1

Quote from: ting ting on June 22, 2018, 07:23:53 PM
You can't have him older than my character, Elizabeth.  She is the oldest vampire.

I was thinking he was only older because he was already an older man when the vampire bit him. So, he hasn't been a vampire longer, he'd just been a human longer.

Wicked Emi

Name: Avery Monroe
Origin: Georgia
Position: Personal Slave
Physical Description: Standing at five feet and six inches, Avery is an average sized woman in more ways than one. With thicker thighs, a small pudginess her belly and flared hips. She is average in every way except for her chest which is large and takes several bra's and sports bra's to keep in place. With long blonde hair with darker roots, and blue eyes that is like clear water, anyone who see's her will probably think Aryan.
Personality:
+ Open minded
+ Energetic
+ Playful
+/- Cocky
+/- Sarcastic
- Anger (while it may not be easy to get her angry, she is like a wild fire once she is)
- Teasing
- Devious

Biography: When vampires came out, Avery knew one thing, and that was to quiet her shit job and go hunting. Not hunting as in kill the vampires, but hunting as in finding one that could give her the finer things in life in exchange for her blood. Being one of the rarest blood types, AB-, she knew she could just feed a little and get what she wanted in life. Which is exactly what she did for the first year, however as she tempted the wrong vampire, she fled and went to the  main vampire city in Quebec. While there, she worked as just a normal slave for a while. However, the temptation was too strong for her to be just a slave for long. So, she "hunted" for the right master until she ensnared one she liked the most. Good looking, could take care of her enough that made her happy, and they have a good agreement. Plus, currently, she has no real want to be a vampire. Maybe when she is older, but right now she enjoys the feel of being human.
On's and off's:
On's: Teasing, Spanking, bondage, biting, light marking, hair pulling, scratching, rough sex, other places (besides the bed), all holes (actually loves to give bj's), light breath play, light fight for control.

Off's: Anything too extreme, bathroom play, and torture.

ting ting

Quote from: kingmaster1 on June 22, 2018, 07:54:57 PM
I was thinking he was only older because he was already an older man when the vampire bit him. So, he hasn't been a vampire longer, he'd just been a human longer.

That still wouldn't work.  That would make Elizabeth's sire Alexei's sire and he died when she was about 1000 years old.

kingmaster1

Quote from: ting ting on June 22, 2018, 08:29:09 PM
That still wouldn't work.  That would make Elizabeth's sire Alexei's sire and he died when she was about 1000 years old.

Oh, okay, I didn't see a mention of that.

I'll change his age, then.

ting ting

kingmaster1

kingmaster1

Quote from: ting ting on June 22, 2018, 08:44:17 PM
Thanks.

No worries.

Would you say he's otherwise okay?

kingmaster1

Kokaine

Name: Charlotte "Charlie" Corsetti
Origin: "Old West" USA
Position: Enforcer (Newest)

Physical Description:
Height - 5'1"
Hair - Brown
Eyes - Green

Personality: Charlie is bright, fun, energetic, and very playful, if a little mouthy. With a youthful mix of creativity and practicality she is often remarked upon as being a very human seeming sort on the day to day and unless you know what to look for she doesn't at first glance give the impression she is any sort of warrior. However, the woman has a nasty temper and an even nastier hidden font of rage that rears its head from time to time. Coupled with the near century and a half she's spent honing herself into a weapon, others eventually learn there's a good reason she's made the rank of enforcer. She takes her job surprisingly serious.

Biography: Charlie was born in the old west. Well, back then it was more of a new frontier fraught with all sorts of risks and dangers but as the sheriff's daughter in a prospering mining town she at least had the illusion of protection to see her through her early years. Of course, her father wasn't really one to take too many risks either which was why as soon as she and her twin brother were old enough he taught them both an array of practical skills that could see them through the roughest of times. Charlie in particular took well to firearms and even won a contest or two (or twenty) against a few cocky gunslingers and cowboy types. Word had it she was a downright dangerous gambler too but such things are hard to believe of a sheriff's daughter, especially since she was young and fairly attractive despite what could have been a hard life. She didn't much see it that way herself, not back then, but her world was changed right around quick, fast, and in a hurry.

It seemed that in his youth her father had not always been such an upstanding gentleman of the law. Charlie would later learn that it was her mother that had corralled her father off the dangerous path he'd been on, roaming as the wicked right hand of a man that feared none but God. Getting free of his old life had required him to burn bridges and make new enemies of old friends, enemies that did not forget his betrayal. One night, just after she and her family had retired to bed, her father was roused and dragged out under false reports of a ruckus in town. When he finally returned it was to find that Charlie, her brothers, and mother had all been taken hostage.

The night was a long one with minutes that inched by tortuously slow. In the end Charlie was made to watch as her mother was slain in gruesome fashion along with her two older brothers. It was only as her father's old gang began to tire and settle in sleep away the morning that she and her twin were able to slip free of their bindings to run off. They went for their father together but the sound of one of the outlaws returning to check in on them caused her twin to shove her away, telling her to go and get help. Her father joined in and created his own distraction to allow Charlie to get away but in doing so the last thing she saw was her father being stabbed.

Eventually Charlie did manage to rustle up a few brave souls who were loyal to her family but the return home left her to find the place empty but for the dead. Her father lay just outside the door where he'd somehow managed to get and a few feet farther out in front of him was one of the outlaws with a knife in his back. Inside she found what remained of her mother and older brothers but there was no sign of her twin. After that Charlie was consumed by the need for vengeance.

Four years would pass after that with Charlie courting all kinds of trouble as she made her way from town to town, searching out her family's killers. She'd get most and find little resistance from common folk, though lawmen usually had issue with her. Still, as much as she'd hide herself in mens clothing and play the role of young man, she wasn't afraid to turn those big green eyes and pretty smile on whoever she had to if it meant getting what she wanted. Ultimately her quarry led her on a winding chase up to San Francisco. Getting to the last three of the men who'd once been her father's brothers proved much more difficult than it had been with the others. The outlaw then dubbed the "Gypsy Rose" was too recognizable by then to sneak up on her intended targets and ultimately they played her right into the hands of one of the rumored creatures of San Fran, leaving her for dead once she was snatched up by something inhumanly strong. What neither she nor they had counted on was her being offered a choice.

It would be another two years before Charlie got her vengeance but she'd get it. The offer made was a life for a life. She'd be spared true death in exchange fore service and any attempt to go back on this would result in her being tracked and taken. However, to sweeten the deal, her eventual sire promised to teach her how to be much more than she was. It was the last that allowed her to make the deal with the devil and ultimately what kept her going. Choice made, she gave herself to her captor and served as his human eyes and ears. She still craved her vengeance but her sire cautioned patience, so she waited... at least until an opportunity too good to pass up dangled itself right before her.

It turned out that sometimes things can be too easy. She got one of the three but the other two got her and Charlie cursed that she would die before her family was avenged. Except her would be sire tracked her down and what should have been death became something else entirely. When next she woke fully enough to know herself and what had happened, Charlie was told of the error she'd committed and what it had cost her for her sire abandoned her to her own fate after communicating his displeasure.

Charlie spent the next decade on the brink, nearly losing herself entirely to what she'd become. However, somehow she managed to claw her way back from the edge. Training, study, routine, brought her life back into focus as did the remnants of her mission. She never did find the remaining two outlaws and the whole thing left a sour taste in her mouth. To this day Charlie harbors a deep seeded loathing for humans and takes great pride in never again having missed a mark. She has honed herself into a particularly effective, if somewhat gleeful, hunter over the decades.

Interests & Hobbies - Collecting and using small fire arms, small blades, and projectiles, weaponsmithing, horses, motorcycles, mma, Brazilian Ju Jitsu, Kenpo, gambling, sketching.

On's and off's: Charlie is a switch. She likes being completely dominated by bigger and stronger Doms (male or female) but isn't necessarily all that good at being obedient. She also loves completely getting her way sometimes. She has a wide and varied list of 'yes, please' but really the most important things are intensity, passion, connection (even if only temporary), and some reciprocation (being a little selfish can be hot as hell, being totally selfish is not). Oh, and don't treat her like she's some delicate little flower. If thinking more long term arrangement then some possessiveness, physicality, and affection are probably best.

+ Dirty talk, rough sex, spontaneity, biting, scratching, risk of being caught, rough housing/playful encounters, intense quickies, teasing, dub-con, spankings (especially with hand or belt), light breath play, being pinned or restrained, oral, rimming, denial, exhibitionism, forced voyeurism, light to medium pain, threesomes, double penetration.

Absolute nos are feet, children, animals, bathroom play, fisting, gaping, unrealistic cock sizes.

As far as non-con, I may allow it for the purpose of plot but its not guaranteed and will absolutely have to have repercussions, PM first.

(borrowing this from firepyre)
Looking for:

Partner - someone who has been showing her the ropes of the ranks, may train with her, may be a longer term friend, she probably drives them a little bit crazy but they know she's capable--may or may not know about her rages just yet

Sire - possible, a very strained relationship might have been sexual in the past but more likely parental

FwB - Sometimes you just need to blow off steam. Charlie would probably be cool with taking on a steady top if they have a sadistic streak but she's not looking to be anyone's pet.

Lust/love interest - potentially a human servant who gets under her skin, a vampire capable of helping to balance out some of her extremes, open to ideas

My O/Os

Bowen

Name: Bleys Windsor
Origin: England
Physical Description: Blonde hair, blue eyes, 235 lbs and 6’2” tall with a powerful build
Personality:
Biography: Bleys was born in Windsor Castle. He wasn’t a noble; his father was a landless knight in charge of teaching the Squires. Margaret of England was born twenty-two days later. They grew up together and he thought they would be married because he loved her and he was a child. On her eleventh birthday she was married to Alexander III of Scotland and her name changed to Mary, Queen of Scots.

He wanted to go with her of course; he trained to be a knight and her protector. He figured that love would prevail like all those stories and in the end, he and Margaret would be together. King Henry III of England, Margaret’s father had different ideas. Ones that involved sending Bleys into war, many many wars.

Over the years he’s had a bit of a Deathwish. There was always a war to fight and he generally found himself on the weaker side of the conflict. He took risks in battle most men wouldn’t. He got wounded but never died; not on the battlefield anyway. An old vampire was waging one of those wars. He’d heard stories of a fearless warrior cutting through their ranks. He decided to add Bleys to his retinue and made him one of his enforcers.

When old Falkirk wearied of unlife he split his fortune among his enforcers and walked into the sunlight.

ting ting

I'm making a character sheet thread, everyone send me the characters in a PM so I can post them.

Sye

Going to finish editing and will send.

Think Bowen reached his limit at 3 XD

Kokaine

He's picking some hotties so I certainly don't mind the eye candy xD

My O/Os

Bowen

I'm glad to do my part to keep everyone entertained and happy

Wicked Emi

Quote from: Saika on June 23, 2018, 01:20:05 AM
Going to finish editing and will send.

Think Bowen reached his limit at 3 XD
Yeah lol
I asked him if he would be willing to make one for my girl.
I'm currently having a serious debate on another character as a vampire but idk, I kinda like only playing one person per game now.

Sye

Quote from: Kokaine on June 23, 2018, 01:26:33 AM
He's picking some hotties so I certainly don't mind the eye candy xD

I know right?! In another game we both are in, Tyr is eye candy too XD

Damn though. Marvel and Justice League actors in here...ugh lol I'm such a geek.

Kokaine

Quote from: Saika on June 23, 2018, 01:31:19 AM
I know right?! In another game we both are in, Tyr is eye candy too XD

Damn though. Marvel and Justice League actors in here...ugh lol I'm such a geek.

Indeed he is. xD

Just gotta hope he saved some eye candy for someone else to pick up :P

My O/Os

Sye

Quote from: Kokaine on June 23, 2018, 01:35:40 AM
Indeed he is. xD

Just gotta hope he saved some eye candy for someone else to pick up :P

Maybe!

firepyre

QuoteI'm currently having a serious debate on another character as a vampire but idk, I kinda like only playing one person per game now.

Same here. I'm in awe of anyone who can handle more than a handful of characters. It takes me long enough just to write for one.

@Kokaine: Any interest in some kind of acquaintance between Charlie and Vance? At the moment, she's about the only other vampire who doesn't really have an 'old guard' vibe. Could be something pretty casual in that they both frequent the same gambling/biker den, or ties from before she became an enforcer... In which case he'd probably give her shit about going straight. Otherwise maybe something around his strange and possibly illegal fetish for drinking blood from other vamps... You did say FwB right? ;D

Actually, on that note, if the GM is good with it, does anyone else have any interest in a biker gang? Initial thoughts would be catering to the rougher sorts(duh!), membership limited to vampires(human prospects would be enslaved or killed if they fail), and no doubt plenty of blood doll hopefuls. Probably catering mostly to the younger vampires, and somewhat antagonistic towards the establishment, enough for the enforcers to keep a close eye on them, but not to make a move yet. Possibly shadow backed by one of the elder players(looking at you, Alexei)..?

ting ting

Quote from: firepyre on June 23, 2018, 03:24:12 AM
Actually, on that note, if the GM is good with it, does anyone else any interest in a biker gang? Initial thoughts would be catering to the rougher sorts(duh!), membership limited to vampires(human prospects would be enslaved or killed if they fail), and no doubt plenty of blood doll hopefuls. Probably catering mostly to the younger vampires, and somewhat antagonistic towards the establishment, enough for the enforcers to keep a close eye on them, but not to make a move yet. Possibly shadow backed by one of the elder players(looking at you, Alexei)..?

I'm not sure I like that idea.

firepyre

Sye

firepyre

Sye

Quote from: firepyre on June 23, 2018, 03:58:49 AM
Sure. What do you have in mind?

Well you mentioned the drawing board and what are going for exactly? Just fluff material? Character s?

firepyre

I'm primarily looking for two things; ways to tie Vance in better with other characters, particularly the other vampires, and what he might have been up to in the 20 years or so since he turned.

OtakuStarchild

Name: Kyoushi
Origin: Japan
Position: ?
Physical Description:
5’3” tall, burgundy wine hair color, grey blue eyes, pale vanilla skin, has a lebre piercing, lean yet toned build
Personality:
He can be friendly and warm when there's something he wants otherwise he's aloof or loses interest quickly.  Loves to learn about new things like food, technology, music, and the like.
Biography:
   Kyoushi was the middle child to a loving couple who worked as tailors, making clothing to sell in the bigger cities in Japan. They lived a rather mundane life until Kyoushi was startled from sleep at the sound of their sheep being frightened, one crying out only to suddenly go quiet. Upon investigation, he met a vampire, immediately becoming enamored with the undead creature.

Being young and impressionable, Kyoushi kept the whereabouts of the vampire hidden for months before the man offered to take Kyoushi away with him. To see the world outside of his small village, to experience a life full of excitement, Kyoushi couldn't refuse. A few years of following the vampire around passed before Kyoushi finally asked for his gift… only to be denied.

Enraged that someone he thought cared about him would be so selfish and cruel to dangle such wonderful things in front of him only to snatch them away, Kyoushi easily found another who wasn't as reserved about turning him. The one he had traveled with for so long pushed him away afterwards but Kyoushi quickly moved on, never letting himself linger on such things when the world was constantly changing around him and he didn't want to miss a thing.

In present days, Kyoushi is an entertainer. He's a singer of a Visual Kei band called “Starlit Harlot”, has starred in a few movies, and is currently working on a graphic novel (though he's kept any details about that to himself). Though he's been known to be at the biggest and wildest parties, he's never seen indulging in pleasures of the flesh, even to the point where he'll drink his blood from a glass.

Ons/Offs: Is only interested in other males, otherwise please see my own O/Os here

ting ting

I'm moving discussion about the story line to the OOC thread.  Then when somethings decided on how we want to start, I'll start up some threads.

Kokaine

Quote from: firepyre on June 23, 2018, 03:24:12 AM
@Kokaine: Any interest in some kind of acquaintance between Charlie and Vance? At the moment, she's about the only other vampire who doesn't really have an 'old guard' vibe. Could be something pretty casual in that they both frequent the same gambling/biker den, or ties from before she became an enforcer... In which case he'd probably give her shit about going straight. Otherwise maybe something around his strange and possibly illegal fetish for drinking blood from other vamps... You did say FwB right? ;D

I wouldn't mind the two being acquainted. Could be from gambling and/or some sort of association before she became an enforcer. She'd think his fetish was perverted but not to the point of not wanting to associate with him. She wouldn't worry much about speculation that she was into what he was. Most whose opinion would concern her probably have some inkling that she'd rather rip into a human. She can usually control herself but its probably known not to leave humans alone around her xD

My O/Os

renrac

Working on a character currently. Should have him up in a day or two, once I hash out the background, and will have another character up which will be up for grabs if anyone's interested after that.

Kokaine

Putting out a sort of dream/craving request for a Gina Carano, Travis Deslaurier, or Marshall Perrin character to play with >.>

Edit to add: I am willing to push past my usual comfort zone and play a personal servant if it appeals. Though I don't promise a perfectly obedient submissive. I like conflict and tension far too much.

My O/Os

Narianna

Hi there! Is this RP still recruiting? If so, is there a list of character types already taken? I'd like to play a character that someone hasn't already accepted.

ting ting

We are still recruiting.  There's a link to the character thread in the ooc.

TheDarkMiko

I am so into this if you will have me. I already know that Enforcer is that role for me.
[tr][td]
TDM's O/O's [/td]
[td]TDM's A/A's[/td]
[/tr][tr][td]
[/td][td][/td][/tr][/table]

Narianna

Name:[ Aderyn Paige Underwood

Origin: Oklahoma

Position: Food

Physical Description: Delicate, slim, dirty blond, angelic face, soft blue or green eyes depending on her mood

Personality: Sad, lost, and non combative. Docile. Almost as if she's given up on life. There's a fire inside of her but it's buried deep.

Biography: Aderyn grew up bouncing around foster homes, never having known her birth parents. When she was 18, she married the chief of police, Craven Underwood, in Oklahoma City, hoping he was someone she could take solace in; someone that would protect her. After years of rape and abuse at his hand, Aderyn killed Craven one night in self defense. Every person in every part of the legal system was out for her blood. She didn't stand a chance. In order to keep her from dragging the police chief's name through the dirt, the prosecutor offered Aderyn the chance at serving as food in the vampire colonies to avoid the death penalty. Her public defender didn't offer her much hope, so Aderyn took the deal. She's been living in the colony for 6 months now.

On's and off's: She doesn't have many ons these days as depression has overtaken her. This could possibly be changed with the right interaction.

ting ting

Quote from: TheDarkMiko on June 27, 2018, 01:39:01 PM
I am so into this if you will have me. I already know that Enforcer is that role for me.

Make up a character.

Narianna

TheDarkMiko

Name:Zuri

Origin: Unknown as of now

Physical Description: Dark-skinned, grey eyes, black hair, petite but well muscled from training,stoic, serious but an underlying sense of humor and irony

Personality Traits: serious but knows how to have a good time, likes to complete the job at all costs but with a fair sense of justice

Bio:Her parents died when she was young and her younger brother was killed by street thugs a few years earlier leaving her alone her at age 15. She grew up by herself after that, so she learned to be tough and learn quickly to fight in order to keep herself from the same fate. When she was old enough, she decided that a good way to release the pent up rage and stress that she had was to get on the side of law where she could bust heads....legally.

On and Off's: pretty open..any questions just ask
[tr][td]
TDM's O/O's [/td]
[td]TDM's A/A's[/td]
[/tr][tr][td]
[/td][td][/td][/tr][/table]

Narianna

Ooo! Sorry! Just saw the character thread with my character in it. Thanks!

Kokaine

Quote from: Kokaine on June 25, 2018, 01:44:24 AM
Putting out a sort of dream/craving request for a Gina Carano, Travis Deslaurier, or Marshall Perrin character to play with >.>

Edit to add: I am willing to push past my usual comfort zone and play a personal servant if it appeals. Though I don't promise a perfectly obedient submissive. I like conflict and tension far too much.

Still open to this...

My O/Os

ting ting

If you want to make a ps, go for it as long as your comfortable doing it.

Kokaine

Let's see if anyone bites...

Name: Contessa Levesque
Origin: Louisiana, USA
Position: Servant

Physical Description:
Hair - Kept long, was dyed red but has grown out quite a bit now
Eyes - Pale Milk Chocolate Brown
Height - 5'9"

Her voice is low and smooth, all smoke and heat that goes down like a sip of bourbon, and her mannerisms very graceful. She is clearly a fan of body art and her smooth, clear complexion seems to be the perfect canvas, with each modification having been chosen for both significance and visual appeal rather than being the result of some frivolous whim.
She has a Nose ring (right), her ears are gauged + 2nd hole, and she's fairly heavily tattooed.

Personality: Tessa is an exceptionally private person. Its easy to mistake her for being some wild, indulgent creature without a care in the world due to a passionate nature, fearless attitude, and the innate sensuality that shines through, but though she's friendly and engaging when she cares to be, the truth is that anything of true substance is much harder to come by. Art and music speak to her soul so the truth of her is often locked away there rather than being some open book. She likes people well enough--or perhaps its more accurate to say she's fascinated by them? She certainly enjoys watching them and being around them, but trust is another thing altogether. Before being sent to the colony, she was quite adventurous and liked to go anywhere her feet would carry her. She enjoyed getting lost and finding her way, discovering new things, and getting to see the world through her own, untainted filter. Unfortunately, being caged is slowly but surely suffocating much of her spirit, twisting her into a different person--at least to her perception anyway.

Biography: Her sister was the bright one. Everyone said so, even Tessa herself. Sure, she went off to a fancy school and got a fancy degree herself but her mothers health started fading and in the end she ended up right back at home going nowhere fast. She worked as a tattoo artist and managed a burlesque club where she also performed but the good church going folk liked to say it was barely a step up from pole dancing naked. Her sister meanwhile was sweet, bright, the perfect example of what a good girl should be. At least until she got hoodwinked by that no good boy.

Story goes that it was good at first, though Tessa will say she never liked the guy. He treated Nicolette good and proper and got her hooked, talking marriage and moving away to somewhere better as he had an inheritance coming to him soon. However, Nicolette started turning up in long sweaters in the heat and sunglasses indoors. To make it worse she got knocked up by the scumbag so that when Tessa was ready to go an kick his ass into next week, Nicolette stopped her, out of concern for her baby's future.

The abuse stopped while she was pregnant and for a while it looked like the guy had found some sense, or Jesus, or something but then Nikki gave birth and a few months later it all started up again. This time though, Tessa didn't even get to grab her twelve gauge before a shell shocked Nikki turned up on her front porch with the baby. She'd had blood on her.

Long story short, Tessa did what she should have done in the first place: she took care of her family. She got her sister changed and cleaned up, took the evidence and went to deal with the mess. When the police came sniffing around asking questions and getting too close, she looked the sheriff in the eye and lied with a straight face. It turned out her sister's baby daddy did actually come from money and his family came after her to throw the book at her. Though really looking into everyone's faces you'd swear they knew the truth. Maybe that's why the judge offered her a choice? She could be convicted and go away for a good long time to a maximum security prison, or she could volunteer to be sent away to the vampire colony up north. Tessa would have chosen prison but her sister begged her to choose the colony, even threatened to ruin everything and spill their non-secret if she didn't. So Tessa ended up in Quebec.

On's and off's: Tessa is pansexual, does not identify as dom or sub (but could be trained one way or the other), and is into kink. She is potentially polyamourous but only for a closed threesome (four max).

Not interested in bathroom, animals, feet, fisting, or excessive damage. Player O/Os are here. Will endure many elements for the sake of story so long as they are not sexualized. Not looking for full non-con, dub-con is fine.

My O/Os

ting ting

Would it be common knowledge she didn't commit the murder in the colony or would they be clueless?

Kokaine

More than likely those who absolutely need to know would know but basically she's there as a "volunteer" instead of a criminal. If its easier she could have been watched/kept locked up for a while when she first arrived. I figure she's been there a while rather than being new.

My O/Os

ting ting

Kokaine

My O/Os

Gannameade

Name: Gabriel ‘Sabre’ Stone
Origin: New Orleans, Louisiana
Physical Description: Black hair (or Bald), Brown eyes, 245 lbs and 6’ tall with a powerful build
Personality: Sabre is all about getting the job done.  He is very lax on letting people in thinking if someone gets close again, some other monster will get in and take them away.  So he will seem to be cold, calculating, aloof.  But he is full aware of his intimidation factor and his other worldly skills.
Biography: Sighs….I have no idea why I am writing this crap!  No one would believe it anyway or they would probably try to make it in to some low budget tween movie.  But here goes.  I am Gabriel Stone.  To friends I am Gabe, to enemies I am Sabre, to those that I defend, I am the Archangel.  Truth be told I am a vampire.  I have been alive for roughly 300 years.  I have seen societies rise and fall.  To most I am beneath them, being of African heritage causes other to over look me, under estimate me.  Both which generally work to my advantage.  It allows me to do what must be done, be where none expect me to be and leave without a trace.

I was born in 1718 in Slidell, Louisiana just across the water from New Orleans.  To free black people…I chuckle at that as freedom was relative.  My parents were both dark skinned, they farmed to make ends meet.  They pulled together and settle, making the family work.  During that time, the native language wasn’t English, but French and Spanish.  I grew up being bilingual, English wasn’t my native language.  By the time I was of age, it was time to fight.  Many had been freeing slaves for a bit, here and there.  Some were brave enough to free whole families even leave a plot of land for them in their wills.  My parents were a group of those people.  We kept our piece of land on the far side of the river.  It was during this time I learned the true meaning of war, all of the things that were done on both sides of the war.  How many chose to go back to their old ways, of rape, robbing and pillaging.  I did my best to save my mother, my two brothers and my sister.  I fought like a demon…well as best as I could at the time.  But as I would learn till this day it was difficult to fight a monster.  There were six of them from what I saw, even then that didn’t stop me.  The thing about fighting is one know your enemy, know why you are fighting and the most important how to fight the being you are fighting.

I was only 26 when I first laid eyes on her, I had no idea of who and what she was.  I would find out later, I had no idea of when or how I had caught her eye.  Maybe she saw something in me worth saving or at least worth keeping.  I was battered, broken and bloodied but I refused to give up saving my family.   Even when they burned the house down, I still moved to fight.

She noticed my strength and taught me to be more than my vengeance, she helped me to learn that time was on my side and vengeance would always be mind if I learned the skills she had to teach.

It was through a torrent of passion that she made me, she made me to become her warrior.  She gave me back my life much later.  I am forever in her debt.
I traveled to many places meeting many others, applying both my skills and my craft.  It took easily 50 years to master a number of skills, twice that to become more than adept to make it my own. 

During that time, home summoned me back from half a world away and reluctantly.  I went, despite my misgivings.  I hated that this place always had me wrapped around her finger and it angered me.  But the call of the Bayou is much too hard to reject.  I recognize that my people and life are so much needed here in the states.  Today life has changed but my but my role of protector it remains the same, but my methods have changed as well, in this new century.   

Eikichi

Tentative Interest. Is there anything missing/something that anyone needs for their character?
PMs are open for all role play inquiries.

Sye

Quote from: Eikichi on July 05, 2018, 06:24:01 AM
Tentative Interest. Is there anything missing/something that anyone needs for their character?

Always more servants or more vampires. Really just whatever you wish to play :)

Crawl

I'm posting this app here temporarily so it can be looked at for plotting purposes while I wait for ting to look over it.

Name: Cho Bakugo
Race:half-japanese, half-chinese
Origin: Japan
Position: Servant
Physical Description:
   Cho has an innocent face with big brown puppy eyes and a sweet smile.
Deceptively athletic with soft lithe muscles. She’s quite small and doesn’t look like she would be very good in combat.

Personality:
Upon first meeting cho one would only come away with the impression that she’s an upbeat and optimistic girl. She smiles and laughs a lot. Cho really seems quite happy despite what she’s been through.

Perhaps a little too happy. A little too comfortable.
It’s only the unlucky ones that get to see the parts of her that she usually hides away. Those that end up on the other side of her blade, soon to be ripped apart with a smile. But also those closest to her. Especially for that person most unfortunate to become the object of her love. Once cho has decided that someone is strong enough, interesting enough, to hold her affections, she will stop at nothing until they look only at her. Even if that means burning the rest of the world around them to the ground.

Biography:
Cho was the child of a well known martial artist who had only just moved back to china when the reveal was made. Her family was unable to flee back to Japan before cho was taken as per the government mandate. Even at the young age of ten she had the leg up on many other children having at least some knowledge and training before being put through hell.
It helped her survive but the mental torture she suffered as they broke and molded her into a member of the eye twisted her inside. She became someone who cherished the strong and indifferent to the weak.

She clawed her way through ranks, finding validation in being chosen as a squad leader. In a bid to make sense of her life she had slowly become more and more devoted to derek. No task was too gruesome, no task was beneath her if the command came from his lips. Of course that extended to mey, his second. CHo was sometimes jealous of mey’s trusted position but she would follow mey to the death, even now. Under the eye’s command she lead her squad in a number of terrorist operations, sometimes leveling entire buildings. Though she may have less of bodycount than mey she has maimed and scared many in the name of the eye. When the eye wanted something loud, an unmistakable message, it was cho they turned to.

There came a turning point at her most devoted when she saw weakness in derek. The fall of the eye’s main headquarters confirmed it. She submitted to the colony because for her it’s all a game. And the colony won.
She knew immediately that their surviving was only due to mey’s sacrificial nature. Cho has every intention of not letting mey’s efforts go to waste, seeking out that new special someone. Though whether that will be a blessing or a curse on her new object of obsession remains to be seen.

Proficiencies:
Shorinji kenpo - a fusion of quan fa and jujutsu taught to her by her father but refined under the watch of specialists within the eye.
shuriken/knife throwing- don’t let her near anything sharp.
Explosives- can improvise bombs of several types and has a good aim with a molotov cocktail. 

While cho is a skilled fighter and could hold her own in one-on-one she prefers a good balanced knife and anything that goes boom.

Hobbies:
   Cooking, photography, and knife collecting.

On's and off's:
On’s : bondage, giving oral, humiliation and boob jobs are some of her favorites.

Off’s: anal, bathroom play are not really her thing.

Sye

Quote from: Eikichi on July 05, 2018, 06:24:01 AM

Well we can always use more humans or.vampires :) Anything you want to be?

Thera Regina

Request Thread: Here
O/O’s: Here
A/A’s: Here

ting ting

If you're interested, take a look at the ooc thread, the links for all the threads are there.  Take a look.

TheBlackThrone

I'm interested in making a vampire enforcer for this. I remember the very first attempt at this game.  :-)
The gates are open
Current Time Zone: US MST
Delays: School 20 Feb - 9 May
Current solo request: None.
Current group request: Strings

ting ting

TheBlackThrone

On second thought, this game would more than likely move too fast for me. I am in a different time zone and will most likely put out only one post a day. Sorry. v_v
The gates are open
Current Time Zone: US MST
Delays: School 20 Feb - 9 May
Current solo request: None.
Current group request: Strings

Crawl

There are plenty of people in the group with a similar post speed.

Sye

Our posting speeds vary and we have times where we are all on (discord) and we do a quick binge and then we trail off.

Kokaine

Name: Lt. Aurora Vega
Alias: Rory, Vega, Blitz | Code Name: - Blitzer

Origin: San Diego, California, US
Position: Guard

Physical Description:
Height | 5'11"
Body Type | Lean and fit
Hair | Brunette with highlights, kept somewhat long, pulled back into a bun or braid when on duty.
Eyes | Brown
Style-wise Rory leans toward function over fashion and in civvies tends toward a tomboyish presentation occasionally broken up by nights where she might put in a little extra effort and don a dress and/or heels. She has one tattoo very low on her hip of Wonder Woman's symbol (yes, there's a story).

Personality: Highly Physical | Confident/Cocky | Playful | Competitive | Compassionate | Affectionate | Dependable | Hot Blooded | Stubborn | Disciplined | Reckless | Energetic | Adrenaline Junkie

Biography: Born in sunny Southern California to a Retired Naval Medal of Honor Recipient turned security consultant and his power attorney of a wife, there was never any doubt where Rory would end up. Her childhood was, in most ways, an ideal one with few real upheavals. Sure, her parents were workaholics who tended to leave her home with her nanny most of the time and there might have been a few occasions when the names of her parents' clients saw their home, or even her, threatened calling for increased security that could be intrusive and restricting, but these were things that Rory simply adapted to, keeping any and all complaints to herself since her words tended to fall on deaf ears anyway. There were certainly other children who had it much worse and if nothing else her home was well stocked and well secured. So what if the reality was that anything she wanted done she would have to roll up her sleeves and make happen herself. It was an attitude that would carry her through the rest of her life. That and one rather simple philosophy: just keep moving.

To that end school was an escape for Rory and she threw herself into it full tilt. She maintained the highest grades, joined clubs, ran events, volunteered, ran track, and played soccer. Nothing was allowed to slow her down or hold her back, she was like a machine and it was no surprise when she went from Valedictorian of her high school class straight to Annapolis, Maryland to be sworn in to the US Naval Academy.

From there it was all about furthering her career. Her father had been awarded a Medal of Honor and even her mother had enjoyed a decorated Naval career so there was quite a lot to live up to. Exemplary service was her focus and Rory did her best to manage any and all distractions. However, her fourth year something seemed to change. She took it hard when she was not awarded the promotion to Brigade Commander though plenty of her fellow midshipmen felt she was fit for the honor. Still, she didn't let it dim her fire.

Graduating from the Naval Academy thrust Rory straight into active duty and she thought it would be when she would finally get to see... something, anything. However, though she had the honors of becoming one of the first female SEALs Rory found herself the target of a man--more specifically, a vampire--out to steal her glory. Or maybe prove a point? She'd never did get to find out. On American soil, while on leave, she was caught in a trap. First a fire rigged to draw her attention and after she opted to help rather than just escape, there was an explosion that should have taken her life. That she survived is not really any great mystery. It was known that she was saved by a vampire and though it returned her to fighting form, the fact that her recovery was leaked before the military could properly prepare for it meant they had to distance themselves quickly rather than being able to bury the truth in classified documents.

She received a medal for her actions and an honorable discharge, but Rory was cut off from the only thing she knew. Her father seemed to believe she was somehow tainted now so rather than let herself fall into a bitter spiral, she signed on as a volunteer in the one place she knew she'd be accepted.

While it is still unknown to her, Rory is a direct descendant of Nathalia Rocha. Nathalia and Rory's father are former associates though the latter cut ties when Nathalia was forced to reveal herself as a vampire.

In her spare time, Rory likes to stay active. She will throw herself into almost any physical activity, the more dangerous, the better. She loves youtube, dancing, and mixed martial arts, and is fluent in Spanish and Portuguese. She will often volunteer for extra duty rotations that she thinks might get her some action, regardless if its pitting her against vampires or humans. Thus far she's only let one vampire feed off of her and maintains that she is not food (though who knows what the future holds).

On's and off's: Pansexual. Preference for large males (dominant or submissive) or women with curves and attitude (submissive preferred). Intelligence is a weakness, as are tattoos. Open to kinks.
Offs - feet, fisting, animals, bathroom play, children, being expected to be submissive and all associated behaviors (like being collared, etc.).

For this character I'd like to see about her being turned by someone either interested in her romantically or someone who'd like to make use of her skill, likely as a personal/elite guard but I'm open to ideas. A mentor or more paternal/sibling type relationship would be totally welcome! Not looking to make her a Personal Servant but beyond that I am open to all sorts of plotting!

Side note: Also, if someone would be into playing a submissive bisexual male, let me know!

My O/Os

Sye

Sye

Looking for a couple of players willing to play a neutral or evil character to work my male character, Derek. PM me if interested.

Maeve

Sye

ting ting

Looking to recruit new players.  Please join if interested, looking for both human and vampire characters.