Daughter's Playground - Recruitment closed

Started by Kaia, March 01, 2018, 05:09:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kaia

Congratulations to everyone who got involved in making this roleplay to Big Game status! We now have our own board!

Recruitment Open - Seeking Fathers and Daughters (also accepting uncles, etc; if you have a question, ask a GM)

If interested, post in this thread and when you are ready to add a father or daughter to the game, post with a Character Sheet for approval.
[NEW] Players are no longer required to pair up with established father and daughter pairings, but it is encouraged.

Gamemasters:  Kaia and Lynnie

Party Status: March party being set up
Party Location: March Party: Solano House

This RP revolves around a group of people who get together and trade partners and have sex. This one is different because it revolves around the concept of fathers trading their daughters. Also it has a backstory.

Backstory

Our main story is set a year after the girls first started the Daughter's Playground.  It was ran by girls, and celebrated their sexuality, their womanhood in a way that most would shame them for.  They built a circle of like minded friends, who weren't there just to fuck and be fucked.  No, these were people who managed to be a community.  They cared for one another, as friends, if nothing else.  Sometimes, one or two of the gentlemen were a little forward, but that came with the territory.  For the most part however, the Daughter's Playground was a place of family.

Susan, Chelsea and Kismet probably wouldn't have gone as far as they did on that fateful night, if it hadn't been for beer that Susan had pilfered from her dad.  They'd been drinking through the night, and when it came time to play truth or dare, any sense of propriety went out the door.  Susan was already down to her panties, and the other two girls had kissed.  The kiss was a first for Kismet, and although she enjoyed it, she was feeling really silly.  She was sixteen,  and didn't even know what she wanted, what she was into.

Kismet had been playing with the idea of fucking someone older, much older.  Everyone her age just seemed to bore her, and she wanted something different than what she was supposed to have access to.  She never was much good at following the rules.  Watching her friend stand there in nothing but her panties, the redhead turned to Chelsea and smirked, "I dare you to go fuck Mr. Clark."  Chelsea balked, but after some good natured ribbing, the blonde agreed.

Susie had other ideas.  Her dad had been going through a rough time with the divorce, and she felt kind of bad for him.  He hadn't been having the best of luck with his love life and Susie was just drunk enough to up the ante.  "No.  I dare you to join her."  The redhead was surprised, but not bothered in the least.  Blowing her friend a kiss, Kismet Fourche took their other friend by the hand and went to seduce Susan's dad.

The night passed, and when they gathered at Kismet's house for yet another slumber party, the trio couldn't stop talking about what had happened.  Kizzy thought about her dad and more recent events.  A smile tugged at her lips, a plan forming.  Excitedly, she told her best friends her plan.  They could fuck each other's dads and get all the fun and experience that they wanted, but keep it a closed circuit.  And thus, the Daughter's Playground was formed.

They went on to seduce Chelsea's dad, giving Susan the experience that she'd been lacking up to this point.  Excited, the girls continued to have their sleepovers, slipping off to fuck at some point in the night.  This trend was the single most exciting thing to happen to them, but eventually Kizzy's dad overheard them talking about it during one of their many sleepovers.  Instead of getting mad, he played it cool, and called up the girls' fathers to come over to the Fourche home to discuss what had been happening right under their noses.  Kismet invited him to be the first dad involved, and he realized what they wanted.  When everyone showed up to talk, they were invited to join as dads as well, and they jumped on it. 

This becomes something that they do once a month.  Sometimes, they would have sleepovers, but quickly, their Playground was expanding.  More dads were bringing their daughters.  Sleepovers became Parties, and occasionally a few would have private sleepovers.  It was all in the name of fun.

• This RP will be held in a party thread (headers will be utilized with location tags) and have each father/daughter pairing have a house thread for side RP's.
  • The host's would set up game's, entertainment and decide in which manner couples would get paired up.
  • This RP has drop in and drop out potential where your character could simply miss one party or a new character could be introduced at the next.
  • Girls would be aged 16-18 for new girls and 16-20 for established girls.
  • This is not a incest RP. Your father daughter might be into that, but it's not the primary focus in this RP.

~ Who cares what and who we are as long as we no longer break ~

Kaia

Rules

-Include both Gms in PMs
-Minimum posting frequency is one post once a week. If unable to post, notify others (plus the GM's) in the OOC Thread (above) or through PM. If you have not made a post in a while, the GM's will send a PM that you must reply to within a week in order to stay active in the game.
-Each monthly party will be placed in a separate thread. Once a party is over, the current party is merged into that party thread. Please let us know if you have a scene that needs finishing in a certain party and we will allow time for you and your partner(s) to finish said scene before closing.
-No drama outside of the RP please. Please be courteous to other players, their On's and Offs and their creativity.
-One paragraph minimum for each post. Always be sure to include the proper headers at the top of your post. This includes Content Warning for any kinks such as bondage and incest and Date and Time.
-At this time, each player is allowed to make 3 characters.
-Characters and NPCs must be original characters.  It's okay to take inspiration from the media, but if it's too close, you will be asked to change it.
-This game resides in the Bondage forum, so all scenes must include an enthusiastic consent.  If it's not clear that consent is given, this falls under dub-con/non-con, and is not permitted.
-No drinking and driving allowed IC.
-Not allowing any pot shops or other marijuana related business at this time.

Kaia

Q&A

Q: What sort of group will this be?
A: With the potential for romance and smut and some kinky flavors, this will be put into Bondage - Human Freeform Groups.

Q: How do I get my character approved?
A: Post in this thread so it can be evaluated by the GM's. We will allow approved Character Sheets to be posted in the Character Sheet Thread even if there is no pairing between father and daughter.

Q: How old for daughters?
A: 16-20. The older girls shouldn't be new to the party.

Q: What format will the RP take?
A: Main In-Character roleplay will take place in a Main Party Thread, with pre-determined hosts running that. That will be followed by the post-party where different daughters go home with someone else's dad. Post-party will be moved to specific House Threads. Headers will be utilized to avoid confusion and paradoxing.

Q: Can I still join if the RP has started?
A: You can always join the RP by submitting a character sheet, but you can't start in at all times. If you can get approved, then you can join in anytime before the party or soon after it's started. See the top of this page for this RP status. Once the party is fully going and during the post-party no one new can join in. You can have your character ready to join in at the next party.

Kaia

Recruitment

We're currently open for recruitment.  We are looking for players of all types.  Dads, daughters, uncles, nieces, come on in!  The water's warm!

Recruitment thread

Making Characters

In order to attempt to maintain the intimate, family atmosphere that we started with, we have a few things to keep in mind:

Connections

• One must be to a current daughter of the Playground
  • The other must be to an earlier (January 2017-June 2017) established daughter of the Playground.

Mechanics

• We give a lot of room on what you can do, as long as you keep to the premise and backstory of the game.
  • Moms are permitted on a case by case basis.
  • Knowing who sponsored your character (hint: one of your connections is an easy way to do this) makes things easier, even if it is just story canon.
  • Parties are exclusive to those being sponsored and current members - ie:  You wouldn't just randomly hear about it.
  • STD's, Pregnancy, etc are not a risk in this game.  It's fantasy, and goes against the spirit of the game.
  • Chartier Valley is a fake town set near Seattle, WA.  It's a medium sized town, not quite big enough to be a city, but nice enough to draw people who want to get away from the big city.
  • This game resides in the Bondage forum, so all scenes must include an enthusiastic consent.  If it's not clear that consent is given, this falls under dub-con/non-con, and is not permitted.
  • Not allowing any pot shops or other marijuana related business at this time.
  • All attendees are required to sign a paper prior to their first party that has the rules, expectations, and confidentiality clause.  This is canon, not RP'd.
  • First party for non-founding families can be from March 2017-present.

Please select and copy this code to use for your Character Sheets. You must post here or PM Character sheets to both GMs to have it approved.

Character Sheet (for existing players)

[float=right][img height=400 padding=10]URL HERE[/img][/float]
[center][b][size=14pt]NAME[/size][/b][/center]
[b]Penmaster:[/b]
[b]Faceclaim:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b] [Male, Female, Trans, etc]
[b]Incest y/n:[/b] [Yes only indicates that you are open to the concept and are willing to discuss]
[b]Age:[/b] [16-20] [36-50]
[b]Birthday:[/b]
[b]Height:[/b]
[b]Hair Color:[/b]
[b]Eye Color:[/b]
[b]Distinguishing Marks:[/b] [Tattoos, piercings]
[b]Sexuality:[/b] [Straight, gay, bi, lesbian, queer, homoflexible, questioning, etc.]
[b]Profession/Year in School:[/b]
[b]First Party:[/b]  [MONTH YEAR]
[b]Character's O/O's:[/b] [url=URL HERE]Ons & Offs[/url]

[b]Family:[/b]

[b]About:[/b] 

[float=right]
[img height=400 padding=20]URL HERE[/img]
[img height=200 padding=20]URL HERE[/img][img height=200 padding=20]URL HERE[/img]
[/float]

[table]
[tr]
[td][b]Hobbies:[/b]
[li]WORDS[/li]
[li]WORDS[/li]
[li]WORDS[/li][/td]
[td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td]
[td]
[b]Likes:[/b]
[li]WORDS[/li]

[b]Dislikes:[/b]
[li]WORDS[/li]
[/td]
[td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td]
[td]
[b]Goals:[/b]
[li]WORDS[/li]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

[b]Story Arcs:[/b]
[li]WORDS[/li]
[li]WORDS[/li]
[li]WORDS[/li]

[b]Connections to other characters:[/b]
[li]NAME - TYPE[/li]  [One must be to an existing daughter who was established as a member before a certain point.  Please ask GM for the current criteria for this.]
[li]NAME - TYPE[/li]  [The second must be to any existing daughter of the Playground]
[li]NAME - TYPE[/li]  [Any connection]

[i]NPC[/i]
[li]NAME - TYPE[/li]

Crash

Lots of fun writers here.  I just joined and everyone has been really friendly and open to plotting.

"Sorry, you must survive at least 3 games with me before we can chat like this."
Congratulations, you've unlocked Flirtatious Crash! - Envious

CurvyKitten

There does seem to be a lot of great writers in the game.  I may see what sort of girl I can come up with. I think it's a matter of finding the right face claim Hehe. 

Kaia

I can't wait to see what you come up with!

Caela

Quote from: CurvyKitten on March 03, 2018, 12:37:48 AM
There does seem to be a lot of great writers in the game.  I may see what sort of girl I can come up with. I think it's a matter of finding the right face claim Hehe.

Curvy! Come and play with us!  >:) >:) >:)

The Lovely Tsaritsa

It is very nice game, our GMs help out so much, and make it wonderful. Please, come join! :-)

lustfulintentions

Even though I'm about to take a break from E, it's certainly not because of this game, which is my one of my favorite things to play on E right now. I'm sad that I might miss out on the chance to have a really great new daughter character to pair with while I'm away for a few weeks.

IOW-Kaia and Eliza run a great game.

Gypsy

Indeed they do, and have a great crowd of writers and all around friendly, easy-going, welcoming people.   
<a href="https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=286451.0"></a>      <a href="https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=244545.0"></a>      <a href="https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=279617.0"></a>      <a href="https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=245953.0"></a>     

🌹🔥🌹   on 'no writing' hiatus    🌹🔥🌹    not available    🌹🔥🌹    formerly 'Briar Rose' & 'GypsyRose'    🌹🔥🌹

WildStallionNYC

been following this group for awhile and thinking of joining.

do you need another father? any sort of type that would fit in well??

Kaia

We're are definitely still taking more male characters.  You can make a dad, an uncle, etc.  We have a wide variety, so really, just make something that makes you happy!

WildStallionNYC

thanks will definitely create a character then...

any girls out there need a Dad? 

CurvyKitten

With so many great endorsements how could I say no. hehe I shall see what I can come up with. Is it ad I want to use someone you wouldn't suspect like Felicia Day and see what sort of naughtiness she can get into? :P

Kaia

Quote from: WildStallionNYC on March 03, 2018, 03:13:40 PM
thanks will definitely create a character then...

any girls out there need a Dad?

A few, you'd just have to talk to them.  It's not required when joining though, just encouraged.

Quote from: CurvyKitten on March 03, 2018, 03:38:55 PM
With so many great endorsements how could I say no. hehe I shall see what I can come up with. Is it ad I want to use someone you wouldn't suspect like Felicia Day and see what sort of naughtiness she can get into? :P
Do it!  That could be fun!

Wyatt

Most of the credit, or blame as things may be, for my recruitment to this lovely place to write and play must go to Gypsy, for opening my eyes to what appears to be an incredibly fun endevour.  Pondering a character now...

"Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music.”
Ons, Offs and Stuff   
Story Ideas
Apologies and Absences

Kaia

<3 can't wait to see what you have for us!

Wolfling72

Loves the idea of this but KNOWS I can't write a young one to save my life...
O/O's
Snippets
A/A's
Wolfi Recommends- changes weekly
Keep it vampirated and melanated.

CurvyKitten

Fixed my typos sheesh my fingers were moving faster then my brain and my computer LOL but DONE.

Sophia Donaldson

M/F:Female

Father/Daughter Of: Eric Donaldson NPC

Incest y/n:no

Sexuality Straight/Gay/Bi:straight (bi curious)

Personality: Sophia has been one the outside of things all her life. The oddball of sorts, the one that stuck out while still managing to be a wall flower all at the same time. She is intelligent by far, and that has always helped her excel when it came to school. But that never helped her excel at being the popular girl.

She was ever the weird girl, the nerd, the silly girl that would lose herself in a good book. But stumble for words when it came to talking to the cute boy in class. At least that is what she normally is. Now when cosplaying as a character from one of her games or comics it's a whole other deal. Becoming someone else always seems to allow her to flourish. Be it the WOW mage, elvin warrior, or the sexy skin tight Panthera costume, they all allow the confident and almost playful side of Sophia shine. Now if only she could bring that out in her everyday life.

Career/Job/Year in School: senior high school

Group Member How Long:newbie

Character's O/O's:Sophia doesn't share much about the things that make her wet. But that doesn't mean she hasn't fantasized about it. Mister tall, dark and handsome, with strong hands and confident control. Tempting, teasing her, touching her and driving her wild. The images of bondage and loosing herself to pleasure dance in her head rather often. In truth, there is a sexy little vixen just waiting to get out from behind those shy walls. Ready and wanting to explore all the different ways that someone can enjoy the pleasures of sex.

Characters Limits:Bathroom play, extreme pain, beastality, maiming in some way, humillation, gore, vore

Connections to other characters:OPEN TO PLOTTING
Darcy - troule maker that likes to drag her around. Friends despite being in different grades.

Backstory:Sophia has always been an odd little duck. From a young age is was clear she was smarter than most in the same grade level. Which puts her ahead of the game in all areas of education. A bit behind in social understanding, mainly because she was usually place in a group of peers that were father along in life then she was. She has spent a good part of her younger life just trying to learn to run with the big kids, and at most time failing.

Sophia's always been closer to her father as he works from home and was the stay at home dad that always tried to be there for her. Her mother was the partner in the large law firm, which was why she was never home and probably why her parents ended up separating. Though Sophia always thought there was more to it. Still, her dad always did his best with her, even if her mother phoned it in. Strange little turn around from what you normally see in these situations.

As Sophia grew up her father always encourage her to find things that made her happy and made her feel confident. And well being a total nerd did that in some ways. Yes she is that gamer girl that will totally Powen your ass in most any game. The girl that knows how to speak elvin, or how that comic book character actually got their name. She even cosplays and becomes those characters from time to time, finding that being someone else allows her to be someone she's always wanted to be. Even if it's just a trick of fabric and fancy makeup.

Now after skipping another year in school, she find herself in a Senior class she has nothing in common with. Not sure if she will struggle to get along, or just keep her head down as she takes things day by day. But secretly wishes that something would come along and change it all for her. unfortunatly the world is lacking in epic character development at the moment. So she will just have to wait and see what excitement comes her way.

Additional Pictures

Face Claim: felicia day

Darcy Rose Cortland

M/F: female

Father/Daughter Of: Hale Cortland

Incest y/n:

Sexuality Straight/Gay/Bi:bi

Personality: Darcy is a handful, but she is the handful you love the handle. No matter what trouble she may cause she always makes up for it in the end. She is vibrant and confident, knows that she is sexy and isn't afraid to flaunt it. Young at heart Darcy wants to have all the fun she can before being an adult starts to suck all the fun out of life.

Darcy isn't afraid to try something new or taboo, to embrace life and take a huge juicy bite out of it. She has big plans for her future, but that doesn't mean there isn't time for all the fun a girl can handle...and sometimes not handle. But that doesn't mean she is only the party girl. Strong-willed and determined Darcy always finishes what she starts, especially when it's something she really wants. She is that powerful woman in the making, and that wild Mynix ready for a good time.   

Career/Job/Year in School:Junior high school

Group Member How Long:1 month

Character's O/O's: Darcy is the type of girl that says you don't know what you like unless you try it. (minus a few hard offs of course cause...yeah eww). Spank her, pull her hair, fuck her hard and fast, push up against the wall and take her till her legs go weak. Kissing, teasing, oral, being watched, watching (for a while at least:P). She loves to play, loves to drive her partners wild, even push her limits and see how far they will let her go. So bring it one, this girl wants to play.

Characters Limits: bathroom play, humiliation, beastality, gore, vore, extreme pain,

Connections to other characters: OPEN TO PLOTTING
Sophia - Its just so much fun to fluster her, started out as a way to get to senior parties and became friends

Backstory: Darcy's mom died not long after she was born after some complication from an infection. Hale may have been a bit lost at first, but he took hold of his new life as a father as he did with everything else in his life. The pair had helped from her dad's Aunt Melody but it's been her and her dad against the world for most of her life. Needless to say she wasn't raised to be the soft sweet girl next door. She knows how to fix a car with next to nothing to work with, how to throw a mean right hook, how to handle her booze, and just how to take life by the horns. Her dad owns his own landscaping business so he keeps to a rather busy schedule, which leaves Darcy a lot of free time to do just about whatever she wants.

In school, she gets good enough grades, mostly A's and B's, knowing anything less would mean daddy starts taking away privileges. In fact, despite all the freedom he gives her, her dad knows just what to take away should she push too far. Especially now that these interesting parties have come into play.

Work hard and play hard that was always the way Darcy was taught to live. So that is what she does, after all, just because you bust ass every day doesn't mean you can shake that ass later that night.

Additional Pictures

Face Claim: Helga Lovekaty

Caela

Kaia

Curvy, you are fantastic, I agree.  Move them on over!

Kaia

Quote from: Wolfling72 on March 03, 2018, 05:04:22 PM
Loves the idea of this but KNOWS I can't write a young one to save my life...

*spins around in three circles and flails*

Crash

Oh Curvy.  I have characters that would like to meet yours. ;)

Welcome to the game!

"Sorry, you must survive at least 3 games with me before we can chat like this."
Congratulations, you've unlocked Flirtatious Crash! - Envious

CurvyKitten

Quote from: Caela on March 04, 2018, 03:06:19 AM
Curvy...you are fantastic!

Quote from: Miss Kaia on March 04, 2018, 04:16:12 AM
Curvy, you are fantastic, I agree.  Move them on over!

Quote from: Crash on March 04, 2018, 11:23:51 AM
Oh Curvy.  I have characters that would like to meet yours. ;)

Welcome to the game!

OMGOSH hehe make me blush why don't you! I am glad you enjoyed the girls, and here is to getting to enjoy them more in game ~cheers~ hehehe I'll get them posted and see about getting into the swing of things today. :)