Spring Break on Ecchi Island (Giving This Another Try)

Started by Idlewyld, June 23, 2017, 06:42:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Idlewyld

It has come - the most wonderful time of the year when stressed-out hormonally supercharged college students put away their books and descend en masse for a week of sand, sun, and non-stop alcohol fueled debauchery.

Daytona.

South Padre Island.

Cancun.

and now, last but definitely not least

Ecchi Island

What? You've never heard of Ecchi Island?

Discovered in 1567 by Venetian explorer Vittorio San Ecchi, Ecchi Island, a remote paradise on the edge of the Bahamas, has been the personal domain of The Counts of Montefiore for generations on end, when it wasn't busy being used as a hideout for Stankbeard, the most notorious pirate of the Caribbean. With the last Count's passage, title to the island has passed to his unsuspecting illegitimate daughter, Cassandra Holland, now Countess of Montefiore.

Being of the age of 21 and engaged in the pursuit of a business degree, Tessa, as she now prefers to be called, saw a unique opportunity to put her unexpected windfall. She would turn her inherited legacy into the premier Spring Break destination. And she turned out quite capable of doing so.

Her Excellency, Cassandra Elizabeth Holland Montefiore, Countess of Montefiore and High Warden of the Isle of Ecchi, but please, call her Tessa

And in addition, fortune would smile on Tessa yet again, for in the initial surveys of the island, Tessa discovered the lost treasure of the infamous Stankbeard. Among his hoard was not only more cash with which to fund her ambitious project, but a wondrous gem known as The Jewelstone of a Thousand Worlds. With it (and the cooperation of a couple of friendly physics and engineering majors), she was able to establish a portal to other universes and invite college students from those miraculous and deep-pocketed locales to come and visit as well.

And now, you are invited too.

Come see the beautiful beaches.

Come see the lush foliage.

Come see hundreds of co-eds partying in skimpy swimwear.

Come see what people will do for the prospect of a free beer and five seconds of Instagram fame.

Come see Ecchi Island.

We’re waiting.

Metraxa

Considering I didn't get to do that much interesting the first time, you know that I'm in for the next go.  ;)

Angie

So, portals to other universes, does this mean that supernatural and/or high technological types (say, robot girls) are allowed?
Avatar is by Lemonfont. Will remove it if he asks me to.

Come check the Cyberpunk Images Thread!

Idlewyld

I gave this a shot before. We got going for a while then things kind of just went splat. But it was truly fun while it lasted, so I want to give it another go.

So What is This?

Ecchi Island is  an excuse for no-holds-barred fun and frolic anime-style. Basically, you can design any character from any world – as long as you can make it fit with the whole College Spring Break theme. It will be largely sandbox format, with some occasional GM-planned events to keep you all entertained.

What Do You Want in a Character?

There are two basic motifs. One is that it's Spring Break, so your character should be college-aged, and looking to have a good time, or at least you as a player should be open to your character having a good time, even if your character might not be at the start of festivities. The second is that it's set at a confluence of universes, so I'm looking for a diversity of character templates, especially with regards to species, homeworlds, and backgrounds?

Really? I can be ANYTHING?

Within reason (and within the confines of Motif #1) - Here is a list of universities from which students can arrive, and it should be noted that this is certainly not a complete list. If your twisted little mind can come up with an institution I haven't thought of, do feel free to use it.

Tokyo University: The university of choice for all “normal” human types. Somehow, it always seems to have at least three times as many people working to get in (ronin) than actual students.
Archetypes: Typical Human Student, Otaku, Cosplayer, Ronin

St Olaf’s Academy for Preternaturally Inclined Women: This is a training facility for becoming supernatural guardians of truth and justice, assisted by small precocious talking animals. In other words – magical girls (or boys).
Archetype: Magical Girl/Boy

Coldwater College of Magic: Coldwater offers a more traditional curriculum in the magical arts than St. Olaf’s. Despite being located in entirely different universes, the two schools view each other as rivals.
Archetype: Wizard, Witch, Magician

Kemonomimi College: For all the students with the fuzzy ears and tails.
Archetypes: Kitsune, Neko, Bunnygirl, Puppyboy, Mer-type. If they’ve got animal parts, you can find ‘em here.

Wernstrom Institute of Technology: Open to aspiring scientists and engineers, especially those who tend to find things like professional ethics getting in the way of technological progress and the general brilliance of their ideas. WIT also gets a lot of transfer students from extraterrestrial locations.
Archetypes: Mad Scientist, Inventor, Aliens, Human Guinea Pig (at least the ones that don’t opt to go to Kemonomimi…)

URom Transylvania: Premier institute for higher learning for supernatural beasts and beings. Kind of Like Monsters University without that Pixar Charm. Or with it, if you'd rather.
Archetypes: Vampire, Werewolf, Ghost, Monster Type

Hell State University – 3rd Circle: Even demons need a higher education.
Archetypes: Succubus/Incubus, Imp, Big Bad Demon

Tatakau College: Known for countless athletic programs in which student-athletes constantly strive to improve their skills and overcome their own flaws through dedication and teamwork. Tatakau has teams in almost every possible competitive endeavor: Football, soccer, basketball, baseball, hockey, gymnastics, rhythmic gymnastics, volleyball, chess, go, shogi, mahjong, monopoly, collectible card games, Call of Duty, rock-paper-scissors (plain or strip), ice cream truck racing…
Archetypes: Athlete, Gamer, Martial Artist, Cheerleader

The Village Hidden Behind the Beer Pong Table: A secret academy for training in the arts of ninjitsu, whether it be that sneaky assassination type or the magical kind which seems to involve destroying each others’ clothes. There’s also an adjunct academy for spies, assassins, and adorable looking deadly hitboysandgirls.
Archetypes: Ninja, Spy, Assassin

Oakwood Academy for Trainers[/b] One of the few sports not dominated by Tatakau is Monster Battling, which is studied here – a school for all things ending in -mon.
Archetypes: Poke-trainer, Poke-breeder, Poke-researcher, Poke-pizza-delivery-guy

The Fotheringay-Phipps Academy for Perfect Young Gentlemen and Ladies and the Impeccable Individuals Who Serve Them: When you’re born of a special breed, you go to a special school. That would be Fothernigay-Phipps. In the Upstairs Campus, young men and women of the proper families learn etiquette, snobbery, and the fine art of doing up your hair in those impossible styles that seem to defy gravity. The Downstairs Campus focuses on training would-be maids and butlers in the domestic and culinary arts, and the skills that make one indispensable to one’s social (but not necessarily intellectual) betters.
Archetypes: Nobles, Spoiled Scions, Butlers, Maids, Cooks

Danno-Ura Military Academy: A military school training the cream of the officer corps for worldwide duty as well as different forms or armament that magically transform into people or vice versa.
Archetypes: Soldier, Mecha Pilot, Battleship-Girl, Tank Battle Team Member

Is This Freeform or System?
This is a freeform sandboxy type game, but I do have a few simple rules to follow and two simple game mechanisms to help smooth gameplay.

So What Are These Vaunted Rules You So Blithely Speak Of?

God-Modding: Please remember to treat each others' characters with respect. Communication, either by PM or in the OOC is key here.

OoC Participation: Players should make an effort to be as active as they can in the OoC of the roleplay. Communication is a critical requirement in group endeavors, and roleplays in general are more fun when people interact and engage with one another.

Posting Length:
We've all heard of 'Quality before Quantity', but admittedly it's pretty difficult to have quality when posts are really short. Hence I would appreciate it if players would consistently attempt to write at least two paragraphs per post.

Posting Limitation: To ensure that people aren't constantly being left behind, please wait for at least 3 other people to post before posting again with the same character.

Posting Frequency: I would like participants to be able to post a minimum of 2~3 posts a week. I intend for this to be a pretty active roleplay, and I believe activity is crucial to engagement.
Final Decisions: Players should be aware that GM Decisions are final. I'm open to brainstorming and negotiating ideas, however I can confidently claim that I know what will and won't work in a roleplay I've designed. So if something definitively doesn't work, please cooperate accordingly.

GM Authority: Although you are welcome and encouraged to bring up any issues you have via PM, as Game Master I reserve final authority for any decisions made. Please do not air dirty laundry in the OOC, however, that just ruins things for everyone.

Character Age and Traits: The characters involved in this roleplay must be 18 years or older. They can vary in appearance (human/furry/monster/etc) and sexuality (LGBTQ+)

The Most Important Rule: HAVE FUN!

You Said Something About Game Mechanics?

Yes, I did. Namely...

The Cookie System[/color]: Over the course of gameplay, your character will earn Cookies. Some are earned for completing in-game challenges and some for posting quality. If you think a player made a post worthy of a cookie, please PM me and I will certainly put it into consideration, although I reserve final authority regarding any and all cookie-related decisions. A cookie can be expended in order to arrange a favorable plot development or outcome for your character - within reason. Likewise a character may use a cookie to buy a positive reaction or act from an NPC, subject to GM approval. Any cookie-related requests affecting the actions or situation of another player's character, however, must first be approved by that player in a PM (Along the lines of "I'll do that for a cookie.")

Contested Rolls: Sometimes, two or more characters will compete with contested rolls. This is a pair of simple d10 rolls on the DiceBot. If a roll is connected to your character's primary ability, you receive a +2 bonus on the roll. If it's connected to one of your secondary abilities, you receive a +1.

OK, Sounds Cool. What Do I Need to Make a Character?

Awesome! Just follow the template below and send it to me by PM.

[float=right][img height=400 padding=8]<URL for character image goes here - You can place additional images at the end of the character submission, but in keeping with the Spring Break Theme, I expect this picture to be a swimsuit photo!>[/img][/float]
[b]Name: [/b]
[b]Description: [/b] <Describe Your Character in Three Words>
[b]Species: [/b]
[b]Sex: [/b]
[b]Let's See If You Were Paying Attention to What I Wrote. What is the Most Important Rule?[/b]
[b]Age: [/b] (Must be over 18)
[b]University/World: [/b]
[b]Orientation: [/b]
[b]Appearance: [/b] <If you have additional images, those can go here in spoiler tags>
[b]Personality: [/b]
[b]Backstory: [/b]
[b]Primary Ability: [/b] <One thing that your character excels at and sets him or her apart from the crowd>
[b]Two Secondary Abilities: [/b] <Two other things that your character is good at, though not at the level of the primary skill >
[b]Three Things Your Character Likes: [/b] <Material things, scenarios, kinks; give us a practical idea of what you want to write>
[b]Three Things Your Character Dislikes: [/b] <Conversely, those things you don't want in your story>
[b]Treasured Possession: [/b] <One item that your character always carries with him or her and can never do without>
[b]Pop Quiz![/b]: If you do something awesome, what will the GM give you that you can use later?
[b]Player Ons and Offs: [/b]
[b]Character Ons and Offs: [/b]

All Right! I hope we can make a good game!!!

Idlewyld

@Metraxa: I know. This time I'm hoping that we'll get further in and everyone has an opportunity to shine! Oh, BTW, I do want people from the first go-around to resubmit their characters. There are a few tweaks I made to the character submission sheet and elsewhere.

@Angie: Big yes on that. You will note that one of the universities listed (Wernstrom Institute) is a High-Tech Center, and there's also wiggle room for robot attendees at a good deal of the other fine institutions on the list.

Angie

Quote from: Idlewyld on June 23, 2017, 07:08:39 PM
@Metraxa: I know. This time I'm hoping that we'll get further in and everyone has an opportunity to shine! Oh, BTW, I do want people from the first go-around to resubmit their characters. There are a few tweaks I made to the character submission sheet and elsewhere.

@Angie: Big yes on that. You will note that one of the universities listed (Wernstrom Institute) is a High-Tech Center, and there's also wiggle room for robot attendees at a good deal of the other fine institutions on the list.

Well now I'm thinking of a mad transhumanist scientist who uses herself to develop her new cybernetic upgrades. Gotta have a test subject, and while others can be used, she's doing this because she wants to upgrade herself first, then the rest of humanity. Her latest project is Bi-Directional Circuits (what she calls a little brain implant that turns people bisexual) and so she's here to see if it actually works!

Idlewyld

@ Angie: Sounds lovely! I can't wait to see the submission

Avalon29

Idlewyld

@Avalon: Great! Again, I am going to require that our returning heroes resubmit their applications, though.

catherinehellfire

Hey Idle!  I'd love to join again if you'll have me! 
If sex was a roller-coaster, I'd ride it over and over again.

Absences: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=261213.0

Leki

I'm pleased to see that you're giving this another go.
Didn't join the first installment since there weren't all that many characters that appealed
But hopefully there'll be a bigger pull for me this time xD
In either case, good luck with the relaunch and I'll be watching carefully from the sidelines yet again :P

Angie

Whoops. didn't see the rule of sending by PM. Pretend this post never happened.

Idlewyld

@Angie - You deleted, so no harm no foul.

@catherine - I'd love to have you so when you're ready, PM me your sheets.

@Leki - Same goes for you, so I hope you toss your hat in the ring this time.

General status update - I've already approved one character, and have two more in my inbox, so thanks for your quick action on that. Hopefully, we'll have a critical mass of players relatively soon. I'll try and have the character and info threads up today. OOC to follow.

Avalon29

Since he's been approved here's Raine again.

Please do not use images of children in adult rp - staff
Name: Raine Lynwood
Description: Unfortunate happy-go-lucky Artificer
Species: human
Sex: Male
University/World: Coldwater College of Magic
Orientation: pansexual

Appearance: Raine stands at 5’2” and weighs about 120 lbs. He has long blonde hair which flows loose behind him.. He a pair of bright blue eyes and fair skin. As for his dress he usually prefers simple, shirts, shorts, jackets, as well as things like skirts, stockings, and sundresses if he thinks he can get away with it without being called out on his clothing choice. He’s slim and petite with some feminine curves he’s quite a bit softer than one would normally suspect from a male. His voice is certainly lighter and quite a bit more girlish than what’s expected from a normal male.  On his wrist is a silver charm bracelet with a variety of different charms which hide his tools and inventions so the charms on it change by the day.

Personality: Raine is an optimistic individual and is almost always working on experiment or project.  He has to be with how often his experiments go wrong. Despite that however he never lets his failures daunt him. Outside of his studies and the workshop he’s always happy to be social and enjoys getting to play around and meet new people. He loves getting the chance to be helpful especially if he gets a chance to show off his latest spell or construct if he thinks it fits the current situation. He tends to have trouble sitting still unless he’s focused on something and his mind is prone to wandering in the middle of things if he loses interest. No matter what it is he’s trying to do however whether that be creating another spell, helping out, or just playing around with others he is always giving things one hundred percent or at least he is while he’s focused on it.

Backstory:
Raine came from an old magic family based very much in tradition. The type who much preferred perfecting old spells passed down from each generation rather than exploring the new.  It made Raine the odd one out most of the time when it came to his family as he was always trying to figure out new applications for magic. It caused trouble a few times especially with the penchant for his experiments to explode rather loudly and the time when he had an accident that gave him cat ears and a tail. His devotion to the new also got him passed over as head of the family for a younger sibling. Not that he particularly minded since the duties would just be a distraction anyway although he did wish that his family would at least appreciate what he was trying to do.

As he got older he was eventually accepted in on a scholarship thanks to some of his theories. Things changed quite a bit for him once he was accepted. In this more liberal environment he was free to pursue his research with renewed vigor without worry of disapproval allowing him to flourish. With even more supplies and resources, he dove deeper into his experiments, creating larger and more complex spells and magic items even if most of the time they didn’t they at least furthered research into those areas.  He might have even stayed behind over spring break to continue his work if it wasn’t for the latest incident which damaged quite a few of campus’s facilities. He was sent away on a trip so the college could repair and clean up before he did more damage than the campus could handle.

Primary Ability:

Artificing: Majoring in the Artificer program and magical theory he it’s no surprise that he’s always tinkering with a new magic item or spell. Unfortunately for him nothing he makes seems to work quite as he wants it to. They always seem to succeed at something completely different, fail in unexpected ways or just blow up in his face. No matter what the outcome though the results are always spectacular.

Two Secondary Abilities:

Mending clothing: With how often his experiments go wrong or explode he/she was faced with a choice. Figure out how to repair his clothing or spend all of his extra money on clothing to constantly buy new ones. He went for the cheaper option and figured out how to take care of his clothing himself using both traditional methods and magical methods.

Technical Drawing: While not an artist by any means he is great at sketching diagrams, blueprints, and other technical documents. This extends to being able to draw something he’s seen or imagining although he has difficulty making art for art’s sake. On that note, he has really neat handwriting as well to be able to label everything correctly.

Three Things Your Character Likes: Inventing and Experimenting, bonsai trees, recognition
Three Things Your Character Dislikes: Being dismissed, having his things broken or messed with, bitter things

Treasured Possession: His charm bracelet: He is never without his trusty charm bracelet which he keeps on wrist. On it are his various artificing tools and is used to store his variety of different magic items and magical constructs as well so he can bring them with him wherever he goes and without too much of a fuss.

Player Ons and Offs: The player’s ons and offs can be found here Ons and Offs and in the on off matrix under my role play preferences.

Character Ons and Offs: He is open to quite a lot of things and is happy to do what he can to make things more fun for his partner. Whether that’s some kind of new invention, some bondage and things on the kinkier side of things, or simply snuggling close.  The important thing for him however is that he is doing with someone who cares for him or at least is his friend.

Kokaine

Interested in bringing a fox-girl I had in another game. I'll get her up later today if you'll have me.
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

Idlewyld

@ Avalon - Cool - But we'll move this to the character thread page once it's up! (Also, you can take the "quiz questions" out of your char sheet when we do.)

@Kokaine - I'd love to have you. Go for it!

Avalon29

Alright, I'll move him to the character thread when one gets put up.

Leki

Looking forward to seeing the list of approved characters~
Though from what I can gather so far, it seems like most if not all characters are female (plus Raine) xD
Not entirely sure what I'd like to play yet either. Though I'm oddly draw to St Olaf's for some reason @_@

Idlewyld

@Avalon - Thanks
@Leki - So far we're at two male characters one trap, and one female in terms of submissions. But I have at least two more female submissions coming, plus more than a few NPC's I'll throw in. And St. Olaf's is loads of fun.

Kokaine

I'm actually torn between a fox-girl, a vampire, or athlete... Too much time to ponder while at work >.<
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

My O/Os

Idlewyld

@Kokaine - One thing to do is check the character roster to see what else is up there, That might help you decide.

In the meanwhile, I've got the OOC threads up and running. Here they are:

Interest Thread
Information Thread
OOC Thread
Character Roster

Idlewyld

That being said, accepted players can now feel free to post their characters to the Character Roster thread. Don't forget to take out the Quiz Questions when you do!

Divine Tenacity

Group Games: 0 (pending) | Solo Games: 2  | Post(s) Owed: 2

Check out my Request Thread!

PrestaDGTation

Hm!

This could be fun!  Tentative interest!
"I see. Hell is populated entirely by Theater Majors." - Majabya, while watching Hazbin Hotel.

Leki

Quote from: Idlewyld on June 24, 2017, 03:29:30 PM@Avalon - Thanks
@Leki - So far we're at two male characters one trap, and one female in terms of submissions. But I have at least two more female submissions coming, plus more than a few NPC's I'll throw in. And St. Olaf's is loads of fun.
Of course, there's always at least a few sneaky souls who stealthy tiptoe their way in xD
Still keenly watching the character roster~
And I've noticed how all posted characters can swing either way. Certainly an interesting startup :P
Also wondering how much longer the "S" and "R" trend will continue for names. (Not a complaint, just thought it was funny that it was happening~)

Looking through the cast again... I see 'Big Bad Demon' and can't help but think I need to throw Laphren in xD
But I'll probably think of something else.
Keep the character sheet coming people~ :3

Idlewyld

@PrestaDGTation - I'm hoping it will be fun. That's the whole point :)

@Leki - I have a couple of acceptances who haven't posted their characters yet. I'm also hoping to get more submissions tonight. Then you'll probably have a better view of what the character roster will be like.

Gardsorm

This has to be one of the weirdest ideas i've seen on this forum yet.

Consider me interested, possibly with a guy from DUMA! I have a couple posts to make but I might have a general idea of what to make.

Angie

Quote from: PrestaDGTation on June 24, 2017, 07:51:17 PM
  Hm!

This could be fun!  Tentative interest!

Come on in Presta! I'm already making a robot building mad scientist!

JoanieSappho

Okay, this time, not going for a character so innocent I have trouble making her actually do anything.
Also, that 'guinea pig' suggestion gave me ideas.

Idlewyld

@Gardsorm - Come on in! The more the merrier!
@Joanie - I'd love to have you back in. And yes, sometimes shy is really hard to play. I'll be interested to see what you've got in mind for a guinea pig.

Gardsorm

JoanieSappho

Quote from: Idlewyld on June 24, 2017, 08:24:45 PM
@Gardsorm - Come on in! The more the merrier!
@Joanie - I'd love to have you back in. And yes, sometimes shy is really hard to play. I'll be interested to see what you've got in mind for a guinea pig.

On that note, how ... off from the standard human form can I go?
Mostly human/50:50/not especially human?

Gardsorm

Should I be worried (read: excited) about what you're planning? x:

Idlewyld

@Gardsrom - I think we're on the same page with our PM's. And yes. You should be very worried excited
@Joanie - I'd go with 50/50 at least. You may want to start discussing with other players to try and get a handle on up to what level they'd be interested in.

Angie

Quote from: Idlewyld on June 24, 2017, 10:32:05 PM
@Gardsrom - I think we're on the same page with our PM's. And yes. You should be very worried excited
@Joanie - I'd go with 50/50 at least. You may want to start discussing with other players to try and get a handle on up to what level they'd be interested in.

"Oh goodness, a new, completely different test subject!" -Sara

Gardsorm

After remembering she's played an overly cuddly Scylla, and a pretty hot harpy in a couple of past games, i'm almost brave enough to say I likely won't mind whatever Joanie plans to make. x:

Avalon29

Joanie's characters are always fun. I'm sure whatever she's planning with be great.

JoanieSappho

Ah. I was either going to go very close to normal or very far from it, so it should be fine, then.
@Gard: Not now, at least.
@Angie: Actually, your character could, quite possibly, have worked on a few of my character's bits, since she was/is kinda the school test subject, although the other, non-chest related alterations aren't immediately obvious.

... and how do people feel about futa?

I mean, two ideas. One has the eyes, enhanced boobage and is almost definitely going to be some flavour of futa
Option 1

And second, more mechanical. Arm and I am tempted to give her a special port for 'fun' attachments down below.
And has probably also had a few biological mods internally. Possibly boobs, although this is making me think I might still be a bit insecure about my own ...
Option2

Gardsorm

I'm pretty okay with both, really. o= I mean, after a scylla who probes wherever she wants if allowed, these character ideas feel... Normal. XD

So as one player, I'm totally okay with either, no real preference. o=

Angie

I love Futa. I would be futa with this character. That may be a new alteration to make...

JoanieSappho

Quote from: Angie on June 24, 2017, 11:08:07 PM
I love Futa. I would be futa with this character. That may be a new alteration to make...

My girl's dick was your practice run and you're finishing an improved version for personal use?  :P

Angie

Quote from: JoanieSappho on June 24, 2017, 11:13:29 PM
My girl's dick was your practice run and you're finishing an improved version for personal use?  :P

I assume your character volunteered for all these parts. Sara will design stuff but won't install unless the "subject" agrees to it.

JoanieSappho

Quote from: Angie on June 24, 2017, 11:16:12 PM
I assume your character volunteered for all these parts. Sara will design stuff but won't install unless the "subject" agrees to it.
All the parts from Sara, yes. She was happy to be asked.

Idlewyld

@Joanie: I'm always amazed at what you come up with.

Leki

Eh I haven't even committed myself to anything yet, so my opinion is pretty meaningless.
But since I'm really liking what I see so far, (and more than likely will make something soon).
I'm fine with both Futa's and freakish non-humans, though in sexual scene's futa's are off-limits for me.
I've got a habit of always making one of these charts when I'm joining group roleplays... since it give me a better idea of the roleplay. And I figured it couldn't hurt to throw it up. Obviously the characters are still trickling in making this an obviously W.I.P.  I'll post a revised version when the actual RP starts. (Note: Pets like the duck and puff aren't included) (Note2: Empty slots are just spaces for me to easily throw stuff in, as far as I know there's no limitation on the characters allowed per school).

Sherrialys(Sherry)
Character Profile Storage
Name: Sherrialys Telisamyeanora von Acronophystetia
Description: Fanatical Feline Enthusiast
Species: Feline Beastkin (Neko)
Sex: Female
University/World: Kemonomimi College
Orientation: Heterosexual (Bi-Curious)

Appearance: Sherrialys (or Sherry) is a troublesome cat-girl who stands at about 5’4” (163cm) and weights approximately 120lbs (54kg). Naturally her most distinguishing physical traits would be the dark pair of feline ears perched atop her head, along with the black fluffy tail distinctive to her kind. Her hair likewise is of the same dark black hue, with her long silken strands of hair cascading all the way down her back and to her ankles. Sherrialys’ eyes by contrast are a deep sapphiric blue that are constantly tainted with the tinge of lively enthusiasm and juvenile mischief. While her skin remains delicately soft, her complexion has slightly tanned over the years. Falling a fair bit short of making her look exotic, but adding character to her lifestyle nonetheless. In terms of clothing she prefers to keep herself scantily clad, opting for lingerie-like attire that would be considered inappropriate in most public places. In all honesty she doesn’t particularly approve of clothing as a whole, but could be convinced to wear something like a sarong, or short skirt.

Personality: Sherrialys is a cheerfully energetic individual who’s fanatically passionate with her role within the Cult of Felnyara; a shady religious group of individuals who purport the belief that their feline goddess Velmya is the one true supreme divinity amongst a pantheon of others. Like many religions the core tenets of their faith are unprovable and centre around benefits that will supposedly be granted in the afterlife. But in the meantime, apostles of Felnyara are tasked with the conversion of heretics, and the accumulation of funding to further spread their righteous teachings. It’s not entirely clear how convinced Sherrialys is with her own preachings, however she’s diligently active in her allocated task, and will stop at nothing to achieve success. As an individual though she’s quite vain, and leaps on any opportunity or challenge to prove herself superior… albeit often unsuccessfully. Though being a sore loser she’s always got an excuses or far-fetched story to make up for such loses. A pathological liar with substandard morals, this opportunistic catgirl is willing to do almost anything to get ahead in life, as long as she can have a good time doing so…

Backstory: Born in a distant world where humans have long since become extinct. Sherrialys was deemed the most inept amongst a litter of siblings and subsequently abandoned by her parents. Forced to live a rough life on the dusty streets grovelling for food and risking her freedom for anything better. Inevitably she was captured for her misdeed and sent to an underfunded and overpopulated correctional facility where conditions were far worse. Fortunately for her though she became closely associated with a crazed religious enthusiast who eagerly offered her admittance into a shady religious cult of opportunistic neko’s like herself. Working in the shadows of society, the cult was able to pick up a fair amount of momentum under the leadership of various figures, until members were able to brazenly swindle from the rich, and blatantly flaunt taxation laws. As a promising young individual within the cult of Felnyara, Sherrialys’ tuition into Kemonomimi college was cult funded. On the condition that she continue the propagation of her faith, and indicting new members to pay the monthly fee’s.

Primary Ability:
Picking: Formerly a thief Sherrialys is quite skilled in the art of pickpocketing and picking locks. Her lucks with locks however Is oriented more towards sheer luck. Broadening applicability but at the cost of reliability. 
Two Secondary Abilities:
Trouble-Maker: Sherrialys seems to be instinctively attuned to things that would annoy, displease or embarrass others.
Acrobatic: Highly flexible, and capable in skills that involve balance, agility, and motor coordination.

Three Things Your Character Likes:
Felines: Cats of all colors and sizes.
Competitive: Everyone likes to be on the winning side of things, but Sherrialys see’s everything as a chanced opportunity to prove herself superior.
Wealth: Highly avaricious, anything that could be considered valuable is of keen interest to Sherrialys. Coins, Jewels, Rare metals, etc 
Three Things Your Character Dislikes:
Accusations: While she loves to be the centre of attention, she reacts pretty badly to being accused of misdeeds… regardless of their validity.
Water: Specifically bathing in anything that isn’t lukewarm water, she reacts more negatively to the coldness than actual liquids.
Maturity/Formality: What’s the point of living if you can’t have a LOT of fun along the way?

Treasured Possession: Crescent Moon Shaped Hair Pin: A prestigious crest awarded to those who have proven their dedication and faith within the cult of Felnyara.
Player Ons and Offs: My On’s and Off’s were written from the male perspective, so for this character just think the reverse. While I’m not interested in explicitly FxF scenes, I wouldn’t mind having her intimate interact with other girls while sharing a guy.
Character Ons and Offs: Sherrialys is both an opportunist and a thrill-seeker, meaning that she’ll engage in almost anything as long as it’s beneficial to her, or simply fun. The idea of committing herself to a stable loving relationship is something that doesn’t appeal to her, as she opposes anything that has the potential of restricting her freedom.

Gardsorm

Your charting work never ceases to amaze me, Leki. XD

JoanieSappho

Then the second girl, since she's just female.
With optional extra hardware. (something something plug'n'play?)

Gardsorm

Man, depending on how useful that artificial arm is, Archer might have to request one... Considering it anyway. XD Don't take this as an acceptance juuuuust yet.

Leki

Charting work = No skill required, but a bit tedious to do xD
I don't know, I personally feel as if my charting is border-lining some sort of OCD...
That aside though, I think I'm ready to throw some proper interest in now~
I just need to work out whether I want to play a male or a female :/

In the meantime...
Am I the only one who hears "artificial/extra/attachable arm" and just imagines a mechanical arm going rogue and crawling off by itself? Sort of like "Thing" from the Adam Family, only mechanical and upto the shoulder.... Kind horror like now that I picture it in my head xD

Gardsorm

Quote from: Leki on June 25, 2017, 09:38:46 AM
Charting work = No skill required, but a bit tedious to do xD
I don't know, I personally feel as if my charting is border-lining some sort of OCD...
That aside though, I think I'm ready to throw some proper interest in now~
I just need to work out whether I want to play a male or a female :/

In the meantime...
Am I the only one who hears "artificial/extra/attachable arm" and just imagines a mechanical arm going rogue and crawling off by itself? Sort of like "Thing" from the Adam Family, only mechanical and upto the shoulder.... Kind horror like now that I picture it in my head xD

You wouldn't be the only one, honestly. :p I have actually done this before with a character in another game. He had a cybernetic limb that got 'Ghost in the Machine'd', and basically it would separate on its own while he slept to cause mischief. It was more funny than horrifying because the poor spirit just wanted to get out of the arm (To be fair, it was an ass, and basically possessed the limb because the alternative was basically vanishing due to nothing nearby suitable to possess)

Idlewyld

Thanks for the great chartwork Leki. And yes, the image of an arm crawling off to have some fun definitely has its merits. Or perhaps an angry disembodied leg engaging in a bout of literal buttkicking

Tokyorose627

Gardsorm

Oh wow, you were in this too? I'm feeling glad to see a few familiar faces here. XD

Kokaine

If someone was interested in making a pal to have come along with my Dhavali from Hell State I would love it. I don't care if they are male, female, or other :)

My O/Os

Tokyorose627

Quote from: Gardsorm on June 25, 2017, 11:58:31 AM
Oh wow, you were in this too? I'm feeling glad to see a few familiar faces here. XD

Yeah I was in this lol

Leki

I swear Idle xD
Every time I see one of your group roleplays, I can't help but be amazed at your harem of NPC girls xD
Seriously, if anyone ever manages to convince you into doing a 1x1, they'd be one lucky soul~

That aside though. I'm currently toying with a few concepts within my head, and after narrowing things down a bit.
I'm thinking of either going with Tatakau or Fotheringay-Phipps. So... a boring old human.
The question is though, should I go with a male or female character?
On one hand we've got enough girls thanks to Idle's NPC's. But considering how most females tend to swing both ways anyway, I'm thinking it never hurts to have more girls. So the question is, do we have enough males? xD
Normally play males, but I'm genuinely feeling split 50/50 as to whether to go with a guy or a girl :/

Idlewyld

@Leki - Well, I'm always open to people who want to do one on one's if they PM me. As for your ideas, Kokaine has a request up for a companion for her character, so that would fit nicely into your Fotheringay-Phipps idea.

JoanieSappho

Gardsorm

Divine Tenacity

Okay I decided.

I am going to start writing up a character sheet tomorrow during down time at work.  ;D

Gardsorm

Yay, the more the merrier. :3 Can't wait to see who you make.

Divine Tenacity

Quote from: Gardsorm on June 25, 2017, 10:19:22 PM
Yay, the more the merrier. :3 Can't wait to see who you make.

Thinking about a chocolate-y female. Not sure if she will be just human or other yet.

Ah got some thinkings to do!

Gardsorm

Quote from: Divine Tenacity on June 25, 2017, 10:27:44 PM
Thinking about a chocolate-y female. Not sure if she will be just human or other yet.

Ah got some thinkings to do!

Ah, I see you are a woman of culture! :D

memes aside, I definitely would enjoy some more tanned/dark skin tones in this game. Looking forward to seeing this new lady~

Divine Tenacity

Aaand sent!

Haha, the hardest part was finding an image I liked. :p

Jason Hunter

Very interesting idea you have here. You still looking for people? I am thinking of a rich gamer whose parents tend him to try get him to experience the real world.

willows

This kind of idea sounds pretty novel, honestly! I'd be down to write a cute-ish zombie girl or any kind of character from URom Transylvania, if you guys are still taking character sheets!
Writer, nacoleptic bartender, saint's smile in a demon's body

links to my O2

And my idea thread!

Gardsorm

In all honesty, I don't think there were any imposed limits. I'm of the opinion that the profiles can keep on coming. =p

Idlewyld

@Jason and Willows - Gardsorm is correct. We are still very much wide open!

Leki

Character cast fleshing out really nicely :)
I've finally gotten to work on my character.... who ended up being from Kemonomimi College and not the other schools that caught my fancy. >_>
Cause you can't have an Ecchi roleplay without the complimentary neko.
I've got the simple parts written out now, just need to do the appearance, personality, and background and I'll send it over~
But that'll most likely be a few hours away, have to take care of other things xD

Leki

Posting in this thread again, because an old thread was knocked up and it's causing a bit of confusion.

Also updating the chart, to give this post some substance.... though apparently I'm missing a character or two who haven't been openly posted yet.

Gardsorm

Heads up, Major, you've gotta PM your profile to Idle when done. o=

catherinehellfire

Woo!  I'm in!  My character's in the thread if you need her for that chart Leki!
If sex was a roller-coaster, I'd ride it over and over again.

Absences: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=261213.0

Jason Hunter

Sent in my character sheet for a charming young thief. Waiting for a reply excitedly. :)

Saric

So I just found out about this today and I'm trying to decide if I should throw my hat back in the ring. I know I kind of dropped out of the last one and probably helped kill it so I figured I'd ask if you guys want the tentacle witch and Kitty Twins to make a comeback.

Thoughts?
"I believe in dragons, good men, and other fantasy creatures." - Slovotsky's Law #42

“Fairy tales are more than true: not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.”― Neil Gaiman, Coraline

“The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it.” - Terry Pratchett (Rest in Peace, Master Storyteller)

Leki

I opted out of the last installment, so whether you killed it or not is pretty irrelevant to me xD
Though with that said, I think Idlewyld's restricting character applications to one character per person at the moment.
On the topic of multiple characters this was Idle's response:
Quote from: Idlewyld on June 27, 2017, 12:43:10 AM
For now I'm going to say no. It's really crowded enough. But once things get moving, we can discuss changing that policy.
Not sure if twins would constitute as one or two, but that's not something I need to decide

Revelation

Quote from: Saric on June 27, 2017, 05:03:52 PM
So I just found out about this today and I'm trying to decide if I should throw my hat back in the ring. I know I kind of dropped out of the last one and probably helped kill it so I figured I'd ask if you guys want the tentacle witch and Kitty Twins to make a comeback.

Thoughts?

I'd like you back if nothing else! I think the catgirls would be more fun, but i'd say go with your heart.

jeflint

A rp partner/friend told me this game has Shrinking Woman and Furry options.

Count me in if that's true. 😜

Jan's General Info, The F-List , On’s & Offs, absenteeism & BB Color Codes

Saric

Quote from: Leki on June 27, 2017, 05:08:04 PM
I opted out of the last installment, so whether you killed it or not is pretty irrelevant to me xD
Though with that said, I think Idlewyld's restricting character applications to one character per person at the moment.
On the topic of multiple characters this was Idle's response:Not sure if twins would constitute as one or two, but that's not something I need to decide

I missed that bit, but it would certainly make it easier for me to stay on top of things... Previously the Twins were inseparable, so they counted as one 'character', that just happened to start at threesomes and go up from there! :P That said I personally preferred my witch and just never got her mixed up with the 'wrong' sort of people as much as she wanted. :P

Quote from: Changingsaint on June 27, 2017, 05:11:24 PM
I'd like you back if nothing else! I think the catgirls would be more fun, but i'd say go with your heart.

I'm torn because the catgirls got into more fun, but I enjoyed playing my witch more on average. Decisions, decisions...

Quote from: jeflint on June 27, 2017, 05:13:35 PM
A rp partner/friend told me this game has Shrinking Woman and Furry options.

Count me in if that's true. 😜

The Furry options have their own school, the shrinkage is up to you to find a mad scientist and/or magical girl and/or alien visitor to 'inflict' on you! :P
"I believe in dragons, good men, and other fantasy creatures." - Slovotsky's Law #42

“Fairy tales are more than true: not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.”― Neil Gaiman, Coraline

“The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it.” - Terry Pratchett (Rest in Peace, Master Storyteller)

Leki

Wait we have furries and shrinking women? O_o
As far as I can tell, we don't have either....
Though that's not to say you can't be the first. :P
Pretty sure Idle would be okay with either, but you might want to ask around and see what people think of Furries before committing a character. Especially if pairing up for some steaminess is a key lure for you.
Personally I'm okay with furries on a social level, but don't really think I'll be engaging in any intimacy with a furry this round. Only time I play with furries is when I'm playing one myself xD

Shrinking women on the other hand shouldn't be an issue.

Kokaine

I don't mind furries at all, myself. Though I tend to be more partial to playing opposite male furries than female for some reason.

My O/Os

Revelation

Quote from: Saric on June 27, 2017, 05:17:21 PM
I'm torn because the catgirls got into more fun, but I enjoyed playing my witch more on average. Decisions, decisions...

Mind you, I definitely liked the twins more than the witch. But you should play what you find more entertaining. Though of course I imagine it's up to Idle if the twins count as one character or not - i'd assume they wouldn't, but - you know what they say about assumption. The juicier the better? No... That's not right I think.

Idlewyld

@Saric - Glad to see you back. As to what you want to go with, just pick who you have more fun with as a character.

@Jeflint - We can probably do furry or shrinking woman. Just make sure you're PM'ing around so that you've got people in the game willing to go with what you've got in mind.

Dhi

Sounds like fun. How often does the cookie system come up?

Idlewyld

@Dhi - Options for rewards are fairly often. Options for using them - that's something I'm still developing.

jeflint

Probably should have thought it out before hand but I'd need to know the status of ears and tails before I tried to commit. 😐 Sorry don't mean to be a stick in the mud.

Saric

Quote from: jeflint on June 27, 2017, 07:32:41 PM
Probably should have thought it out before hand but I'd need to know the status of ears and tails before I tried to commit. 😐 Sorry don't mean to be a stick in the mud.

Quote from: Idlewyld on June 23, 2017, 07:04:12 PM
Really? I can be ANYTHING?

Within reason (and within the confines of Motif #1) - Here is a list of universities from which students can arrive, and it should be noted that this is certainly not a complete list. If your twisted little mind can come up with an institution I haven't thought of, do feel free to use it.

*snip*

Kemonomimi College: For all the students with the fuzzy ears and tails.
Archetypes: Kitsune, Neko, Bunnygirl, Puppyboy, Mer-type. If they’ve got animal parts, you can find ‘em here.

*snip*

Enough said?

PrestaDGTation

"I see. Hell is populated entirely by Theater Majors." - Majabya, while watching Hazbin Hotel.

jeflint

Quote from: Saric on June 27, 2017, 07:41:53 PM
Enough said?

Yeah... Sorry to bother you guys. I don't think I'll be joining. I should have read the combinations beforehand.

Hope everyone enjoys the game, sorry for wasting your time.

Saric

Quote from: PrestaDGTation on June 27, 2017, 07:47:10 PM
  -glomps Saric-

Gah! *Is glomped* Hey Presta! Nice to see you somewhere you can relax!

Quote from: jeflint on June 27, 2017, 07:49:22 PM
Yeah... Sorry to bother you guys. I don't think I'll be joining. I should have read the combinations beforehand.

Hope everyone enjoys the game, sorry for wasting your time.

Sorry to see you go. I still think you'd have had fun but it's up to you. :P

jeflint

You know why I'm leery Saric. It sounds fun but I don't want to be the problem child right off the bat by excluding players, ie you, because of character(s)  that have been chosen.

Idlewyld

Quote from: jeflint on June 27, 2017, 08:00:30 PM
You know why I'm leery Saric. It sounds fun but I don't want to be the problem child right off the bat by excluding players, ie you, because of character(s)  that have been chosen.

There's not really a limit as to how many players can join if that's you're worry.

Saric

Quote from: Idlewyld on June 27, 2017, 08:25:21 PM
There's not really a limit as to how many players can join if that's you're worry.

It's unrelated to that. Something I'd forgotten about when I recommended this game. My fault. :-\

Gardsorm

So I just woke up, and holy crap I missed alot of posts. @_@

jeflint

I'm sorry. I'm talking to Saric about everything. I just had a very stressful night and when I responded I wasn't at all in my right mind. Sorry.

Leki

Sound the trumpets!
The drama llama is passing through!~ xD
Honestly, if there's a problem going on here, I think it might all be in your head jeflint.
"Enough said" seemed a bit blunt, but I think Saric was trying to be helpful in their own funky way. xD

As things stand at the moment we've got approximately 20 characters in this roleplay... and I'm going to openly state that I don't love each and every one of them. That's not a criticism of anyone, but more a simple statement of fact.
If anyone claims otherwise; and says they love all characters equally.... well not only does that sound fake, but I'd find it pretty offensive since different people are offering different things. If you're okay with it all, then that just makes me think they don't care >_>

The remark I made regarding checking around what people are into was more directed towards your own benefit.
Obviously you don't want to be creating a character no one wants to interact with, but at the end of the day you're not going to stick around long if you're not enthused by your own character. I'm not sure what's going on between you and Saric, but if your characters turn eachother off, then just avoid one another in the IC. I'm sure it's perfectly plausible for that to happen with the large cast we have. xD

jeflint

It deals more with my phobia, Leki. Not with drama.

I like Saric. And I'm thankful to call him friend. He's a good guy.

As a Transformative fetish individual I know 90% of what I find sexy isn't to people. And as a furry I'm pretty used to again people disliking me. So I make do with being a pet in most games.

And if I get steamy scenes then I get them. If not as long as it's fun... That's all that matters.

Gardsorm

You'd probably be surprised by me, Leki. =p I don't particularly see characters I don't like at all here. Instead, there are characters my own can't relate with, but that's a result of cross-dimensional play. =p The draw of those games if how well they fit in despite that drawback.

I can't say much, but I'm a mostly open guy. I do admit I have issues that make it very much difficult to understand my thought processes however. At least one of you knows, anyway. =p No matter what, I hold no dislike to anyone else's characters, I can say this with complete confidence. Anyone else is still free to call BS on me though. o=

Idlewyld

Well whatever you decide (and I hope you do decide to join us) I wish you the best.

Idlewyld

This is going on the OOC too, but just so everyone knows, we're going live on Thursday, though obviously people can still join once we've gotten the official story started.

Leki

Haha, I think that's perfectly plausible Gard.
To clarify; I said I'd call BS if someone claimed to like all characters 'equally'.
With 'Equally' being the keyword. Liking all the characters to varying degree's is perfectly possible, but even you'd have to admit that some excite you more than others, surely?

I'll admit I'm a really picky person and that there's a character or two I'm not all too keen on approaching. But if they happen to interact with me, I'm not going to snub them or anything. I just think our time would be better spent pursuing other shenanigans xD

@Idlewyld
Well that's a day sooner then anticipated....
Though I doubt anyone's going to complain.
Can't wait!... :P But I suppose I have to xD

Gardsorm

@Leki: Ah, I did miss that word. XD So yeah, my bad then. Everyone is probably in the same boat in that regard. But at the same time, I don't mind this at all. =p Not afraid to admit what you say is true and definitely applies to me.

All in all though, I'm here to have fun, not ruin anyone elses. :3 So when interaction opportunities present themselves, I'll likely go for it one way or another.

And a Thursday start, eh? Righteous, ready to go anyday. =p

Jason Hunter

Awesome, a Thursday start!! That will probably be Friday for me so I can get a starter post out before the weekend takes over. Really looking forward to this one.

jeflint

Where would monsters go? 😕

Sorry dragons specifically

PrestaDGTation

Quote from: jeflint on June 28, 2017, 12:12:29 PM

Ooooo!  Wonder if Transylvania would take them!  Yey, classmates!

Quote from: Jason Hunter on June 28, 2017, 06:35:52 AM
Awesome, a Thursday start!! That will probably be Friday for me so I can get a starter post out before the weekend takes over. Really looking forward to this one.

Looking forward to tomorrow!

Gardsorm

Transylvania does have monsters, but I think those are more the creepy-seeming ones... But possibly still, I do remember seeing a couple dragon things in my Castlevania games. Depending on how dragony this character looked, URom Transylvania may possibly be the locale to come from.

jeflint

Quote from: Gardsorm on June 28, 2017, 12:20:28 PM
Transylvania does have monsters, but I think those are more the creepy-seeming ones... But possibly still, I do remember seeing a couple dragon things in my Castlevania games. Depending on how dragony this character looked, URom Transylvania may possibly be the locale to come from.

Depends on the form... But main form would be like a European dragon. I have the pics at home. And then walking around would either be a dragon girl if she wants respect and awe from the masses or something like the green dragon in dragon maid all other times.

So 90% of time girl with horns and a tail... Other times as situation calls for.

I almost thought St. olaf for the magical school girl and Kiadan Slywyth would be the companion.

Gardsorm

Quote from: jeflint on June 28, 2017, 12:29:27 PM
Depends on the form... But main form would be like a European dragon. I have the pics at home. And then walking around would either be a dragon girl if she wants respect and awe from the masses or something like the green dragon in dragon maid all other times.

So 90% of time girl with horns and a tail... Other times as situation calls for.

I almost thought St. olaf for the magical school girl and Kiadan Slywyth would be the companion.

Everytime I picture half girl half dragon, I keep picturing something out of Ms. Kobayashi's Dragon Maid. I know it's not the case, but... XD

Yeah, originally I also figured either St. Olaf or Coldwater, because the presence of magic-inclined beings made me wonder if they could have possibly had dragonkind in those regions. That being said, one would mean magical girl, so that could be pretty funny too. But maybe let's wait to see those pictures first and then maybe we can help with placement. o=

Idlewyld

Quote from: jeflint on June 28, 2017, 12:12:29 PM

The official "Monster" academy is URom as Presta and Gard have already hinted, but there's no reason you couldn't come from practically anywhere. For example, if you want to follow the "Dragon Maid" motif, Fotheringay-Phipps would be a good option as well as all the others listed so far.

jeflint

"Dragon Girl"

base form

And third would be a typical scalie.

The base is the only normal image, the first was just s quick search to show the walking around model.

Gardsorm

Adorable dragon form. o:

Delicious use of the Au Ra for dragon girl though. :3

Tokyorose627

jeflint

Gardsorm

Welcome back to the party, Tokyo! :3

You PM 'em once done. ^^

jeflint

Quote from: Gardsorm on June 28, 2017, 01:18:08 PM
Adorable dragon form. o:

Delicious use of the Au Ra for dragon girl though. :3

I have a whole gallery of cute dragons that I use for Kiadan. She's lower on my commission list.

I have way to many characters to commission.

Gardsorm

You're talking to someone with like 30-40+ characters in his mind that he's made and utilized in various roleplays over the years since he was 16. While I bet you have more than me, let me be the one to say I know that feel all too well. :p

jeflint

Quote from: Gardsorm on June 28, 2017, 01:42:41 PM
You're talking to someone with like 30-40+ characters in his mind that he's made and utilized in various roleplays over the years since he was 16. While I bet you have more than me, let me be the one to say I know that feel all too well. :p

**Hugs**

Gardsorm

D'aww. XD *Hugs back* It's something I enjoy. I get too attached to alot of my characters, and I like seeing which universes they fit in. =p

Lots of personalities to remember, but some of my most standout ones are probably characters I can't use in good conscious here on E. My first character was a sociopathic monster, and so far he's lived the most lives of any of my characters. x:

MelodyCake

Greetings Idle!

It is I!

Cake!

All jokes aside, hello again xP I see you are giving this another go, with a new cast =3 And I was wondering if you are still accepting new additions? Cause if so, I'd love to join :)

PrestaDGTation

Quote from: MelodyCake on June 28, 2017, 02:41:48 PM
Greetings Idle!

It is I!

Cake!

All jokes aside, hello again xP I see you are giving this another go, with a new cast =3 And I was wondering if you are still accepting new additions? Cause if so, I'd love to join :)

Pleased to meet you, Cake!  Omg, guys, this roster keeps getting better!!

Avalon29

Cake! It's good to see you again.  I'm pretty sure Idle is still accepting.

JoanieSappho

Yay, Cake!
I'mma put stuff in your butt!

I mean ... hi!  :P

Idlewyld

@Cake - Yes, we're still accepting characters. My opening post is scheduled for tomorrow, but even missing that deadline leaves a good deal of time for arrival.

Leki

Cake! <3
Seems like I've found myself another victim to prey upon~ xD
Maybe some of us will finally get to see our age-old want of seeing a ravaged Cake <3
In either case I look forward to seeing what you come up with xD

MelodyCake

@Idle
Alright! I shall get to writing up a character sheet and send it your way, if all goes well I should have it for you in a few hours :P

@Presta
Portal <3
I think I like you at least a little now! xD

@Avalon
Heyyy x3 It has been a while!

@Joanie
Hurr hurr hurr, x3
If I remember correctly, last time your claws were in my hair?
Shhh, I know it was Ari's hair... But it sounds funnier this way!

Leki! <3

I have a few ideas of what sort of characters I will bring, but I think I might be bringing in a Kemonomimi boy :)

jeflint

I've decided to withdraw for personal reasons.

I hope most of you have a fun game.

MelodyCake

I think I know what character I shall go with!
My Sir Kitty MeowMeow!

He is the kittiest cat off them all!
Even fancier then Cake himself!
Mreow~

All jokes aside xD
I have a pair of Siamese cat twins that I have been wanting to try out in roleplay x3
They are seductive, flirty, and tricksters :P
The typical cat like traits of wanting belly rubs, and expecting you to know he wanted three, not four and in return lets you know by scratching and biting your hand :P
Perhaps not that extreme xD But somewhere along those lines :P

Some of you here have already seen them :P
Ayutt and Thon =3

Sort of picture  them trying to corner off their 'pray' :P

PrestaDGTation

Quote from: jeflint on June 28, 2017, 04:41:28 PM
I've decided to withdraw for personal reasons.

I hope most of you have a fun game.

Aw..  I was day dreaming of having a train ride with a draconic class mate.
  -hugs-

Merry meet, merry part, and merry meet again, as they say!

Quote from: MelodyCake on June 28, 2017, 05:25:04 PM
I think I know what character I shall go with!
My Sir Kitty MeowMeow!

He is the kittiest cat off them all!
Even fancier then Cake himself!
Mreow~

All jokes aside xD
I have a pair of Siamese cat twins that I have been wanting to try out in roleplay x3
They are seductive, flirty, and tricksters :P
The typical cat like traits of wanting belly rubs, and expecting you to know he wanted three, not four and in return lets you know by scratching and biting your hand :P
Perhaps not that extreme xD But somewhere along those lines :P

Some of you here have already seen them :P
Ayutt and Thon =3

Sort of picture  them trying to corner off their 'pray' :P

Hello, Cat Critters!  I am a LiViNg WeT pUdDlE, waaahahaha!

He he, I find GLaDOS always gives some credibility to whoever invokes her. Italian mobsters, for example.

'Tony, Ima 'bout ta make YOU, the immediate past president of the' Bein' Alive Club. Ha haa!'
  '..please just hurry up kill me, Sal.'
  'Yeah, yeah, inna minute!  I been playin' this game for' days!  I gotta 'ave at least two more!'
  'Geez, Sal. You're a horrible person.'
  'Eeyy!  We weren't even testin' for that!  Ahh ha ha!!'

Okay, maybe not. But I like you, too!

Dhi

Working on an angel character, not quite done yet.

LordLuck

I am certainly interested - Dhi suggested I took a look here.

And I am so very curious about the setting. I'll take some time to conjure up a character - current driving mood for me is to play a lovely futa lady.

Think there is still room for one of those? :)
Mourning.

Idlewyld

There's usually room for one futa in any given game and since we don't have one yet (though we do have a female with ports for "attachments") I think you're good.

LordLuck

So I bring an idea!

Just sent you a character sheet for discussion, Idlewyld!
Mourning.

Mac84

Ooo, a gots a couple of friends on this game, and I may be interested in joining if possible.

Though looking over hte types of characters, I wonder if there is room for Kaijus, Daikaijus to be exact.

Ala:

Godzilla (Goji), The older one of course.
He will have his tail.

I can do a female version as well:

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Idlewyld

I don't see why not. Work on the character and PM me the submission when he's (or she's) ready.

Leki

Well it's been a fair while, and I find myself without much to do...
So just like the title, I'm considering giving this another go~
Though I'm not entirely sure if it's worth the effort?
Are things still going strong, or is the roleplay on it's last few breaths?
If it's still alive I'm mainly curious as to what characters are still in play :P

Idlewyld

I think the game's going pretty strong - check out the links on the Info Thread to see what's been going on so far.

Leki

Ah thanks for that link xD
Kind of helps to have a link that has all the others assimilated into it...
Been a nightmare trying to find the invidual threads otherwise.

It's good to hear that the game's going strong though, since I was starting to get a bit nervous about the lack of response from any other participants. But I suppose it hasn't even been that long since I posted here :P

Looking through the character list at the moment, though I'm curious as to whether there are any confirmed dropouts?

Idlewyld

We've had one confirmed dropout, and one or two of the characters never really got a start.

Avalon29

Still here. However been living out of a hotel since the 12th, hopefully will be finally moving into hte new house tomorrow, and sharing a hotel room with two other people and two dogs is not exactly conductive to post writing.

Idlewyld

Hello - I'm back after a long absence. And I think I want to get this started again. So if you had fun playing before, or if you want to give it a try, read the info on Page 1 or the Information Page and then get back to me with your interest/input.

Idle

ff

Wow, cool crossover concept. Character submission:

Name: Katarina
Description: Up and away
Species: Human
Let's See If You Were Paying Attention to What I Wrote. What is the Most Important Rule? HAVE FUN! (or else!)
University/World: St. Olaf’s. Katarina is a ‘magical girl’ with gravity themed magic.
Orientation: Bisexual
Appearance: Kat is not a cat-girl, but she does have a bit of a self styled cat theme, such as with her headband and bikini, a Catwoman-like outfit, and other affectations.
Personality: Bubbly, ebullient, naughty sense of humoe
Backstory:   Katarina was just another orphan girl, making it on the margins of society by doing odd jobs, running errands for shopkeepers and the like. Every night she dreamt (from the makeshift loft in the clock tower she squatted in and called home) of being meant for something greater….and one morning, that dream, just maybe came true.

In a tiny, abandoned city park, Katarina stumbled upon that which few others could sense or see: a transient gravitational anomaly. Although Katarina would not yet understand this herself, she had a latent quirk in her blood - a sensitivity to such ripples in the natural gravitational forces of our world. She anomaly she’d tumbled upon was, in truth, herself. Katarina began to play and practice (often to comically and dangerously near-disastrous effect) varying and redirecting the gravity exerted upon herself or nearly objects and creatures. She could levitate and hurl things! She could fly!

...often as not, she flew right into a wall!

Slowly, ‘Kat’ learned a measure of control over this activation quirk. At first, she used them for simple things, like redoubling the speed of her own courier odd-jobs, getting parcels and messages across the city in faster time than ever before. On a few occasions, ‘shortcuts’ over rooftops or through pipes and alleyways caused her to run across various city hoodlums, and Kat had to telekinetically fling-and-fly her way out of trouble. And on other occasions she found herself seeking it out, using her powers to try to aid or rescue those in need.

For example, she noticed a half-built building where teenage daredevils liked to make death defying leaps. When they seemed like they just might not defy death, Kat wa there to catch them.

This, of course, resulted in the teenagers - more and more of them - taking progressively stupider risks...no good deed goes unpunished.

Now, Kat seeks out others like her, hoping to find purpose, friendship, and means to do good on a great (and hopefully less-often-backfiring) scale. She applied and gained acceptance to St. Olaf’s, thanks to her ‘magical girl powers’....and she’s a good student...when she actually pays attention in class.
Primary Ability: Gravity-manipulation abilities of flight and telekinesis.
Two Secondary Abilities: She’s actually a pretty good martial artist, with strong kicking legs. She’s also fairly stealthy (when she remembers to shut up), learned by formerly being an orphan and out-of-necessity thief.
Three Things Your Character Likes: Humor, tasty fruit, and...an oral fixation that may not just be with fruit
Three Things Your Character Dislikes: Boredom, submissive males, permanent injury,
Treasured Possession: Her camera
Pop Quiz!: Cookie
Player Ons and Offs: Ons: exhibitionism, sexual humor, slave play, BDSM, some NC. Offs: scat, vore, submissive males
Character Ons and Offs: Same

Gardsorm

Welcome to the fun times, ff. o= Enjoy the chaos~

Edit: Idle said to post her up, but I think in his glee he forgot to give the link? Unless he gave it via PM. But if not, here ya go, ff: Character Thread

Edit 2: Based on the idea of the game starting a new based on what others said, I'll be reprising Archer but setting aside Kazuki of my characters. So I may remove him shortly from the character thread.

Inari

Welcome back to E! Missed seeing ya around. <3

I was going to suggest that you might wanna clean up some of the threads so they are more up to date. I will be placing an interest in this for sure!

Steir

I'm planting an interest flag here. Also welcome back, Idle!

:3c

Leki

Echoing everyone else with the "Welcome back"
Would be interested in trying something for this if you do decide to start something new.
Will keep a keen eye out for updates.

Idlewyld

I'm ecstatic to see all the interest. I will be cleaning up the threads over the next day or so - we are going to be starting from scratch.

Timeless

-plants an interest flag-

>3> In the mood to write something fun, and this looks like a good place to do so. Expect me to get something up soon~

Inari

Quote from: Idlewyld on May 27, 2018, 11:15:41 PM
I'm ecstatic to see all the interest. I will be cleaning up the threads over the next day or so - we are going to be starting from scratch.
Awesomeness!

I might bring over a tengu I made for another rp, a few months back. Would that be ok?

Idlewyld

Quote from: Starcry on May 27, 2018, 11:26:04 PM
Awesomeness!

I might bring over a tengu I made for another rp, a few months back. Would that be ok?

As long as you tailor your character as per the rules, that should work fine. Part of the fun is that you can pretty much play any character type you want.

Inari

I was going to redo the format to fit this rp but I figured I would ask your permission to reuse a character first. :3

LeSane

The same as Star said I am interested and want to use a character; though if you are alright with it.
'Life is an unreasonable game in which winning was impossible from the start. Even so spread your wings and fly straight into the sun! If the world threatens to swallow you whole crush it under your heel.'

Idlewyld

Quote from: LeSane on May 27, 2018, 11:50:21 PM
The same as Star said I am interested and want to use a character; though if you are alright with it.

And same as I said to Star, iIt depends on the character but there's a lot of leeway in this game, so I don't foresee any problems.

Tokyorose627

MelodyCake

I know I ended up pulling back my interest the first rendition, but I did always regret it.
So you can definetely count me interested :)

Marie Reynolds

Would it be alright if players from the first Incarnation return?

Idlewyld

I'm glad to hear from all of you. And yes, characters from previous versions are very welcome.

Marie Reynolds

So if i plan to use my character from last time, Where  would  you like it submitted? With some  minor  tweaks on  Gender still biological female  but  identifies  as  gender fluid. I  added  being Pansexual as well as  being Demisexual as  opposed to originally  being  just demisexual.

Inari

Hmmm... having trouble placing where my tengu would be from. :x

Marie Reynolds

I could see Hellstom or Transylvania, Are we classifying  Tengu as  Oni or not?  That  would  be a  major deciding factor.

Leki

Might be an idea to wait for the new OoC threads before getting too technical.
In the last rendition, players were allowed to make their own College/Universities as well...
So that might be a thing.

One thing I've learned about Idlewyld's roleplays is that he's pretty accomodating to ideas,
Provided it doesn't clash with anything, and isn't outright stupid (in an unfun way)

Idlewyld

Quote from: Starcry on May 28, 2018, 10:38:07 AM
Hmmm... having trouble placing where my tengu would be from. :x

The answer given so far would work well. Another option would be Kemonomimi, which is the "animal" school

LeSane

So looking at the colleges, I wouldn't know what my character would classify. The character I made is a Cupid, and none of the selected bring up something even viably close. Idle would you be able to assist me?
'Life is an unreasonable game in which winning was impossible from the start. Even so spread your wings and fly straight into the sun! If the world threatens to swallow you whole crush it under your heel.'

Idlewyld

Quote from: LeSane on May 28, 2018, 11:36:48 AM
So looking at the colleges, I wouldn't know what my character would classify. The character I made is a Cupid, and none of the selected bring up something even viably close. Idle would you be able to assist me?

You could make your own. Just like there's Hell State University, there could be Heaven State University.

Inari

Quote from: Marie Reynolds on May 28, 2018, 10:53:51 AM
I could see Hellstom or Transylvania, Are we classifying  Tengu as  Oni or not?  That  would  be a  major deciding factor.
She is a yōkai, not an Oni. From the mountains to be exact. :o

I guess Transylvania would work? :o

Quote from: Leki on May 28, 2018, 10:57:40 AM
Might be an idea to wait for the new OoC threads before getting too technical.
In the last rendition, players were allowed to make their own College/Universities as well...
So that might be a thing.

One thing I've learned about Idlewyld's roleplays is that he's pretty accomodating to ideas,
Provided it doesn't clash with anything, and isn't outright stupid (in an unfun way)
I figured I'd ask, while I am in the process of reshaping my character to fit this rp. I don't want to make a silly mistake. D:

Quote from: Idlewyld on May 28, 2018, 11:05:33 AM
The answer given so far would work well. Another option would be Kemonomimi, which is the "animal" school
Hmm... I wouldn't quite say she is an animal. unlessyoumeaninthebedroomdepartment

Quote from: Idlewyld on May 28, 2018, 11:39:55 AM
You could make your own. Just like there's Hell State University, there could be Heaven State University.
I like this idea.

Leki

While I could be wrong, I don't think the schools played much of a role in the last game.
When we've got as many school as we do, making them all relevant is difficult if not impossible.
So I've always considered it an extension of the character, rather than a meaningful component within the plot/setup.

With that said, characters from the same school tended to befriend each other much faster.
Due to the commonality, so everyone having their own school kind of sucks.
Idlewyld, Gardsorm, ChangingSaint for example had a mecha pilot comraderie going on last time, which I personally thought was really neat.

If you want to go with one of the existing schools though... In my opinion Tengu could be from either
UROM Transylvania: Yokai are supernatural... albeit I always imagined this to be more of a western creature thing.
Kemonomimi: Due to the relationship between nature and tengu this could work. Likening the upstart attitude of Tengu with Elves, with the Kemonomimi being humans. Plus, their "Heaven Dogs" xD
Coldwater: Bit of a stretch, but they could be worked in as supernatual spellcasters.

Personally I think an Eastern Monster School could be pretty cool, even moreso if you can link it to UROM so that they have a rivalry going.

----
As for Cupid? Probably a new school. Only one they seem to even remotely fit is COldwater... and that's not really a match xD

Inari

Quote from: Leki on May 28, 2018, 12:18:59 PM
While I could be wrong, I don't think the schools played much of a role in the last game.
When we've got as many school as we do, making them all relevant is difficult if not impossible.
So I've always considered it an extension of the character, rather than a meaningful component within the plot/setup.

With that said, characters from the same school tended to befriend each other much faster.
Due to the commonality, so everyone having their own school kind of sucks.
Idlewyld, Gardsorm, ChangingSaint for example had a mecha pilot comraderie going on last time, which I personally thought was really neat.

If you want to go with one of the existing schools though... In my opinion Tengu could be from either
UROM Transylvania: Yokai are supernatural... albeit I always imagined this to be more of a western creature thing.
Kemonomimi: Due to the relationship between nature and tengu this could work. Likening the upstart attitude of Tengu with Elves, with the Kemonomimi being humans. Plus, their "Heaven Dogs" xD
Coldwater: Bit of a stretch, but they could be worked in as supernatual spellcasters.

Personally I think an Eastern Monster School could be pretty cool, even moreso if you can link it to UROM so that they have a rivalry going.

----
As for Cupid? Probably a new school. Only one they seem to even remotely fit is COldwater... and that's not really a match xD
I get what you mean! Thanks for the explanation and the suggestion. I'll be sure to keep that in mind! 8D

Idlewyld

Ladies and gentlemen, the OOC Architecture is up and running. Notice that for the new game, the Threads' Prefixes are Ecchi Island - Spring Break Returns! My apologies to ff, who will need to re-upload her character to the new Character Roster.

Speaking of, please do me a favor and run your character pics through Google reverse images just to make sure he or she is 18 or older. It will save much work and anguish later down the road.

Love to all,
Idle

Marie Reynolds

That is the first I have heard of Google Reverse. anything special I need to do access it?

Inari

https://images.google.com

Use it's "search by image" bit and it will tell you who the character is. From there you can research their age.

Miss Eleanora

I would like to join. Should I bounce ideas here? ^^

Miss Eleanora

Name: Emelina Devorain IV
Description: Living-Doll Necromancer
Species: Monster
Let's See If You Were Paying Attention to What I Wrote. What is the Most Important Rule? Have fun!
University/World: URom Transylvania
Orientation: Bisexual, has a preference for guys though.
Appearance: Emelina's normal appearance is noteworthy for the fact that her body is covered by a magically created shell crafted from porcelain and imbued with the magics of her family to allow it to function much as a second layer of skin that serves to protect her body and hide the condition that certain encounters in her childhood have left her in. This outer shell is worn at nearly all times, the primary exception being when it periodically requires cleaning or the spells upon it must be renewed. The shell is modeled after what she looks like, albeit without the injuries that mar her appearance without it.

Should she be without her outer shell Emelina will cover much of her body with bandages to keep the old injuries from being visible, and also to keep them from being aggravated by contact with the elements or her own clothing. Due to the nature of her kind and their extremely slow healing, many of the injuries suffered in childhood can easily reopen. Further she detests the way that her old injuries impacts her appearance and in most cases would never be caught dead without her shell. Should she not be covered in her shell or covering herself with bandages much of her body is a tapestry of injuries. The majority are old, half healed burns, though there are also several partially healed wounds in her ribcage, one in particular that has a matching counterpart on her back, hinting at what may have caused it.

She stands in at 5'4 and weighs roughly 130 pounds in total. Without her shell to add to her mass she weighs in at 110 pounds.
gallery

Personality: Emelina is a cut above the rest, a proud scion of monstrous nobility and not afraid to inform those around her of her status if she feels that she is being treated in ways that are less than her due. She particularly takes offense at slights against her family or slights against her own honor, and can at times seem to have a stick up her butt. However, she is fairly understanding of differences in customs and that people may well not know who or what she is and so tries her best to never judge people on how they initially act, but always on how they act after they are made aware of things. After all, unintentional rudeness and intentional rudeness are drastically different things.

While it may not initially be apparent, as she is perfectly fine with showing herself off so long as she is wearing her shell Emelina is extremely self conscious. The extent to which she was injured in the past in a human revolt against her parents has lead to her being very worried about what people would think if they were aware of how much she was defaced beneath the perfect exterior that she presents. She also is nervous about not appearing to live up to proper standards. She is a scion of nobility after all, and that carries with it certain requirements and expectations.

Despite all that Emelina also is greatly looking forward to the spring break vacation. It will be a chance to meet new people and make new friends. Perhaps it will even be a chance to engage in carnal pleasures, assuming there are those there who she judges to be worthy of such intimate attentions from her.

Backstory: Emelina is a monster of impeccable pedigree and fine breeding. Her family can trace their lineage back through over 30 generations without debate. She was born into a family that was prepared to offer the world to her on a platter, influence, power, control over subjugated humans, almost anything that she would desire. At least that was the way things seemed. Beneath the surface resentment towards her family and her kind had built up for a long time among the human populace. To be fair quite a bit of it was justified, some of those humans were raised as cattle to be slaughtered for consumption, and others would live their entire lives in service to their monstrous overlords.

Ultimately the dissent and resentment would boil over when Emelina was just a child. In an effort to strike at her family and others like them, renegades managed to kidnap her and tried to make an example of the young girl. The fact that they failed, in part because they didn't truly understand the nature of the girl they had kidnapped in no way spared them the wrath of her family. When the undead soldiers of Emilina's family stormed the renegade stronghold none were spared. And the corpses of the rebels stocked the larder for months after the fact.

While the revolt had little impact on her family's power and their grip on their lands it had a large effect on the young woman. Emelina was marred by the experience and while her nature had spared her from death it did not spare her from the pain of the experience, nor would it facilitate a swift recovery. Her family would in time pay a fortune for the special shell that she now wears to be constructed and enchanted so that she could live normally and fully experience the world as her birth entitled her too.

Ultimately she would go on to attend URom Transylvania, after all, it was the school for creatures like her.

Primary Ability:
Necromancy: As a proud member of the Devorain family Emelina has been educated in the fine arts of necromancy and has inherited considerable magical talent. She can speak with the dead, conjure specters and wraiths, even raise corpses from the earth to serve her will.

Two Secondary Abilities:
Undying: Like all members of her family Emelina is very difficult to kill. She was staked, and then set alight as a child and despite that remains among the living. However, this natural resilience does not come with natural regenerative powers. She is very hard to kill, but her injuries linger long after when they might have healed fully for a human.
Enchantment: Emelina has from maintaining her shell learned something of enchantment based magic. She is no prodigy in this field but even the limited knowledge in the field can be useful when you have potent raw magical talent.

Three Things Your Character Likes: Romance, Being treated with respect, Reading

Three Things Your Character Dislikes: FIRE, Rudeness, Large Groups

Treasured Possession: Assuming her shell doesn't count, Emelina has an old stuffed animal from when she was a little kid. It has survived and still accompanies her to many places as a sleeping aid. It is an old plush dinosaur and she loves it dearly.

Pop Quiz!: Cookies!

Player Ons and Offs: Some Helpful Information

Character Ons and Offs: Emelina is rather vanilla in many regards. She has an extreme aversion to any play based around pain due to her past experiences and prefers for her partners to be gentle with her. She is romantic by nature and inclination. She is utterly opposed to anything involving bodily waste. She enjoys both giving and receiving oral sex and also enjoys bondage to some degree.

PrestaDGTation

Oh dear.. is Slime-Girl Chie still welcome?  If so, I'm in!

Gardsorm

Aw hell yeah, there he is! -Tacklehugs- Damn right Chie is still welcome! o:

Edit: Since Chie pretty much checked out the first run of Ecchi, all you would need to do is port her over HERE. If you want to change her pic for any reason, feel free to but otherwise welcome back. o:

Idlewyld

Quote from: PrestaDGTation on May 30, 2018, 05:42:00 PM

And let me make it official. Yes. Chie is definitely welcome!

Metraxa

Quote from: PrestaDGTation on May 30, 2018, 05:42:00 PM

Watch out for this one. She has an unhealthy obsession with blood. XD

PrestaDGTation

Quote from: Gardsorm on May 30, 2018, 05:49:22 PM
Aw hell yeah, there he is! -Tacklehugs- Damn right Chie is still welcome! o:

Edit: Since Chie pretty much checked out the first run of Ecchi, all you would need to do is port her over HERE. If you want to change her pic for any reason, feel free to but otherwise welcome back. o:

Huggle-squish!!

I'm excited!

Leki

Finally managed to send my submission in.
Yes they're cats, and no one's taking that away from me this time!
Also contemplating a female secondary, but will have to think that one over a bit :/
But for the time being, I await the Idlewyld~

Saric

Requesting links to the new threads and permission to bring back Hizzy! Your one-stop-shop for perverse magic, artifacts, and potions! >:)

Gardsorm

Quote from: Saric on May 31, 2018, 05:27:52 PM
Requesting links to the new threads and permission to bring back Hizzy! Your one-stop-shop for perverse magic, artifacts, and potions! >:)

Hahahaha, you're back, my friend! <3 Always a pleasure to have you and Hizzy's ultra perversion around! I don't think Idle has any problems but if you want, wait for him to make it official. =p

In the meantime, we have our new OOC here and our new Character Thread here. o:

Idlewyld

Quote from: Saric on May 31, 2018, 05:27:52 PM

Hizzy's always welcome. You can find the Information thread here, and then everything else from there. Or just look at Gardsorm's post above.

Gardsorm

'Eeeeey, there we go, all official like.

@Star: Never enough. Maybe. o3o

Steir

And options for more shenanigans has appeared~

>:3c

Tokyorose627

I was originally gonna bring back my old character, but I think I’m gonna make a new one! Hopefully people like her! ;A;

——

Name: Mikumo Hijirikawa

Description: Shy, Worrisome, and Cautious

Species: Human (Super Human)

Let's See If You Were Paying Attention to What I Wrote. What is the Most Important Rule? Have Fun!!!

University/World: Wernstrom Institute of Technology

Orientation: Heterosexual

Apperance:
Mikumo

Anarchy

Personality: Mikumo is an intelligent, but often very shy girl, one that usually keeps to herself within her room, reading books and getting lost in her alternate worlds. However, when she does have the courage to talk to others, she takes the time to speak and get to know them, being friendly and kind unless otherwise provoked and shown some sort of hostility. She can be weary towards confrontation, not being one to cause a fight, which has caused her to become much of a pushover by other students. As a result, she does her best to just stick her head down and do as told, even if she does wish to speak her mind and be more brave towards issues and people that she doesn’t agree with.

However, her other side, Anarchy, is the complete opposite of her. Beautiful, confident, and not afraid to speak her mind, Anarchy is one to take charge when it comes to confrontations, being the one to instigate, and finish them, with her standing on top. Flirtatious and straight forward, Anarchy is one that doesn’t stand around and wait to get noticed by others; she shows herself in and flaunts what she has, knowing just how great she is, and doesn’t need someone to tell her otherwise. Despite this, she doesn’t take shit from others, and knows when someone is trying to bring her down, or talk her into something. She doesn’t like others lurking around her with alterior motives, so as long as you state your business and don’t tiptoe around what you want to ask, chances are you’ll be fine with her.

Backstory: Mikumo never knew her family, and didn’t know if she even had one in the beginning. A young orphan, she lived with other kids her age, who all had no where else to go, with no way of knowing what would happen to them in the future. It wasn’t until that she was taken in by a man when she was 4 that she knew that she could be with someone, be with a new family. It changed however, when she found that her new family worked for the Wernstrom Institute of Technology, and had the abilities and technology to help create new and fantastic experiments. One of the latest experiments within the future that had been in the news, was the experimental trials of creating super humans, or what most commonly known in the public as “Super Heroes”. Mikumo was always kept away from such knowledge regarding the experiments, but when she turned 7, her father told her that she had to be apart of the project, because he knew that she was different; she was special. Trusting her family, she went into the trials, and after experiencing multiple experiments over the years, she gained Super abilities that surpassed normal humans, however, only when a split personality took over.

Created from Mikumos will and wishes to be more outgoing and confidant, Anarchy was created, an alternate personality that was able to harness the super abilities that the Institute were able to graph onto Mikumo. One of the successful trials, Anarchy was codenamed “The Battle Angel” due to her stunning beauty, and hard hitting abilities. With the ability of super strength, and ability to fly, Mikumo and Anarchy soon became a figure of hope for Earth. However, not one to let loose such a promising and fascinating subject, the Institute kept Mikumo within the facility as a student for their new school. She now lives as a normal student at the school, or rather, as normal as one can get. Due to the nature of her abilities, and being the first successful subject for the program, the Institute keeps a watchful eye on Mikumo, with very little outside exploration from the school. The vacation to Ecchi Island would be her longest trip from the School, though that doesn’t mean she’s still not being watched...

Primary Ability: Her intellect is at the top of her class, giving her more opportunities to excel at her studies, and find a place for herself at the Intitute other then being a test subject.

Anarchy’s primary ability, would have to be her super strength. She has the ability to lift the weight of a car, and can easily shatter concrete.

Two Secondary Abilities: Cooking is one of her specialities, as well as retaining information.

Flying is one of Anarchy’s secondary, along with her stunning beauty.

Three Things Your Character Likes: She likes to read, enjoys sweets, and she’s a sucker for chivalrous men.

Three Things Your Character Dislikes: Rule Breaking (Unless it’s necessary), Being insulted for her bookworkish personality, putting herself in unnecessary danger

Treasured Possession: A hair clip that a friend from school gave her.

Pop Quiz!: Cookiesssssss!

Player Ons and Offs: See Players O/Os

Character Ons and Offs: See Player O/Os

___

SweetSerenade

I would be super interested in joining, some of my friends have been talking up a storm about this! I'm interested in playing a mermaid? Suggestions on where she could be from?

Bakemono Shiki RP(Lovely Siggy Layout is thanks to Amaris)

Idlewyld

Quote from: SweetSerenade on June 02, 2018, 07:09:29 PM
I would be super interested in joining, some of my friends have been talking up a storm about this! I'm interested in playing a mermaid? Suggestions on where she could be from?

URom Works. Also Kemonomimi since fish means animal. Or you can imagine some sort of undersea college for yourself. Poseidonia College for instance?

SweetSerenade

I would totally be up for making my own undersea college! I can draw so much from mythology for it. I already have an image picked out, and will have an 'on land' form for her too. Both are very swimsuit orientated.

Idlewyld

Cool - remember to run the character by me in PM before I give you the go ahead.

SweetSerenade

Yep! Can do. I'm going to take a bit but should be able to throw something your way later tonight.

CurvyKitten

Is it to late to possibly get into this one? If so I'm tentatively interested.

Timeless

Quote from: CurvyKitten on June 08, 2018, 08:13:56 PM
Is it to late to possibly get into this one? If so I'm tentatively interested.

Curvy~ <3 Not speaking on Idle's behalf, but I am sure that the recruitment is still open, so you can just send in your sheet to him anytime!

CurvyKitten

Quote from: Timeless on June 08, 2018, 08:32:04 PM
Curvy~ <3 Not speaking on Idle's behalf, but I am sure that the recruitment is still open, so you can just send in your sheet to him anytime!

Timey! ~snuggs to pieces~ Long time no see. And thanks for the info, I'll see about pulling some stuff together and possibly poking Idle. :) Thank you!

Idlewyld

Quote from: CurvyKitten on June 08, 2018, 08:40:54 PM

Timey! ~snuggs to pieces~ Long time no see. And thanks for the info, I'll see about pulling some stuff together and possibly poking Idle. :) Thank you!

Yes, we are still open!

CurvyKitten

Angie

Hey Idle, would you accept a returner like me? I might change up the character a bit, and go more robotic if you'll allow...

Idlewyld

Quote from: Angie on June 12, 2018, 09:57:51 PM
Hey Idle, would you accept a returner like me? I might change up the character a bit, and go more robotic if you'll allow...

I'm more than happy to have you back. The more the merrier!

Moon Hound Hati

I'm sort of porting over a precursor to a character I've loved playing in a group game currently dead for some time. However, just because he's an apprentice chef in this version, doesn't mean he doesn't know how to serve (up) some lovely ladies dishes!

Name: Nero
Description: Passionate Demonic Chef
Species: Demon
Sex: Male
Let's See If You Were Paying Attention to What I Wrote. What is the Most Important Rule? Have fun.
University/World: Hell's Kitchen [Apprentice Chef]
Orientation: Heterosexual

Appearance: Nero is a physically fit demon male standing tall at around six feet and four inches. To fit in more easily with the mortals of the earth realm he has taken a human appearance, though it differed only in certain ways from his true, demonic form; blonde hair instead of white and so on.

Personality: Nero's personality is as fiery and passionate as the flames coming out of the kitchen stove when dialed up to eleven. He's passionate     sometimes borderline obsessed     about his cooking and strives to push the boundaries and aim for perfection. While serious in the kitchen, ruling it almost with an iron fist (or spatula), he is quite flirty and playful otherwise, loving to tease his female co-workers, friends, and intimate interests in particular.

Backstory: Ever heard of Hell's Kitchen? Yeah, it's real, and it trains hell's finest cooks. Nero comes from a long line of demon warriors, but rather than continue the ancient lineage, the young demon defied the wishes of his elders and become an apprentice chef in Hell's Kitchen instead. Though disowned, he couldn't have been happier with his decision, as cooking was where his true passion lies. Working pretty little ass off in the hellish kitchens as an apprentice chef, he's come to the earth realm for a much-needed break, though he's sure to take in some of the cuisines (and the women) while he's there.

Primary Ability: Cooking     He will cook you meals that will have you climax from the mouth down. Also, he can set a plate very well. Maybe a lovely willing lady could volunteer to be his next plate?
Two Secondary Abilities: Combat     Born and raised in the warrior caste, he hails from an ancient and successful lineage of warrior demons and has nearly two-hundred years worth of training and combat experience.
Fire     Though he has a natural affinity for and resistance to the wicked flame, being a demon and all that, it was is his training in Hell's Kitchen that has taught him how to temper and bend it to his will.

Three Things Your Character Likes: Cooking, playfulness/teasing, and women wearing interesting/sexy clothing, such as lingerie or daring bathing suits, for example.
Three Things Your Character Dislikes: Doormats, pure arrogance (all talk and no show), overly serious individuals (all work and no play)

Treasured Possession: His chef's knife, kept in a small, portable case. Sharp enough to cut a fly in half if it perched itself on the blade.
Pop Quiz!: If you do something awesome, what will the GM give you that you can use later? Cookies.
Player Ons and Offs: See my roleplaying preferences
Character Ons: Oral, anal, vaginal, breast play, licking/eating food off his partner's body or vice versa, sex in the shower or bathtub, women dressed in thigh high (black) stockings, women squirting, light bondage, using toys, and many, many more things...
Character Offs: Anything extreme like body waste and torture.

Additional Images

Lingerie is like wrapping paper for the best present in the world     the female body.

Stendarr

Are you taking more people? I might be interested.

Idlewyld

Quote from: Stendarr on June 16, 2018, 01:28:12 AM
Are you taking more people? I might be interested.

Yes - we are pretty much continually open to new players

Rynn

Been looking around for a group game to join, and someone pointed me towards your island~

I should probably start by asking if you guys are still open to new submissions? I'm going with the assumption you are based on the above post, but I figure it can't hurt to ask considering it's been a good long while. Since you seem to be mustering momentum after the silent spell over the winter break, I'm also hoping that now would be a good time to jump in. Again, assumptions so just tell me "No" if I'm wrong.

Otherwise, I'd love to be offer myself up for this.

Gardsorm

As always, here is Gard speaking presumptively in place of Idle for the moment.

I'm gonna say yes, this is still very much open to new players, and yup, we're still coming back from the winter spell (though the cold temperatures and poor weat her are makijg it tough on a few folks, myself included). As it stands we're moving toward the end of the first day and have the last event of the day to go through before we roll into day two of seven. The earlier the better, but time is fairly fluid as it is, so one could be capable of jumping in at any point during the first day.

Idlewyld

Hi Rynn!

We're always looking for more visitors to the island, so drop me a PM when you've got a character ready!

Idle

Rynn

Awesome! Thanks for the response. I'll try and come up with something as soon as I can then!

But first, quick question! I'm wondering if people would be fine with me playing a guy for this? I'm a lot more accustomed to playing girls, but there seems to be a lot more girls than guys in this anyway, and I've been wondering if I should start trying to play guys again.

Oh also, would someone be willing to give me a brief outline of the events so far? I've read the opening few posts. I know it's lazy, but I'd rather not spend hours and hours reading everything that's happened so far. (No offense!)

Idlewyld

There's no reason you couldn't play a guy. There's room either way :)

It's hard to give a plot summary, but basically everyone's gotten on the island, met people and are consistently engaging in fun. A good place to start is the events calendar. Right now we're in laser tag, but I really want to close it out, so the next big event is the Dinner/Movie thing at the beach. Will be great fun!

Lady Firepop

I would love to join what kind of characters are you seeking I could be hot lifeguard on the beach.

Steir

Quote from: Lady Firepop on February 03, 2019, 12:47:19 AM
I would love to join what kind of characters are you seeking I could be hot lifeguard on the beach.
I believe you can be any kind of student from one of many universities to choose from (or introduce an appropriate one that has yet to be mentioned).

Idlewyld

Quote from: Steir on February 04, 2019, 12:48:20 AM
I believe you can be any kind of student from one of many universities to choose from (or introduce an appropriate one that has yet to be mentioned).

That's the beauty of this game, you can be pretty much anything.

Rynn

Damn you people and your enticing characters! Normally I stick to playing what I know (girls), but after looking at the current cast of characters, I couldn't help myself. It's been an awfully long time since I played a guy though, so hopefully I won't suck too much at it. Just sent my character in to Idlewyld now, so hopefully there won't be too many complications.

Saric

Quote from: Rynn on February 05, 2019, 09:57:32 AM
Damn you people and your enticing characters! Normally I stick to playing what I know (girls), but after looking at the current cast of characters, I couldn't help myself. It's been an awfully long time since I played a guy though, so hopefully I won't suck too much at it. Just sent my character in to Idlewyld now, so hopefully there won't be too many complications.

Some people have multiple characters, you could always make one of each?

Rynn

Quote from: Saric on February 05, 2019, 11:06:41 AMSome people have multiple characters, you could always make one of each?

I noticed that, and was wondering if there was any rules or restrictions when it came to making second/third/etc characters. Basically I wasn't sure if it was something that was open to a newbie to the group like myself. I prefer to play girls over guys, so if it's something I can do I'd definitely consider it. The only thing holding me back then would be whether I could handle it. If past experiences are anything to go by, wedging myself into a roleplay that's already set sail tends to be pretty difficult.

SweetSerenade

Quote from: Rynn on February 05, 2019, 11:20:27 AM
I noticed that, and was wondering if there was any rules or restrictions when it came to making second/third/etc characters. Basically I wasn't sure if it was something that was open to a newbie to the group like myself. I prefer to play girls over guys, so if it's something I can do I'd definitely consider it. The only thing holding me back then would be whether I could handle it. If past experiences are anything to go by, wedging myself into a roleplay that's already set sail tends to be pretty difficult.

Trust me, the mechanics of this group make joining easy.  Just be proactive in plotting, and it should work out well!

Idlewyld

Quote from: Rynn on February 05, 2019, 11:20:27 AM

Well I would suggest that you try one character for a while and then see if you're interested in expanding. We've got some players with five or six, so if you can make it work, you can go for it.

Rynn

Quote from: Idlewyld on February 05, 2019, 08:10:09 PM
Well I would suggest that you try one character for a while and then see if you're interested in expanding. We've got some players with five or six, so if you can make it work, you can go for it.

Sounds like sound advice to me. I'll stick with the one for now, and see how things go. Wouldn't want to sign up with multiple characters and find out I don't mesh well with the group. Though from the looks of things so far, I doubt I need to worry about that too much.

FrostRose

Hello everyone.
I thought I'd put my interest down here officially since I have written up and sent a character sheet to Idlewyld. Now it's just to wait and see. I'm extremely excited for this roleplay! This looks like a lot of fun. Saw so many cute girls, I just had to submit a male character.
Though I might have to write up another character sheet, cause I do have a character concept I made recently, just need to adapt her into this setting. 

SweetSerenade

Quote from: FrostRose on February 06, 2019, 01:18:27 AM
Hello everyone.
I thought I'd put my interest down here officially since I have written up and sent a character sheet to Idlewyld. Now it's just to wait and see. I'm extremely excited for this roleplay! This looks like a lot of fun. Saw so many cute girls, I just had to submit a male character.
Though I might have to write up another character sheet, cause I do have a character concept I made recently, just need to adapt her into this setting. 

You may want to double check that image with a Purple because that image looks kinda young in the face. <3 Helpful suggestion, s'all.

Hope to see you in the game, either way.

Saric

Quote from: Rynn on February 05, 2019, 08:14:03 PM
Sounds like sound advice to me. I'll stick with the one for now, and see how things go. Wouldn't want to sign up with multiple characters and find out I don't mesh well with the group. Though from the looks of things so far, I doubt I need to worry about that too much.

Hizzy looks forward to making the acquaintance of however many characters you choose to make! >:)

Quote from: FrostRose on February 06, 2019, 01:18:27 AM
Hello everyone.

Well if you do decide to add another cute girl to the mix just let Hizzy know and she'll give you a warm welcome! >:)

FrostRose

Quote from: Saric on February 06, 2019, 10:03:38 AM
Well if you do decide to add another cute girl to the mix just let Hizzy know and she'll give you a warm welcome! >:)

Thank you Saric! =3

savvi

Heya, I'm new around here and interested in joining this! Just to double check, we submit a character sheet in PMs first? Also, are dollmaker images ok? Like this https://imgur.com/a/VGxg4V0 (I can't figure out how to embed this pic, it doesn't show up in the preview)

Saric

Quote from: savvi on February 06, 2019, 10:21:24 PM
Heya, I'm new around here and interested in joining this! Just to double check, we submit a character sheet in PMs first? Also, are dollmaker images ok? Like this https://imgur.com/a/VGxg4V0 (I can't figure out how to embed this pic, it doesn't show up in the preview)

Right click on that image and click 'view image', that is the url you need to put between the tags.

Idlewyld

Quote from: savvi on February 06, 2019, 10:21:24 PM

Yes - you PM the application for me. Don't forget to answer all the questions.