New Mobile Report Gundam Wing: Charred Dreams (NC-H Freeform)

Started by Idej, May 28, 2011, 07:04:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Idej

Seeing that I just noticed that there is a G Gundam already running, having two could possibly seem redundant and after reading a good chunk of Frozen Teardrop I thought why not do a Gundam Wing game.

While in Frozen Teardrop, the action is on Mars, and where the original cast is at, I intend to start the group on Earth and recount the experiences of Earth and the colonies are having due to the events on Mars.

If any are interested just say so and I'll start fleshing out the story more.

GAME INFORMATION HERE (WILL BE UPDATED WHEN NECESSARY)

Gundam Wing Operation 1 OST - 19 - Plot String & Marionette

QuoteIt is the year Mars Century 22, Next Spring.  Mars like the Earth before is undergoing the phases of war and conflict that has plagued human history since the very beginning.  With the death of President Milliardo Peacecraft of the Mars Federation at the hands of an unknown assailant, Relena Peacecraft has been awoken from cryostasis and has taken the role as President of the Mars Federation, and to carry on her beliefs of pacifism on Mars like she did before.  Though things are out of place with the revived Peacecraft, but it is hard to determine at the moment what is wrong though.  To make matters worse, the Lanigreen Republic has declared secession from the Mars Federation and war has broke out on the red planet.

Meanwhile The Preventers' Operation Mythos has begun, and the Aurora Princess has been reawakened, and has been tasked to eliminate Relena Peacecraft.  While things have gone smoothly up to that point, Operation Mythos has taken a few bumps and things may get more complicated due to unpredictable events.  President Catalonia of the Earth Sphere Unified Nation has seen the consequences on Mars finally reaching Earth, as the populace begin to take sides on the issues on Mars, mainly in particular the notions of independence and freedom and what it means and with that, the sparks of revolution grow bright on Earth and the colonies...

Type:  NC-H Freeform.  The NC part is only there just to avoid crossing any lines with anything, but roughly expect things to be on a lighter side for the most part.

Number of players:  4-6 main characters (may expand if interest is higher), anyone else is more than willing to be support cast.

Each of of the main cast shall be playing as a mobile suit pilot, if you choose to use a Gundam go for it, it wouldn't be a gundam game if there wasn't a gundam.  Support cast can be pilots too, but should preferrably not be in gundams or have limited time in gundams or mobile suits.

Seeing that it has been roughly 25 years since the events of Gundam Wing: Endless Waltz, it is very possible that the original cast have gotten around and have offspring, but I don't think that they would have gotten around that much either so the only limiter I am making with this game is how many players can be the child of the main cast in classification of bloodline/name.  If you wish to go this route I'll provide details to you via PM so we can flesh things out without cluttering up the public threads.

Merquise/Peacecraft and Noin Family:  Milliardo Peacecraft and Lucrezia have twins, Milou and Naina Peacecraft that are officially known, it might be possible that they have another child that is older or younger than the teen twins.  Only one other player can be a child of Milliardo Peacecraft/ Zechs Merquise and Lucrezia Noin.  Has been taken by Fallenpaladin7

Relena Peacecraft and Heero Yuy:  It hasn't been confirmed if the two ever had a child, but it could be very possible that the two have a child albeit an illegitimate child seeing that the two are not married.  PM me if you wish to do this.

Duo Maxwell:  While Duo Maxwell and Hilde Schbeiker have separated and gotten married at least twice it is possible for those two have a child.  It is also believed by the two that Duo Maxwell, Jr. is their child, it can certainly not be their only child.  Two player openings for that possibility, if you want any specifics on this feel free to PM me, if not I'll be more than willing to expand upon this at a later time.

Chang Wufei:  While Chang Wufei and Sally Po were partners as Preventers and Sally Po is known to have a daughter named Kathy Po who is also involved with Operation Mythos, it is a possibility that Wufei is the father of Kathy, but nothing has been confirmed.  No openings for any child of Chang Wufei.

Quatre Rebarba Winner:  Quatre is probably the most likely one to settle down and have family out of the original five gundam pilots, but apparently he does not and has raised his female clone, Katherine Oud Winner like she was his own child so somehow I don't think he has a family of his own.  While being a child of Quatre may be out of the question, Quatre does have 29 older sisters and so it is very possible to be part of the Winner family.  No one being a being a child of Quatre is allowed, but any player can be a member of the Winner family due to the sheer size of the family.

Trowa Barton:  Trowa Barton has no confirmation of having a child either with anyone, and for the time-being it shall be that way.  Only one spot is open for that possibility.  PM me if you wish to be a child of Trowa Barton

The Kushrenada family:  While Treize Kushrenada has the illegitimate child, Mariemaia Kushrenada, it is possible for Treize to have had another, but doubtful.  The Kushrenada family is also a family of nobility and so is not a small family either.  To note Dorothy Catalonia is Treize Kushrenada's cousin.  Any player can be a Kushrenada.  If someone wishes to be a child of Treize Kushrenada that will be limited to one spot only, as noted before PM me if you wish to go that route.  Child of Treize Kushrenada taken by pendarious.  Anyone else can still be a member of the Kushrenada family however.

Clones:  To avoid the cloning blues, only one player can be a clone.  There shall be limitations on who you can be a clone of, but I'll flesh that out if there is any interests in that.

Other than that, have your character be your human, the rest is all up to you as long as you don't start god-modding from the get-go.

Of course character sheet.

Here is how it shall go.

Name:
Weight:
Hair:
Eyes:

Background:

Personality:

Habits:

Mobile Suit Description:  You don't have to provide in-depth detail about said mobile suit, though I prefer specifics PMed to me just so I know the limits of said mobile suit.  I prefer giving suspense in-character and out-of character.

Fallenpaladin7

im interested in  this idej ive been looking for a good mecha rp

SargentToughie

I don't know anything about frozen teardrop, but I never turn down a Gundam RP, sign me up and fill me in, if you please. But before that, a few questions for you, if you don't mind.

We will get to create our own MSs, right? Is it cool if we use Gundams, or no?

How many characters are we allowed to have?

I assume it'll he freeform, but it never hurts to ask. Will there be a system in place?
If you're reading my RPs from the outside and like my writing, feel free to drop me a line! I'm always looking for new, fun partners. :D
Ons and offs

Idej

Quote from: DemonWing01 on May 31, 2011, 11:24:35 AM
I don't know anything about frozen teardrop, but I never turn down a Gundam RP, sign me up and fill me in, if you please. But before that, a few questions for you, if you don't mind.

We will get to create our own MSs, right? Is it cool if we use Gundams, or no?

How many characters are we allowed to have?

I assume it'll he freeform, but it never hurts to ask. Will there be a system in place?

Alright, yes we'll be able to create your own MS, and yes Gundams are cool to use.

How many characters, I'm going to limit to one MS pilot per character, but anybody else is fine.

For now, I'm making it Freeform as this is more story-driven in how I'm going to do it.

Story backdrop coming soon.

pendarious

well I'll say I'm interested for now but don't count me as in just yet.
Psycho Mantis: You must spend every day pretending to act like you're falsely letting on that you aren't not unbetraying someone you don't not purport to allegedly not work for but really do! How do you keep all this shit straight without having an aneurysm?
Revolver Ocelot: *shrug* Practice.
—The Last Days Of FOXHOUND

Idej

Gundam Wing Operation 1 OST - 19 - Plot String & Marionette

QuoteIt is the year Mars Century 22, Next Spring.  Mars like the Earth before is undergoing the phases of war and conflict that has plagued human history since the very beginning.  With the death of President Milliardo Peacecraft of the Mars Federation at the hands of an unknown assailant, Relena Peacecraft has been awoken from cryostasis and has taken the role as President of the Mars Federation, and to carry on her beliefs of pacifism on Mars like she did before.  Though things are out of place with the revived Peacecraft, but it is hard to determine at the moment what is wrong though.  To make matters worse, the Lanigreen Republic has declared secession from the Mars Federation and war has broke out on the red planet.

Meanwhile The Preventers' Operation Mythos has begun, and the Aurora Princess has been reawakened, and has been tasked to eliminate Relena Peacecraft.  While things have gone smoothly up to that point, Operation Mythos has taken a few bumps and things may get more complicated due to unpredictable events.  President Catalonia of the Earth Sphere Unified Nation has seen the consequences on Mars finally reaching Earth, as the populace begin to take sides on the issues on Mars, mainly in particular the notions of independence and freedom and what it means and with that, the sparks of revolution grow bright on Earth and the colonies...

Each of you shall be playing as a mobile suit pilot, if you choose to use a Gundam go for it, it wouldn't be a gundam game if there wasn't a gundam. :P

Seeing that it has been roughly 25 years since the events of Gundam Wing: Endless Waltz, it is very possible that the original cast have gotten around and have offspring, but I don't think that they would have gotten around that much either so the only limiter I am making with this game is how many players can be the child of the main cast in classification of bloodline/name.  If you wish to go this route I'll provide details to you via PM so we can flesh things out without cluttering up the public threads.

Merquise/Peacecraft and Noin Family:  Milliardo Peacecraft and Lucrezia have twins, Milou and Naina Peacecraft that are officially known, it might be possible that they have another child that is older or younger than the teen twins.  Only one other player can be a child of Milliardo Peacecraft/ Zechs Merquise and Lucrezia Noin.  Has been taken by Fallenpaladin7

Relena Peacecraft and Heero Yuy:  It hasn't been confirmed if the two ever had a child, but it could be very possible that the two have a child albeit an illegitimate child seeing that the two are not married.  PM me if you wish to do this.

Duo Maxwell:  While Duo Maxwell and Hilde Schbeiker have separated and gotten married at least twice it is possible for those two have a child.  It is also believed by the two that Duo Maxwell, Jr. is their child, it can certainly not be their only child.  Two player openings for that possibility, if you want any specifics on this feel free to PM me, if not I'll be more than willing to expand upon this at a later time.

Chang Wufei:  While Chang Wufei and Sally Po were partners as Preventers and Sally Po is known to have a daughter named Kathy Po who is also involved with Operation Mythos, it is a possibility that Wufei is the father of Kathy, but nothing has been confirmed.  No openings for any child of Chang Wufei.

Quatre Rebarba Winner:  Quatre is probably the most likely one to settle down and have family out of the original five gundam pilots, but apparently he does not and has raised his female clone, Katherine Oud Winner like she was his own child so somehow I don't think he has a family of his own.  While being a child of Quatre may be out of the question, Quatre does have 29 older sisters and so it is very possible to be part of the Winner family.  No one being a being a child of Quatre is allowed, but any player can be a member of the Winner family due to the sheer size of the family.

Trowa Barton:  Trowa Barton has no confirmation of having a child either with anyone, and for the time-being it shall be that way.  Only one spot is open for that possibility.  PM me if you wish to be a child of Trowa Barton

The Kushrenada family:  While Treize Kushrenada has the illegitimate child, Mariemaia Kushrenada, it is possible for Treize to have had another, but doubtful.  The Kushrenada family is also a family of nobility and so is not a small family either.  To note Dorothy Catalonia is Treize Kushrenada's cousin.  Any player can be a Kushrenada.  If someone wishes to be a child of Treize Kushrenada that will be limited to one spot only, as noted before PM me if you wish to go that route.  Child of Treize Kushrenada taken by pendarious.  Anyone else can still be a member of the Kushrenada family however.

Clones:  To avoid the cloning blues, only one player can be a clone.  There shall be limitations on who you can be a clone of, but I'll flesh that out if there is any interests in that.

Other than that, have your character be your human, the rest is all up to you as long as you don't start god-modding from the get-go.

Idej

Other child of Treize Kushrenada has been taken by pendarious.

SargentToughie

Man, forget using actual bloodlines. I can get why Pen would want Treize, Pen having a fetish for the Macross Missile Massacre and all... But me?

Nah, I'm going to use an original bloodline, you can mark that down.

EDIT: Question, while I'm building up my Gundam (Character & Gender will be decided once I've seen how everybody else plays theirs out)

Are you going to grant us mid season upgrades? Or are we sticking with our first machine for the duration of the RP?
If you're reading my RPs from the outside and like my writing, feel free to drop me a line! I'm always looking for new, fun partners. :D
Ons and offs

Idej

Wouldn't be the typical gundam series now if there wasn't a mid-season upgrade.  So yes, mid-season upgrades will be available when we get to that point.  I'll announce when we are approaching that point so that all of you will have sufficient time to make said mid-season upgrades.

SargentToughie

Ons and offs

Idej

Oooh, interesting.  Can't wait to see what you have in store, but sleep calls.  Talk to you all laters.

Seaweed

I'd like to be a Gundam pilot. If at all possible. I even have a character and a gundam in mind.

Idej

Oh, and if you folks want to know the name of the current gundam names that are being used for Operation Mythos (doesn't mean your characters may know yet :) ).  The name of the four gundams are Snow White (Heero Yuy), Warlock (Duo Maxwell, Jr.), Scheherazade (Trowa Phobos), and Prometheus (Katherine Oud Winner).  If you folks want to run with whatever theme for the names of these four go for it.  It doesn't matter though. :D

SargentToughie

Yeah, My Gundam's name is going to stick out like a sore thumb.
Ons and offs

pendarious

I'm not even piloting a gundam for a while i'm starting in a unique machine designed for fighting gundams and even that won't launch often
Psycho Mantis: You must spend every day pretending to act like you're falsely letting on that you aren't not unbetraying someone you don't not purport to allegedly not work for but really do! How do you keep all this shit straight without having an aneurysm?

Idej

Like I said you don't have to worry about that issue with names, but some people like to work with themes and so I decided to provide said information.

Besides said gundams were designed by both Doktor T(Trowa Barton) and Instructor W (Quatre), so that might not be the case for these other mobile suits. :D

Seaweed

I was going to use the name: Datius for my Gundam.

If thats okay?

Or Virtue.

SargentToughie

Virtue was already used in an actual Gundam series, if that helps sway your opinion one way or the other.
Ons and offs

Seaweed

Quote from: DemonWing01 on June 04, 2011, 11:18:29 PM
Virtue was already used in an actual Gundam series, if that helps sway your opinion one way or the other.

I know that.

SargentToughie

Hey, just making sure. It's not like I know how much you know about Gundam.

No offense intended.
Ons and offs

Seaweed

Quote from: DemonWing01 on June 05, 2011, 12:26:47 AM
Hey, just making sure. It's not like I know how much you know about Gundam.

No offense intended.

No I wasn't upset.

I was just saying I know.

SargentToughie

And I wasn't upset either.

I was just confirming that I know that you know. And now I know that you know that I know you know.

so we're good.
Ons and offs

pendarious

hehe demon is getting into one of those silly tongue twister I know you know things

Seaweed

So

Has anyone er watched Gundam 00?

I have watched Gundam, Gundam Seed Destiny , Gundam Unicorn, Gundam 00, Gundam Seed CE73 Stargazer, and Gundam Wing.

I ask because I wanted to know if were adding the Innovators into this RP.