Wife Swap: Season 1 (Interest Check)

Started by CaptainErotica, May 31, 2016, 11:32:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CaptainErotica

Several years ago I was part of a group game/story called Wife Swap. The premise was simple. A group of married couples often held swinger parties together, in which they would swap partners for the evening. It was a lot of fun while it lasted.

I'm looking to revamp this and remake it as a Reality TV show like game. Players would work in pairs to create a couple. We can discuss alternate pairings, but ideally this would work best with m/f couples. The couples agree to appear on a new Reality Show called Wife Swap. The couples would spend the duration of the show living at Wife Swap Manor with the other couples, the staff and the camera crews. While forrays outside the manor are okay, the majority of the action should take place in the manor.  To start the show, the couples will randomly draw names and that person becomes their partner for the night. Whatever happens happens, and pretty much anything goes. The next morning over breakfast, they couples discuss the previous evening comparing the encounter to their actual partner.

Then one of the couples is voted off the show. Each player will secret PM me with their vote of who should go. I will also accept PM votes from readers of the game as well. After that the episode is over and the next episode will start until the last couple is crowned the champion. When Season One is over I will accept all new couples for Season Two. While previous players will be allowed to return as new characters, preference will be given to players who haven't had a chance to join the game yet. Also the winning couple from the previous season will be allowed to return for the next season if they so choose, until they get voted off the show.

I will oversee the game and also play the parts of the host. I will also play the manor staff, camera crews etc, but players are encouraged to include them as they see fit in their posts. I may or may not create a character for myself, depending on if there are an even number of players or not. There is no set time frame for posting. I will monitor the scenes and move time forward appropriately. You will receive a warning when the time is almost up for that particular night. If a player is slowing the game down- via lack of posting, I will move forward, NPCing them until a better resolution can be reached.

Content wise, this game will obviously have a heavy dosage of smut. The manor is filled with S&M dungeons, playrooms and nice romantic bedrooms, spas, Jacuzzi, etc. Pretty much anything goes, but I'd like to keep everything consensual. bondage and extreme bondage are fine as long as the other character agrees to it. Obviously no maiming or torturing or anything that breaks the rules of E. 

For characters, I'm not going to ask for much. Name, age, and a quick bio on yourself as well as a brief description of you and your partners relationship status. That pretty much it.

If you are interested please post here and if/when we get enough players we can discuss who will pair with who and work out the characters.

MissFire

What reason would people have for voting each other off? Spite? Being bad in bed? In other reality shows it's people who don't contribute to the group or lose the games that the contestants play. Stuff like that. What would be a valid reason for voting someone off here?
"There are five possible operations for any army. If you can fight, fight; if you cannot fight, defend; if you cannot defend, flee; if you cannot flee, surrender; if you cannot surrender, die."
    - Sima Yi

CaptainErotica

Actually in hindsight I think the voting thing is a bad idea. Instead each episode the couples would simply rotate until each guy had been with each gal. Each "date" would start at 8:00pm and would finish when the pairing decided to call it a night or 8:00 am whichever came first. The day time hours would be free time to mingle, catch up on sleep, whatever they want. They are encouraged by the hosts to share their thoughts and feelings about the previous night.

WildStallionNYC

Definitely interested, count me in...

MissFire

How is the winner determined then? Or no winner?
"There are five possible operations for any army. If you can fight, fight; if you cannot fight, defend; if you cannot defend, flee; if you cannot flee, surrender; if you cannot surrender, die."
    - Sima Yi

eiselmann

Would be interested in this...what age range are you looking at for the characters?
260916 Sigh, on the back end of my laptop dying last week and getting a new one delivered, we now have had some local flooding where I live....fortunately for me no major damage since my house is a few feet above ground, however my back yard looks like the swimming pool I don't have ...so might take a day or two to get back to posting

The Betrayal at Yalta, one of the main reasons the world is the mess it is today

My ons and offs link

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=254364.0

AribethAmkiir

CaptainErotica

No winner, just a chance for you and your partner to get famous. I am still open to choosing a winner, but I don't think the voting idea would work. I'm open to ideas to make this better/more interesting.

eiselmann

Well if a winner is required.

You could have each writer send a ranking for all the characters of the opposite gender to you via PM..ranking the character (other than their own spouse) that they think their character would most want to have sex with on a  regular basis after the season.(maybe the prize is a weeks holiday at a luxury resort for the winner, and the partner (non spouse ) of their choice)

You don't have to reveal who ranked whom or even what the final overall composite ranking list was...all you need do is declare a male and female winner
260916 Sigh, on the back end of my laptop dying last week and getting a new one delivered, we now have had some local flooding where I live....fortunately for me no major damage since my house is a few feet above ground, however my back yard looks like the swimming pool I don't have ...so might take a day or two to get back to posting

The Betrayal at Yalta, one of the main reasons the world is the mess it is today

My ons and offs link

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=254364.0