Current cravings

Started by kratos10987, October 05, 2010, 03:10:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kratos10987

I'll be updating this as often as I feel I must. If any of the presented ideas interest you, PM me or respond here. And even if you don't see it listed here, try me. I might be interested.

Key:
****=OMG I WANT TO DO THIS!
***=Yeah this'll be lots of fun
**=Should be interesting
*=Not top priority

Settings/genres:
Pokemon****
Final Fantasy(12 preferably)****
Anthro***
Demon**
College**

Fetishs:
Bondage****
Toys***
Monstrous cocks****
Unbirthing(you can ask what that is if you don't know)****
F/F**
Stripping(followed by sexual relations)**

More to come later.

kratos10987

UPDATE:

Thought of a plot I want to do.

Guiding spirits
A young boy born to a noble family was blessed with a guiding spirit at birth. A fox spirit, tasked with guarding him and trying to bring him good luck in his life. However, his life has been anything but happy. Despite all the money he has because of his parents' status, everything goes wrong for him, especially when it comes to making friends, seeing as few nobles want to know him and all those below him think they aren't worthy. The spirit watching over him can see how he's hurting everyday and strangely, she starts to feel an attraction to him. Just as he's about to give up, nearly to the point of being suicidal, she makes her move and confesses her love, then offers her body to him, which he gladly accepts.

Looking for a someone to play the make character in this. The spirit will be played by yours truly.

kratos10987

UPDATE:

Plot: Open-ended
Setting: Feudal Japan.
Genre: In case you didn't guess from the Feudal Japan reference, this is an Inuyasha RP.

PM me if you're interested. I have some plots in mind, but they can be discussed.