The Rise and Fall of Gender

Started by stormkitten, March 30, 2009, 01:37:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cere

On the basis that we are male...shouldn't our points carry more weight...:-)
+1 = -293

Ouch!  Who threw that??

** Light is life.  Dark is divine!  **
  ~Ons and Offs of import~        ~Away times~

"The secret to living a good life is honesty and fair play.  If you can fake these, you've got it made!"  Groucho Marx

auroraChloe

a/a 8/21/17

Misery

“There is no greater sorrow than to be mindful of the happy time in misery.”  - Dante Alighieri

Saerrael

Quote from: cere on October 27, 2009, 07:29:44 PM
On the basis that we are male...shouldn't our points carry more weight...:-)
+1 = -293

Ouch!  Who threw that??

*Grins.*

Sweet Innocence

There is no such thing as innocence, only degrees of guilt.

Ons and Offs

Misery

“There is no greater sorrow than to be mindful of the happy time in misery.”  - Dante Alighieri

Saerrael

cere

Heeeave....uuuup...by a mighty +1

= -294...stands guarding[] []

;-P

"The secret to living a good life is honesty and fair play.  If you can fake these, you've got it made!"  Groucho Marx

Kunoichi

Misery

Saerrael

Kunoichi

cere

If this reaches -300 we will consider it a draw OK?

+1 = -295

**shrugs with hands open**

Why not?

Saerrael

Quote from: cere on October 27, 2009, 11:45:10 PM
If this reaches -300 we will consider it a draw OK?

+1 = -295

**shrugs with hands open**

Why not?

Convince us women just why.

Kunoichi

Misery

Saerrael

cere

**Searches through all his archives and ancient tablets to find the reason...it's here somewhere...Oh! I didn't know I kept that picture!...no...not there ...mmm...ahhh!"

Yes it says here quite clearly that women need to serve men in all of their needs and desires...very old document this...has lots of dust on it...cough! cough!

So I want and need a draw!  Simple!!

:-)

Kunoichi

Misery

Saerrael

Quote from: cere on October 27, 2009, 11:57:29 PM
**Searches through all his archives and ancient tablets to find the reason...it's here somewhere...Oh! I didn't know I kept that picture!...no...not there ...mmm...ahhh!"

Yes it says here quite clearly that women need to serve men in all of their needs and desires...very old document this...has lots of dust on it...cough! cough!

So I want and need a draw!  Simple!!

:-)

Not conviced.

Kunoichi

In fact, I declare that we win if we reach 300. ;D

cere

Winner has to write a story on "what it feels like to be in need of dominance" while I mix up some potions and concoctions to 'assist' in the next challenge - whatever it may be!  A little wizardry does work wonders!  ~smiles~

Misery

Kunoichi

Wait...  I seem to have been caught without reinforcements...