Succubi Academy (Recruitment:Closed for Now)

Started by Aragem, September 22, 2015, 09:54:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kiric Rand

[Floatright]
[/float]
Guardian of Lynnie's heart
-My inbox is sort.of like 7-11. It's not always doing business, but it's always open.-
Flying High or Falling Fast (O/Os)My Ideas! A/A updated 2/11/15

Birchleaf

Quote from: Fury Aphrodisia on October 01, 2015, 06:35:23 PM
Please don't tell me any of you are labouring under the delusion that we're all going to be good girls and boys?

But of course! Father Benedict is fairly certain that his very first day of classes will go completely smoothly without any complications. After all, how bad can demon children actually be?

Empyrean

Then Ori will have to do something in Benedict's class to make his life interesting. Not out of being bad, but out of being fun!

Fury Aphrodisia

And then Mikah will take it and twist it into something pretty terrible, because she is amused by it.
Fire and Flora - My Ons and Offs  - Updated May 17th '17 ---- Aphrodisia Acedia - (A&A's) - Updated September 9th '17 ---- Sinful Inspirations - Story Ideas - Updated May 17th '17

~I am not the voice of reason: I am the voice of truth. I do not fall gently on hopeful ears. I am strident and abrasive. I do not bend to the convenience of comfort. I am unyeilding. I do not change with wind and whim, but am always standing, unchanging, steady, constant and persevering. You rebuke me when you need me most, yet still I fight. The enemies of truth are everywhere. But I am not defeated.~

Kiric Rand

[Floatright]
[/float]
-My inbox is sort.of like 7-11. It's not always doing business, but it's always open.-

Capone

Don't take it personally. Phenex ignores just about everyone. Or tries to, at least.

Fury Aphrodisia

I won't ignore you.

You may not find that better, though.
Fire and Flora - My Ons and Offs  - Updated May 17th '17 ---- Aphrodisia Acedia - (A&A's) - Updated September 9th '17 ---- Sinful Inspirations - Story Ideas - Updated May 17th '17

~I am not the voice of reason: I am the voice of truth. I do not fall gently on hopeful ears. I am strident and abrasive. I do not bend to the convenience of comfort. I am unyeilding. I do not change with wind and whim, but am always standing, unchanging, steady, constant and persevering. You rebuke me when you need me most, yet still I fight. The enemies of truth are everywhere. But I am not defeated.~

Drake Valentine

By the way and more so on topic, but what category is this game going to fall under in content? Not sure if it was already answered and I am too lazy to cycle through nine pages.

"When I'm Done With You, You'll Be a:
Raped, Bloody, And Humiliated, Little Alice in Wonderland."

Introduction | O&Os | O&Os2 | IM RP Request(Canceled 04/11/2010) | A&As(Updated 10/29/13) | Solo RP Request (Updated 09/20/14)
Pale Eclipse - Group Game Project{Paused} 

Kiric Rand

[Floatright]
[/float]

Aragem

Quote from: Drake Valentine on October 01, 2015, 07:48:33 PM
By the way and more so on topic, but what category is this game going to fall under in content? Not sure if it was already answered and I am too lazy to cycle through nine pages.

It'll be in Light Human Small Group.   The Succubi are near human enough to pass, I believe.

Fury Aphrodisia

Angie

Quote from: Aragem on October 01, 2015, 08:14:20 PM
It'll be in Light Human Small Group.   The Succubi are near human enough to pass, I believe.

Umm...can I recommend at least Bondage? Might be a better idea...
Avatar is by Lemonfont. Will remove it if he asks me to.

Come check the Cyberpunk Images Thread!

Birchleaf

Quote from: Angiejuusan on October 01, 2015, 08:26:24 PM
Umm...can I recommend at least Bondage? Might be a better idea...
Yeah, I would imagine that the sex-demons are just a lllllliiiiitttttlllllleeee more kinky than 'Light' would imply. I would put it in non-consent, because of the mind-control elements associated with succubi, but perhaps we are downplaying that.

Aragem

Aragem

Okay, added locations.  It may look a little messy, but I nearly ran out of room in the first and had to squeeze some things together to make it work. 

Drake Valentine

Hmm, I pondered NC, although not sure how NC one can get involving sex demons.

My other context of thought was Extreme given Fenix's ability to create almost anything out of shadow puppets.

Of course, simple content warnings in a tagging system can keep things under control in instances of material where others may not wish to read.

Actually, I think all posts should have a 'content' section involved.

A simple one I use is

Name: Character name
Time: Day and time of day
Tag: Those it involves, should specify closed or opened; can include a mentioning
Content: Whatever content that follows, extremities and heavier content should be red.

I also usually floatleft an image height of 200-300

Example

Name: Fénix Teraheart
Time: Monday 1st - Morning
Tag: No one(Opened); mentioning Headmistress
Content: Goofing off

Post words go here.

Alternatively I suppose an hr code could be use as well to template post view better.

Introduction | O&Os | O&Os2 | IM RP Request(Canceled 04/11/2010) | A&As(Updated 10/29/13) | Solo RP Request (Updated 09/20/14)

Capone

Even if memories are wiped, considering they want these humans to survive being fed off of so that they can be reintegrated into society, I'm not sure there's any need to get into extreme unless people plan on chopping other demon students or faculty into bloody bits. Which doesn't seem fitting. It wouldn't make any real sense to have content that would enter that realm.

Non-con should be suitable for the material. Bondage and such, yes, but nothing so severe that we'd need to be placed in extreme.

Drake Valentine

I suggested extreme as it involves 'beastly' themes. I am sure imitations of shadows still qualify for that to some extent, but that is just my thoughts.

Birchleaf

Extreme seems excessive. I even suppose that non-con might be a bit much too, considering that most of our cast is pretty much always willing for anything, and the last one (me) is in denial when he claims a lack of willingness. Of course, given all the mind-affecting magic, a lot of the interactions with humans from outside the school could probably be considered rape, legally speaking. It would not play out that way in game though.

Drake Valentine

I wont debate on it. I will just wait on GM's final say so and adjust whatever content to fit the chosen board accordingly. If necessary, I will just solo(if partners are willing and wish to explore such content if a 'lighter' board is decided on) such content in another thread altogether, although those posts won't be considered as contributing to the group as a whole.

Aragem

I really don't see the content of this RP going to the extreme.  The worst that would or should happen is spanking, caning, flogging, and maybe dipping in the lakes of Non-con now and then.  So I'm going to set everything in the human bondage area. 

Having shadow puppets is fine, I don't see how that would go extreme unless they are tearing people apart and painting everything in blood and viscera. 

But I do plan on everyone using a header for each post.

Name:
Time:

Also, may have students have a special header notating how many demerits they have racked up. 

Name: Student
Time: 8:00 class
Demerits: 3

Drake Valentine

Well, it is the various forms those shadow puppets can take. ;o

And I try to play within the criteria of the game of content for that area. So if it is just ordinary human bondage there will be no tentacles or beastly shadows.

Rel Mayer

* Rel Mayer peeps head in.

Just checking on the status of the IC! I know I owe a few of you PMs, so sorry for the delay! Just haven't been responding to my PM plottings in a week. :(

Aragem

Okay, people, I have created two threads.  A thread to post your Character Sheets and a second thread for OOC

Tydorei

I'd like to be a last minute entry. lol. just give me a few....