Kiss the Avatar Above You

Started by Milanthe, April 21, 2009, 04:50:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr Bigglesworth

Feeling your breath on my kips, I am drawn in to a long deep kiss with you.

CaptainErotica

Waits for him to get lost in Cole's kiss and then grabs his hand and kisses it.

Misty Zephyrs

Kisses his hand as he kisses Mr. B's hand and tries not to pout that her kisses from Mr. B went no where.  :P

Mr Bigglesworth

Oh, they went right to my head!  Kisses you firmly on your softly parted lips.

Misty Zephyrs

Mmmmm *Kisses him passionately with a tease of the tongue*

Mr Bigglesworth

Mmmm indeed :-)  *Kisses her forehead* - I'm sorry Misty, but I must get back to work *Kisses her again, letting their tongues tease each other one last time before departing* Until later E.

Anesa

Comes up behind him while he's working and leaves a trail of warm, soft kisses on the back of his neck...

Hello Mr. B

Adammair

Comes up behind her, leans over her shoulder, and using one finger to gently turn her head away from the back of Mr. B's neck, steals one of those warm, soft kisses for himself.

Anesa

Turns and smiles, wrapping her arms around the cowboy as she steps closer, giving him a long, lazy kiss on that sexy mouth of his

Adammair

Enjoys and takes his time returning the kiss, their breath mingling.

Anesa

Moans softly as she enjoys the taste of his kiss, their tongues now sliding together as their lips part invitingly

Autumn52

I would run up to her and throw my arms around her kissing her face all over while saying, "I have missed you I have missed you."
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Berek

I would kiss you *there* and *there* and *there* :)
Hello! :) Might consider rps again, mainly vanilla/light bdsm, might consider taboos eg uncle/neice, teacher/student, etc

Misty Zephyrs

*Kisses on that strong chin of his*

Berek

And kisses for you too Misty, *there* and *there* and especially *there*
Hello! :) Might consider rps again, mainly vanilla/light bdsm, might consider taboos eg uncle/neice, teacher/student, etc

Skadii

kisses you with so much passion you never want to wash your lips again!

Mr Bigglesworth

Used unwashable lipstick, Berek, you are stuck with bright red lips.

Skadii

kissing you in the right spot!

Berek

Kisses you back, with fire, passion, and lipst... - no wait a minute thats not right lol *Snogs n kisses Cole*

Autumn52

I would pull him close and slowly inch by inch bring my lips closer and closer to his until I finally pressed my lips against his. When I open my lips I would seek his mouth with more desire and passionate than I had felt in a long time. I would lose control of myself in that passionate kiss. Wrapping one leg around his thigh, trying to share my skin, soul, breathe. I would forget the world around and just melt into that kiss.
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Berek

I would melt into her kiss, responding with passion and fire. I would pull her body close to mine, feeling her warmth and curves, feeling her leg wrapped round mine. As my tongue met hers I would lose myself in the intimacy, the closeness, the physical touch of her, closing my eyes my world would become nothing but the kiss ... mmm

OrchidofDarkness

-gives soft kisses on the cheek
Every thing I gave is wasted, and I'm the one whos suffocated.

Mr Bigglesworth

OrchidofDarkness

Every thing I gave is wasted, and I'm the one whos suffocated.

Mr Bigglesworth

Kisses her neck, right above her collar. (Is 'collar' the correct word for the fashion accessory on your neck?)