what are you wearing?

Started by Cherri Tart, September 18, 2007, 04:30:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tachi

Black boxers and a black shirt.

Ryieahna

wet swim trunks--green kinda alohaish floral looking, wet swimsuit--red with crossing straps in the back, wet tshirt--gray, no shoes!

Maeven

Steel gray,wide leg trousers with a single pleat at each hip bone, shiny black belt with a small silver buckle.  They're nearly long enough to hit the floor but for a pair of black patent, peep toe wedges. Creme button up shirt that's fitted and tucked in. It has alternating black and dark gray vertical stripes that are about 1/3 of an inch apart. The cuffs are wider than usual and flared, giving the shirt an almost Victorian feel. The collar, flared cuffs and the fabric piece down the front where the buttons are is layered with cream lace, the cuffs having a doily edge.
What a wicked game to play, to make me feel this way.
What a wicked thing to do, to let me dream of you.
What a wicked thing to say, you never felt this way.
What a wicked thing to do, to make me dream of you. 

The Cardinal Rule

SleepyWei

A pair of boxers, basketball shorts, and a white wifebeater.

Bliss

Green round-toe doublestrap 4 inch capped leather heels. tan straight-leg trousers. Charcoal wrap sweater-shirt, long sleeve with a deeeeep vee (hello cleavage!) and long enough straps that they wrap entirely around my waist to tie off on the opposite side, like a belt. Hair is half-back from just behind my ears, held with a black elastic; it's super curly today from the humidity. Silver (steel, really) eternity collar, and the usual assortment of wilver/whitegold/diamond/garnet rings. Opted for contacts over glasses today, and actually went so far as to put on mascara. Hello, eyes!
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Captain Maltese

I'd kill for a picture ;D

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

Bliss

*chuckle* You might have to... you've seen how I am about pictures of myself.

Anyway, today I do have the black-framed brooks brothers glasses on, and my hair is pulled back into an elongated sort of knot that's pretty much a mass of curls held together with two black elastics. Silver eternity collar over a fitted long sleeve v-neck tee shirt that may very well be the most comfortable teeshirt ever. My skirt goes to just below the knee, flaring slightly, and is a pattern of curve-edged blocks containing variegated red, white, and brown strips of various widths, over a solid red lining. Bare legs (Sorry, HH!) and my patent red point-toe kitten-heel single-strap shoes.
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Greg MD

Quote from: Bliss on June 19, 2009, 07:26:45 AM
*chuckle* You might have to... you've seen how I am about pictures of myself.

Anyway, today I do have the black-framed brooks brothers glasses on, and my hair is pulled back into an elongated sort of knot that's pretty much a mass of curls held together with two black elastics. Silver eternity collar over a fitted long sleeve v-neck tee shirt that may very well be the most comfortable teeshirt ever. My skirt goes to just below the knee, flaring slightly, and is a pattern of curve-edged blocks containing variegated red, white, and brown strips of various widths, over a solid red lining. Bare legs (Sorry, HH!) and my patent red point-toe kitten-heel single-strap shoes.

Hothothot

I'm in black and gray plaid flannel pajama pants with a blue and silver crucifix around my neck.

Soran

Juicy

distressed slim fit jeans, an ed hardy t-shirt and a silver rosary.

soon to be pajamas pants!

King

Guitar Hero pajama pants...perfect for the late night rock sessions.

Dreamweaver

blue/green flannel jammie pants, an I-Robot t-shirt, and brand new dark blue hanes boxer briefs.  Small, to fit my narrah arse.

Tachi

White jeans and a black t-shirt with a skull on it.

Bliss

One thin black hair elastic on each wrist; it's curly and frizzy on my back, from the humidity, hitting my waist these days. Silver eternity collar. Usual assortment of rings. Glasses have been traded in for contacts.

yeah. that's it. *grin*
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Delta Echo

O&O - A&A
Southern Gentleman of the Arcadia Clan.

"When the world is against you, find the passion of love to survive"

Bloody Paramour

ah, my fav corderoys and my red-tank top.
"I use big words. Like......erection"-Me <3
"in a sexual conversation, Duct ape is considered a double negative ♥ "

quelle

Some old boxers over old, old slacks that are now used as leisure wear.

I. Am. BACK.

Oreo

A small form fitting nylon tanktop, pink with roses, spaghetti straps, lace across the low cut top and matching boycut panties. Bare midriff...and gold rimmed glasses.

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,
and touches my dreams. - Harry Chapin

SleepyWei

Gray sweatpants and a white Champion t-shirt.

GnothiSeauton

My good pink boy shorts and my comfy guiness t-shrt
If I can't have you, my love...  I'll destroy you
~World Building Workshop ~ Current Ideas and Requests  ~
~ Preferences ~ Status  ~ Nightmares and Inspirations~
~Gnothi's Stories Without Homes~
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies... The man who never reads lives only one.

Seeking New Stories

Soran

Dark blue joggers, black t-shirt, grey trainers which are falling apart, but comfy.

BaronS

Celtic jersey, very very old off-white cargos and black shorts.  Im also contemplating putting something on my feet because theyre seriously cold right now.
Gone Walkabout. 

Will return.

Kitsu

Form fitting dark blue jeans, a black t-shirt with a blue skull decorated with blue feathers and yellow designs, and some jewelery.
Been away a while. Looking to cure my boredom. <3

LadySky

red polka dot thong panties with a bow on the ass

spagetti strapped cotton top that stops above my belly button, has a picture of Elvis on it
I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

CrimsonxKisses

I totally came by this and had to reply. :P

Currently, I'm wearing a white, sequined tank top just covered by a white, linen, longsleeved shirt which is unbuttoned. On the bottom, I'm wearing white leggings which come to mid calf. I had on silver flip flops previously, but I threw them aside when I hopped on the bed. I was brave in white today, seeing as it was raining. XD