Fishy! 1-1 full

Started by Lawshenk, October 26, 2017, 11:32:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Jenn

"Of course," he said. "Is there anything else you need while I'm gone? If we do everything at once it'll make things easier."

Lawshenk

" may I have the scale back please ?" Linda might be able to tell?"

Lady Jenn

"Of course," he said, giving it back to her. "I left the coffee on the table if you want some, it'd save you having to make yourself a fresh drink."

Lawshenk

" thankyou" she kissed him on the cheek " I'm for ever endetted to you"

Lady Jenn

"I wouldn't start saying that," Val said, entering the house again. "Dunc is the kind of person who you'll regret offering to help if you're not careful."

Lawshenk

" oh Val I mean it I have used him like any thing today"

Lady Jenn

"Yeah, but his favours tend to end badly, like-"

"That was one time," Duncan said, letting out an exasperated sigh. "And I'm pretty sure we both agreed never to speak about it again."

Lawshenk

" Duncan thank you, you may go, Val gossip is not like you and I hope that itofffend you when as I ask you to stop and also remind you I have trusted you with secerts ?"

Lady Jenn

"Of course," he replied, sighing again as he saw a grin cross Val's face. "If there's nothing else I'd better go, if Val is going to tell you the story I THINK she's about to I'd rather not be in the room for it."

"That's not what you said at the time," Val called after him as he exited the house, but then turned slightly pink. "I wouldn't do that to him really, let's just say a lot of drink and not many clothes were involved, to spare him at least some blushes."

Lawshenk

" Val " she shook her head " I wish you never, any way do you have any idea if what I asked you to get will still be accurate?"

Lady Jenn

"As far as I know yes," she replied. "I have no reason to think otherwise anywhere, pregnancies aren't exactly my area of expertise."

Lawshenk

" yeah but most of them invole a guy?" She looked at her " still if I can have it I should pop upstairs "

Lady Jenn

"Here," she said, passing her the test. "Just don't be too long, I don't want to have to start making excuses to Linda, if I can avoid it at least."

Lawshenk

" no excuses I am in the toilet" she smiled and left returning five mins later, looking completely scared

Lady Jenn

"Do I need to ask what the result was?" Val asked. At that moment Linda was out of the room, having decided to use the downstairs toilet.

Lawshenk

" if my face is not giving it away, maybe I should play poker" she looked at the fairy in front of her " I should tell everyone together, Val thank you for getting me the test and being my friend in this" she hugged her, " where is Mandi ?"  The downstairs toilet flushed and Gerri started to panic " what is she going to think we have not even tried and we're both female so it shouldn't work" Gerri starts to hyperventilate as Linda walked in to the room

Lady Jenn

"Mandi was exhausted so went to lie down upstairs," Val replied. "And I don't believe Linda will care, the amount of love she feels for you I suspect she'd go to hell and back for you if she had to."

Lawshenk

Gerri looked at Linda and broke down in tears, she smiled and took a deep breathe " I don't know how this has happened my darling but " she nervously hands her the positive test and looks at the floor like a naughty child would " I am so so sorry, I just don't get it"

Lady Jenn

"You don't need to apologise," Linda said, reaching out to her. "I watched my sister waste away in front of me, this should be a walk in the park in comparison to this."

Lawshenk

She looked confused and still scared " I really do not understand " I am pregnant, I don't know how or why also being honest if I am honest whose the other one invloved ?" She was clearly scared

Lady Jenn

"I have a suspicion," Linda said. "We would need to speak to the being we saw in the hospital though, I strongly suspect she'll know the answer."

Lawshenk

" my siren? " She looked confused and was not sure what else was meant ,she handed her the black scale ' the found this near my dad's body can you identify it?" She asked

Lady Jenn

"I mean the creature who said she could help with the pregnancy," Linda replied, before looking at the scale. "This is definitely magical, except I'm sensing at least two different sources of magic."

Lawshenk

β€œ the old women? I forgot about her” she smiled β€œ I am still not sure what to do to contact her? i am  Such a loser eh β€œ shelliked T he stomach

Lady Jenn

"If I remember right," she started saying, before laughing. "Admittedly I've been out of it for a lot of that time...but she said she would find us if we needed her."