Job's Jobs

Started by Job, March 26, 2011, 06:40:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Job

Job Has a Job For You!

This thread will be a list of my current cravings.  The immediate will probably be very sexual in nature, wanting some instant gratification; however, they do not need to be one shot stories and can move past the scene.  I will most likely label those I think to be one shots and others that are more highly sexualized-story based.

I play exclusively male characters.  Almost always Dominate.  I will tag which scenes I'd play the submissive role, otherwise always assume I am playing the Dominate role.

All role play will be on the forums.  I may discuss details over messengers.  Initial contact should be through forum PM, and always ask permission via forum PM to add me to your messenger contacts (otherwise I automatically deny new contacts).

Steampunk

These scenario's are sexual-story based role plays to help flesh out a world and setting, cultural views, castes, etc.

Slaver and the King's Daughter:  A dark skinned beauty of some nameless tribe in the Wastelands has had her village raided by slavers.  I wish to develop a story around the princess, now slave, and her travels and trials through this world away from her home.  My partner may come up with her own original character and background for her tribe, my only caveat is she remain dark skinned (Nubian, Latin, etc) lending to a more exotic nature that way (any surprises, quirks or alien-esque features are up to whomever will play the character).

Tags: BDSM, Non-con, Con, Dom/sub, more?  (Up for discussion)

Merchant Prince:  A wealthy merchant from a major trading Hub (city) finds himself attracted to a mechanic in his Father's employ.  The romance would be condemned by the Father and the merchant would lose everything should he go forward with his affections and the couple be exposed.  Past that, does the mechanic return the merchants affections, or would he do anything to try and rise in status?

Tags: M/M, romance, Con, more?  (Up for discussion)

One-Shots

The Bosses Wife:  Blue-collar working man is getting shit from his bosses wife, who seems to think she runs the company and not her husband.  Well she gets what's coming to her.

Tags: Non-con, more? (Up for discussion)
Cardinal Rules of Gaming:
1. Don't be a Dick.
2. Don't be a Pussy.

Job

Can't edit yet still having NING status.

Slaver and the King's Daughter has been TAKEN.
1. Don't be a Dick.
2. Don't be a Pussy.

Job

1. Don't be a Dick.
2. Don't be a Pussy.

Job

One-Shots

Frog Princess:  A twisted version of the same fable.  Legend speaks of a horror that lurks in the lake near the royal castle, said to prey on unfortunate beauties that do not heed the warnings of their elders.  You would play the part of one such hapless woman, or perhaps you're one of the princesses who hopes to meet her prince by changing this beast with but a kiss.  Things go very wrong for our heroine.

Tags: Monster, non-con/rape, humiliation, possible quasi-NC, possible shape-shifting

Themes

I'm open to several themes if you have your own plot ideas you wish to try.  These include:

• Vampires: I have not read Black Dagger Brotherhood so don't ask.  I will not play established characters, but will be open to "vampire friendly" settings.
  • Monster: Pretty self-explanatory.  If you need a monstrous villain to defile your hero/ine I will probably be up for it if our writing styles are compatible.
  • Steampunk: Of course, see above for personal ideas.
  • Cyberpunk/Futuristic: I am a bit fickle with these settings and plots.  I don't like forced techno-babble as it takes away from the role play.
  • Robots/Sexbots: Paired with a human or humanoid.
  • Twisted Fairy Tales: You'd have to really engage me with your pitch.  I will not do Red Riding Hood at this time due to the movie that was released recently everyone wishes to do one.
1. Don't be a Dick.
2. Don't be a Pussy.