The Avatar Above Me--part 2

Started by Riastradh, October 16, 2010, 05:40:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Insanityenviesme

wouldn't have to worry about my tongue on her fingers... I cant promise about elsewhere :P
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

lenka

god damn it! His mouth should be pressed against my own..the only place that can handle such....*grins*

Insanityenviesme

and her body should be pressed against mine.. the only place it belongs!
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

lenka

Insanityenviesme

Moments of Sanity

lenka

nope! I owned you first sunshine!

Insanityenviesme

Nah uh!!

is lying cause she's so hot for me she doesnt know better :P
Moments of Sanity

lenka

Pffft! I don't think so baby!
You are mine..no two ways about it!

Insanityenviesme

But.. but... but... Oh fine :P

should F*ck me already!
Moments of Sanity

lenka

should know that's for another thread..or left better for the pm's! *smacks his hand*

Psi

Would look great with fire in her eyes...

lenka

hehe...just gotta find a way to bring them out sweet heart...

Insanityenviesme

does that when she sees me ;)
Moments of Sanity

lenka

makes my panties wet with wanton desire that he wouldn't even fathom

Insanityenviesme

is making me rise to attention right now!
Moments of Sanity

lenka

Is making me need a cold shower...luckily I can take my thought with me...

Insanityenviesme

would like it better if I could shower with her
Moments of Sanity

lenka

doesn't realize that doesn't help my situation...

*night my beautiful sensual lover* ;)

Insanityenviesme

forgets I'm an evil little Insanity

-sleep well, my delicious goddess!-
Moments of Sanity

lenka

Has suddenly roused my attention once again..
(morning sunshine)

Captain Maltese

Will need a lace inspector to come around, STAT!

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

Adrianna Paige

makes me feel like I"m out of place.
"True intimacy is a human constant. People of all types find it equally hard to achieve, equally precious to hold. Age, education, social status, make little difference here; even genius does not presuppose the talent to reveal one's self completely and completely absorb one's self in another personality. Intimacy is to love what concentration is to work: a simultaneous drawing together to attention and release of energy."

Robert Grudin

BDSM Bracket

Dovel

Now we live, tomorrow not
Enjoy your pleasures, lest they rot
Let not them pass this very day
For on the morrow regret may with you stay

Adrianna Paige

"True intimacy is a human constant. People of all types find it equally hard to achieve, equally precious to hold. Age, education, social status, make little difference here; even genius does not presuppose the talent to reveal one's self completely and completely absorb one's self in another personality. Intimacy is to love what concentration is to work: a simultaneous drawing together to attention and release of energy."

Robert Grudin

BDSM Bracket

Rolo

Is another in a long line of Texas Beauties!  *starts packing for Texas*

Seduction is merely hypnosis with desire!

-KAI-

Dirty old man in training!
Sneaky Little Bastard!