Gammadin's request thread.

Started by Nocti, May 03, 2013, 08:50:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nocti

Hello and welcome to my request thread. If you're interested in any of my ideas or simply a pairing and wish to discuss more, please PM me to work something out. Thank you.

Pairings:

Master/Slave
Brother/Sister
Drug dealer/Addict
Demon/Human
Demon/Warlock
Knight/Peasant

Ideas:

Sacrifice - Taken with heavy inspiration from the game Soul Sacrifice. Fantasy, high magic. Open to anyone.

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Sorcerer's are infamous monster slayers, using their right arm to cleanse the world of the evil that humans become when they fully give into their darkest emotions. The choice all sorcerer's are given however are to save the soul of the defeated to follow the path of the divine or sacrifice that very soul for greater power. With power comes extended life and blessings beyond the realm of mere mortal men. However with all sacrifices comes many costs: The lust for bloodshed and violence. The memories embedded into their right arm that in time they come to believe are their own.  Some stray from the path of sacrificing the "innocent" and choose to save their soul with their right arm. They stay on the path of the divine to keep their sanity while gaining influence and magical knowledge. Others seek sacrifice's for immortality and power to fight the very God's through their work. The code is clear on what must be done, monsters must be eliminated at any cost and sorcerer's always hunt in pairs.

Lines that should not be crossed. Fantasy, Elvish civil war, open to all.

A Light Elf strays into the forest to find a Dark Elf wounded and in need of treatment under the ever pouring raindrops from the sky above, their face covered in the wetness of the drizzle above. Deciding to take them into shelter, he constructs a hut and places a fire in the middle to warm then up. Little does the unsuspecting Dark Elf know, the Light Elf has many questions for them, and wants answers about why they were within the sun, the Light Elves territory. The sun should belong to the Light Elves, after all.

The Demon's Deal Modern Supernatural, Demons, extreme. Open to all.

This basic idea of this scenario is that a demon approaches a person at the brink of ending their own life, a person who has known nothing but despair and who literally has nothing left to live for, no family nor friends who could help them through their struggle with depression. Possibly not even enough money to use a public computer once a week to speak anonymously with people who could guide them in the right direction, get them help. They've got nothing left and decide to end it once and for all, yet in their final moment they're approached by something that surely can not exist. A demon tells them that they can have one thing in the world, anything they can wish for. Of course, nothing is free yet the demon sidesteps what the actual price of the encounter will cost them.

Transformation Slutification, Transformation, Near Future, extreme. Open to all.

I've done this a few different times but am always willing to give it another go if the partner is interested. The basic idea is that a happily married couple lives in a near future society where people have become more comfortable with bdsm elements and the lifestyles are gaining more and more ground politically. One such couple (MC) would be in a intimate and happy marriage with (YC) that have dabbled within bdsm since before their wedding. (MC) would have a great job with many connections and disposable income and (YC) would be eternally happy waiting at home and trying to consistently please. One thing leads to another and (YC) brings up a new program where humans, with permission, can be revamped into anything you desire. Higher libido? No problem. Into squirting? Easy. Want pretty much your entire body changed to be more sexier? You got the money, we got the equipment. There's almost limitless possibilities with this society, but as the couple go further and further down the road transforming (YC) they find turmoils as needs are arising that they did not plan for, nor expect in the slightest.

If this sounds interesting please PM me. I am also willing to play the sub in the story if you can play a convincing dominant. I want to talk quite a bit about kinks with my partner on this one as they're pretty much the entire theme of the story, how far you would push the one you love to incorporate the kinks of a couple.

iheartkellan

You still looking for a writing partner?

Nocti

5/5/13 - Edited.
5/5/13 - Added "Transformation"

Nocti

Edited. Still looking for one or two more games.