A doujin based idead (Seeking F)

Started by MagicalPen, January 13, 2011, 07:32:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MagicalPen

So this is an idea shared with two other people but the game was shortlived due to IRL circumstances. I would love to revisit it. I will be seeking a Daughter and Wife for this one (two people, or one person playing both). The Daughter is dominant while the mother is Subissive, and the Father is Dominant over both (eventually). The Father does not have to be blood-related to the Daughter.

HERE IS THE NSFW LINK THAT THE IDEA CAME FROM: http://www.aerisdies.com/html/lb/douj_1220_1.html

And the discussion with the interested parties:

I read an awesome doujin once where a husband phones up his wife to tell her he is coming home from a business trip and can they meet outside the station. There's a perfectly normal greeting scene and the daughter asks to take daddy's luggage home and she asks if he has brought her a present. He says he has and she heads off home

The husband then takes his wife to the park and then it gets nasty as he makes her strip to her underwear in the dark and walk around until she is nearly seen my a gang of boys. She clearly loves the risk involved and orgasms behind a hedge. He then makes her suck him off while the gang is nearby.

Later he takes her home and we see the daughter has her 'present' on which is a set of filmy underwear and she is fucking her father while she wears it for him.

The mother is then revealed tied up with a large vibe inside her and is made to watch her husband and daughter have sex, the wife being revealed as their sex slave.

It was the sudden switches from normality to totally nasty incestuous perversion all handled very fast that really struck me with that story.

----

I'd quite like an early slice where the hubby and wife are comfortable in their Master/Sub relationship. It's not a 24/7 one because daughter is around so they can't play their games all the time, but when daughter goes out to meet her friends or is in her room studying or in bed, or from time to time when hubby and wifey have a night out and take a hotel room they do their games then.

It would be exciting to play a scene from near the beginning. Say... daughter has recently discovered them at it, even took a clip on a her camera phone; confronts dad; he confesses; daughter demands to be allowed to play too. Dad is shocked: "That is incest and totally illegal!" Daughter waggles her phone at him and says "Ted and Jane next door would be interested in this I think" and so we end up with the daughter watching (at first) while the husband brings the wife in and takes her through a typical Dom/sub scene they do, wife being completely unsuspecting and so rather afraid, panicked (but horny as hell).

Daughter has bi-tendencies, wife has not, so humiliating her own mother by making her eat her out would be a good little scene. Daddy could lick his daughter's anus maybe at the same time, or take his wife doggy fashion while she services her own daughter.

After that some slices more typical of their daily lives (of which we can assume the doujin is but one)

Once I find a Wife and Daughter for this we can then discuss opening scenes etc.

So please, if interested send me a PM! I have reopened this idea!

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

MagicalPen

Zillah has agreed to take on the role of the naughty daughter.

Still looking for some one to play the submissive wife. Please PM me if interested.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

MagicalPen

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

YoungNWet

MagicalPen

Please remember to PM me if you are interested in this idea.

I am looking for quality writers vs quantity.

The Mother Role has been filled.

Looking for a slightly-dom Daughter.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

MagicalPen

Re opening this idea.

Kytn has agree to play the mother.

Now I need a daughter.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry