A Trip to Remember (Small Group - Closed. Thanks!)

Started by Izabella, September 05, 2013, 11:23:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Izabella

OOC is open

The Trip to Remember
Synopsis.

In the German City of Essen there are six (to eight) first-year college students. They’ve been friends for a good while, some longer than others. There is one thing that with unparalleled question the six (to eight) of these guys and gals have in common; their love of snowboarding.

The students had planned the holiday of a lifetime for the spring vacation, something they were sure no-one else in their college (or possibly even their city), were going to do. They were going to stay in St Anton, Austria were the ability to ski and/or board like a God and party like the devil would certainly help to make your stay more enjoyable and comfortable. The Hotel they would be staying in would be the, ‘Best Western Alte Post’ an atmospheric, three-star central place with lively après-ski bar. These two weeks are bound to be filled with drama, partying, kindling of relationships, budding romance and of course some really awesome snowboarding.

Okay, so that was a very, very brief introduction, but; the basic idea behind the role-play is four college students go on a trip to a ski-resort. Of course the role-play will follow them on their return and them snowboarding as much as they can over holidays (although it will briefly skim through college as well).

Character Sheet.

Name:
Picture:
Personality:
Back-story:
Snowboarding gear: (Use pictures)
Other: (Anything I left out).

The Car.

Yes, a 'Range Rover Sport' or two if needed. Why? It's big enough to fit the four of them and all the gear-bags, boards and other necessities for the trip. It'll only be used for the trips. ;)

The Question is, whose driving?

The Hotel.

The 'Best Western Alte Post, renovated into a hotel in 1979 is where out small group will be staying for the duration of their holiday. That is, when they're not hitting the slopes or hitting the surprisingly lively night-life in St Anton. (Rooms are to be decided once relationships have been fully fledged out).

Hey guys - I'm looking for 2-3 females and 3-4 males. I want to line it up properly, so if you're interested, be sure to drop in your planned characters sexuality. PLEASE note that this is going to have HORROR story elements after we are settled and some of the relationships are established. Should be a good time of living out a fun vaca, fucking like rabbits and a few bumps in the night.

Is there truth in emotion or is it so blatantly false that it moves and stretches us to become the monster tomorrow that we foster today?

AdrianZef

Looks intriguing! At first you mention 6-8 students, then you mention 4. Which is it?
Don't know if you want to roleplay with me? The answer is yes, you do. But fine, I guess I'll give you one of these: Ons and Offs, as well as a Wishlist.

SnowMan

Quote from: AdrianZef on September 06, 2013, 01:00:46 AM
Looks intriguing! At first you mention 6-8 students, then you mention 4. Which is it?

I wondered the same, myself.

Shjade

Judging by the last bit saying she's looking for 2-3 females and 3-4 males, assuming the OP gets added in on top of that, 6-8 is probably the target zone (5-7 +1).
Theme: Make Me Feel - Janelle Monáe
◕/◕'s
Conversation is more useful than conversion.

Tamhansen

I think what Shjade says is right

Name: Bastian Leclerc.
Sex: Male (straight/bicurious)
Picture:   
Personality: Bastian is a jock with a brain. He's strong willed but not overly dominant. And he likes to joke around.
Backstory: Bastian comes from the small village of Bilzen in Belgium. His parents own a large chain of Car rental shops and dealerships, dealing mostly in luxury cars. He went to college in Essen because of their history programme, but also as Essen is one of the few cities with a leading American football team. He's the team's left tackle.
Snowboarding gear: Allian Nirvana Allian Atlantis limited edition. dc boots  outer layer    Helmet

Figured the layers under there would not be necessary, but can supply if needed.

ons and offs

They left their home of summer ease
Beneath the lowland's sheltering trees,
To seek, by ways unknown to all,
The promise of the waterfall.

Hercinia

I would LOVE to take part in this game if you're still looking for female characters?

P.s. My girl could be bi or gay, whichever helps line up the relationships.

Izabella

Thanks for the interest. It's actually anywhere from 4-8. My bad. Thanks for the catch - lack of sleep I suppose will be my mulligan today.

I only want 8 players max, 4 females and 4 males. I might push it just a little, but small groups are more intimate and that's what I'm after...

Hercinia - I'm thinking bi would be good so that if we end up with four straight boys, we're covered for your 3some. ;)

Let me know if those of you that discussed my number challenge are interested and I'll wait for another 1-2 girls or start creating ones of my own.

Is there truth in emotion or is it so blatantly false that it moves and stretches us to become the monster tomorrow that we foster today?

Hercinia

Haha! Sounds like a plan, I'll work up a CS.

Izabella

Perfect. Nice to meet you, love.

I'll open up an OOC later today after we ensure we've got at least a small handful of us.

Tamhansen

Quote from: Izabella on September 06, 2013, 09:09:35 AM
Hercinia - I'm thinking bi would be good so that if we end up with four straight boys, we're covered for your 3some. ;)

sexuality. Good point
ons and offs

Hercinia

Quote from: Izabella on September 06, 2013, 09:29:40 AM
Perfect. Nice to meet you, love.

I'll open up an OOC later today after we ensure we've got at least a small handful of us.

Nice to meet you too.  :-)

AdrianZef

Don't know if you want to roleplay with me? The answer is yes, you do. But fine, I guess I'll give you one of these: Ons and Offs, as well as a Wishlist.

Hercinia

Just checking...

How old will these students be? I know you sent that they're in college, but I don't know how old specifically that would be in Germany. I would assume 16-19, but not sure...

Tamhansen

As german universities require a 'gymnasium' secondary education, which takes 6 years (approximately from 12 to 18) Most freshmen, which Izabella mentioned she wanted to play. (In the German City of Essen there are six (to eight) first-year college students) would be between 17 and 19

Germany does not have colleges as one has in the US so I'm assuming the above situation which would come closest would be correct.

Hope you don't mind me jumping in there, Bella.
ons and offs

Hercinia

Ah, OK. That's cool.

Thanks for clearing that up.

Izabella

I don't mind at all, Kata. :)

I would like these guys to be between 18-20 though. Lets make it legal in the states. ;)

Adrian - Nice to meet you, love. :)

Hercinia

LoL.

OK, I just needed to know for the CS.

Izabella

18-20 love. I'm a dominate GM..

*swats Kata's butt*

I'll open the OOC shortly and we'll post up our CS's there. :)

Tamhansen

*Get's swatted* hey!
*Moves into a slouch and a limp lisping* Yeth Mithreth.

ons and offs

Izabella

Izabella

OOC is open

Please post your CS in the OOC and I'll read up on them. Looking forward to this.

So just to clarify - the horror part will be more psychological. No rape or torture or any of that jazz. More like a good creepy murder novel where people dye around us and we almost do ourselves a few times. :)

Hercinia

Quote from: Izabella on September 06, 2013, 12:47:41 PM
OOC is open

Please post your CS in the OOC and I'll read up on them. Looking forward to this.

So just to clarify - the horror part will be more psychological. No rape or torture or any of that jazz. More like a good creepy murder novel where people dye around us and we almost do ourselves a few times. :)

Haha. We turn the corner to see a dead body... 12mins later... "Threesome anyone?" This is going to be epic!

Also, yay!   XD

Izabella

LMAO. I like you already. More like...

Threesome happens and everyone looks up, "oh hell... someones.. dead? Fuck it. Fuck it? YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS FUCK IT."

Giggles. I need a nap.

Tamhansen

Quote from: Hercinia on September 06, 2013, 12:50:55 PM
Haha. We turn the corner to see a dead body... 12mins later... "Threesome anyone?" This is going to be epic!

Also, yay!   XD

Twelve minutes? I have to wait twelve minutes for a threesome???

Also I concur. yay!
ons and offs

Rachubka

I'm interested as long as Adrian quits the RP.