Blood is Thicker. (Silverroses&Lolli)

Started by Lolli, April 09, 2009, 10:36:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

darkvamplips

"Nah it's ok. I'm really hungry I don't want anything else." A small smile crept across his lips when she said that. Soon the food was on the plates and done.
He once said "If he ever hurt you I will walk again to hurt him." Well he did hurt me and where is my friend? RIP Coby you are still on mind even after 10 years.

My request thread:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=29818

Lolli

Annie took her plate happily; she hadn't had a home-cooked meal since her mother.. since Mrs. Larkin had passed away. Fast-food drive-thru's were her best friends, now.

"Let's hop upstairs and go eat with Josh, yeah?" She smiled encouragingly at Michael. "I really think if we just.. spend all sorts of time with him, doing normal things and acting like a family again, it'll help out. Not right away, of course, but in the long run. What do you say?"
Guess who's back? ;]
Sorry for the lack of posts to all my RP partners! MWAH

Tweethearts.

darkvamplips

"I have tried my best to do everything I can but it does not seem to be enough." He said taking his plate to go upstairs with her and sit with her comatose brother. What would happen if he could not ever wake up again? How would Annie take this long lasting coma of a brother.
He once said "If he ever hurt you I will walk again to hurt him." Well he did hurt me and where is my friend? RIP Coby you are still on mind even after 10 years.

My request thread:

Lolli

Annie took a seat closest to Josh on the bed and began to eat slowly. She was desperate to do.. well, anything! Anything at all to get Josh to fully wake up.

"This is really good." She commented over her second bite of food. "You're a good cook. Would you mind too much if.. if I stayed the night, and made breakfast in the morning to thank you?"
Guess who's back? ;]

Tweethearts.

darkvamplips

If it wasn't for her mother dieing then he would have said no she could not stay. "You can stay as long as you want. I don't want to taste your cooking it's only fair." Josh could hear bits and pieces of the conversation but that was it. No movement or sound came from him....yet.

My request thread:

Lolli

Annika felt relief wash over her. She had been so worried that Michael wouldn't let her stay with them. Truth be told, she couldn't stomach going back to the place she'd been calling 'home'. Sooner or later, she'd have to. The people who adopted her had no other children, and Annika would have to go and clear out the house of their belongings.
Her mother had left her everything.

"That's great!" She said, perhaps sounding a bit too happy in her attempt to mask her sudden sadness. "What do you think about that, Josh?" She asked, reaching for his hand to give it a squeeze.

Even if he couldn't, or wouldn't, respond, she'd keep speaking to him.
Who knows? Maybe it'd help.
Guess who's back? ;]

Tweethearts.

darkvamplips

Michael rolled his eyes knowing not talking to Josh would help or at least not now anyway. He hated the fact that Annika did this to him and now his brother would slowly come out of it. Would he be the same after all these years? Somehow there was a response from this and Josh's hand slightly moved in reaction to her squeeze. His eyes blinked twice in a row but that was it. Ever so slightly his hand moved just like his cheek earlier.

My request thread:

Lolli

"See!" Annie grinned broadly at Michael, "Tell me you saw that! I could feel his hand move.. not much, but just enough. He knows we're here, Mike. I swear he does, you just need to have more faith in him."

She turned back to Josh, pride beaming on her face. "You'll be back to normal very soon, Joshie. I'm proud of you for responding to me so easily. I'll stick around until you're all better, I promise."
Guess who's back? ;]

Tweethearts.

darkvamplips

Until he was all better? Then what? Slowly Michael ate the food off the plate that he had made. What about when Josh was better would she leave again? He hated the fact she was gone and then calling her foster caregiver mother. A small spark of interest shot across his face and Michael looked up to see them. "Maybe he is waking up but don't get your hopes up."

My request thread:

Lolli

"Too late." Annike replied quickly, patting Josh on his knee. "My hopes are very, very high up, Mike. Josh will wake up and he'll be back to normal. I have faith in him."

She stood up, her plate empty, and snatched Michael's from his hands. She didn't care if he was done or not just yet; he'd been making pretty rude comments to her since she walked in the door and his obviously non-existant faith in Joshua made her angry.

She headed down the stairs and began to wash up, with the full intention of taking her belongings out of her car and stashing them away in the house. If Michael liked it or not, Annika was sticking around.
Guess who's back? ;]

Tweethearts.

darkvamplips

Michael got mad when she took his dishes and sighed. He was not done with his food and he did not like that. Josh flinched as he heard his sister leave the room and wanted to call out to her. Make some kind of noise and tell her to come back but he could not do that. Michael got up and started feeding Josh so he would not starve.

My request thread:

Lolli

After cleaning up the kitchen, Annika briskly walked out of the house and dashed across the street to get her bags from the back of her car. It had been quite a long drive from the house she'd been living in once she'd found Michael and Josh's address. She brought most of her clothes and a few essentials, but the rest of her belongings were still back home.. along with the memories of her nearly perfect childhood.
Once her mother died, she'd started a desperate search to find her brothers and had driven constantly, sleeping in her car of the nights and traveling of the days. The idea of going back home, clearing out the house and all the memories.. it had been too painful.
Now, knowing whatever horrible life her brother's had suffered through, she felt too guilty to go back home and empty out everything.

Marching back inside with her arms full of her things, she called up the stairs for Michael.

"Where should I put my stuff?"
Guess who's back? ;]

Tweethearts.

darkvamplips

When she was back he was done feeding Josh and again there was no response from him. As usual. Maybe Josh thought that Annika had left again for good this time. Her voice filtered through his head and then he blinked again. Somehow he was coming out of his trance. He did sleep during the night but during the day he was like this. "I guess the room beside Josh's unless you want to move a cot into his room." He walked down stairs and put the stuff in the sink.

My request thread:

Lolli

Annika headed towards Josh's room happily.
"I'll put a cot in here, then! We'll bunk together like when we were kids, Joshie!" She grinned happily at her twin brother, patting his shoulder.

As she began to open her bags, she searched the upstairs for places to put her things. Her toothbrush, shampoo, soap, and razors in the bathroom, clothes in Josh's room, ect.

When she'd finished, she flopped down on the bed beside him, deciding against treating him like he was fragile. If her plan was to treat him normal.. well, she wasn't going to prance around like she was rooming with glass. This was her brother, her friend..
"Hope you don't mind me taking over your room, Josh." She murmured playfully. "But, of course.. if you didn't want me in here, all you'd have to do would be to say so, and I'd sleep in the other room."
Guess who's back? ;]

Tweethearts.

darkvamplips

If he was able to he would have laughed at the joke she made but he couldn't. It seemed as though things were starting to look up. When she came back it looked like a small smile appeared on his lips but maybe it was a trick of the light. Simon appeared in the doorway and watched her unpack. "I have to go to work in the morning. Can you stay here in case he gets into trouble? When I go to sleep I lay him down and before I leave I sit him up again."

My request thread:

Lolli

Annika patted Michael on his shoulder. "Don't worry about it. I'll keep a good eye on him today. I might unhook that stupid tube in his stomach when it's finished and go watch a movie with him downstairs."

She smiled at her twin happily, not really caring what Michael had to say about that.
Guess who's back? ;]

Tweethearts.

darkvamplips

"You can't take the tube out of his stomach that's where we feed him." He crossed his arms pulling away from the patting on his shoulder. There was no way he could get it back in his stomach without another surgery. Also Josh had been through enough of those in the last few years.

My request thread:

Lolli

Annika frowned. "Well.. is there anyway we can move his machinery or whatever downstairs? It'd take some effort, probably, but we could probably manage together, right?"
She walked over towards Josh and flopped down beside him, "I don't wanna leave him out of anything anymore, Mike. Nothing."
Guess who's back? ;]

Tweethearts.

darkvamplips

This was wishful thinking he probably wont ever come out of this and he knew that. But she did not want to believe that and sighed. "Fine but I am not helping you all the time you are going to have to learn to do this on your own." He went over and started to help her move him so they could go downstairs together.

My request thread:

Lolli

Annika was tired of Michael's attitude. She was trying so hard to stay positive for Joshua, but with Michael constantly shooting her ideas down.. it was becoming difficult. Nonetheless, she helped him the best she could in getting Josh downstairs, and then searched for something on television for them to watch.
Guess who's back? ;]

Tweethearts.

darkvamplips

It felt weird to Josh that he was being moved. The only movements he could normally feel was being laid down or sat up and being fed. Now that Josh was downstairs Mike had to leave for work. "Now I need to leave but I think you'll be fine. My number is near the phone in case something happens." He said grabbing his leather jacket and car keys.

My request thread:

Lolli

"Yeah, yeah, alright." Annika waved her hand dissmissively, and finally stopped flicking channels when she spotted a cartoon they'd enjoyed as children.

"Look, Josh! Transformers!" She turned towards him and moved her arm like the dance the robot, and sung, "Robots in disguise!"
Guess who's back? ;]

Tweethearts.

darkvamplips

(Still having fun with it)? With that Mike left the house to go to work and did not like how she dismissed him in his own house. Josh used to love transformers and a small smile crept upon his lips as he seem to watch her do the robot.

My request thread:

Lolli

Annika caught the small hint of smile on her brother's lips, and beamed back at him happily.
"You used to love it when I did that." She said, thinking back on their childhood together fondly. "Michael's a bit rude, isn't he? I realize it's his house, Josh, but.. we're siblings. My house is your guys' house, and I should hope you two felt the same. Ah, well. Michael can think what he wants, as long as you're alright with me being here, that's all that matters."
Guess who's back? ;]

Tweethearts.

darkvamplips

(Your still liking this?)

He seemed to be relaxing a bit on the couch since he never got out of the room. Mike never took him out but he wished he could talk to her. Say something and hold her again. The pain of her leaving was still very fresh in his memory since she could leave again. Leave him to wallow in his sorrows and then maybe eventually give up on life.

My request thread: