FF7 idea for F OC need M

Started by sephiroth, October 14, 2012, 08:48:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sephiroth

Hi, I am looking for a sephiroth to roleplay with my OC Araina. I am up for any thing, So if you would like to roleplay with me let me know.

I do have a idea that is on going. Araina was a human that was created and is now kind of the same breed as Sephiroth. But she is not as powerful as him and has no idea how to use her powers. She is mostly stays around the temple of ancients. Hiding from deep ground are shinra whatever time frame you would like. She has the black matrea and holy but has no idea how to use them. She knows about Sephiroth but never met him. Cloud and the others do not trust her but let her live, seeing how she is not a threat as of right now. If she could reach her potential she could be a good ally. In helping Sephiroth take over the planet. Are maybe she could be more.  The black matrea and holy are on her necklace, no one knows this but her, she has two garish black wings but lacks the knowledge on how to fly. She gets by using her sword and what matrea she has. Her powers are reckless and dangerous, come out when she is at a disparate point and has to summon them.

It is a on going idea, just till me what you think. If you don't like it and would like to roleplay with me we can come up with something. Sorry for all the detail, it's a habit.
why so serious? lets put a smile on the face!...

My Ons and offs with my characters