U R BANNED!! - The Next Generation

Started by Angeliqua, September 30, 2012, 01:37:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Queen of Hell

Banned for not respecting words' right for being alone.

Merry Gentry

“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

Queen of Hell

Banned for being insolent enough to ban a queen O.O

MasterMischief

Banned in hopes of drawing the ire of said banned Queen.

Merry Gentry

“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

MasterMischief

Banned for mischief derangement syndrome.

clonkertink

Banned because I don’t know how Llamas can use keyboards.

MasterMischief

I mean, just because you don't understand something is a pretty terrible reason to ban someone.  So, BANNED!

Amarissa

BANNED! For obsessively banning people

clonkertink

Banned! Because you haven't been banned yet!

Amarissa

BANNED! For banning someone for a silly reason

Merry Gentry

Banned for being so aggressive with the previous banning.

clonkertink

BANNED! For not banning with enough emphasis!

Merry Gentry

MasterMischief

clonkertink

MasterMischief

Banned for assuming I am not allowed frivolous banning.

Merry Gentry

Banned for using the word frivolous!

clonkertink

Merry Gentry

Banned for thinking you could ban me!

clonkertink

Banned for thinking a machine can comprehend being banned!

Amarissa

Banned for being unable to comprehend being banned!

Merry Gentry

Banned for harassing clonkertink 

clonkertink

Banned... because maybe I wanna be harrassed... >.>

Merry Gentry