Breakup with the person above you!

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mordred

Using my coffin as a giant ant farm was the last straw. I'm outta here. Tonight. And I am taking my dog!
*See Pillory*

Flaming

You can't understand me and my needs, I go back to my mum's

Love And Submission

Discord: SouthOfHeaven#3454

Belle33

You were supposed to paint that wall last weekend.  If you're aren't gonna finish my Honey-Do lists, then you can't be my honey.  Get out!

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Adammair

I thought you were the first item on the Honey-do list. I was obviously mistaken. I'm sorry. It's over.

Saku

Well you have a nice body, a great sword and a killer physique but the axe? I'm not really a fan of axes, so either you lose the axe or you lose me!
I'm back!
"Times change and so must I. We all change when you think about it. We’re all different people all through our lives.
And that’s ok, that’s good, as long as you keep moving, as long as you remember all the people that you used to be.
I will not forget one line of this, not one day, I swear. I will always remember when The Doctor was me."
Ons/Offs! vs Updates! vs Requests

TheRedGuy

Its just...your a girl and a prince. Your cute but its all very confusing.

Sybl

You need to go, no special reason really. I just need more.

TheLegionary

I am really tired of your look. Cant you gaze me at least once? I am off!

Mordred

Sorry dude but.. the jello doesn't seem to stick to you. Hey! Don't look at me like I'm all perverted! I can't help this jello thing.. you know that. No Jello, No Dice! I'm outta here. You can keep the coffin. I got plenty others. Sell it, if you want.
*See Pillory*

Zexena

I'm sorry love. I just can't stand to have you pulling on my tail any more. and whats with the whole biting my ears? i have so many holes in them because of your fangs they look like Swiss cheese.

Secretwriter

You and your Quasimodo ego, it ain't all about you. Sometimes I would like to be held too!

Secret's Bio | Tanja's Bio

I see hell in your eyes. Taken in by surprise. And touching you makes me feel alive.

♦ Kitty's Brain ♥ Pockets's Lucky Charm ♥ Doom Cookie Monster ♥ Shade's Spanking Machine ♥ Najdan's Sinful Little Devil ♦

Mordred

Don't get me wrong. I adore the glitter. In fact.. damn.. yeah, when you do it like you do it, mmm, I really love it. I have to ask though.. were you aware it was impossible to get off dead skin? I mean, look at me! I'm not only blue, I'm all glittery. I can't have people thinking I'm one of those silly vampires from Forks. Hell, they ain't even real! I am! Sorry adorable one.. we can't continue like this. I have to find an alchemist to remedy me of this. Later, gorgeous.
*See Pillory*

Secretwriter

You're just mad that I got so tired of the bad sex and death breath that it wasn't just your skin that was blue. I can't take you constantly blaming me... Want less glitter? Stop spanking me to show your friends how far I can squirt it. We are through!

Secret's Bio | Tanja's Bio

I see hell in your eyes. Taken in by surprise. And touching you makes me feel alive.

♦ Kitty's Brain ♥ Pockets's Lucky Charm ♥ Doom Cookie Monster ♥ Shade's Spanking Machine ♥ Najdan's Sinful Little Devil ♦

Les Man

I mean, you're cute, and you're popular and all, but... it's just....  You've always got some other dude's hands all over your ass, you just give your glitter to ANYBODY who asks for it, and your best friends are homeless kids....  I'm sorry, but we just come from two different worlds....  Maybe we can still be friends.  I got a date with Rainbow Brite next week, you should get a date and come with.  =)
"I will give you the world..." The Pen That Is Mightier: D'autre Personnes Vit (Likes & Dislikes)
Le Ons & Offs pour Les Man.
Just a taste: The Philosopher and the Stone (Writing Sample)

Stone

Look, Man, I'd just like to use man in normal conversation again without everyone thinking I'm talking to you, man.
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

crismonrose

Lip stick stains on your collar again!... i am done  we are finished

Flaming

A cat? really, you know I'm aller.... etchhhhhhhhhheeeeeeewwwwwwwww, I'm o... eeeetchh, I'm of... eeee....

Zexena

"You and your temper need to go." Ipoint towards the door switching my tail back and forth angerly."now"

Breathless Intent

I'm sorry, honey, but that tail is driving me up the wall! At first it was sexy and swishy, but now its always in my face and leaving fur around the house. I just can't take it anymore, you've got to go!

Mordred

Oh you and that fan! Luring this poor unsuspecting ghoul closer then with a flick of the wrist sending that scent away. Haunting my dreams.. sending me deeper into madness. For my own sake, this has to end. Yes, it's either me or the fan. This casket ain't big enough for the three of us. Yeah.. I knew it! You choose the fan. Goodbye!
*See Pillory*

Jag

I have a feeling you're the type to eat your dessert before eating your dinner. I can't tolerate that sort of behavior. *shakes head*
Ons/Offs // Request Thread (Updated 3/10/24) // Slow to Reply at the Moment

Breathless Intent

You keep trying to get me to dress up in wizard outfits and when we make love you insist on calling me Harry! I might be able to take it once in a while, but every time?? No. No more! We're done!

Zexena

I just can't understand why you don't approve of my feeling and fantasies, and that hurts me. So... good bye!

Mordred

You never let me tickle your tail, these days. Always finding some lame ass excuse why it has to be left alone. And yet! And yet you keep waving that thing around and I know you do it with hopes of driving me even crazier. Wanna see this fanged thing lose his mind? It wouldn't be a pretty picture. Instead, I shall simply depart quietly. Tonight.. of course. Don't mind if I hang out here a bit first, eh? Maybe get a bite or two in the meantime? For old time's sake?
*See Pillory*