News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

new topics

Started by alexis223, December 30, 2009, 09:42:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alexis223

Well I'm pretty new to role playing so I was wondering if this would be a good topic or not... It's a little more down to earth compared to most of what I've seen here.. It would entail a 17 year old girl who loves playing basketball ,but unfortunately ends up in a tragic car accident crippling her. The other role would be a male who is crippled as well and tries to get her to experience life the way she must live it now... I'm not sure if the male should be her age or not feel free to drop a comment if your interested.

torioto

An excellent layout, very intteresting. I'm looking forward to see how it develops.

Tangi

I'm new to role play as well, but I definitely believe it can go somewhere. I think the guy should be older and blind. While showing her how to accept and adjust to her new life eventually then having a loving interest towards her????

angeli

I think this is an excellent topic. Just let me know if you don't find any takers. I'd be willing to roleplay the male for you. I agree with Tangi, the guy should be older and be a role model of sorts for the girl. I think it would be cool if they were both in wheelchairs and the guy showed her the things she could still do. Or if the guy is handicapped in another way, it would be fun to play it out where the girl helps him realize how he can be a better person as well.

Nice thread!

I want your love and I want your revenge
You and me I could write a bad romance

ONs & OFFs
Apologies & Absences [09.25.2014]

angeli

Hey, I noticed you've already posted the opening thread. Again, just let me know if you'd picked someone to pick it up. If not, I'm more than willing to play with you. =)

ONs & OFFs

alexis223

Your more than welcome to post if you like  :-)

Shia

/Is this a group game?...

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=56795.0

I'm just not sure what that 'if anybody would like to join' means :) Otherwise would be pleased to play the physicotherapist or other "npc". Seems like this story has a soul, great thing ;)/

angeli

I defer to alexis on that question, Shia... =)

ONs & OFFs

Shia

Then my question is for our Alexis fellow ;)
So, Alex?...