News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Fishy! 1-1 full

Started by Lawshenk, October 26, 2017, 11:32:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Jenn

"Why don't we get rid of them and I'll buy you something?" Linda asked. "I may not be rich but I ought to spoil you as a thank you for...well, everything."

Lawshenk

"ok " she looked at the others " see you later we'll meet you here?"

Lady Jenn

"Sure," Mandi said as the others got up. "Don't rush on our account, enjoy yourselves."

"Is there anything else you want while I'm ordering?" Lind asked, getting up. "I'll buy anything you want, within reason at least."

Lawshenk

Lady Jenn

She came back not long after with a tray of six doughnuts. "You can have as many as you like," she said. "I'm happy to leave them all for you if you're that hungry."

Lawshenk

She smiled " need sugar not hunger I think the tail sees to the end off that"

Lady Jenn

"And what are you going to do with all that energy?" Linda asked. "Or are you just going to turn into a hyperactive child running around the mall?"

Lawshenk

" I am shattered a lot of the time changing doe that to me "

Lady Jenn

"Well I'll just have to buy you doughnuts regularly," she said, smirking. "Otherwise all my ideas will just make you more exhausted."

Lawshenk

" does it tire you out? I wonder if it is to do with the curse being lifted !"

Lady Jenn

"A bit," she said, frowning slightly. "I'm not sure why but...using my magic makes me tired, I wonder if that was one of the reasons my father used his so rarely."

Lawshenk

" maybe I'm not sure "

Lady Jenn

"If you need to fall asleep on me at any point you can," she said, smiling. "To be honest I'd feel happy having you in my arms."

Lawshenk

Lady Jenn

"For now," Linda said, smirking, "dig in. I bought you a treat, enjoy yourself."

Lawshenk

She kissed her before eating

Lady Jenn

"Did I pick well?" Linda asked, putting her legs cross Geri's lap. "I'd only buy the best treats for you."

Lawshenk

" you did" she only are half of them " eat some"

Lady Jenn

"If you insist," she said, laughing and tucking into the food. "If I didn't seem incapable of putting weight on I'd think you wanted me to be curvier."

Lawshenk

" you have curves in the right places already

Lady Jenn

"I don't know about that," she said, looking away. "From where I am I'm just fat, not even being a queen changed that."

Lawshenk

" your my queen my big beautiful queen and you should be proud off that and if people don't like it set Mandi on them "

Lady Jenn

"Anything you like in particular?" she asked, raising a cheeky eyebrow as she fed Geri a doughnut. "I must admit there are certain things about you I like especially." She started kissing down her neck.

Lawshenk

" you have an amazing butt"

Lady Jenn

"Not as good as yours," she wsaid, smirking. "I'd keep...accidentally falling behind you if I didn't suspect it'd look a bit TOO obvious."