Would You Listen to my Siren Song? [seeking male]

Started by Jade, July 30, 2009, 11:52:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

thomasarsenault

Im really interested in your 'More Than Just a Pretty Voice' plot. It seems like its a roleplay that wont blow off the first couple of posts. Let me know if your interested in roleplaying with me.

Jade

Sorry, you're not what I'm looking for in a writing partner  :-[

Jade

I'm back! Still haven't found the right partner for my craving. Hope someone can fix that soon <3

Jade

ahhhh got me a Scottish werewolf craving!

Ashleebabe

I know I should not be in here because I play females but I love the books and wish you luck. I would love to find a Lachlain myself

Some say the world will end in fire, Some say in ice. From what I’ve tasted of desire I hold with those who favor fire. But if it had to perish twice, I think I know enough of hate To say that for destruction ice Is also great And would suffice.

Jade

Haha appreciate the comment! <3 Thank you~

Ashleebabe

You are so very welcome. I wish I could have helped you because I am looking too

Some say the world will end in fire, Some say in ice. From what I’ve tasted of desire I hold with those who favor fire. But if it had to perish twice, I think I know enough of hate To say that for destruction ice Is also great And would suffice.

Jade

I'm actually thinking about starting a group RP for that. The IAD series is so complicated and involves a shit ton of character interaction. I could contact you if I do end up making one~?

Ashleebabe

I would love to be contacted be contacted

Jade

Darthvegeta800

I really like the assassin plot. ^__^
Pm me if you feel like brainstorming about chars and setting.

Jade

Sorry hun, you're not what I'm looking for >< (and the plot was nabbed already).

Jade

Still craving the same old same old. Let's see if we can add one more RP to my plate.

Jade

Alright. I've gotten things cleared up and am still craving that one plot. Won't be accepting any more role plays unless its the right person for that one story.

Jade

So I have a medieval version of my siren plot, now I'm looking for a modern story. Any takers?

Jade

Jade