Bates Motel - A Pyscho plot with a sexual twist- Interest check -EX

Started by lovelygirl, September 13, 2010, 02:20:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lovelygirl

Ok, so this idea was bouncing in my head, and thanks to Kaz (love you boss!) she helped the idea along a bit.

Ok so this would be based on the Old movie Psycho, except it's run by three brothers, Norman, Nathan, and Neville. Under the hotel, they have built a sort of lab where they're been experimenting with different types of drugs. So when a female checks in, and goes to use the shower, instead of the famous knife killing scene (there will be no killing in the RP), they would be injected with a drug, knocked out, or at least semi- coherent, and the boys have there way with their female guests.

One twist is that once the victim is out or semi conscious,  they rifle through her things, if it is apparent she has a family or someone waiting for her, they have their fun, and then give another drug that compromises the victims memory of any thing ever happening. If they are alone and have no one, they can pretty much be stuck at the hotel until the brothers decide if the girl ever gets to go home. Plus, I'm not planning on giving the brothers any limits, they can pretty much bring the girls down as much as they want (but also respecting of the females ons & off's)

I was thinking male guests were either turned away with a "no vacancy" sign, permitting only female guests to stay there.  OR we have a select few male guests who are invited by the Bates brothers to partake in the 'fun'. I'm good with either scenario.

OK, so I need three brothers, and a bunch of guests.

Please post the following:

Picture:

Name:

Guest/ Bates Brother:

Sexuality of character/ character limits: (Something your character might not do, but be forced into anyway)

Bio:

Player's Limits: Meaning what  do not want to have happen to your character. EX: If you don't want to have your character forced to do something name it here and we won't let it happen.

As soon as I get the brothers and enough guests, we can start.
Slowly getting back to posting

Ons &Offs
A &A's updated 3/27/16 UPDATE Very Important!

kaz

*Waves hand wildly* I'm in, let me work on a bio.

I do like the diea of selective male guests.  Maybe they have parties where their friends can enjoy a certain girl.  For the right price of course...
Looking to write.  Sometimes life catches up with me.  If it does I will be back...

lovelygirl

Name: Amber Phillips

Guest/ Bates Brother: Guest

Sexuality of character/ character limits: (Something your character might not do, but be forced into anyway): Amber had a long time boyfriend she broke up with to pursue her dreams of acting. She's pretty vanilla sexually since he was the only one she slept with.

Bio: Amber lost both her parents in a car accident at age 15. She had a hard time coping so she threw herself into acting as a release. She was pretty good, she was like a big fish in a little pond. She did most of her high school productions and a smattering of community productions where she was the star, but now she wanted to move on, make the big time, leaving it all behind to pursue her dreams of becoming a world famous actress. The motel was just a pit stop on her way to New York. 

Player's Limits: No watersports,  scat, or death of course.

Ons &Offs

abandoneddolly

Picture:

Name:Tera stone

Guest/ Bates Brother: Guest

Sexuality of character/ character limits: is straight, dose not like things too rough.

Bio:Tera is a journalist  that has started a project moving from place to place around the country writing about the local hero and characters of the town. She is trying to gather up enough articles to write a book.  She has no family leaving that all behind in favor of her career. Gritting consumes her and she checked into the hotel with the idea of sitting behind her lap top for a few days. Maybe making a few phone calls around the area to see what the local celebrities were.

Player's Limits: I"m up for anything, so bring it on.

lovelygirl

Ons &Offs