The Making of a Master (M lf F D/s)

Started by imjessme, February 19, 2014, 02:21:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

imjessme

I had posted this a little while ago but I think that the weird way I wrote it might have turned some off, so I'm going to try again.  The idea is this:

Kyle is a pretty average guy in his mid-twenties.  There's not much that's really remarkable about his life; he has a decently-paying but boring job, unremarkable car, comfortable but basic apartment.  He wishes he could be more, but so far a combination of insecurity and bad luck have kept him in this mediocre life.

The one person who really saw Kyle's potential was his uncle, Jack.  Jack had always been somewhat well-off (not rich, but successful), and had looked out for Kyle for years, providing little helping hand type gestures to make sure Kyle could keep going.  Unfortunately, Jack had just passed away.

Kyle felt the loss of his uncle deeply, but was able to move on with his life quickly enough.  Until one day there was a knock at the door. He opened it to find a rather attractive young woman.  She comes in and explains that she has been hired, indefinitely, as a sort of... life coach.  Apparently Jack left a good deal of money behind to pay for this service on Kyle's behalf.  The only thing is, she isn't a normal life coach.  Instead, her job is to turn Kyle into a Dominant, while she plays sub, the idea being that this way he will gain more confidence in himself and hopefully become more successful. 

But what happens when Kyle does well with the training, and it becomes less of a job and more something she actually enjoys?

The story is open for female-playing-female writers only.  Please PM me if interested.  :-)