About the new layout...

Started by Lilac, May 27, 2005, 02:25:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lilac

So I went and made the board index into a two column layout, one for the games (will make additional categories) and the other for everything else.  Any thoughts?

Amberghylles

Overall, not having to scroll down so far is good.  The individual games and topics are a bit cramped, but I think that's a side effect of there being so many under heavy.  The light looks alright.  Maybe there should be a further subdivison of the heavy games section? 

All in all though, I like it better this way.

Spookie Monster

Good job! :) I like it... I mean, I think it's better than it was. I would suggest some further improvements, but I'm sure you've got some in mind already, so I'll wait to see what you do before opening my big mouth.

Anyway, just wanted to mention my opinion. Once again, good job! :)
Like Elliquiy?
My ONs and OFFs
~ R.I.P., Cam ~ ~ R.I.P., Judi ~ ~ R.I.P., Steph ~

Hunter

Nah, that just means that we need more light games.   ;)

Looks fine to me.  But'll still take some getting used to.

Brandon

Its a nice change IMO I say keep it.
Brandon: What makes him tick? - My on's and off's - My open games thread - My Away Thread
Limits: I do not, under any circumstances play out scenes involving M/M, non-con, or toilet play

Lilac

In any case, I would like for GMs to tell me which game goes where.  New categories can be made if appropriate.

bloodrose

Not sure I like it although I can see the sense in it.  I'm sure I'll get used to it, I'm here often enough!
bloodrose's Ons and Offs

Brandon

Ok the new new system is a bit confusing but Im pretty sure with some time I could get used to it.

Regarding where our games should go: Im not really sure where the best place to put Love mansion would be. Even though the game is heavily based around concensual interaction I originally though to put it in heavy because there was a chance that one or more of the games characters would become involved in rape, bondage, and other "heavy" sexual themes.

Anything could happen within the mansion but it doesnt mean it will so Im thinking the best place to put it would be where it currently is or in a general area, since it can cover all sexual aspects, timelines, and situations.

I hope Im making sense...
Brandon: What makes him tick? - My on's and off's - My open games thread - My Away Thread
Limits: I do not, under any circumstances play out scenes involving M/M, non-con, or toilet play

Moridin

The Stone Institute would probably belong in NC: Normal Freeform, as there will only be humans involved in sexual situations in the game.
Straight male.  As long as its within the rules of the forum, and doesn't involve fire, I'll try it once.

Lilac

Well I plan on getting rid of the original category, so everyone's gotta moooooooove! ^_^

Brandon

Could we just have a general heavy area where we can put the 1 thread games and LM in?

Lilac

Quote from: guardianangel98 on May 28, 2005, 12:18:11 AM
Could we just have a general heavy area where we can put the 1 thread games and LM in?

...Why?  If I start making general areas, games go into them, not a trend I want to continue.

Brandon

*nods* I understand what your saying but again I cant realisticly see where Love Mansion would go except in a  general area since any atmosphere, sexual/non-sexual situation, time period, etc can be experienced by the players. However, out of the current choices I think that Heavy Exotic Freeform might be best category for LM to fit in.

Amberghylles

Shadowrun needs to go under NC normal System.

Akioth

Just because the Chicken is crossing the road, Doesn't mean it will make it to the other side. Ever wonder where KFC gets its chicken XD

It's great ^^ Have no probs at all.

Lilac your doing great, and probably have a full mail box o.o;;
Akioth has requested an indefinite hiatus of his account.

Sex on television can't hurt you unless you fall off. 

No matter how much cats fight, there always seem to be plenty of kittens.  ~Abraham Lincoln

Keelin

new layout seems fine,
though it took me a minute or two to figure out were one of the games I'm had gone too :)
'The first and foremost erogenous zone is in the minnd'

Pixie

Tullus doesn't really fit into any of these characters. It's heavy, but it doesn't involve monsters but there are some aliens. It's not really about tentacles or horrors at all. But a sci fi setting that allows NC sex. Any suggestions?

Hunter

Quote from: Pixie on May 29, 2005, 10:54:42 AM
Tullus doesn't really fit into any of these characters. It's heavy, but it doesn't involve monsters but there are some aliens. It's not really about tentacles or horrors at all. But a sci fi setting that allows NC sex. Any suggestions?

I'd leave it where it is.

Lilac

Quote from: Pixie on May 29, 2005, 10:54:42 AM

If it involves sex with something weird, it goes in Exotic.  I'll be killing the 'Heavy' section in a week or so.

Silk & Steel

Request on game placement...

Could you please move "Stranger in a Strange Land" (currently in exotic NCEF Fun and Games) to NCNF Fun and Games. I don't intend to have tenacles or beasties or anything like that in the game.

Cheers,

Pixie

Silk & Steel