DeadCell's Roleplay's for forum. Seeking F only please.

Started by DeadCell, August 12, 2011, 06:14:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DeadCell

Firstly I would just like to say thank you for taking the time to read through some of my idea’s, if you like anything you read leave me a message on this thread or send me a pm. Moving on, I thought it would be a good idea to put up one of these threads so you could see what I would be interesting in playing, hopefully I shall get you to bite.

so without further adieu here they are.

=====

Paradise Lost
As the war in the heavens finished and Lucifer and his host of angels were thrown down into the pit’s of hell it was not only the proud and the corrupt that were cast out. Other’s loyal to the divine were not thrown down or cast out but dragged down into the hell fire in the last day‘s of fighting.   

The idea for this is about one good angel in hell slowly being broken down and corrupted by a tormentor, maybe the torementor can be a lover who supported Lucifer and would take great pleasure in turning her ex lover over to their cause? This could be turned into a long lasting story if played out right from the very beginning of the war.  This one I would like to be very dark, corruption, blackmail, domination and all things considered dark. I need someone who is not afraid of a little blood and is a natural dominant.

=====

Turncoat
Cassius, a fantastic general who was famous for performing amazing feats of bravery on the battlefield and winning military victories like no other. One fateful day his army is utterly decimated and he himself is taken captive by an invincible female war chief who is as invincible on the battlefield as she is beautiful.

This story would be how Cassius is coerced by his captors into taking up the sword once again except this time against the beautiful war chiefs neighboring enemies and eventually his own people.

=====

Please, if any of these ideas sound interesting to you I would be glad to hear from you.

Thank you again and I look forward to hearing from you.

ONS AND OFFS / Click Me For Story Ideas /
What is the colour of night?

WhiteTigerForever

Not accepting new roles but Photoshop riches await you instead.

Sharon

I would love to do Paradise Lost with you. Sounds like fun. I wanted to get my hands into something very dark as this.