Werewolves of Miller's Hollow Episode 4 [Ended]

Started by Xillen, June 05, 2009, 04:59:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LadySky

((Does this mean we are through voting for this freakin round?))
I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

Rockin

Nope. we still have to wait for Elunari to vote

and alright Josietta, I'll trust in your words *changes vote to Aiden*

mannik

Quote from: Josietta on June 23, 2009, 01:59:45 PM
Personally I'd vote for Rockin, though i've been talked to about him. Second I'd go for either Mannik, Ket, or Krysia. I'm not too sure about Saku. Mannik has been almost always last to vote. Maybe he is trying to save himself to be last to help lean the vote another direction away from his wolf ally...

Nice theory...but you're wrong. My tardiness to vote is from nothing more than laziness mixed with a powerful addiction to the Xbox. (Ghostbusters is an awesome game  :P )

Also...how can you know for a FACT about Will's innocence? I know nothing for sure, except for my own meager role as a pesant.

Will

Quote from: mannik on June 23, 2009, 02:15:30 PM

Nice theory...but you're wrong. My tardiness to vote is from nothing more than laziness mixed with a powerful addiction to the Xbox. (Ghostbusters is an awesome game  :P )

Glad you've been holding us up for something worthwhile. :P
If you can heal the symptoms, but not affect the cause
It's like trying to heal a gunshot wound with gauze

One day, I will find the right words, and they will be simple.
- Jack Kerouac

Teno

Elunari has voted, at the bottom of page 28. She voted Rockin, so we're just waiting for Xillen to update things

Rockin

Aiden

Quote from: Josietta on June 23, 2009, 10:30:54 AM
I guess I was wrong in my assumptions that Aiden was the Seer. Either that or he was drunk and just spouting incoherently. *sighs*

Aiden falls over backwards in a fit of laughter as Rhaspody is cleaved in half! After returning to his senses he walks over to Josie and gives her a kiss on the cheek.
"Thanks...she had a set of beer mugs I have been coveting,"
With that said and done, Aiden scurries off to collect his new mugs.

(Aiden is just spouting incoherently)

Josietta

Quote from: Aiden on June 23, 2009, 02:22:49 PM
Aiden falls over backwards in a fit of laughter as Rhaspody is cleaved in half! After returning to his senses he walks over to Josie and gives her a kiss on the cheek.
"Thanks...she had a set of beer mugs I have been coveting,"
With that said and done, Aiden scurries off to collect his new mugs.

(Aiden is just spouting incoherently)

*grins at the kiss, at least someone was happy with her mistake* Um... you're welcome? *watches him scurry off and follows to see what mugs were so important that a peasants death was worth it*

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

Will

It was these!  They have cookies UNDERNEATH the mug!  It'll keep 'em warm!!

- Jack Kerouac

Aiden

Give me back my cookies!
I'll send Josie after you!

Will

Well, as you can see, I already took a bite of one.  Sorry!

- Jack Kerouac

LadySky

I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

Ryven

*is splattered by chocolate chips*  I'M HIT!!  *Falls to the ground clutching his chest*

Saku

Saku pokes Ryven. "Can I have a chocolate chip cookie?" She looks at him imploringly for she wants chocolate!
I'm back!
"Times change and so must I. We all change when you think about it. We’re all different people all through our lives.
And that’s ok, that’s good, as long as you keep moving, as long as you remember all the people that you used to be.
I will not forget one line of this, not one day, I swear. I will always remember when The Doctor was me."
Ons/Offs! vs Updates! vs Requests

Ryven

Quote from: Saku on June 23, 2009, 03:40:35 PM
Saku pokes Ryven. "Can I have a chocolate chip cookie?" She looks at him imploringly for she wants chocolate!

Why of course!  *He stands up before running to his bakery hut and snatching up one of the freshly made batches he'd finished this morning*  Here you are!  *He hands her a large cookie.*

Krysia

I've stated before and I'll state again, I am not a wolf.

Saku

Saku claps her hands with joy as she receives a large chocolate chip cookie and bites into it with relish! "Gooooood!"
I'm back!
"Times change and so must I. We all change when you think about it. We’re all different people all through our lives.
And that’s ok, that’s good, as long as you keep moving, as long as you remember all the people that you used to be.
I will not forget one line of this, not one day, I swear. I will always remember when The Doctor was me."

Xillen

Lynch Votes:
  • Rockin - 7 votes: Aiden, Ryven, Ladysky, Ket, Krysia, Will, Elunari
  • Will - 4 votes: Scott, Eden, Mannik, Teno
  • Aiden - 2 votes: Saku, Rockin
  • Eden - 1 vote: Desan
  • Mannik - 1 vote: Josietta
  • Josietta
  • Ryven
  • Scott
  • Desan
  • Ket
  • Krysia
  • Saku
  • Ladysky
  • Teno
  • Elunari

As the evening finally approached, and the peasants prepared for the lynch. While Rockin continued to plea his own defense, the rest gathered their spears. Feeling somewhat intimidated, Rockin turned and fled. The villagers didn't want to see them escape, and tossed their spears after the fleeing villagers.

One spear strikes him in the heart, and he topples over, collapsing to the ground, quickly surrounded by the pool of his own blood that emerges beneath him. Some of the villagers could still hear him whisper "You... fools!", before he finally died.

As you search his backpack in search of confirmation, you are struck with horror as you come across a bow, and two arrows, the arrowheads shaped like a heart. Instead of lynching a dark and vile creature, you slew Cupid, bringer of love and happyness!

Remaining Players:
  • Will
  • Aiden
  • Eden
  • Mannik
  • Josietta
  • Ryven
  • Scott
  • Desan
  • Ket
  • Krysia
  • Saku
  • Ladysky
  • Teno
  • Elunari

Remaining Roles:
  • 8 Peasants (possibly including one Halfbreed)
  • 1 Seer
  • 1 Healer
  • 1 Alchemist
  • 1 Executioner
  • 1 Werewolf (possibly one more from the Alpha)
  • 1 Alpha

Aiden

Aiden laughs at the final moments of Cupid!
"I blame Saku...kill her next!"
With that said he goes to pillage any belongings, Rockin had.

Nadir

LadySky

LadySky goes to retrieve her spear and shakes her head sadly. If only they could have stoned him, that would have been much more satisfying! With a contented smile she made her way to her little hut to enjoy the lovely peace and quiet that now fills Miller's Hollow once more.

"I think Rockin's speeches and whining were almost more painful than losing our dear beloved fellow peasants!" she snorted as she locked her hut down tightly.

Snug in her blankies she dreamed of stoning Rockin happily.

Aiden

Wait?! HA! The faster we kill one another the less for the wolves to take themselves! We will starve them out!

Xillen

Ladysky, you're kind of crossing it. :(

Everyone made their points. Rockin's character is no longer in the game. Please drop the topic!

LadySky

I am getting more and more suspicious of you Aiden!

((sure thing Xil))

Saku

Saku shakes her head as Rockin is killed for she hadn't thought Rockin was guilty. "Aiden is getting more and more suspicious as time goes by! Rockin was Cupid and he voted for Aiden so that makes Aiden suspicious in my book. Who is with me?" She called out and waited to see if any of the other villagers would vote for Aiden or if they could convince her that Aiden was not responsible...
I'm back!