Welcome to Truesdale (sandbox, LGBT+ friendly)

Started by Lyron, August 01, 2020, 11:45:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vael the Destroyer

I am very interested in this. I have three brothers that I have been dying to play if having three characters is totally okay.

Sye

I shall plant a flag here and see where it goes. From what I have read so far, this appears to be a nice change of pace,

Amaris

We just opened it up to being able to have three characters :) So that sounds fine to me!

Good to see you both! Can't wait to see what you come up with!

Vael the Destroyer

Quote from: Amaris on September 08, 2020, 06:59:31 AM
We just opened it up to being able to have three characters :) So that sounds fine to me!

Oh how perfect!

Edit: does anyone feel like there could possibly be a need for an adorable, family-owned apothecary downtown?

Lyron

Quote from: Symphonic on September 08, 2020, 07:15:45 AM
Oh how perfect!

Edit: does anyone feel like there could possibly be a need for an adorable, family-owned apothecary downtown?

I think we do have at least one character who might be on prescription medication, and we do have a local doctor. :-)

M/M Players for Groups: A Registry

Music junkie here!
Love random song shares.
Anyone, any genre, any time.

Vael the Destroyer

Quote from: Lyron on September 08, 2020, 09:56:22 AM
I think we do have at least one character who might be on prescription medication, and we do have a local doctor. :-)

Perfect! That helped spark up an idea in my head. Like an Apothecary/Pharmacy/Metaphysical Store because one of the brothers might be cute and a little "witchy" - in a completely non-magical way, of course. :3

Lyron

Quote from: Symphonic on September 08, 2020, 10:23:27 AM
Perfect! That helped spark up an idea in my head. Like an Apothecary/Pharmacy/Metaphysical Store because one of the brothers might be cute and a little "witchy" - in a completely non-magical way, of course. :3

Sounds fun!

Music junkie here!
Love random song shares.

Vael the Destroyer

Here are the Grant Brothers in all of their precious glory. :3

Talon Zephyr Grant

Talon Zephyr Grant, RN

Nicknames: Wind Sprite
Birthday: September 12th
Sexual Orientation: Homosexual
Residence: Glen Creek - Grant Residence

Face Claim: Matthew Koma
Hair Color: Dark Brown
Eye Color: Golden Honey Brown
Height: 5’9”
Distinguishing Marks: Beauty mark on left cheek

Personality: Steadfast | Loving | Nurturing | Kind | Work Obsessed | Critical

• All Animals
  • Being Surrounded by Family
  • Eating Clean
  • Yoga
  • Kids

Dislikes:

• Arguments with Addison
  • Seeing Dillon Sad
  • Meat or Animal Byproducts
  • Bullies
  • Cancer

Bio: Talon Grant - the eldest of three boys - was always destined to be the brother who wore his heart on his sleeve and helped as many people as he could. Even as a young child it was apparent that his heart was often too big for this cruel world as he took to helping out his parents with his younger brother Addison when he was born, and then again when Dillon was born ten years Talon’s junior. Talon always knew that he wanted to grow up to be a nurse and was supported wholly by both of his parents.

It was just unfortunate that during Talon’s freshman year of College, their father left their mother, leaving the home feeling a bit emptier and Addison - who had been closest to their father - on a hair trigger that was difficult to read. Talon tried desperately to help Addie cope with the pain of being abandoned by the person in the family he was closest to, but Addison continued to explode on everyone other than Dillon, causing a rift between himself and Talon and their mother, Amelia.

At the tail end of  Talon’s Junior year of College, their mother Amelia was diagnosed with an aggressive form of metastatic breast cancer. Amelia Grant fought through her divorce, Addison leaving for college in a less-than savory way, and her eldest son graduating nursing school with high honors. Her chemo was rough and tore her down, but she made it two years before she decided enough was enough.

Amelia Grant died in the way that she lived: surrounded by her sons with a smile on her face. Addison left soon thereafter to go back to Michigan for school, unable to handle the loss of his father and his mother where Talon stayed back to take care of Dillon while taking on a job as the new Registered Nurse at the Medical Clinic.

It was here that Talon has stayed through the years, living in the Grant family house that his mother left him, going through four years of living alone as Addison kept his distance and Dillon experienced what it was like to go to college out of state. Addison was all but a ghost other than his wedding which Dillon and Talon were invited to just outside of Detroit. Things got lonely, and Talon found himself craving companionship that didn’t come, his hope all but lost until his brothers returned home and put his heart at east - despite Addison’s consistently sour demeanor and the two of them walking on eggshells when around one another, just like old times.

Desired Plots:
† Ideally it would be nice for Talon to have friends already in Truesdale since he has lived there his whole life, and being a nurse at the Medical Clinic puts him in a position to do a lot of community education which I would like to touch upon.
† Talon being a part of education in the schools would be a good opportunity for him to connect with parents of the school aged kids as well as teachers
† I would love for Talon to be known as someone that really anyone can talk to. Just a very kind and open hearted individual
† On the other side of things, Talon is desperately defective in terms of dating, sexual relations, relationships, romance and what not because of him putting his life on hold for his mother dying of cancer and then raising Dillon the rest of the way, so I’d like to go into that. Maybe he needs a wingperson? A good friend to tease him about said things? The possibilities are endless.

Ons: Talon is a bottom who leans more towards the sweet, sensual, much more obedient submissive side than his other two brothers. Though his relationship history is null, Talon has had his fair share of sexual experiences and loves heated passion, rough handling, kissing, body worship, and is pretty much open to try most anything for the right guy.

Offs: Scat, Vore, Bodily Fluids, Incest, Beasteality, Pedophilia

Additional Details: Talon owns a Hybrid SUV big enough to carry himself and his two brothers around to do whatever they need to. All-Wheel-Drive for the wintertime and a large enough trunk for all of their groceries when they make a big trip out of town.

Addison Henry Grant

Addison Henry Grant

Nicknames: Addie, Officer Grant
Birthday: May 28th

Face Claim: George Alvin III
Hair Color: Blonde
Eye Color: Green-Blue
Height: 5’10”
Distinguishing Marks: Scar through the tail end of his left eyebrow, the rose gold ring he still wears on his ring finger despite being divorced

Personality: Introvert | Stubborn | Determined | Observant | Secretly Sweet | Creature of Habit

• Cats
  • Running
  • Yoga
  • Spicy Food
  • Sushi
  • Dancing
  • A Good Cuddle
  • Working on Cars

Dislikes:

• Bland Food
  • Gossips
  • Easily Intimidated Individuals
  • Lack of Common Sense
  • Big Cities
  • His Older Brother Telling Him What To Do
  • Possessing Human Emotions
  • His Father

Bio: Addison Grant - the middle of three boys - had always undoubtedly been the problem child from the time he was a toddler. His penchant for pushing back against rules and rebelling was something that his mother Amelia expected of a youngest child of three, not the youngest of two. From the time he could walk and talk he was an independent spitfire, always getting himself into trouble and doing things he knew he wasn’t supposed to be doing - and yet doing it anyways. Thankfully Henry - their father - was the one person that could get Addison to calm down and to mind, and so the two grew quite close with Addie Grant always pushing back against his mother and older brother due to their more steadfast and family-focused nature. Henry allowed Addison to have fun and let loose, and so naturally they grew incredibly close.

Addison’s teen years were where he really started to gain a reputation for being a troublemaker. He was smart and did well in terms of school work and grades, but his need to stand out - especially with Dillon in the mix who he loved dearly but took attention away from him caused his leather-jacket wearing high school days to be rife with fist fights, suspensions after school, and at home suspensions on more than one occasion which was only exacerbated by Henry leaving Amelia during his Sophomore year of high school. It wasn’t until Senior year when his admission into Wayne State Universities Criminal Justice program in Detroit came into question that he straightened his act up long enough to assure admission…

And use that to run away from the fear of staying at home while his mother fought an aggressive form of breast cancer. He couldn’t stand to stay and watch it happen, so he kept even more of an emotional distance than usual, desperately holding himself together through the first half of his Freshman year on little to no sleep.

It wasn’t until Jacob came into his life that things started to look up, and Addison found himself relaxing more and more into a supportive, loving relationship with the man two years his senior. Jacob was there for the death of Addison’s mother, holding him through the night after the passing, doting upon him and keeping his lover together through it all. It was obvious that after that Addison started to slip into himself though, and from there their relationship changed.

Once he graduated from college, Addison threw himself into the Police Academy, focusing wholly on achieving becoming a Police Officer then after that working his way up to detective. Detroit was a perfect breeding ground to need more detectives, so Addie worked himself to the bone, neglecting himself and his relationship with Jacob to a near critical extent. They thought that a marriage would fix things, bring Addison back into the relationship and emotional availability.

They were wrong.

After three years of marriage and three more years of Addison trying to push himself past a wall in his career, their decade long relationship came to an end with an amicable divorce, Addison deciding to move back to Truesdale where he got a job as a Police Officer there. With the divorce his wakeup call, Addison is hoping that returning home to where he first began to shut himself away will help himself open up to the possibility of finding common ground with Talon, and coping with the death of his mother and the abandonment of his father.

Of course having Dillon’s bright and shining face there obviously helps.

Desired Plots:
† Developing a friendship with someone so he has someone to talk to
† Reconnecting with someone he knows from living in Truesdale before he moved away for college
† Of course romance would be great if it ends up being in the cards for Addie

Ons: Addison is a bottom who can be dominant or submissive depending on his mood and who he is with, though he very much likes men who are taller and more dominant than he is. Very much okay with either vanilla or kink. Romance, High School makeout sessions and Netflix & chill are the way to his heart. Loves to be bit - where he can hide it beneath his uniform, of course. Spanking, hair pulling, choking & foreplay.

Additional Details: Addison will generally run into town if the weather is nice and he is just picking a few things up then throw it in his backpack. When he’s not working and the weather is more on the inclement side, he will hop into his truck to get things done though it’s usually much easier just to go into town in Talon’s SUV when the brothers all go shopping together.

Dylon Greyson Grant

Dylon Greyson Grant

Nicknames: Dyl, Dilly, Lil’ Grant
Birthday: October 31st

Face Claim: Ash Stymest
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Blue
Height: 5’6”
Distinguishing Marks: Nose piercing and various tattoos

Personality: Eager | Feisty | Quick Witted | Sharp Tongued | Impatient

• Astrology
  • Tarot
  • Oversized Clothes
  • Vegan Leather
  • Tattoos & Piercings
  • Hugs
  • Coffee
  • Being Picked Up

Dislikes:

• Milk
  • Rodents
  • Negative Energy
  • Lilies
  • Dishonesty
  • Seeing His Brothers Fight
  • Driving

Bio: Dylon Grant - the youngest of the Grant siblings - has always been the soft, and light hearted one of the Grant family. From the tim he was young he was the glue that held the Grant family together. He gave Talon another reason to be loving, Addison a reason to show his softer side, and his parents a reason to stop arguing in private when the kids weren’t around. The family civility didn’t last forever though, and Dylon’s light-hearted shine would be put to the test when Henry left them, and everything began to fall apart.

It was only a few years later that Talon sat his youngest brother down and told Dylon that their mom had cancer. Only a few years after that Talon held onto Dylon’s free hand as they held their mother for the last time, Addison being home for the first time in years.

It was at this time that Dylon light dimmed, but it was only for a short while. Once Dylon found a practiced routine of yoga with Talon, schoolwork, lusting after the hot jock who towered over him, and experimenting with herbs, cooking, and tarot and astrology practices, he perked right back up.

Once he was old enough to work, Dylon started working at the local Pharmacy and Apothecary downtown after school. It was at this time that Dylon’s crush grew in intensity though he knew it wasn’t going to go anywhere. He decided to keep it to himself and instead take that secret to college with him, where he began to date a Sophomore Quarterback on the football team. They were a complete power couple, the Quarterback and the Business Major in an upscale urban and accepting college.

All good things had to come to an end, however. Their split was amicable on the notion that they were on separate paths, the Quarterback getting drafted to minor league football while waiting to be snatched up by a professional team, Dylon fast tracking his MBA in one more year. Dylon still has love in his heart for his first real love even after his graduation and moving back home. He was shocked to see that the Apothecary and Pharmacy had closed, so his business mindset sparked and he decided to throw his savings at it, and together with a bank loan he purchased the Apothecary, fixed it up with help from Addison and Talon and changed the name.

Amelia’s Apothecary opened its doors, and for Dylon, the future is looking bright.

Desired Plots:
† I would love for Dylon to form friendly relationships with frequent customers to the Apothecary
† I would like for Dylon to also reconnect with people from his earlier years in Truesdale
† Having Dylon form a best friend relationship with someone would be really fun
† Honestly any situation where he can just be cute and smol

Ons: Dylon is a bottom who is through and through a bratty sub with a fascination in pushing boundaries that his dominant tops set just so he can see what the punishment will be. Biting, scratching, hair pulling, spanking, spitting, choking, marking, bondage are all fair game for him. On the softer side Dillon is all about cuddling, kissing, stealing his partners hoodies, and just being all around adorable as all get out.

Additional Details: Dylon usually walks to work on days when it is nice, or he will go to the grocery store with Talon or Addison since both of them have vehicles. During the winter he just catches a ride with one of his older brothers since he has absolutely no want to learn how to drive.

Peripherie

Yay, another police officer! :-) ( *cough* And someone else who can tell Anders what a bad job he is doing at it. *cough*  8-) )

"Clouds come floating into my life, no longer to carry rain or usher
storm, but to add color to my sunset sky." - Rabindranath Tagore

Vael the Destroyer

Haha! My sweet, outspoken, grumpy Addie say such a thing? Nooooo, never!  O:)

Lyron

Quote from: Symphonic on September 08, 2020, 03:52:10 PM
Talon Zephyr Grant
Addison Henry Grant
Dillon Greyson Grant

All look good! The only minor note is that we already have a character who goes by Dillon. Could you spell it differently or choose a different name?

Also, if you wanna come up with an image and a blurb for the apothecary, I can post it here and in the shop thread. :-)

Music junkie here!
Love random song shares.

Vael the Destroyer

Quote from: Lyron on September 08, 2020, 04:32:30 PM
All look good! The only minor note is that we already have a character who goes by Dillon. Could you spell it differently or choose a different name?

Also, if you wanna come up with an image and a blurb for the apothecary, I can post it here and in the shop thread. :-)

I can definitely figure out something for Dilly bean. I will for sure find a blurb for ya!

Lyron

Quote from: Symphonic on September 08, 2020, 05:09:04 PM
I can definitely figure out something for Dilly bean. I will for sure find a blurb for ya!

Great!

Music junkie here!
Love random song shares.

Vael the Destroyer

So, 'Dillon' is now 'Dylon'. Here are the apothecary blurbs

Lyron

Quote from: Symphonic on September 08, 2020, 05:46:43 PM
So, 'Dillon' is now 'Dylon'. Here are the apothecary blurbs

Thanks! You can post their sheets when you're ready. Did you want a description to go with the images or naw?

Music junkie here!
Love random song shares.

Vael the Destroyer

Quote from: Lyron on September 08, 2020, 05:50:05 PM
Thanks! You can post their sheets when you're ready. Did you want a description to go with the images or naw?

Right now I can’t think of one but if I do can I just bring it up later?

Lyron

Music junkie here!
Love random song shares.

Vael the Destroyer

Red Stella

Quote from: Saika on September 08, 2020, 03:11:58 AM
I shall plant a flag here and see where it goes. From what I have read so far, this appears to be a nice change of pace,

((Waves wildly at Saika!))

Sye

I will have to look more when I get my laptop working XD

But I had an idea for a retired book author who came back to their SO's hometown or maybe their own hometown. Too many ideas.

TheGrandAdmiral

Quote from: Saika on September 09, 2020, 01:01:32 AM

But I had an idea for a retired book author who came back to their SO's hometown or maybe their own hometown. Too many ideas.

One of my characters is a current novelist! They could run into each other!

Lyron

Quote from: Saika on September 09, 2020, 01:01:32 AM

Sounds fun!

Music junkie here!
Love random song shares.

Sye

Quote from: TheGrandAdmiral on September 09, 2020, 10:26:45 AM
One of my characters is a current novelist! They could run into each other!

Oooh! That would be fun!

Sye

Such an odd question to ask, but can characters share the same surname and not be related or better to have a different surname/possibly talk to writer to see if they want to be related?

Lyron

Quote from: Saika on September 10, 2020, 01:00:14 AM
Such an odd question to ask, but can characters share the same surname and not be related or better to have a different surname/possibly talk to writer to see if they want to be related?

Eh, I'd say coincidental surnames are fine. It sounds like a fun way to flavor things.

Music junkie here!
Love random song shares.