Guns, Mafia, Drugs, Sex & Street Fighters Small Group. Need Everyone. Anyone ?

Started by Lady Temptress, September 05, 2012, 06:02:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Temptress

Hi there folks. I am looking for 2 dominant Crime Lord bosses. The first boss is in the top 10 Street fighters in New York. In fact, Tommy Botticelli is the Champion of the Street fighters. My character Vandice O'Roure is # 8 in the top ten & She & Tommy don't get along and he wants her. He is pissed because she keeps turning him down for a date. No one tells Tommy no! He will date drug rape her and video it. :P Then black mail her.Crime boss # 2 is Top Dollar aka Vincent Thomas amd he owns the Showtime Nightclub in Detroit where Vandice will eventually work & she doesn't know that Top or Tommy are Mafia. I need people to work at the club, to work for Tommy & Top. Think of the movie The Crow. If interested post here or Pm me please! This will be Non Con, Bondage, etc.  Please join!
Lady Dreamer

Lady Temptress

These are the characters that are needed for people to play: Sune O'Rourke. age: 25. The elder & only sibling to Vandice O'Rourke- my character. Sune is very protective of his sister and he doesn't like Top Dollar or Tommy.        2. Waiter's & Waitress for Showtime NightClub in Detroit Michigan. 3. Bouncers for the club- at least 2 bouncers. 4. Marion & Jason O'Rourke parents of Van & Sune. Parents are divorced & don't get along. 5. Mike Thompson- right hand man to Top & friend to Tommy. Mike has an affair with Vandice & he calls her Snake Eyes. 6, People to work for Tommy. 7. Belinda & Gavin Michaels. Friends of Vandice's and they work at the Club in Detroit. 8. Federal agents to be investigating Tommy & Top. At least 2 female agents & 2 male agents please. Post at this thread who you would like to play as please! Please join! Thank you!
Lady Dreamer

Lady Temptress

Showtime Night Club. I'll make a seperate character sheet for this group at this forum.
Lady Dreamer

dapoet

I might be interested, played plenty of mafia types, never really done anything with street fighters, but the rest I have done quite a bit. You have pictures to go with these descriptions?

Qt

Lady Temptress

I can't posts pics sadly but its set in Detroit & Newy Yourk guys. What parts would you two like to play?
Lady Dreamer

dapoet

I can handle Tommy, not a problem there. I could handle Top Dollar too, but want to be fair.

Qt

Lady Temptress

I will make the thread for this in the non con small group human section. The thread will be titled Showtime Night Club the same name as the character sheet thread I have on thos forum. Thanks guys! Once we get a few more people we can start the rp.
Lady Dreamer

nlwatson

I would be intrested in playing one of the FBI agents, maybe a rookie just out of Quanico, or newly assigned to the Organized Crime Unit.

Lady Temptress

Niwatson-That sounds good. Your in. Just make a character sheet profike please at Guns, sex, drugs Character Sheet Thread Topic on thos forum. Tomorrow I'll make the rp thread so we can all get the rping going. 
Lady Dreamer

Lady Temptress

Tommy Botticelli-TAKEN byy dapoet.  1. Male Fed character is TAKEN by niwatson. All other character spots including Top Dollar are still open.
Lady Dreamer

Qt

Lady Temptress

Top Dollar-TAKEN by Qt. The rest of the spots are still open.
Lady Dreamer

Lady Temptress

You guys can go make your character profile sheets at Guns, sex, drugs- Character Profile Sheets Thread at this forum and I'll make mine too. I'll make the group for the rp as well. It'll be at the NC-Extreme Small Groups Forum. The Rp is titled Showtime Night Club.
Lady Dreamer

Qt

Character Profiles Thread

I'll see if I can get a profile within a day, I'm usually slow at it.

Lady Temptress

Ok and thanks Qt. I'm slow too, so no worries.
Lady Dreamer

Lady Temptress

The group is up & its posted at NC Exotic Small Groups. The group name is Showtime Night Club -Detroit & Ny. We can get the rp started once profiles are up!
Lady Dreamer

Lady Temptress

My profile is up at the character sheet topic. I Will post at the IC thread. Qt make your pro. Lol
Lady Dreamer

nlwatson

Quote from: Lady Temptress on September 06, 2012, 01:06:51 AM
Tommy Botticelli-TAKEN byy dapoet.  1. Male Fed character is TAKEN by niwatson. All other character spots including Top Dollar are still open.

I would prefer to play one of the Female Fed characters if that is okay

Lady Temptress

Yah another female character! Thank you nlwatson and yes, you may play a female fed. I have posted at the Rp thread to start us off. Just post up your profile. We didnt move that topic. Its at this forum too. Can't miss it.  Its titled Guns, sex, drugs - Character profile sheets.
Lady Dreamer

PoisonousKitty

I enjoy a little crazy mess so I can do someone who either works for them or maybe a little psychotic agent whichever works best for you guys :)

Lady Temptress

Hi P.Kitty. Would you work for Top? Or Tommy. Take your pick. :P
Lady Dreamer

PoisonousKitty

Top's the one who owns the club so i think he would fit best there ;) lol trust me i'm really crazy with my freaky men!