Revolution of 2037 (Need a female to fill the female role!)

Started by Lovitoz, April 19, 2009, 04:40:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lovitoz

Okay so here is my idea!

Revolution of 2037:

The world was in chaos... Various countries decided to take over the world, the big three that implemented these plans for world domination was China, Russia, and even Britain! In the year of of 2024 these evil countries began to attack weaker countries, taking any land that they could. Their eyes were set on the United States, the Big Three decided to topple this giant and destroy it almost at once...the U.S. was surprised at the major Blitzkrieg that took place on the home front, towns were raided and destroyed...many massacres took place in the first few months... yet the U.S. fought bravely but in the end it was for naught. The U.S. surrendered and many other Nations followed suit, finding it useless to fight the War Machine that was the 'Big Three'....the Big Three's ambitions were completed in less than three years.

After that, it was only a short while until both Russia and China betrayed Britain, implementing the very Blitzkrieg that they had used on many other countries...Britain was made to submit in several months. After that it took the world at least another 2 years in order for people to re-organize and get used to the new Dictatorship that was implemented almost immediatley. It was all reverted to an almost a Medieval form of government...those with political power and were of 'noble' blood were given land in order to keep the people in check...of course there were many abusing their power and as well as the leaders of Russia and China were being abusive of their newly obtained citizens. Outrageous taxes were put in effective, people murdered, unfair laws passed, slavery was made legal, those who objected were taken and tortured.

In the end, people were outraged and various uprisings began appearing across the globe. Some were successful and others were put down almost immediatley, yet these rebel factions never trusted one another and thus they would never unite with each other or the masses. Yet an unknown rebel faction rose up, this Rebel Faction would unite all of these scattered rebellions and unite the masses in order to give all the freedom that they all once had.

It was a young man who would start this major uprising, a man who did not want to be a leader or a soldier in the beginning but it was his inevitable destiny...

The guy (My character) is the leader of a small city who is nestled in the mountains and protected from most of the worlds problems, yet at the same time these peaceful people were also a rebel faction that raided caravans and outposts from time to time. The small city is probably one of the best places for refugees...they have all the commodities from the pre-war days and the Leader (Let's call him the Commander...) is hesitant to let many refugees know of their home. That is until he goes out on a raid and finds a woman (Dunno how you want to introduce her to the raiding party and the Commander) who will change the almost Hippocratic way he looks at the current world. (I.E. He feels as though he has to be the Commander to protect his people and yet he never wanted to be the Commander in the first place and he believes that the Dictators should be taken down but he does not want to do it himself.) This woman...is precious to him (Not immediatley of course) due to the fact that he looks almost exactly like the girl that he had fallen in love with years ago. (Which is mostly the reason why he doesn't really want to really to fight anymore...because he doesn't want anyone else to die)

Well that is my plot! If you would like to do this I would love to start one with someone...obviously I need someone to be the Commander's...Hmmm lets say advisor! Or however you want to put it. Well you can either leave a message here or Pm me. Feel free to give any suggestions if you think it will spice the story up a little bit more.

playfullchick76

a very interesting idea, it shows skill and imagination.

Lovitoz

Well I still haven't actually started the rp with anyone yet, so if you would like we can talk. ^_^

Lovitoz

Oh and thanks ^_^

Wouldn't be surprised of something like this happened in the future thought, one never knows!

playfullchick76

it reminds me a bit of the tv series, the tripods for some unknown reason, i am very curious about it.Its a detailed one, but one that i can go with.

Shia

Still here ;) and PM-d you again, just to let you know.