Battle of the Sexes: Round One (read the RULES before posting)

Started by Oreo, November 21, 2012, 02:25:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Breathless Intent

Oh, I think Ritsu has a point! The boys should be groveling and trying make us distracted by all kinds of good things.

Rogue

FionaM

Oreo

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,
and touches my dreams. - Harry Chapin

Ritsu

FionaM

Rogue

.... I don't think the boys want to lavish on us...

Breathless Intent

I think we should lavish eachother then! *goes about lavishing the ladies with hugs and such*

Deamonbane

*shakes head* We be rotten losers...*lavishes Bre with a hug, kiss, and squeeze*

Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Ritsu

FionaM

Breathless Intent

*throws in some kisses and licks and squeezes for Ritsu's round of attention*

Aw, Bane! There you go, you got the hang of it now *grins and squeezes him back*

Deamonbane

Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Rogue

Ritsu

Quote from: FionaM on November 27, 2012, 07:32:00 PM
*is a bit shy about being lavished*
No need to be shy dear, we wont bother you if you're unwilling. *smiles warmly and offers a friendly hug instead*

FionaM

*blush* I wouldn't mind a just little bit of lavishment...

Deamonbane

Rogue

Ritsu

Then lavishment it shall be! *hugs and cuddles FionaM*

FionaM

Deamonbane

Rogue

Breathless Intent

*gives Fiona a little bit of lavishment, with a squeeze of a hug* And now for you...*trots over to TimeyWimey and gives her a bit of lavishing hugs and cheeky smooches*

selvensound

O/O's

"If you won't take in the cold embrace of my darkness, you don't deserve the warmth of my light."

"Sleepwalk our lives away,
In search for shallow graves."