News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Corrupt a wish

Started by Twilightfiredragon, October 04, 2011, 02:08:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jclaymore

Granted, you now speak the language of plants. Sadly they make for poor conversationalists.

I wish I could fly

NiceTexasGuy

Granted, but you have to wait in line three hours before you take off.

I wish it was already the first of June.
What a shame -- The money you spent on those tattoos could have gone toward a boob job.
===
My Ons and Offs:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=97303.0
==============
I have taken The Oath of Don't Waste My Friggin' Time

TheWhiteEmperor

Granted but, it will never not be the first of June ever again. Your personal, inescapable 'Groundhog Day'.

I wish my sempai would notice me. :3
Abscences and Apologies || On's and Off's

I will be gone for an indeterminate amount of time. Sorry for the inconvenience. Love you all, you will be missed. 7/9/16

CaptainErotica

Granted! He noticed you in bed with his lover.

I wish I could become my Avatar.

A Big Unknown

Granted, you are now ripped, but you are addicted to weight-lifting and soon try steroids which makes your heart slowly fail, you will now die 20 years earlier than you were supposed to.

I wish I could wear anything I want and always look great in it.

CaptainErotica

Pretty sure that has already been granted and if not it has now. unfortunately - or fortunately depending on your point of view- everyone is now in lust with you and follows you everywhere begging to be with you.

I wish I could type faster without making typos.

A Big Unknown

Granted, but you break every keyboard you start using in mere minutes and using a pen or a pencil causes the paper to combust.

I wish I could be immune to every disease, both known and unknown to mankind.

TheWhiteEmperor

Granted but, the governments learn about your gift and steal you away to test on you in inhumane ways. Then, the machines take over and no one cares anymore. Everyone dies. The end.

I wish Pokemon were real.

I will be gone for an indeterminate amount of time. Sorry for the inconvenience. Love you all, you will be missed. 7/9/16

CaptainErotica

Granted, but instead of humans being masters the Pokemon are and keep us in Pokeballs and make us do their fighting force them.

I wish I were a famous author.

TheWhiteEmperor

Granted, you're famous for writing awful books but people feel oddly compelled to buy your books. They loathe you each time you write a new book, you've caused more pain than happiness and at least two people have tried to kill you. One may succeed some day.

I wish the flavor of Juicy Fruit lasted longer.

Mnemosyne

Granted. You discover that Juicy Fruit has new long lasting flavor! Even longer than before. Except, the flavor now never goes away. So you can never taste anything else ever again. They also added more addictive ingredients that make you dependent on Juicy Fruit to get through every day. You grow tired of eating, but can't stop chewing until your jaw is so sore and your body so neglected that you pass on to the next life.

I wish that I had a magical place to store and restore my inspiration.
I like my posts like I like my cock.
Thick, lengthy, and something I can choke up on.
Cravings//Apologies&Absences//O&O
I've been Insulted... Disrespected... I've been
Mistreated

CaptainErotica

Granted, but now every time you open or close it you lose a year off of your life as the magic feeds off your life force.

I wish I could read women's minds.

Belle33

Best wish ever!  It's totally granted!! But you can only read the minds of women over 80.  That's an awesome demographic.  I think you'll learn a lot.

I wish I knew how Game of Thrones ends.

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

The Trinket Drifter

Granted, but every time you learn how it ends your memory is erased and you're left with a addictive desire to watch it all again but it doesn't feel new anymore and you begin to hate it but can't stop watching.

I wish I had the power to bring fictional characters to life.

Belle33

Granted, but you can only bring back the worst of villains.  And - Oh my god! They're after You!!!  RUN!!!!!!!!

I wish I could talk to the animals and understand their thoughts - like Dr. Doolittle.

CaptainErotica

Granted. Unfortunately you just brought Freddy Krueger to life. God help us all!

I wish I could survive without sleep.

Belle33

Granted - but it's not a good idea because you totally ninja'd my post.  So, I'm only granting you this wish for 5 minutes - then it's off to bed with you mister.

I wish I had unlimited wishes.

CaptainErotica

My bad. To make it up to you I'll grant both your wishes. You can now talk to animal. Sadly you can no longer understand humans.  you also have unlimited wishes, but every time you make a wish you have to pay $1,000.

I wish I could be twenty-five again.

Belle33

Ohhh yeah!  25 was fun.  Granted, but that was the year you had erectile dysfunction - right?  Too bad.  :-\

I wish there were 40 hours in a day so that I could get more stuff done.

CaptainErotica

Ouch! 

Granted, but since there are more hours in a day, people now have to work sixteen hours a day instead of eight.

I wish I could be a real life super hero.

Belle33

Granted!  You now have the power to see into the past. 

I wish I could fly.

CaptainErotica

Granted you can now fly. Only problem is you now have no legs and so can't walk.

I wish I had went to college.

Mnemosyne

Granted. You went to college. That's about it, you went there. Nothing happened. You didn't get a degree. You did not make friends. You just, went there. It is on the College Campus security video feed and everything, but no one really knows why you went there. You even paid for it, but you don't really know what you paid for. Someone even wrote a book about this mysterious happening and profited more from your visit to the college than you did.

I wish that it was possible for me to dance in the rain under a bright Aurora Borealis.
I like my posts like I like my cock.
Thick, lengthy, and something I can choke up on.
Cravings//Apologies&Absences//O&O
I've been Insulted... Disrespected... I've been
Mistreated

The Trinket Drifter

Granted, unfortunately this all happened during your acoma after being hit by a crashing hot air balloon.

I wish I knew kung-fu

TheWhiteEmperor

Granted, you now know Kung Fu. However, everyone else knows it better than you and you're incapable of defending yourself from even small children.

I wish I had a glorious voice that people just loved to listen to.