Spunky's Cafe (open to all)

Started by Spunky, November 16, 2009, 02:16:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bluevamp

{{Missing Someone who is Special in My Heart makes me sad and feel Blue and Lonely}}
{{FATE
The sky begins to cry with drops everlasting, Rain from your eyes tearing so gladly
The bite upon your skin the mark upon you thigh, Raining tears of blood I drink as you die
Thunder strikes your soul and ice begins to melt,The mountain tops of snow crumble to the sea
You drown for but a moment and widened are your eyes, Just one taste of me and we live eternally
You drink to Fate}}

Shade

Bluevamp

{{Missing Someone who is Special in My Heart makes me sad and feel Blue and Lonely}}
{{FATE
The sky begins to cry with drops everlasting, Rain from your eyes tearing so gladly
The bite upon your skin the mark upon you thigh, Raining tears of blood I drink as you die
Thunder strikes your soul and ice begins to melt,The mountain tops of snow crumble to the sea
You drown for but a moment and widened are your eyes, Just one taste of me and we live eternally
You drink to Fate}}

Shade

Bluevamp

:-[ ~jump out of Shade lap and sit in a chair  :-*
{{FATE
You drink to Fate}}

Shade

(blinks, a little confused) o.o?

Bluevamp

just a little tried and abit upset,,, and little embarrassed
that all, sorry to be a brother to you
{{FATE
You drink to Fate}}

Shade

i'm sorry, i didn't know that would bother you so much. it's ok, really

Bluevamp

its ok, its over with now anyways so I'm not worry about it that much
{{FATE
You drink to Fate}}

Shade

Bluevamp

{{FATE
You drink to Fate}}

Shade

ok, i'm sorry, i didn't realize i did anything wrong. Why are you acting like this? you're acting like we're together or something. Don't you have a boyfriend in real life anyways?

Bluevamp

yes I do and its nothing like that or whatever ok....
I really don't care, that why every night I say to you have fun,,,,,, don't I""""
{{FATE
You drink to Fate}}

Shade

ok, that's true. So why were you getting so mad at Arriessa?

Bluevamp

{{FATE
You drink to Fate}}

Shade

please, tell me. i'd like to know what i did to upset you...

Bluevamp

not you ok its me'''
a very bad expiring>>don't know if that the right word for it but you get it right
{{FATE
You drink to Fate}}

Shade

i think i understand well enough... can we just put this behind us?

Bluevamp

its a whatever thing''' ~giggles~  :-)
its behind us ok
{{FATE
You drink to Fate}}

Shade

Bluevamp

{{FATE
You drink to Fate}}

Shade

(looks around) looks like we're all alone in here... again xD

Bluevamp

{{FATE
You drink to Fate}}

bentfender

Shade

o.o what ghost?

(sees bentfender) AAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!