[OOC] Roommate Group RP Intrest Check [NC] [Two Spots Open]

Started by LadySheikah, August 06, 2010, 12:04:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MarcothTalos

Ok I just read over this entire thread please do tell me I can join this house shorty! Soo many bi women jsut waiting to be non con lol. Sorry im sick but let me know if you need one of my brutes to join the house.!
What would the world be like without a friend like me?

My O/O: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=75208.msg3279774#msg3279774

Hit me up on discord anytime for brainstorming! I am willing to rp there if preferred. Username marcothtalos

LadySheikah

llRequest & Parings O& Osll A&AsCurrent Storiesll

ღ My Group RPs ღ

ღRP Stats ღ

CLOSED! ONLY DOING GROUP RPs! (Sun, Sept 05, 2010)

rockstar217

Is there still space?  I wanted to double check that the two spots open in the subject was updated before filling out a bio.  Would love to join.  [:
Ideas / Cravings  ;;  Ons and Offs  ;;  Current Games  ;; A/A Thread  
[complete rehaul of all threads 15 november 2018]

Shadow879

Sorry guys, I'm gonna have to sit this one out. I had a really hectic last few days, and now I'm so far behind I don't even know where to start. Good luck guys, looks like it's developing really good.
Never back down, never look back.

How to make love to the Dark

MarcothTalos

Character Sheet:

Name: Vincent O'Lorey
Sexuality:Straight
Hair:Brown
Eyes:Blue
Height:6'7"
Weight:252 lbs.
Race: White, German and Irish

Job: Unknown to house guests
Income: Unknown
Rent: $1000 monthly

Favorite Music: Anything that has an electric guitar.
Favorite Food: If its edible and won't make him fat.
Favorite Movies: Not a big movie goer
Likes: He enjoys time to himself above all. Not to say he is a loner, but he will rarely care if someone wishes to talk to him or whether or not they like him.
Dislikes: Disobedience to rules.

Ons: This is a dom character who will be geared towards the non con in this group. Let us just say he will be the houses dirty secret that everyone hates and some will beg for.
Offs: Cutting off of parts, scat, death.

Personalty: A quiet man, with a dominance that radiates from his movements and speech. He seems to always have a control on everything around him, whether it be people or environment. Speaking in a commanding tone when irritated and a sort of comforting maturity when calm. Rarely raising his voice at anyone, he mostly seems like he just wants to keep to himself and enjoy the surroundings.
Room:Guest bedroom on mainfloor.
Image:
History:No history is really given by him to anyone, but for the sack of this character sheet. He is an only child raised by his father, made his own money and does extremely well in his "work" which is of the adult nature. He keeps to himself most of his life, but is highly intelligent, manipulative, and has a silver tongue that has gotten him through alot of things in life, not to mention his above average physical attributes.
What would the world be like without a friend like me?

My O/O: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=75208.msg3279774#msg3279774

Hit me up on discord anytime for brainstorming! I am willing to rp there if preferred. Username marcothtalos

Kaya

I apologize, but I have to bow out of this game, too. It is getting too massive for my taste, with too many characters. I wish you all a great time though!

DKDBSD

Quote from: Kaya on August 12, 2010, 12:33:54 PM
I apologize, but I have to bow out of this game, too. It is getting too massive for my taste, with too many characters. I wish you all a great time though!

Shame to see people already leaving.

Jagaan

I would love to continue this Rp , but I'm so far behind ...I think its better I stop , rather then make my character appear from the 2nd page. I'll re read everything and see if I can do something. If not , then sorry guys !

LadySheikah

Trying to slow down the RP a little so the people that post slower do not have to play catch up.
llRequest & Parings O& Osll A&AsCurrent Storiesll

ღ My Group RPs ღ

ღRP Stats ღ

CLOSED! ONLY DOING GROUP RPs! (Sun, Sept 05, 2010)

Josietta

I might join in this if the posts do slow down some or at least allow for slower people to move at their own pace.

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

DKDBSD

That'd be good I'm a gonna be pretty slow for a while.