What is the avatar above you thinking! 2011.05.10

Started by Belle33, May 10, 2011, 05:09:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Maltese

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

Autumn52

My flower has long been picked but I wonder if she would like a good *f**k*
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Mr Bigglesworth

forbiddenfruit

I guess now is a good time to show my real deal!

Mr Bigglesworth

forbiddenfruit

Mr Bigglesworth

Captain Maltese

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

Mr Bigglesworth

I don't really like wearing this suit, but it's easier than keeping my chest combed.

forbiddenfruit

Mr Bigglesworth

Did I really just stick my tongue out at him?  Oops.

forbiddenfruit

Mr Bigglesworth

Captain Maltese

Catch me. I'm slow and wounded, an easy kill.

forbiddenfruit

Lycana

Yes pleases and no thank yous (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 What I'm currently craving (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 Where has your favorite little Dream Dancer been? (Updated 6/20/2013)

"Woman was created from Man's rib; Not made from His head to top Him; Nor from His feet to be trampled; But from His side to be His equal, Under His arm to be protected, And near His heart to be loved"

Mr Bigglesworth

forbiddenfruit

Lycana

Yes pleases and no thank yous (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 What I'm currently craving (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 Where has your favorite little Dream Dancer been? (Updated 6/20/2013)

"Woman was created from Man's rib; Not made from His head to top Him; Nor from His feet to be trampled; But from His side to be His equal, Under His arm to be protected, And near His heart to be loved"

forbiddenfruit

Now that I've got their attention, I will kindly snatch him away! *chuckles*

Autumn52

I wonder if they know I am being naughty. * I hoped you were*
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

Mr Bigglesworth

Autumn52

Mr Bigglesworth

Lycana