The Black Knights! (interest check)

Started by KnightNelson20, February 11, 2014, 01:24:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KnightNelson20

This is an idea based on another rp im currently involved in with. Please dont forget to hit the link titled "The story so far" in order to get the full story.

Basically, this will be a knight rp. This will be set in the times before Captured Hearts. We will be playing through the events of Joshua Blackhawk and his Knights went through to gain the title of the Black Knights! The realm the Doyle Kingdom resides in is that filled with magic and wonder. But those things are left mainly unseen. The King believes magic to be no good and works very hard to keep it away from his kingdom and unseen. The knights are often sent out to meet such challenges. I am playing Joshua Blackhawk, Knight Captain. I have canons that may be filled but im also accepting original characters. If you would like to play someone outside of the knights just let me know. And Please don't be afraid to make a female knight for any of you females that would like to join.

CS
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Rank(or title):[/b]
[b]Weapon:[/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b]
[b]Backstory:[/b]

Knight Canon Names
Alexander Clearfield
Joshua's second in command and best friend. Intuitive and optimistic personality.
Felix _
Squads powerhouse. Strong willed defender. Jolly type of nature, often makes jokes.
Drake _
A nobles son. Skilled all around. Highly attentive and good at compiling information.

Name: Joshua Blackhawk
Personality: Protective, friendly, devoted, honorable
Rank(or title): Knight Captain
Weapon: Longsword (main weapon), Captain's sword (kept on side), Knights shield (on back)
Appearance:
Armor

Backstory: Knight Captain and sworn knight to Princess Isolde. He was raised and trained in the castle to protect her and over the years his heart has become entwined with hers. But there's something about Joshua's past that he doesn't know. Will he lead his knights to glory or destruction?