Underworld (Vampire/Lycan) RP

Started by Primarch, June 25, 2012, 12:00:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Primarch

Vergil1989

Looks fine?  That's it?  :P  Jk, jk, thanks for the approval Primarch bud.  At least this game is going somewhere.  Last vampire ish game I signed on for didn't get past the interest thread.
Taker of the Oath of the Drake
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=85486.0  Absence and Apology...countdown to doom....so to speak.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=123720.msg5435844#msg5435844  Storyteller Cafe thread.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=186829.0  Solo thread request thread
IMPORTANT UPDATE as of October 6th 2016 in A/A page

SinXAzgard21

Name: Nathaniel Holms
Race: Lycan
Position/Role: (unknown)
Appearance: 
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Skills/Strengths: While in human form, he retains a good portion of strength, agility, endurance and so on.  When shifted they are greatly increased.  Hand to hand combat though not necessarily needed on most occasions but he implies Mordern Arnis and a few other fighting styles when needed.  Guns where not his thing, until recently with the development of UV rounds.  He tends to stay organized and focused when saddled with a task and is loyal in ever sense of the word.
Weaknesses: Silver hurts leaves marks for a few days still but it is manageable as long as he didn't get caught in a storm of them.  Silver Nitrate on the other hand has nearly killed him twice and he has the scars to prove it.
Equipment:  A Browning HP 9 and four extra clips along with an MP5SD3 with another two clips.

History: Born a lycan, Nathaniel spent most his life with his family in the wild.  Though being able to shift between human and Lycan privacy was very important to his kin, slaughtering humans if they wandered to close to their den.  The Holms family never wanted this 'curse' as they call it, nor did they want a part in a war which they felt was not their fault.  Nathaniel was raised to believe that they were cursed, immortality along with the rage of an animal.  Told never to embrace it, no matter how hard it tugged.  Nathaniel had another idea, living with it and to embrace who he was.  Over the next hundred years he began wandering further from his home only to observe humans from a distance.  After being alive for a century and a half and growing ever more tired of the secluded life he left home. 

His wanderlust took him around the world but also showed him something that was only a story to him.  The War.  Nathan learned quick why it wasn't a fairy tale and has the scars to prove it.  Being alone in the world meant he had to hide and only strike at weaker links, though most of the time it was him trying to avoid Vampires altogether.  Strength in numbers is something he wished for and was granted the night he nearly died.   Nathaniel had a run in with two death dealers, one he bested the other nearly killed him.  His body torn up from silver inflicted wounds, regeneration slowed down from the severity of the damage and the only thing to save his life was Adam.  Now with a life debt, Nathaniel follows Adam's orders and considers him a good friend and a great mentor.
If you know me personally, you know how to contact me.

The Golden Touch

"Yesterday was the easy day."
Ideas (Open) /What Floats My Boat\ Absences

spooky

I have taken The Oath of Drake.

The Golden Touch

Hey now, realize you're going to be tortured and raped by a grandma... Now that has to be a mind fuck.

spooky

Yeah well it's all good, until then he'll be randomly wandering the streets. Potential prey for any number of baddies in the night... damn being human is terrible.

The Golden Touch

Yep, cause Bubby and I are terrrrrrrrible. ;3

SinXAzgard21

The Golden Touch

spooky

Well it seems Seth actually will be a community asset. Bubby and the elder are going to destroy his humanity... he'll be an animal before he even goes furry.

SinXAzgard21

spooky

Quote from: SinXAzgard21 on June 27, 2012, 12:16:10 AM
Dried up prune.

He's got you there, you haven't filled out yet hahaha

The Golden Touch

Hahahaha, yes. Yes, I am. I cannot wait to write the awakening post.

-bounces-

SinXAzgard21

Quote from: The Golden Touch on June 27, 2012, 12:17:50 AM
Hahahaha, yes. Yes, I am. I cannot wait to write the awakening post.

-bounces-

Yup, fill you up like a water balloon.

spooky

I can't wait to start the long process of a normal everyday meat-head being captured, slowly breaking and becoming a wild animal...oh the tragedy of humanity.

SinXAzgard21

Quote from: spooky on June 27, 2012, 12:20:25 AM
I can't wait to start the long process of a normal everyday meat-head being captured, slowly breaking and becoming a wild animal...oh the tragedy of humanity.

We do this every day.

spooky

bubby

GAHDAMMIT...I miss everything while I'm at work!

So if mom is 1326... does 700 sound ok for daughter? And I still need to confer with the sexeh Golden, to figure out my History, so it'll be a few before I get my char up too.

Primarch

@SinXAzgard21 Concerning the history. Why did his family live out in the wild? If they wanted to avoid vampires they could just move to a city far from the Covens...and were they not involved in the war? Did they abandon the other Lycans to live in safer solitude? And how did he lead a one man crusade for a century? Considering how young he is it seems terribly unlikely he'd be still alive at this point. 

Quote from: The Golden Touch on June 26, 2012, 11:43:25 PM
1326 old enough? >:)

Not really. The original Elders were the first and oldest Vampires, as far as we know they were never replaced after being killed (but we only got a small look at the vampires in the latest movie, so its possible others we haven't seen yet came into the title). Well unless you have something to explain why she was made an Elder, when there was about 174 in between her and her peers. Did she have something very special the Vampires needed? Viktor, for instance, was made a Vampire so Marcus would have access to his army. What can a Spaniard's wife bring to the table?

SinXAzgard21

Quote from: Primarch on June 27, 2012, 08:54:45 AM
@SinXAzgard21 Concerning the history. Why did his family live out in the wild? If they wanted to avoid vampires they could just move to a city far from the Covens...and were they not involved in the war? Did they abandon the other Lycans to live in safer solitude? And how did he lead a one man crusade for a century? Considering how young he is it seems terribly unlikely he'd be still alive at this point. 

I'll go rework somethings in his history.

Primarch

Vergil1989

Just to ask but are any of the other threads up yet Primarch buddy?  Just curious.  :P
Taker of the Oath of the Drake
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=85486.0  Absence and Apology...countdown to doom....so to speak.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=123720.msg5435844#msg5435844  Storyteller Cafe thread.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=186829.0  Solo thread request thread
IMPORTANT UPDATE as of October 6th 2016 in A/A page

The Golden Touch

I've discovered a way to not only make her 1592, but how to make her an Elder as well. Working on profile at work. Will type it up when I get home around 2am. ><;;;

The Golden Touch

Clicky for Nicolette- Vampire Elder
Name: Nicolette
Race: Vampire
Position/Role: Vampire Elder

Skills/Strengths: A merchant's wife, she is skilled in numbers and manipulation of the mind of those that dealt in her husband's trade as a shipping merchant of precious metals, fabrics and other products. She adopted a sadistic nature not long into her vampire lifetime to torture those that would give her important information.
Weaknesses: A mentally fit, but physically weak vampire- she does not know fighting as well as others as she only leads and kills if she has to. She finds men to be arrogant and simple minded, fighting without cause- perhaps sometimes to her detriment.

Equipment:
9mm Beretta- To keep up with the times, she adopted a pair of them.

History: The wife of a recently deceased merchant, Nicolette became a vampire to benefit the vampires and give them disposable income for their cause. Turned for cause rather than pleasure, she became the last of the three Elders to oversee the rise of their population and wipe out the wolves. Some time around the 1300s, she grew tired of the solo life as a Elder and created her first and only 'daughter' to stand with her in her times of rule. Where she is not a physical fighter, she presented her daughter into becoming a 'Death Dealer'- and in a way, her protector.

At the moment, she sleeps- awaiting her turn to rule during this century.