A Father's Pride (Based on Fallout 3, Possible Spoilers)(Closed for now ^^)

Started by Beauty, November 08, 2008, 04:50:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beauty

Black Widow influenced quotes are very amusing...A man died for a potential threesome...No lie.
~x I've been absent for a few years, but I'm back and ready to start new stories! I've refined my writing skills and fixated on new desires/interests - Looking forward to being inspired ;)*X~

My O/O

Tonalberry

Man, Beauty, your ideas sound fun.  If I wasn't involved in a fallout game with Haylie I'd see if you wanted to give it a shot.  Anyone else here think a romance subquest involving Moira should have been included?

Doomsday

I was interested in setting up a group Roleplay based on Fallout between myself, Haylie and Beauty, and you would balance the equation. My only problem is that I'm drained of all creative juices.

Tonalberry

Quote from: HPDDJ on December 19, 2008, 10:12:24 PM
I was interested in setting up a group Roleplay based on Fallout between myself, Haylie and Beauty, and you would balance the equation. My only problem is that I'm drained of all creative juices.

That does sound like it could be fun, but who would the characters be?

Doomsday

Quote from: Tonalberry on December 19, 2008, 10:49:25 PM
That does sound like it could be fun, but who would the characters be?

I'd leave that up to whomever feels like inventing a plot and characters. I might feel up to it tomorrow, but frankly I haven't been near Fallout enough lately to be inspired enough to make something. Anything plausible, however, I'd be willing to go with.

Tonalberry

Quote from: HPDDJ on December 19, 2008, 10:58:04 PM
I'd leave that up to whomever feels like inventing a plot and characters. I might feel up to it tomorrow, but frankly I haven't been near Fallout enough lately to be inspired enough to make something. Anything plausible, however, I'd be willing to go with.

Afraid I wouldn't be much help either.  My Fallout brain juices are tapped out on the game me and Haylie are doing.

Beauty

*blushes at the mention of juices and nudges HPDDJ* ^^

Hm well perhaps we need to all collaborate on an idea sometime soon :) after our juicesare flowing again *giggles*
~x I've been absent for a few years, but I'm back and ready to start new stories! I've refined my writing skills and fixated on new desires/interests - Looking forward to being inspired ;)*X~

My O/O