My wife gets implicated into a political scandal! M seeking F for F/F scenes

Started by Winterton52, June 30, 2014, 09:04:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Winterton52

Hey all

Tried to explain the idea best I can in the subect header, so thank you for being curious and viewing this description! This is a story I've been curious to play for sometime, and I think I have drummed up the creativity to pull it off, so here goes:

NB! If you don't wanna read the backstory at first, skip to "The short of it" below for the basic premise.

The background:

My character, Matthew Van der Wouder, is a young up-and-coming attorney living in New York City. Widely touted as the next State Prosecutor, Matthew seem to have it all made. But his enemies have a new plan for him...

Born to an offshoot of the famous Van der Wouder clan, Matthew grew up on a sprawling estate in upstate New York, where weekends were spent with many blue blood American families. The youngest of five brothers, he attended Syracuse before finishing top of his class at Columbia University. Despite offers from the top firms across the United States, Matthew entered public service (like all four of his brothers before him), where he quickly rose up the ranks and developed a reputation as a sharp and creative mind, quick to attack, yet compassionate to defend those wrongfully accused.

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

In his junior year, he met the love of his life and future wife, Alice Rossouw. Born and raised in Georgia, and initially repulsed by his attitude, the two eventually grew close and were married a year out of university. Shy, yet steadfast, Matthew was her first serious boyfriend.

Here are some ideas for the character of Alice, based on what I like, although feel free to pick your own if you do not like any of the below (Couldn't find more, but basically, I like the shy, reserved look, with rather large breasts):

The scene:

The life of the young Van Der Wouder family appears perfect. Hard working, smart and sharp Matthew quickly rising up the ranks, while Alice has been content to engage in the life of a New York socialite, organizing charity events, playing tennis at the local sports club, and developing a reputation for being cute and shy among New York's elites.

But Matthew Van Der Wouder has not achieved this lifestyle without attracting many enemies. His numerous courtroom victories have placed him in the cross-hairs of many a rival and foe. Able to outsmart them on all fronts, his enemies know they are not able to stop his bid State Prosecutor by taking him on directly. Instead, they test the sexual orientation of his wife, knowing that a scandal of that magnitude will most certainly halt Matthew's climb up the power pyramid..

The short of it!

Basically, I'm looking for a female to play the role of my character's wife. Straight at first, she will eventually be seduced and caught up in a lesbian scandal that will ruin my characters career.

If you're interested, PM me! I look forward to hearing from you!
Adam was but human--this explains it all. He did not want the apple for the apple's sake, he wanted it only because it was forbidden. The mistake was in not forbidding the serpent; then he would have eaten the serpent.

Winterton52

It seems the pictures for Alice didn't send, but this is the kind of look I am going for:

Adam was but human--this explains it all. He did not want the apple for the apple's sake, he wanted it only because it was forbidden. The mistake was in not forbidding the serpent; then he would have eaten the serpent.