The Quill is seeking cravings (F for Dom M character, writer gender irrelevant)

Started by LamentingQuill, August 14, 2016, 10:08:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LamentingQuill

Stranded pirate captains
Arabella Crestellia had a truly golden upbringing, she was the daughter of the wealthiest lord residing in the prosperous seaside port town, she grew up happy and loved, never having to go wanting for anything, she was the happiest fourteen year old girl in the world... but... sometimes, even times of great joy and beauty cannot last forever...

When her father was mysteriously framed for aiding pirates supposedly by providing the routes the trade ships would be taking and what defenses they'd have, the other nobility turned on her father and turned her joyful life upside town... her father was seized and immediately sentenced to death to hang... as a pirate...
Her mother had fallen into a terrible deep depression, refusing to eat or sleep, inevitably dying from what people could only call a broken heart... Arabella was left all alone...

When the town mayor tried to secure her family fortune, titles and estates for himself by attempting to betroth her to his worthless son, Arabella fled in the night with a vow of revenge on her lips... the nobles of Gull Bay Port would pay for what they had done...

If they wanted a pirate, she would give them a damn pirate...

-six years later-

Six years after the incident that changed Arabella's life forever, she was now a pirate captain of great reputation and respect at only twenty years old, she had earned herself a place among the other formidable pirates sailing the rough seas, her ship Goddess of Vengeance manned entirely by women wronged and stepped on by one way or another and hungry for vengeance upon their wrong doers... and the world for standing by and doing nothing to stop it...

Now, when Arabella begins plotting a big heist on a notoriously wealthy merchant ship, it comes to light that another pirate captain (Your role) is also gunning for the same succulent prize... and so begins a fierce rivalry to claim it before the other...

(The two ships will never capture their target, the idea is that their antics disturb a sea beast slumbering in the depths and the ships are attacked. Arabella and the male captain of the other ship wash up on a deserted island and must work together to survive)

Let me make one thing clear for those that might misread, just to be safe: Arabella was 14 when her life went to shit, but when our story picks up, she is 20 years old.

Pokemon White/Black (Alternate reality) Female trainer and N as royalty
Two directions available to go in:

The kingdoms Genodelune and Hokeshima have had difficult times getting along during the past few hundreds years, though no one can really remember why that is anymore... some say that long ago a Genodelune princess agreed to marry a Hokeshima prince and then suddenly dumped him on the day of the wedding, humiliating the prince and the Hokeshima royal family, others claim that a theft of ancient Genodelun artifacts perpetrated by Hokeshima infiltrators... there are so many different fanciful tales woven by both kingdoms by both nobles and common-folk alike, but there has never been any solid proof to back up any of grand stories floating around.

Now, Princess Seraphina of Genodelune has persuaded her father to start making strides to erase the confusing tense relations and make peace with Hokeshima, starting with extending a friendly invitation to the ball celebrating Seraphina's eighteenth birthday, this would be the very first time in several hundred years that Genodelune and Hokeshima royalty had ever been in the same room on any kind of friendly terms. It is an enormously huge gesture that Hokeshima eagerly accepts.

Unfortunately... there is an organization dwelling within the shadows of both kingdoms that rather likes things exactly as they presently are, finding that the rift plays well into their greedy ambitions... this organization calls themselves Team Shadow Raven...
Team Shadow Raven is a large group spreading across the dark underbellies of both kingdoms consisting of corrupt merchants and nobles earning a massive tax free profit off of good exclusive to the kingdoms cultures being traded back and forth illegally at prices soaring way beyond what the items are actually worth, it had made the big wigs of the organization very wealthy men, hence their wishes for nothing to change the rift between Genodelune and Hokeshima...
If Genodelune were to make peace with Hokeshima and the borders were made open to everyone... then Team Shadow Raven and it's corrupt business ventures would become unnecessary and be abandoned, the noblemen at the top of the organization would lose this massive revenue and they would be ruined... not to mention potentially exposed by clients no longer seeing them as valuble anymore... this is just simply unacceptable to Team Shadow Raven and they vow to do something to thwart this threat of peace between the kingdoms before they are toppled by it!

A plot is hatched then within Team Shadow Raven to take this rift and tear it ever wider... they would kidnap Princess Seraphina at the ball and frame the Hokeshima king, making it appear as though he himself had ordered the deed done... from there they are certain that Genodelune would declare war on Hokeshima when they failed to deliver a princess they never actually had taken in the first place...

However... the night of the planned abduction, the prince of Hokeshima happens upon the Genodelune princess and her pokemon battling her would-be kidnappers in a desperate attempt to fend them off, the Hokeshima prince then leaps into the fray as well to aid her, but even with their combined efforts... they are over powered by the unfair assailants and both of the young royals are taken... they certainly couldn't let the prince go and let him reveal what he'd seen after all, they would just adjust the plan to frame the prince instead of the king. It would achieve the same results.

Together, Seraphina and the Hokeshima prince must escape their captors, retrieve their stolen pokemon and stop Team Shadow Raven once and for all!

Or

At the ball, the abduction is successful and Princess Seraphina is brought before the leader of Team Shadow Raven, whom in none other than the handsome prince of Hokeshima himself!
The prince had intended for this to be just business to make sure all his secrets stayed both active and in the shadows, but when he meets the lovely Genodelune princess... he feels the stir of passion in his pants and something deeper blooming in his heart... it doesn't take very long for the decision to be made that he wasn't going to be giving her back or harming her either... he would keep the princess for himself and persuade her to fall for him as he has fallen for her...

However... can Seraphina really fall for such a villain capable of such devious corruption? Only time will tell...

Femaler Trainer's alternate universe identity:

Princess Seraphina Rosewind
Kingdom: Genodelune
Pokemon:
~Sylveon
~Lillipup
~Butterfree

Legendary potential: (A pokemon the character could potentially wind up with at some point along the adventure)
~Diance

My undead butler
A good friend of mine put a taste for butler's in my mouth and thus here we are with this storyline that popped into my head, blended with one of my favorite creatures, vampires! Plus my deep love for Asian hotties, yum. 
Mind you, you should turn around and head the other way if you have the obnoxious, whiney and over brooding Twilight type of vampires in your head, blech, no thank you.

Anyway, take a read.

This story features Liliana Winters, daughter of the ridiculously wealthy shipping and import giant JackWinters.
Jack Winters moves his family from their England home to Japan, the great thing about being the boss is that you can live anywhere you want and be able to hop right onto a private plane at the drop of a dime if there are any issues back at headquaters... they bring all of their original household staff with them except for their elderly butler whom decides to accept a very generous retirement pension from Jack and live out his remaining years in comfort.

Thus arises the need for a new butler, preferably someone young enough to keep up with a brand new household, getting to know an unfamiliar foreign staff team, plus the foreign family hiring him.
Her father interviews many young men over the course of a week before a decision is finally made and the guy chosen... he's hauntingly beautiful... and the intense way he stares at Liliana is enough to make any red blooded female blush...

There something off about their handsome new butler and as crazy as Liliana knows she sounds, she's certain he's not normal... he convinced her father to hire him without offering a shred of his history, he never leaves the house during the day... she never sees him eat, not a single crumb...

Something is definitely weird about the new butler...

My thoughts were this is not his first time as a butler, in fact he's done it many, many times over the past few hundred years all over the world... feasting upon and killing the family each time before disappearing without a single trace... but this time is different... he feels a really strong attraction to Liliana, he wants her :)

Caught up in a big bloody mess
In this universe, I think I should point out that witches and vampires tend to get along fairly well unless the vampire in question tries to take a bit of out her, then it's war. Werewolves (if they show up in this story at all, which I kinda doubt), witches are little iffy about them because their tendency to try and select mates and bite that neck without so much as asking the desired female her opinion on the matter, they will associate with them though if they know the particular werewolf to be trustworthy.

Anyway, here is the story idea:

When Serenity Yates finds an unconscious vampire in the alleyway behind her apartment building, she takes pity on him and brings him inside to take care of him until he should wake up, it would be cruel to just leave him there for the sun.
She treats all the cuts and bruises on him as best she can and much to her relief, her vampire friend Francesca left some blood packets in the fridge from the last time she'd come over to hang out... what Serenity was not prepared for was that the vampire she rescued was the leader of a vampire mafia type group on her side of town... whom is at war with another group at the other end of town... and one of the other guy's lackeys had been stationed in the building across the street to make sure the vampire Serenity had rescued was burned at sunrise... once the sun falls, he'll scamper back to his master and Serenity will find herself caught up in the middle of a huge mess she wasn't prepared for at all.

Cirque Du Freak
I'd like to bring into the Cirque an OC of mine with psychic abilities by the name of Liliana Sinclare and I'd very, very much like to pair her up in a sweet (and hot) romance with Evra Von. I imagine we'd place this in their late teens, before Evra met that one chick in the book. Please PM me immediately if interested, I really would love to do this.