A different kind of story... (m/f)

Started by bandit, March 10, 2013, 08:18:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bandit

Okay...so I've been thinking about this story for a while and it's pretty different from anything I'd normally play.

David Connolly was an all American type who married his high school sweetheart three weeks after graduation. Things seemed perfect but they were absolutely strapped for cash. Thing just kept getting worse and they were in real danger of either being homeless or trying to move back in with parents. To make matters worse, the small town they were from in south Florida didn't have much work. Turning to the one place that's always hiring, David joined the Navy.

His wife Riley thought she was ready for it and was actually quite excited about Navy life. However it quickly turned into more than she could handle. She survived his time away when he went to basic and his schooling afterwards. His first time at sea was a living hell for Riley though he felt like the Navy washed it's hands of her while he was at sea. Riley spent a huge amount of time alone and miserable.

When David got back she vented her frustrations but it was far too late to quit. Not only that he was doing well and had really impressed the officers on board. He desperately tried to calm her down and thought that things were great when he left to go to sea again. They were very nearly done with their time out to sea when he got the divorce papers. By the time he got back she was gone and all that was left was to sign the papers and be done with it.

He did his time in the Navy after that, using the GI bill to go to school. After he got out he got his MBA and ended up getting a job with an advertising firm in New York and relocated. It was a fresh start for him and he took advantage of it. The years went by and he moved up in the firm eventually in charge of an entire division that handled tv advertising for a variety of brands and companies. He was making great money had a great apartment right there in Manhattan ate at the best restaurant etc...Life was good, however he never remarried. In fact, he had not had an overly serious relationship since the divorce years earlier.

Then one day it was announced that he would be getting a handful of rather promising college interns and it was up to him where he wanted to place them. Meeting them he was impressed by all of them, especially a beautiful young lady. They instantly had chemistry and it was impossible to deny that they were extremely attracted to each other. She was half his age and one of his interns but things just seemed so right between them....David asked her out one evening and she agreed. It was a wonderful night and the next day he expressed an interest in continuing to see her but told her for that to happen that they would have to have her sent to a different division. She was alright with that and he actually set her up with an even better intern position with the people who handled print ads.

Their relationship got extremely serious after that. They simply couldn't get enough of each other and clicked in a way that neither of them ever had with anyone before. The age difference didn't seem to make a bit of difference and they were both very happy.

Where's the twist you ask?

Well the twist is that neither of them realize that the reason his ex wife years ago left him was because she was in a panic. She found out she was pregnant while he was at sea and had no intention of raising their child that way. She kept the child a secret rather than getting into a lengthy custody battle and moved back home. Eventually she moved to Miami where she started raising her daughter who grew up to be as smart as she was beautiful. That daughter is the woman who he has been dating. Neither of them know and I have no intention of either of them figuring it out for quite a while. I want to get deep into the relationship before either of them connects the dots and we start crossing the bridge of how they handle it.

I especially want to really establish how passionate and in love they are long before the awkward news of who they really are to each other hits them. If you'd be interested in this I have a few models I'd like you to consider for the roleplay. This isn't something locked in stone, more like a wish list that if you considered using one I'd be forever in your debt!

The models...admittedly they are in order of preference for me :) But really if you'd be interested in using any of them I'd be thrilled.
The first one.
The second one..
The third one...
the smiling bandit strikes again! haHahA

Read the deeper side of bandit here! Or just his o/o's here.

This hardcore ghetto gangster image takes a lot of practice.