Enslaved by Horselords

Started by sansa, May 20, 2015, 05:08:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

azzmeister89

Either of you possible Khal's need a faithful young and promising blood rider?

HairyHeretic

That's an idea.

Sansa, since this is your game, what do you think of this? The Khal gets killed in the initial attack, just before the walls get breached and the city invased. We have two rival factions competing for leadership, most slaves and loot plundered wins  >:)
Hairys Likes, Dislikes, Games n Stuff

Cattle die, kinsmen die
You too one day shall die
I know a thing that will never die
Fair fame of one who has earned it.

Amarlo

I would love to play one of the princesses. Eldest, if available, if not I am certainly fine playing one of the younger or bastard siblings :P

Although in the long run I would LOVE to play a servant or lady that switched places with the eldest princess thinking she'd save the woman from obvious rape and death, if possible. Could provide possible intrigue later on =D Maybe?

I'm very open to what roles I can play in that respect, so if you still have room for me I'd love to join! ^^

...Ooh! Or a Priestess! Gah! So many choices!

Seduce my mind and my body will follow.
Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

Blonde

I would like to throw in my interest too, if you have any female positions left open.
On&Off's | Request Thread NewestV.1 && V.2 | Visual Index | Gif Index

xPeachyPuff

I'm going to mark down possible interest as well. Possibly a lower nobles daughter from the city or something of the like.

- Rainbow ♥

Max

Am interested as well.  Perhaps a noblewoman, who owns a few slaves, maybe one or two pleasureslave/ bodyguard?
"Are you into whips and chains too?"
"No, chainsaws."  (just kidding)

Ons and offs:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=4738.new#new

A Painter

Sorry for the delay!  I haven't heard from Sansa in a while, but I'll update you all as soon as possible.

summoner2183

Max

"Are you into whips and chains too?"
"No, chainsaws."  (just kidding)

Ons and offs:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=4738.new#new

Juggtacular

Sansa hasn't been on since July, and A Painter never updated. I think it's pretty much dead unfortunately.

A Painter

Yeah, sorry.  I think I asked her if I could start the game without her, but she never got back to me and I never felt right about just hijacking the idea.  There was someone, I think it was Hairy Heretic, who started his own version of the game.

I'm not sure if it's still around.

summoner2183

Should someone do a new thread about this?

A Painter

To be honest I still would like to set this up.

I already went through all the brain storming and all I was waiting for was for Sansa to provide the names for the towns and things.  I hate naming stuff, haha!

If you guys are game I can try to set this baby up again.

Juggtacular

I'd still love to play the Khal/Horse Lord King.

summoner2183

Ssieth

I'm still up for it, and to play a visiting noble caught up in it all :)
Posting Status: Hoping for 1-3 per week / game
My ONs and OFFs Page (13th November 2023)
One-on-one ideas (5th July 2023)
Possible Absences (13th November 2023)

My Tampermonkey Script for Elliquiy

PM me here or find me as ssieth on discord.

A Painter

Alright, I'll try to set up a new thread for this next week at the latest.  My schedule has JUST started to calm down, so I'm still getting my life back in order.

HairyHeretic

Quote from: A Painter on August 28, 2015, 08:53:10 AM
Yeah, sorry.  I think I asked her if I could start the game without her, but she never got back to me and I never felt right about just hijacking the idea.  There was someone, I think it was Hairy Heretic, who started his own version of the game.

I'm not sure if it's still around.

It is, and just coming to the end of the opening scene. I don't want to poach anyone interested in this game, but feel free to PM me and I'll give details on mine.
Hairys Likes, Dislikes, Games n Stuff

Cattle die, kinsmen die
You too one day shall die
I know a thing that will never die
Fair fame of one who has earned it.

sansa

I'm back to the RP world so il glove this a bump to try again. Sorry for bailing out at first!
O/O
Hello E friends. For those who've role played with me, I disappeared for a while due to lack of access to a computer and personal issues. Life has calmed down and I now have access to E and inspiration has struck me again. :)

Juggtacular

summoner2183

Still want to participate in this.

Amarlo

Seduce my mind and my body will follow.
Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

Nameless One

Hello everyone, I'd like to express my interest in this game too. I'd love to play the Horselord Captain (I won't throw myself in the fight to rule the khalasar! :D ), if the slot's still free.
It is "Torment". It is that which draws all tormented souls to you. The flesh knows it suffers, even when the mind has forgotten. And so you wear the rune always.

Ons and Offs

Atlach-Nacha

I'd be interested in playing a male Horse Lord of any authority level. Also, does the standard non-king and non-captain "Horse Lord" also imply leadership, or is it just the title of a rank-and-file soldier?

sansa

Glad to see some interest is stirring again (: I will create a page to see where we are on characters :)
O/O
Hello E friends. For those who've role played with me, I disappeared for a while due to lack of access to a computer and personal issues. Life has calmed down and I now have access to E and inspiration has struck me again. :)